I've come back to skyrim after some time and see you've done some great progress on your mod! I'm very excited to try it.

I did a clean save (uninstalling old version of your mod) and installed the newest version and have 2 issues.

Not recommended see more under #2 below.

1. I cannot equip horns for not being a virgin. They appear in my inventory, but when i click on them, nothing happens. My character is currently wearing a dress and an anal plug, that is timelocked (should be slot 48).

If working, halo and horns are auto-equipped. Uses slot 61 and if not working most likely something else is in that slot. As a test, start a new game, see what happens.

2. After the clean save i got the message "Nocturnal is disapointed, becaus i failed to report" every minute. I solved this myself, by using a save cleaner, that removes outdated scripts.

As mentioned above, save cleaner is imo not sufficient for a safe game. If upgrading from anything v2.0+, just uninstall/reinstall (no clean save - this is as in the instructions). And if upgrading from before 2.0, you need to start a new game.

Some questions about new functions:

Once i've met nocturnal, will she save me from death each time, when chances are set to 100%, even when when she has just saved me (and I'm wearing the collar)?

As mentioned above... yes.

How to get new hand restrains?

MCM Device tab - select them - hit reset

Hello, I'm having a couple issues with this mod

First, when the Innocent Virgin Ghost speaks to me, and I select pain or pleasure, the game immediately crashes. Here is the papyrus.log: https://pastebin.com/XhxMGStP

I'm using FNIS 6.3 and XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.94.

My first encounter with the ghost was actually fine, I chose pain and she equipped the asphyxiation collar on my PC.

Second, the nipple clamps nocturnal puts on my PC at the start do not align with my PC's nipples. Do I just need to regenerate bodyslide or something for this one?

Edit: If so, then I'm not doing something right. I open bodyslide, hit build, and have the same result. I am using Mod Organizer so I'm not convinced the built files are being put in the right place...

First, when the Innocent Virgin Ghost speaks to me, and I select pain or pleasure, the game immediately crashes. Here is the papyrus.log: https://pastebin.com/XhxMGStP

My first encounter with the ghost was actually fine, I chose pain and she equipped the asphyxiation collar on my PC.

Second, the nipple clamps nocturnal puts on my PC at the start do not align with my PC's nipples. Do I just need to regenerate bodyslide or something for this one?

Edit: If so, then I'm not doing something right. I open bodyslide, hit build, and have the same result. I am using Mod Organizer so I'm not convinced the built files are being put in the right place...

Your log has 499 errors. Many are stack dumps from FNIS. And right at the start 2 of the normally serious errors are about FNIS.

[07/10/2017 - 06:33:31PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmquestscript", missing file?
[07/10/2017 - 06:33:31PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmconfigmenu", missing file?
[07/10/2017 - 06:33:53PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[07/10/2017 - 06:33:53PM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[07/10/2017 - 06:33:53PM] Cannot open store for class "follower3dnpc", missing file?
[07/10/2017 - 06:33:53PM] Cannot open store for class "AMP_ProstheticScript", missing file?
[07/10/2017 - 06:33:53PM] Cannot open store for class "QF_AmputatorMain_03000801", missing file?

I'm not saying FNIS is to blame nor that it's installed wrong. Rather... I think you are running on a corrupt save. Most common cause of corrupt save is not following/knowing the golden rule. Only safe way fix is to start a new game.

The following is definitely symptom of corrupt save and would effect this mod. I see nothing else directly related to this mod.

[07/10/2017 - 06:34:44PM] warning: Variable PilloryLastTime on script virginmain loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[07/10/2017 - 06:34:44PM] warning: Variable PivotSceneEnabled on script virginmain loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[07/10/2017 - 06:34:44PM] warning: Variable AlreadyStarted on script virginconjurer loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

Nipple Clamps would not be related to the corrupt save and is definitely not been built by bodyslide for your Body. See FAQ #11 (same page as the link above).

First, when the Innocent Virgin Ghost speaks to me, and I select pain or pleasure, the game immediately crashes. Here is the papyrus.log: https://pastebin.com/XhxMGStP

as Marie said, a new game is the only real fix. I had floating nipple clamps at first too. They were fixed when I started a new game.

Your log has 499 errors. Many are stack dumps from FNIS. And right at the start 2 of the normally serious errors are about FNIS.

[07/10/2017 - 06:33:31PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmquestscript", missing file?
[07/10/2017 - 06:33:31PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmconfigmenu", missing file?
[07/10/2017 - 06:33:53PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[07/10/2017 - 06:33:53PM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[07/10/2017 - 06:33:53PM] Cannot open store for class "follower3dnpc", missing file?
[07/10/2017 - 06:33:53PM] Cannot open store for class "AMP_ProstheticScript", missing file?
[07/10/2017 - 06:33:53PM] Cannot open store for class "QF_AmputatorMain_03000801", missing file?

I'm not saying FNIS is to blame nor that it's installed wrong. Rather... I think you are running on a corrupt save. Most common cause of corrupt save is not following/knowing the golden rule. Only safe way fix is to start a new game.

The following is definitely symptom of corrupt save and would effect this mod. I see nothing else directly related to this mod.

[07/10/2017 - 06:34:44PM] warning: Variable PilloryLastTime on script virginmain loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[07/10/2017 - 06:34:44PM] warning: Variable PivotSceneEnabled on script virginmain loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[07/10/2017 - 06:34:44PM] warning: Variable AlreadyStarted on script virginconjurer loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

Nipple Clamps would not be related to the corrupt save and is definitely not been built by bodyslide for your Body. See FAQ #11 (same page as the link above).

Okay, I got the bodyslide stuff working, thanks! I made a new save and I'm still getting the above errors saying "cannot open store for...". Any ideas?

Okay, I got the bodyslide stuff working, thanks! I made a new save and I'm still getting the above errors saying "cannot open store for...". Any ideas?

I recognize some of those lines.  

These are from DDI.  Long story short it relates to the mod FNIS Sexy Move.  That shows when DDI thinks there should be an alternate animation mod at work that it can't find.  DDI will often show that error on new games and is not a major concern unless you have FNIS Sexy Move installed.

I believe this one comes from more nasty creatures and is incredibly common as well.

These are from the amputation framework if I recall correctly.  I never fooled around much with that one, so I may be wrong.

Do you bash patch everything whenever you set your load order?  If so you may want to delete your current bash patch and recreate it from scratch.  I noticed frequently that my patches would not fully rebuild when I modified my load order unless I deleted the patch completely first, causing errors where errors should not be quite frequently when bashed mods were convinced that other mods were still active.

Do you bash patch everything whenever you set your load order?  If so you may want to delete your current bash patch and recreate it from scratch.  I noticed frequently that my patches would not fully rebuild when I modified my load order unless I deleted the patch completely first, causing errors where errors should not be quite frequently when bashed mods were convinced that other mods were still active.

No I do not. Do I need to? I'm fairly unfamiliar with that stuff so it'd be quite a bit of figuring out for me.

I think merc is correct about those "Cannot open store" messages. At least some of them don't matter.

If the other 499 error lines are gone (they all started with "Error"),  and the warnings I posted above, which I sure they would be starting a new game, then you will be fine.

As mentioned, careful with any bash patch if you use that (EDIT: since you don't know about then nothing to worry about as you wont have it). And maybe take the opportunity to get your load order right with Loot since you don't want to do that after you start.

No I do not. Do I need to? I'm fairly unfamiliar with that stuff so it'd be quite a bit of figuring out for me.

No.  If you have not created a bashed patch before do not do so to try to fix this stuff.  At best all you will do is compound the problem.

The first set of errors are not a huge concern compared to finding out what is causing the errors within Virgin.  Which mod manager are you using?

I think merc is correct about those "Cannot open store" messages. At least some of them don't matter.

If the other 499 error lines are gone (they all started with "Error"),  and the warnings I posted above, which I sure they would be starting a new game, then you will be fine.

As mentioned, careful with any bash patch if you use that (EDIT: since you don't know about then nothing to worry about as you wont have it). And maybe take the opportunity to get your load order right with Loot since you don't want to do that after you start.

I know the benthic lurker and fnissm ones are nothing to worry about.  They were the same ones that caused us a headache during playtesting back when we were working on the horns and halo and trying to figure out why I was having so much difficulty with new games breaking right away.  They were identified after I deleted everything and started over with a fresh install of skyrim and only had DDI and dependancies installed.  

A couple of those lines I don't recognize and I only gave a cursory look over the amputator framework when I wanted to see what exactly it did and how it worked.  Those, depending on how amputator has grown since, could be a much bigger deal.  I can't really say at the moment.

The first set of errors are not a huge concern compared to finding out what is causing the errors within Virgin.  Which mod manager are you using?

Mod Organizer

My own personal choice for skyrim.  You'll need to double check your load order in both sets of panes as both are very important.  The left pane determines a lot of what gets overwritten by what as well as what files are loaded.  You'll also want to double check your overwrite folder and see where you can move all of that information.  If anything is unclear you may want to create a folder within MO to store the loose files in your overwrite to move them to.  Always keep that dead last in load order if you do.

Loot does not always do a propper sort of load order in the right pane.  Part of the problem is the built in Loot function interfering with reorganization.  You may want to run loot then rearrange by hand to make sure what Loot says is the best order actually loads properly.  I ran into that problem on occasion.

The latest version of MO may have resolved that issue with Loot, so it may be worth checking out.

I know the benthic lurker and fnissm ones are nothing to worry about.  They were the same ones that caused us a headache during playtesting back when we were working on the horns and halo and trying to figure out why I was having so much difficulty with new games breaking right away.  They were identified after I deleted everything and started over with a fresh install of skyrim and only had DDI and dependancies installed.  

A couple of those lines I don't recognize and I only gave a cursory look over the amputator framework when I wanted to see what exactly it did and how it worked.  Those, depending on how amputator has grown since, could be a much bigger deal.  I can't really say at the moment.

I'm not too worried about the AmputatorFramework. I think it's caused a couple CTDs but far from a major issue. I haven't really been using the mod.

Would simply removing it resolve these issues?

Anyway, I'll see when I encounter the Virgin Ghost again if my previous issue is resolved.

I'm not too worried about the AmputatorFramework. I think it's caused a couple CTDs but far from a major issue. I haven't really been using the mod.

Would simply removing it resolve these issues?

Anyway, I'll see when I encounter the Virgin Ghost again if my previous issue is resolved.

Wouldn't hurt to remove it.  I do recommend looking that load order over though.

Wouldn't hurt to remove it.  I do recommend looking that load order over though.

Yeah, I'll have to look into that tomorrow. How should I know in what order to manually re-arrange the load order after LOOT runs?

I am still getting a lot of errors. I think some related to the creature framework and estrus chaurus. Maybe the load order thing will resolve those. I did see some errors related to Virgin - when doing the whole Word Wall love scene.

Papyrus log again: https://pastebin.com/GrmBNQ3G

I'll take a look again tomorrow. Thank you guys for all your help, you've been great.

Yeah, I'll have to look into that tomorrow. How should I know in what order to manually re-arrange the load order after LOOT runs?

I am still getting a lot of errors. I think some related to the creature framework and estrus chaurus. Maybe the load order thing will resolve those. I did see some errors related to Virgin - when doing the whole Word Wall love scene.

Papyrus log again: https://pastebin.com/GrmBNQ3G

I'll take a look again tomorrow. Thank you guys for all your help, you've been great.

That log does not look healthy at all. It does not seem possible that you started a new game. New game means really starting a new game, not loading an early save.

And according to the log, this mod is not doing its normal initialization. There should always be a line like this...

[07/10/2017 - 10:01:15PM] [Virgin]: Load Game Init - Shout Like a Virgin v5.3 INITIALIZED

But is missing from your log.

I can see a few areas where it looks like this save has violated the unholy daylights out of the golden rule.  Between lines 377 and 402 are almost nothing but major problems from huge mods that alter amassive number of things saying that they are missing or not loaded such as Frostfall, Vampiric Thirst, and Return to Helgan.  

Estrus Chaurus has always been buggy as all get out.  If you are using it only for Cursed Loot integration you shouldn't need the esp active, meaning you can safely uncheck it in the right pane.  If you are actually using it there are going to be occasional problems regardless of what you do.  As is it is causing over 100 errors on its own.

You have something that is altering Serana that is causing a number of problems as well.  I have no idea what the VIP house is but I see large numbers of errors related to that.

If you look through you'll occasionally see "VM is freezing..." followed by VM is frozen and ending when VM thaws and it says reverting to game.  That is you accessing your menu (pressing escape) in game.  If you look at those sections you'll see an incredibly large number of mods causing huge errors.  It doesn't happen every time, but frequently.

I also noticed you have the XPMS esp active.  That alone can cause huge headaches when running alongside DDI even without everything else.  XPMS is very performance heavy and is NOT friendly in any play through with DDI.  You would normally want that active in the right pane and unchecked in the left pane to use the skeleton and assets without the massive amount of additional scripts consuming all of your memory and preventing other things from functioning properly.

Towards the end when you see everything related to zad, that is where interference is causing problems with DDI.  

In short this save is severely corrupted from what appear to be a large number of major mods removed mid play though.  Add in several extremely performance intensive mods and I doubt even you would get a whole lot farther before things completely break.  I am not aware of any reliable method that can clean this save up.  A new game is just about your only real hope for a fix.

To make sure of what isn't conflicting there start skyrim, open your console menu and type "coc riverwood" without the quotes.  Save and look at the papyrus log then after all of your mods are done initializing.

I can see a few areas where it looks like this save has violated the unholy daylights out of the golden rule.  Between lines 377 and 402 are almost nothing but major problems from huge mods that alter amassive number of things saying that they are missing or not loaded such as Frostfall, Vampiric Thirst, and Return to Helgan.  

Estrus Chaurus has always been buggy as all get out.  If you are using it only for Cursed Loot integration you shouldn't need the esp active, meaning you can safely uncheck it in the right pane.  If you are actually using it there are going to be occasional problems regardless of what you do.  As is it is causing over 100 errors on its own.

You have something that is altering Serana that is causing a number of problems as well.  I have no idea what the VIP house is but I see large numbers of errors related to that.

If you look through you'll occasionally see "VM is freezing..." followed by VM is frozen and ending when VM thaws and it says reverting to game.  That is you accessing your menu (pressing escape) in game.  If you look at those sections you'll see an incredibly large number of mods causing huge errors.  It doesn't happen every time, but frequently.

I also noticed you have the XPMS esp active.  That alone can cause huge headaches when running alongside DDI even without everything else.  XPMS is very performance heavy and is NOT friendly in any play through with DDI.  You would normally want that active in the right pane and unchecked in the left pane to use the skeleton and assets without the massive amount of additional scripts consuming all of your memory and preventing other things from functioning properly.

Towards the end when you see everything related to zad, that is where interference is causing problems with DDI.  

In short this save is severely corrupted from what appear to be a large number of major mods removed mid play though.  Add in several extremely performance intensive mods and I doubt even you would get a whole lot farther before things completely break.  I am not aware of any reliable method that can clean this save up.  A new game is just about your only real hope for a fix.

To make sure of what isn't conflicting there start skyrim, open your console menu and type "coc riverwood" without the quotes.  Save and look at the papyrus log then after all of your mods are done initializing.

Well, it was a new game with no changes to mods part way through, so I'm not sure what to do with that feedback. Is it possible I mixed up the papyrus logs? I assumed the papyrus.0.log file would only contain logs pertinent to my latest execution of skyrim.

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying about XPMS. If I uncheck it in the left pane, it disappears from the right pane. Also, would I not be losing functionality by removing those scripts?

Gotta go to work but will be back to try more stuff later. Thanks again.

I've come back to skyrim after some time and see you've done some great progress on your mod! I'm very excited to try it.

I did a clean save (uninstalling old version of your mod) and installed the newest version and have 2 issues.

Not recommended see more under #2 below.

1. I cannot equip horns for not being a virgin. They appear in my inventory, but when i click on them, nothing happens. My character is currently wearing a dress and an anal plug, that is timelocked (should be slot 48).

If working, halo and horns are auto-equipped. Uses slot 61 and if not working most likely something else is in that slot. As a test, start a new game, see what happens.

2. After the clean save i got the message "Nocturnal is disapointed, becaus i failed to report" every minute. I solved this myself, by using a save cleaner, that removes outdated scripts.

As mentioned above, save cleaner is imo not sufficient for a safe game. If upgrading from anything v2.0+, just uninstall/reinstall (no clean save - this is as in the instructions). And if upgrading from before 2.0, you need to start a new game.

Some questions about new functions:

Once i've met nocturnal, will she save me from death each time, when chances are set to 100%, even when when she has just saved me (and I'm wearing the collar)?

As mentioned above... yes.

How to get new hand restrains?

MCM Device tab - select them - hit reset

Thanks for your reply. Regarding 1., i'll try that in a new game.

Is the MCM menu regarding restrains updated dynamically, depending how far i'm in story? So new ones get added, the farther i am?

I've got a lot of clipping isses with belts, what preset do i choose in Bodyslide (like UUNP - UNP; UUNP - Leito;...)?

Do chains with real noise also reduce sneak value or alert enemies?

Is the MCM menu regarding restrains updated dynamically, depending how far i'm in story? So new ones get added, the farther i am?

Yes

I've got a lot of clipping isses with belts, what preset do i choose in Bodyslide (like UUNP - UNP; UUNP - Leito;...)?

Must be the preset you used to build your body. See FAQ #11 for this mod, although I'm not sure you are talking about belts from this mod. Maybe you need to build your DD devices too?

No

Yes

Must be the preset you used to build your body. See FAQ #11 for this mod, although I'm not sure you are talking about belts from this mod. Maybe you need to build your DD devices too?

No

Found solutions to my problems.

I had set the "device hider" from devious devices to slot 61, as i'm using a wig as helmet (slot 41, default device hider). That's why horns and halo didnt work. I changed it to 60, now it's working.

Regarding clipping on belts, when creating bodyslide files, it always asked which files to replace. At first i didn't change the default setting, but after reading your FAQ i changed body to "uunp hdt", now the clipping is gone.

I just found out about the anal devices that don't cause vibration. I can use magic again without getting to 100% arousal instantly!

From my understanding the errors from line 377 to 402 are mostly Alternate Start Live Another Life checking for supported mods. I don't have those mods installed, so I wouldn't think it'd be a problem since they are optional.

I'm not sure what the YARC_InitQuestScript error is about. I've never had Vampiric Thirst installed.

I've installed mods that modified Serana in the past but they've all since been removed. When I google the Serana specific errors I get a lot of results but no one has pointed out that they are distinctly problems or identified the source of the Serana errors.

I think the VIP House is from Captured Dreams. You can see the author of Captured Dreams commenting on similar errors here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23844-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-v415-updated-6-11-2017/?p=1683212

Where they indicated that the errors are not to be worried about.

I'm guessing with regards to the XPMS esp you mixed up the right/left panes. I'll try disabling that esp.

Edit:

Here's a papyrus.log after all I did was uncheck the XPMS esp, start the game, do "coc riverwood", wait for messages to stop appearing in the top right, and then install sexlab:

https://pastebin.com/8s9eW35b

There's a couple errors that reference Virgin. Still a lot of creature framework and estrus errors. Still the same errors from the amputator framework - I'll remove that one. The same VIP House and Serana errors. Some new errors I didn't see before referencing POSSMainScr.psc and SKI_ConfigBase.psc. The same compatibility checks from Live Another Life.

When getting forcegreeted by Cassia to receive the letter from Diabella at the beginning, I have no option to refuse to help her with her needs, forcing me to lose my virginity before encountering Nocturnal. Not entirely sure if this is intended, but it seems really weird to me for a mod so focused on virginity to only allow you to be a virgin after getting rebirthed as one. Am I missing a dialogue option or something?

Here's a papyrus.log after all I did was uncheck the XPMS esp, start the game, do "coc riverwood", wait for messages to stop appearing in the top right, and then install sexlab:

Still hard to imagine this is a log from a new game like you are doing. Looks like a log from a very corrupt save. But since it's a new game, the source of trouble has to come from some very strange install issue.

This mod is still not even initializing (see my above post for the line expected). Perhaps there's another mod getting hung up not allowing it to do so.

You could disable all mods except the absolute minimum requirement. See if that runs clean. Then start adding mods back in till you find the culprit. Starting a new game each test is important. That's what I'd do.

When getting forcegreeted by Cassia to receive the letter from Diabella at the beginning, I have no option to refuse to help her with her needs, forcing me to lose my virginity before encountering Nocturnal. Not entirely sure if this is intended, but it seems really weird to me for a mod so focused on virginity to only allow you to be a virgin after getting rebirthed as one. Am I missing a dialogue option or something?

• It's normal you are not missing any dialogue
  • Cassia won't always take your virginity as the loving act is random. More often she does not
  • You could protect virginity before this point by wearing a chastity belt from another mod (and DD filter would need to be in it's default state)
  • Some would say this mod is more about losing virginity than keeping it
  • The story is more geared to starting with your virginity lost (I figured this would be the more common scenario)