[FO4 CK] General Help Thread

Okay I am about to Headbutt my monitor to death. For the life of me I can't get this MCM Keybind JSON to work despite it being functionally identical to the one for Hardship. When you go to bind the key in game, it just flashes to the new key for a milisecond then reverts to none. I've tried everything I can think of, but I am just still not that comfortable with JSON syntax even after making several MCMs, (multiple of which have keybinds).

I ruled out the obvious. The function is on a QuestScript. The Function works when called from the button so there is nothing wrong there, and even when I changed the function to just show a message box the keybind issue persisted. Please... Can anybody see anything wrong with these JSONS? I just included the files in a zip as pasting the code ends up screwy even with Syntax off. ?

SC_JSONs.7z

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Okay I am about to Headbutt my monitor to death. For the life of me I can't get this MCM Keybind JSON to work despite it being functionally identical to the one for Hardship. When you go to bind the key in game, it just flashes to the new key for a milisecond then reverts to none. I've tried everything I can think of, but I am just still not that comfortable with JSON syntax even after making several MCMs, (multiple of which have keybinds).

I ruled out the obvious. The function is on a QuestScript. The Function works when called from the button so there is nothing wrong there, and even when I changed the function to just show a message box the keybind issue persisted. Please... Can anybody see anything wrong with these JSONS? I just included the files in a zip as pasting the code ends up screwy even with Syntax off. ?

SC_JSONs.7z 2.06 kB · 1 download

"function": "DropPack",

Remove "," on end

You need something like json validator or builder, also I prefer to place { or [ on new line

It make code much ridable

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

"function": "DropPack",

Remove "," on end

You need something like json validator or builder, also I prefer to place { or [ on new line

It make code much ridable

Yeah that was an error but it's not what's causing this. This is very fustrating. Anyway I will run my Jsons through an online verifyer/beautifier from now on as that does make things significantly easier.

EDIT: I freaking got it! It was a problem with Folder structure... not the JSONs at all. The folder inside the config folder was named Scavvers_Closet like the esp... NOT the name of the mod as defined in the JSONS. Apparently this wasn't a problem for just a Config JSON but was a Big-Damn-Problem for a Keybind one. Changing it to match fixed it immediately. Man I sure hope this saves somebody else some trouble.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 6:41 PM, Indarello said:

to fix only

well..... troubleshooting the problem... it's important.

On 11/23/2020 at 6:41 PM, Indarello said:

better with load order

the order is given by the game Bethesda. It could be different ... but the point is still put to the end by Bethesda. Or it'll collapse eventually...

A change of order also means that parts disappear. 

And it looks a little better this way than if half the stuff was missing ...1329837820_Fallout42020-11-1317-29-06-19.jpg.5b0419207420d9cf9ab070133ccbec60.jpg

I reinstalled ... but the same. 

It is currently running and put together by Bethesda. Not the LOOT.  Plugins.7z   The LOOT run order is overwritten by the Bethesda loader anyway. The most important points. The rest is pretty much irrelevant.

Data/AAF - list  data-aaf.7z

*however, there are many faulty materials. It takes a while to filter them out of installation.

ERROR : 023

ERROR : 024

fczjhzxf.JPG.23817c32aecc3d58926e10f624fb0ebf.JPG

...the loading line.

Spoiler

614750241_rakods.gif.e7b870276ca51f1f9107160af4dd513f.gif

I remembered it worked for me properly ... but something... it's broken.  But it was 200 hours earlier ...

926695193_Fallout42020-10-2215-41-11-55.jpg.93575d3fe5e473f8a303b858abb41cd2.jpg

23 hours ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

my caravan lines

Spoiler

411699548_Fallout42020-12-0315-15-08-81.jpg.1268a364f33ad447c670f0019df2301e.jpg

Non-existent caravan lines are quite depressing. But I don't think there’s any  to repair solution other than to the new game one.

-----------:bawling:----------

hahah... tényleg jó lenne egy takarítás...

Ami igaz... a fordításokon eszméletlen hatalmasakat szoktam röhögni. Tudod... *CARAVAN = LAKÓKOCSI*. Ez azt is jelenti, hogy a Szaharában levő tevekaraván nem más, mint tevelakókocsi... :rage:  Leborulok a röhögéstől... Valaki baromi sok pénzt kap a mulattatásért... csak hogy ez egyben a* nyelv halála is egyben komoly szégyen az Államra mert a hivatal képtelen a sarkára állni sarkalatos nyelvi-nyelvészeti kérdésekben és csak a fizetésükért léteznek!  :thumbsdown:

Would anyone like to help me with a download and a quick storage upload to the space? The 6 MB Download is a bit slow in 1 hour.... that is, if the line doesn't break. But it breaks... all the time.

----------

Szeretne segíteni valaki egy letöltéssel és egy gyors tárhelyre való feltöltéssel? Az 1 óra alatti 6MB letöltés kicsit lassú.... már ha nem szakad meg a vonal. De megszakad... Örökké. 

SIKER: A probléma segítését nagyon köszönöm. :angel:

2 hours ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

someone might know : should these addresses be zero? ... or something went wrong? Fact that there are parts that do not work.  Dildo ...

And a lot of waiting time when you start projection...

...yes ... there is more.

asc.JPG.5f59c3f19db3d04b12b612c9c476ece9.JPG

If you use my patch and by adress you means size - yes, it is to resolve other patches conflict

8 minutes ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

Corking... then these things are unnecessarily installed? Oo...

Then maybe it would be time for someone to make a comprehensive package?

or... Then maybe it's time to prepare a comprehensive "animation package" someone?

dont know what you are talking, this is just blank files, they will not break your aaf load, probably will not make it even load longer (my aaf load in 2 sec after I load save)

But if you have other patches like One patch, AJ xml, patches by Polistro... and more, it will replace them with blank files, most users dont even know that they cant use multiple patches at the same time, I just solve this problems for them

On 12/14/2020 at 12:02 PM, Indarello said:

most users dont even know that they cant use multiple patches at the same time, I just solve this problems for them

* golden sentence ....

...and this is exactly true!

I think this is precisely the origin of the troubles ...  :bawling:

And that is exactly why someone should build a single complex complete package!rl.gif.22295fa8f8ad73980ac9d532c2c6fc80.gif

0000000.jpg.313a6020d2880cf3f5d3f22c05c46536.jpg

I think ... repair is a DIY that is a bad decision for such a delicate operation.  Now ... either no tail ... or the movie stops after a few moves... or does not start the show. There is a deal and they are both ...they go towards three then after 10-30 seconds with the teleport ... because do not freeze subjects until the start of the operation.

Why didn't anyone make a Mole Rat package?  Skyrim got one. It's just called a rat there... Anyway, there are a lot of encounters and ... I miss all kids in front of the ice cream bowl. :angel:

---------------

Azt hiszem ... a javítás olyan barkácsmunka, ami rossz döntés egy ilyen kényes művelethez. Most és nálam vagy nincs farok ... vagy a film néhány mozdulat után megáll és csak bámulnak vagy elmennek vagy a műsor nem indul el és csak a szünet van meg a teljesítési követelmény a kimaradt műsor mögé.

Van egy egyezség és mindkettő ...három felé megy, majd 10-30 másodperc után teleportálnak vissza a kiinduló pontra vagy máshova... mert nem fagyassza be az alanyokat az előadás kezdetéig.

A pasi éjjel oda megy a csaj ágyához és a testét kéri. Az üzlet megkötése után a pasi elmegy és a csaj vissza fekszik. Aztán... eltűnik. Majd hatalmas nyögések vannak valahonnan... talán az ágy alól vagy a falból... A jelző tudatja, hogy a valaki dolgozik. Ez a mozi egyáltalán nem érdekes vagy vonzó. 

Az RSE-II cuccossal kísérletezek és azt látom, hogy rengeteg kapcsoló és beállítási lehetőség ... NINCS. Ami van... nos... az se egésze akként ténykedik, mint az elvárható lehetne. A rádióadó például... odadobott 8 mutánst és 2 rablót. Ami azt illeti magas erkölcs és ellenség mentes környezet van beállítva. Egyik se teljesült. A házépítési elvárás jó dolog és kellhetne... ha az alanyok az ágyat használnák és nem a ház alatt vagy a mellette levő sármedencében pancsolnának. És a jó...?

Az, hogy egyesével és türelmesen megvárják a baszóhusi idejét. Azt az időt, amíg rájuk kerül a sor majd hatalmas iramban távoznak a helyszínről. Ez máshonnan hiányzik. De nagyon! Más programban az ágyon vagy az asztalon, háztetőn, szekrényben, falban és az alapzatba állnak és nem mozdulnak. Szóval eléggé katasztrófa.

• 1 month later...

Is it just me, or is this Papyrus Compiler documentation a bit bong? Trying to just perform a single script recompile from the command line, but the manual PapyrusCompiler invocation example is too vague for my tiny brain. In particular it refers to setting -f="Institute_Papyrus_Flags.flg" but the compiler can't find that flags file, and neither can a file search of my entire system for that matter. Does installing the Fallout 4 Creation Kit not install the base files needed by the script compiler? Or is that document just woefully out of date?

Edit: Scratch that. After an hour of flailing about and posting the above, I went poking around again and immediately noticed a Base.zip file in Source\Base... if only I'd stumbled onto this article instead. :cake:

Moar edit: Okay, I'm back with my next ditz question... this one might be more AAF script help related so feel free to tell me to punt off to the AAF Discord or something. I'm trying to compile a patched version of Violate's MCM script. Violate puts its script sources in Source\User and I also told the AAF FOMOD to install its script sources so they're in Source\User\AAF as expected. Could it be failing to find the AAF sources? I've added its directory to the include path, but it's hard to guess what's wrong, since PapyrusCompile's error messages are quite opaque. Here's what the run looks like:

Spoiler

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler" "FPV_MCM_Script.psc" -i="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\AAF;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base" -o="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts" -f="Institute_Papyrus_Flags.flg"
Papyrus Compiler Version 2.8.0.4 for Fallout 4
Copyright (C) ZeniMax Media. All rights reserved.
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "FPV_MCM_Script.psc"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc(0,0): filename does not match script name: "aaf:aaf_mainquestscript" expected: "aaf_mainquestscript"
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc(0,0): filename does not match script name: "aaf:aaf_mainquestscript" expected: "aaf_mainquestscript"
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_API.psc(0,0): filename does not match script name: "aaf:aaf_api" expected: "aaf_api"
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_API.psc(0,0): filename does not match script name: "aaf:aaf_api" expected: "aaf_api"
No output generated for FPV_MCM_Script.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on FPV_MCM_Script.psc

The journey continues: On a whim I removed User\AAF from the include path and that seems to have solved the issue (I suppose the script refers to those with the subdirectory name and that was the cause?). On further reading, apparently this is how script "namespaces" are supposed to work after all. So now that's behind me, I see exciting and different confusing errors I'm unable to comprehend:

Spoiler

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler" "FPV_MCM_Script.psc" -i="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User" -o="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts" -f="Institute_Papyrus_Flags.flg"
Papyrus Compiler Version 2.8.0.4 for Fallout 4
Copyright (C) ZeniMax Media. All rights reserved.
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "FPV_MCM_Script.psc"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(122,1): RegisterForExternalEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(393,0): new event oncontroldown cannot be defined because the script is not flagged as native
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(397,0): new event oncontrolup cannot be defined because the script is not flagged as native
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(439,59): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(0,0): Error while trying to typecheck script fpv_mcm_script: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.
No output generated for FPV_MCM_Script.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on FPV_MCM_Script.psc

A quick findstr in the Source tree indicates that RegisterForExternalEvent is defined in User\ScriptObject.psc and GetName in User\Form.psc, so I'm really at a loss for why PapyrusCompiler claims it can't locate either of them. Also I've been searching around for why it's complaining about defining oncontroldown and oncontrolup events in a non-native script, to no avail.

Ummm OKAY: So out of the blue I wondered, what could happen if I changed my working directory? Switched so I was in User and now it compiles cleanly. Why? I dunno. If anything, I'm even more confused now. How is that changing the behavior of the compiler when the include paths are all canonical? Except I see that if you don't pass -ignorecwd then it will prepend the include path with the current working directory. Is it somehow finding scripts in there as the CWD that it can't find when included canonically? Bizarre! ?

the male npcs in my game end up having man boobs and dickless here's my load order

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
HUDFramework.esm
Damage Threshold.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
Homemaker.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
PANPC.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esm
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
VaultOutfitPack.esl
Servitron.esm
AAF.esm
XDI.esm
OVT.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp
Brutality.esp
BrutalityFH.esp
HiPolyFaces.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
Ciri.18B5F4.18B5F4.18B5F4.esp
Ellie.23134B.esp
Ghost.231346.231346.esp
Heather.18B5F3.18B5F3.18B5F3.esp
Jodelle.23134A.esp
Krisa.esp
Lima.225B6A.225B6A.225B6A.225B6A.esp
Lin.231349.231349.esp
Lora.18B5F7.esp
Triss.23134C.23134C.23134C.23134C.esp
With.225B69.esp
Yennefer.18B5F6.esp
cute.231348.231348.esp
Eli_Apocalypse Attire.esp
Better Locational Damage.esp
BLD - Leveled Lists - DLC.esp
ApalLeotard.esp
CumNWealth.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
Zaz Particles.esp
indarello_animations.esp
NanoArmor.esp
Enclave-Armor-Paints.esp
MagicianOutfit.esp
Pinup Outfit.esp
Pinup CBBE Patch.esp
Gunner_Operator.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
Animated_Fannies.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
Genetical Father 1.0.1.esp
IW Hairs Only.esp
ToughGirlAttire.esp
Stashable Caps - Weighted.esp
Stashable Caps.esp
A Forest.esp
NEWSANCTUARY.esp
PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
BostonFPSFixAIO.esp
Phase4DLC.esp
WelcometoGoodneighbor.esp
Unofficial Fallout 4 FDI Patch.esp
CompanionIvy.esp
clothingoverhaul.esp
ClothingOverhaulSP_XB1_PC.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Automatron.esp
AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp
DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
BDO Hair.esp
SlaveCollarDEtonator_andSlaveSeller.esp
CROSS_Cybernetics.esp
SlowTime.esp
CBBE.esp
DonEb14n Clothes pack.esp
KSHairdos.esp
Lexxa.225B67.225B67.225B67.225B67.esp
Roxy.225B68.225B68.225B68.225B68.225B68.225B68.esp
CommonwealthConifersREDUX.esp
Collection of tops v2.0.esp
Crackle.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
CumOverlays.esp
Crows&Creatures_V1.esp
Dual Weapons Melee.esp
ESPExplorerFO4.esp
E3PC.esp
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
dD - Limited Blood Decals.esp
EnclaveX02.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part1.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part2.esp
Friffy_Piper Outfit_Standalone.esp
HN66-SiriusArmor.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part3.esp
Fr4nssonsLightTweaks.esp
ENBLightsHDRPatch.esp
Faded Glory - Soundtrack Expansion.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
MojaveImports.esp
WIPAG_Power Armor Overhaul.esp
WIPAG_FarHarbor_DLC_Addon.esp
WIPAG_NukaWorld_DLC_Addon.esp
WIPAG_X02_Enclave_Addon.esp
OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
Depravity.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
Vault111SuitWithPants.esp
DV-Very Durable Vertibirds.esp
DV-Armored Pilots.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
AA FusionCityRising.esp
Vault4.esp
DX_Banshee_Recon_Armor.esp
Diamond City Enhanced.esp
W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
Charon.esp
Eli_Faction Housing Overhaul - Prydwen.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
ProjectValkyrie.esp
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
BetterCompanions.esp
Grasslands - Healthy.esp
HDCreaturesRework.esp
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
ImmersiveVendors.esp
Just Business.esp
AA Lets Dance.esp
Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
Live Dismemberment - Brutal.esp
More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
LooksMenu.esp
SilentProtagonist.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
rpampas.esp
PhotoLight.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
PowerArmorDelivery.esp
PowerArmorAutopilot.esp
Radiant Clouds and Fogs.esp
Realistic_conversations.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Nuka_World.esp
BrutalityNW.esp
Weapons of Fate.esp
Immersive Gameplay Upgrade.esp
EPO.esp
MODGirlyAnimation.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Far_Harbor.esp
Immersive Wastelanders.esp
LovingCait.esp
IWCait.esp
IWCarrington.esp
IWCurie.esp
IWDanse.esp
IWDeacon.esp
IWDesdemona.esp
IWGlory.esp
IWLongfellow.esp
IWMacCready.esp
IWMagnolia.esp
IWMamaMurphy.esp
IWMaxson.esp
IWPiper.esp
IWPreston.esp
IWSturges.esp
IWTinaDeLuca.esp
Glowing Animals Emit Light.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
3dscopes-replacer.esp
F4NVServiceRifleRedux.esp
M2045MagnumRevolverRifle.esp
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
RADIOLEVER.esp
Hospitality.esp
SatelliteWorldMap.esp
SeparateLipsColors.esp
FPAttributes.esp
KCI.esp
Smoke-able Cigars.esp
TakeCover.esp
TatsAfterRape.esp
ValiusHDTextures4K.esp
Swinging Meat Bags.esp
HN66Fo4_TRS.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
ThraxActionPoses.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
urchins in action--boston edition.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp
DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
Better Chems.esp
ParagonHairs.esp
DV-No Levelled Vertibirds.esp
dD - Screen Blood Duration Medium.esp
Impervious Power Armour.esp
Live Dismemberment - Insane-o.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - No Crafting Perks.esp
More Power Armour Mods.esp
Consistent Power Armor Overhaul.esp
Brotherhood Power Armor Overhaul.esp
Better Cooking.esp
DV-Vertibird Explosive Minigun.esp
dD - Small Splatter Size.esp
Live Dismemberment - Liebermode.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Power Armor Carry Capacity.esp
BrutalityRobotDlc.esp
FunctionalDisplays-Patch-DLC-ALL.esp
Live Dismemberment - Mental.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarborExtraRads.esp
Live Dismemberment - Mind-Blowing.esp
TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp
BrutatlityLimitedAmmo.esp
Extended weapon mods.esp
Live Dismemberment - POSTAL.esp
UAP Moans.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_WWorkshop.esp
BrutalityWW.esp
Live Dismemberment - Regular.esp
Better Locational Damage - Ghoul Edition.esp
PAMAP.esp
Better Perks - Enhanced.esp
Better VATS - 0.75.esp
KSHairsFemsheppingRadbeetle.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
Immersive HUD.esp
VtawUtilityPack1.esp
Police Romper.esp
FAR.esp
Craftable Bad End Furniture.esp
UlfSkinOverlay.esp
WET.esp
Rottweiler Replacer.esp
SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp
Zaz Particle Effects.esp
DD_LegAnimOverride.esp
EAMR.esp
Femme Fatale - Coursers.esp
JaneBod.esp
dcc-bp-lol-navi.esp
FalloutNV_lang.esp
FrenchMaidFO4-CBBEPhysics.esp
TTMerch.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
BetterSettlersHeavyArmorOnly.esp
BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp
BetterSettlersMostlyFemale.esp
FlirtyCommonwealth.esp
Better Power Armor - Normal.esp
Better Power Armor - Extended.esp
Franky_Urban_Cloth.esp
Custom Moans.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
NanoArmor_AWKCR_AE.esp
Mercenary.esp
RaiderOverhaul.esp
StartMeUp.esp

3 hours ago, leark said:

the male npcs in my game end up having man boobs and dickless here's my load order

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
HUDFramework.esm
Damage Threshold.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
Homemaker.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
PANPC.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esm
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
VaultOutfitPack.esl
Servitron.esm
AAF.esm
XDI.esm
OVT.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp
Brutality.esp
BrutalityFH.esp
HiPolyFaces.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
Ciri.18B5F4.18B5F4.18B5F4.esp
Ellie.23134B.esp
Ghost.231346.231346.esp
Heather.18B5F3.18B5F3.18B5F3.esp
Jodelle.23134A.esp
Krisa.esp
Lima.225B6A.225B6A.225B6A.225B6A.esp
Lin.231349.231349.esp
Lora.18B5F7.esp
Triss.23134C.23134C.23134C.23134C.esp
With.225B69.esp
Yennefer.18B5F6.esp
cute.231348.231348.esp
Eli_Apocalypse Attire.esp
Better Locational Damage.esp
BLD - Leveled Lists - DLC.esp
ApalLeotard.esp
CumNWealth.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
Zaz Particles.esp
indarello_animations.esp
NanoArmor.esp
Enclave-Armor-Paints.esp
MagicianOutfit.esp
Pinup Outfit.esp
Pinup CBBE Patch.esp
Gunner_Operator.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
Animated_Fannies.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
Genetical Father 1.0.1.esp
IW Hairs Only.esp
ToughGirlAttire.esp
Stashable Caps - Weighted.esp
Stashable Caps.esp
A Forest.esp
NEWSANCTUARY.esp
PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
BostonFPSFixAIO.esp
Phase4DLC.esp
WelcometoGoodneighbor.esp
Unofficial Fallout 4 FDI Patch.esp
CompanionIvy.esp
clothingoverhaul.esp
ClothingOverhaulSP_XB1_PC.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Automatron.esp
AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp
DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
BDO Hair.esp
SlaveCollarDEtonator_andSlaveSeller.esp
CROSS_Cybernetics.esp
SlowTime.esp
CBBE.esp
DonEb14n Clothes pack.esp
KSHairdos.esp
Lexxa.225B67.225B67.225B67.225B67.esp
Roxy.225B68.225B68.225B68.225B68.225B68.225B68.esp
CommonwealthConifersREDUX.esp
Collection of tops v2.0.esp
Crackle.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
CumOverlays.esp
Crows&Creatures_V1.esp
Dual Weapons Melee.esp
ESPExplorerFO4.esp
E3PC.esp
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
dD - Limited Blood Decals.esp
EnclaveX02.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part1.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part2.esp
Friffy_Piper Outfit_Standalone.esp
HN66-SiriusArmor.esp
FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part3.esp
Fr4nssonsLightTweaks.esp
ENBLightsHDRPatch.esp
Faded Glory - Soundtrack Expansion.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
MojaveImports.esp
WIPAG_Power Armor Overhaul.esp
WIPAG_FarHarbor_DLC_Addon.esp
WIPAG_NukaWorld_DLC_Addon.esp
WIPAG_X02_Enclave_Addon.esp
OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
Depravity.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
Vault111SuitWithPants.esp
DV-Very Durable Vertibirds.esp
DV-Armored Pilots.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
AA FusionCityRising.esp
Vault4.esp
DX_Banshee_Recon_Armor.esp
Diamond City Enhanced.esp
W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
Charon.esp
Eli_Faction Housing Overhaul - Prydwen.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
ProjectValkyrie.esp
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
BetterCompanions.esp
Grasslands - Healthy.esp
HDCreaturesRework.esp
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
ImmersiveVendors.esp
Just Business.esp
AA Lets Dance.esp
Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
Live Dismemberment - Brutal.esp
More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
LooksMenu.esp
SilentProtagonist.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
rpampas.esp
PhotoLight.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
PowerArmorDelivery.esp
PowerArmorAutopilot.esp
Radiant Clouds and Fogs.esp
Realistic_conversations.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Nuka_World.esp
BrutalityNW.esp
Weapons of Fate.esp
Immersive Gameplay Upgrade.esp
EPO.esp
MODGirlyAnimation.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Far_Harbor.esp
Immersive Wastelanders.esp
LovingCait.esp
IWCait.esp
IWCarrington.esp
IWCurie.esp
IWDanse.esp
IWDeacon.esp
IWDesdemona.esp
IWGlory.esp
IWLongfellow.esp
IWMacCready.esp
IWMagnolia.esp
IWMamaMurphy.esp
IWMaxson.esp
IWPiper.esp
IWPreston.esp
IWSturges.esp
IWTinaDeLuca.esp
Glowing Animals Emit Light.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
3dscopes-replacer.esp
F4NVServiceRifleRedux.esp
M2045MagnumRevolverRifle.esp
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
RADIOLEVER.esp
Hospitality.esp
SatelliteWorldMap.esp
SeparateLipsColors.esp
FPAttributes.esp
KCI.esp
Smoke-able Cigars.esp
TakeCover.esp
TatsAfterRape.esp
ValiusHDTextures4K.esp
Swinging Meat Bags.esp
HN66Fo4_TRS.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
ThraxActionPoses.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
urchins in action--boston edition.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp
DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
Better Chems.esp
ParagonHairs.esp
DV-No Levelled Vertibirds.esp
dD - Screen Blood Duration Medium.esp
Impervious Power Armour.esp
Live Dismemberment - Insane-o.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - No Crafting Perks.esp
More Power Armour Mods.esp
Consistent Power Armor Overhaul.esp
Brotherhood Power Armor Overhaul.esp
Better Cooking.esp
DV-Vertibird Explosive Minigun.esp
dD - Small Splatter Size.esp
Live Dismemberment - Liebermode.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Power Armor Carry Capacity.esp
BrutalityRobotDlc.esp
FunctionalDisplays-Patch-DLC-ALL.esp
Live Dismemberment - Mental.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarborExtraRads.esp
Live Dismemberment - Mind-Blowing.esp
TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp
BrutatlityLimitedAmmo.esp
Extended weapon mods.esp
Live Dismemberment - POSTAL.esp
UAP Moans.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_WWorkshop.esp
BrutalityWW.esp
Live Dismemberment - Regular.esp
Better Locational Damage - Ghoul Edition.esp
PAMAP.esp
Better Perks - Enhanced.esp
Better VATS - 0.75.esp
KSHairsFemsheppingRadbeetle.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
Immersive HUD.esp
VtawUtilityPack1.esp
Police Romper.esp
FAR.esp
Craftable Bad End Furniture.esp
UlfSkinOverlay.esp
WET.esp
Rottweiler Replacer.esp
SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp
Zaz Particle Effects.esp
DD_LegAnimOverride.esp
EAMR.esp
Femme Fatale - Coursers.esp
JaneBod.esp
dcc-bp-lol-navi.esp
FalloutNV_lang.esp
FrenchMaidFO4-CBBEPhysics.esp
TTMerch.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
BetterSettlersHeavyArmorOnly.esp
BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp
BetterSettlersMostlyFemale.esp
FlirtyCommonwealth.esp
Better Power Armor - Normal.esp
Better Power Armor - Extended.esp
Franky_Urban_Cloth.esp
Custom Moans.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
NanoArmor_AWKCR_AE.esp
Mercenary.esp
RaiderOverhaul.esp
StartMeUp.esp

Build male body from bodytalk with checked "build morphs"

I worry I accidentally woke up this thread and now folks are posting general modded Fallout 4 game questions in here rather than questions about using the Creation Kit (and also people seriously need to learn to stick things like plugin lists inside spoilers, wowee). Please, please, pleeeeeease always read at least the first post of any topic before you start posting in it!

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I worry I accidentally woke up this thread and now folks are posting general modded Fallout 4 game questions in here rather than questions about using the Creation Kit (and also people seriously need to learn to stick things like plugin lists inside spoilers, wowee). Please, please, pleeeeeease always read at least the first post of any topic before you start posting in it!

Sorry bro.

Hi,

CANNOT ACCESS MY PRESETS

I think I know why, but I would appreciate if somebody could provide me with a work-around to the problem, if one exists!

THE PROBLEM

Started new game a week ago with fresh installation including:

- AAF and Hardship

- LOOKSMENU v1.6.6, LOOKS MENU COMPEDIUM v10

So I was playing, everything was going fine, and also was using old saved (backed up) PRESETS. Then I hit a problem with the HARDCORE mod [not important what, not the issue] and needed to try and locate problem... so re-read all AAF / mod installation instructions and FOUND SOMETHING I HAD INITIALLY MISSED...

--> AAF requires an OLD VERSION of LOOKS MENU to function correctly. So I removed version 1.6.20 and replaced it with 1.6.6

and now my presets are not accessible.

THE SOLUTION ?

So, does anyone know how to access presets using old version of LOOKSMENU but with latest verion of LOOKS MENU COMPENDIUM installed [which states that it requires latest version of LOOKSMENU] ?

Hope that was clear. Thanks!

15 hours ago, FO4Life said:

AAF requires an OLD VERSION of LOOKS MENU to function correctly. So I removed version 1.6.20 and replaced it with 1.6.6

This is a thread for discussing the Fallout 4 Creation Kit, not general modding help.

That said, I have no idea where you got the idea that AAF needs an old version of LM. It doesn't. I use the latest of both together. The AAF page here on LL says it requires LM 1.6.18, but you should treat that as a minimum required version, not at exact version. When a mod author updates a description to say it "requires X version" of something, it's generally because they're making use of some new feature from that version, not that they mean you have to use precisely that version (unless the description really says outright not to use any later version of that requirement).

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

This is a thread for discussing the Fallout 4 Creation Kit, not general modding help.

That said, I have no idea where you got the idea that AAF needs an old version of LM. It doesn't. I use the latest of both together. The AAF page here on LL says it requires LM 1.6.18, but you should treat that as a minimum required version, not at exact version. When a mod author updates a description to say it "requires X version" of something, it's generally because they're making use of some new feature from that version, not that they mean you have to use precisely that version (unless the description really says outright not to use any later version of that requirement).

Hi vaultbait,

AAF General Help Thread states (requirement #3)...

1. LooksMenu 1.6.18 (REQUIRED) (Any version above this will break erections & morphs. Do not update or use LooksMenu ver 1.6.19 and 1.6.20)

BUT YOU ARE CORRECT that I have wrongly downloaded v1.6.6 : I looked under OLD FILES section in Nexus LOOKSMENU page and stupidly took the top files (in order presented) as the latest and now realise that they have been sorted by version number. Oops... and THANKS!

1 hour ago, FO4Life said:

Hi vaultbait,

AAF General Help Thread states (requirement #3)...

1. LooksMenu 1.6.18 (REQUIRED) (Any version above this will break erections & morphs. Do not update or use LooksMenu ver 1.6.19 and 1.6.20)

BUT YOU ARE CORRECT that I have wrongly downloaded v1.6.6 : I looked under OLD FILES section in Nexus LOOKSMENU page and stupidly took the top files (in order presented) as the latest and now realise that they have been sorted by version number. Oops... and THANKS!

Interesting, I've been using 1.6.20 (and 1.6.19 before that) with latest AAF and not seen any problems with morphs/erections. I'll ask around though and find out where this recommendation arose. Unfortunate if so, since LM 1.6.19 incorporated the memory alignment fix from Buffout4 and 1.6.20 fixed the crash when using the clothing removal button.

• 1 month later...

Is anyone an expert with the spell section of Creation Kit?

I am trying to understand how the mod maker for Survive the Wasteland triggers the diseases that cause the harmful effects from hunger, fatigue, and thirst.  I was able to figure out nearly everything else although his mod looks unfinished (especially the part about stopping the effects and the bug with the +30 HP from satiating hunger).

I can't figure out how he got his diseases to work and how one of them makes it impossible for the player to use stimpaks or AP restore items.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2021 at 10:52 PM, GrimGrim31 said:

Is anyone an expert with the spell section of Creation Kit?

I am trying to understand how the mod maker for Survive the Wasteland triggers the diseases that cause the harmful effects from hunger, fatigue, and thirst.  I was able to figure out nearly everything else although his mod looks unfinished (especially the part about stopping the effects and the bug with the +30 HP from satiating hunger).

I can't figure out how he got his diseases to work and how one of them makes it impossible for the player to use stimpaks or AP restore items.

Open it in xEdit and you can see exactly what he changed. Since there's no scripts, he's using modified vanilla assets, like the molerat disease..