F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

I found a compatibility issue with Four-Play_Prostitution:

It seems impossible to recruit a slave as a prostitute, maybe (my guess) because of one of this reasons:

1. Slaves haven't got correct workshop scripts attached

2. "Slave Menu" script interrupts with "Recruit Actor As..." (from Prostitution mod) script

Please, senpai! Make a look into this. 

When I enslave someone who wasn't already hostile I get the "do you want to enslave" dialogue and it seems to work after that.

edit:

I installed this mod weeks ago, but only now have started to use slaves... and only now I'm getting a ton of freezes and crashes. I'm going to uninstall until things are more stable.

Soooooo. I've encountered a problem? I believe..

In all honesty I found the steps to enslave an NPC slightly vague.

-When an NPC surrenders to me I have no way to enslave them. 

-When I intimidate them, I encounter the same..

-I've failed to find anything like.. A stun-round to be built.

Yet I can construct the workshop items.

On 12/19/2017 at 8:16 PM, ChefJackButler said:

Do you mean you have scrap everything loaded after the slavery mod, or that you have the slavery mod loaded after scrap everything?

I load Scrap Everything after most things including this. Sorry for the late reply.

38 minutes ago, puppujinks said:

Soooooo. I've encountered a problem? I believe..

In all honesty I found the steps to enslave an NPC slightly vague.

-When an NPC surrenders to me I have no way to enslave them. 

-When I intimidate them, I encounter the same..

-I've failed to find anything like.. A stun-round to be built.

Yet I can construct the workshop items.

You can craft tazer syringes in the chem lab under healing (yeah that's not where it should be but there it is) and that'll taze them and then you're good.

I could never get a slave to surrender. Looking in FO4Edit there's supposed to be a hostage menu for them.

The pax round will also increase their submission but I don't know if it works, I haven't used it.

It also adds a stimpak round that I guess is a cool idea for healing slaves, but I usually just set my slaves to essential. I think setting them to essential might be messing them up, dunno.

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

Could i have the keys to your car I need to do some Christmas shopping?;)

Most mods are based on the work of others. Bethesda made it harder to package source with Fallout 4, but people still do it.

On Skyrim and Fallout NV, almost every mod included source.

AG12 was kind enough to give me a copy when I asked; don't imply someone is a thief just because they ask.

6 hours ago, fred200 said:

Most mods are based on the work of others. Bethesda made it harder to package source with Fallout 4, but people still do it.

On Skyrim and Fallout NV, almost every mod included source.

AG12 was kind enough to give me a copy when I asked; don't imply someone is a thief just because they ask.

3 hours ago, arbiter said:

You can get the source yourself by using Champollion to decompile the pex files. I did it to look up the values because it seemed like the slaves were always getting to the unresponsive point. I was relying too much on repression, you have to use pain a lot at first.

Yea I was jesting I had booked a cab to go shopping and was told a 45min wait. oop should of put joke! :classic_blush:

when in build mode, go to the raider menu and open that, inside the raider menu it will look like there are two option, but there are more, you just need to keep sliding the options and you will see slaver or something close to that show as the current selected menu, click that and it will open you slaver menu with two option( I believe) in the right option that has the white collar icon, you will find the safe, once you build the safe, you will need to exit the build menu then reopen it to see the other items you can build for your slaves.

On another note, Does anyone have any info on any option to stop the mod from stripping all clothing items from the slaves the moment they are "Captured"  no matter which method I use to capture a npc, the capture option strips them of everything but their gun and ammo.

Hi, first time poster, can't get this version to initialize no matter what I try.

Clean install, all dlc modules, no other mods but those required by F4SS and it's dependencies, fresh unmodded save made prior to installing the mods.

Load Order:

Fallout4.esm

DLCRobot.esm

DLCworkshop01.esm

DLCCoast.esm

DLCworkshop02.esm

DLCworkshop03.esm

DLCNukaWorld.esm

ArmorKeywords.esm

TortureDevices.esm

Devious Devices.esm

F4SS.esp

CBBE.esp

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio also installed.

What am I missing here?  Any ideas?

Cheers.

6 hours ago, Knightlight711 said:

Hi, first time poster, can't get this version to initialize no matter what I try.

Clean install, all dlc modules, no other mods but those required by F4SS and it's dependencies, fresh unmodded save made prior to installing the mods.

Load Order:

Fallout4.esm

DLCRobot.esm

DLCworkshop01.esm

DLCCoast.esm

DLCworkshop02.esm

DLCworkshop03.esm

DLCNukaWorld.esm

ArmorKeywords.esm

TortureDevices.esm

Devious Devices.esm

F4SS.esp

CBBE.esp

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio also installed.

What am I missing here?  Any ideas?

Cheers.

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch?  Settlement Keywords.esm?  F4SE?

1 hour ago, reconphil said:

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch?  Settlement Keywords.esm?  F4SE?

Thanks for the reply!  Yeah I was using F4SE.  Added the two other mods in and still no joy.  I keep thinking that I'm missing something painfully obvious :tongue:  I don't get an initialization message or slavers safe on the menu (raider -> slavery), though I can use the console to place the safe and sleeping bag (player.placeatme yadda yadda).

Load Order:

Fallout4.esm

DLCRobot.esm

DLCworkshop01.esm

DLCCoast.esm

DLCworkshop02.esm

DLCworkshop03.esm

DLCNukaWorld.esm

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp

SettlementKeywords.esm

ArmorKeywords.esm

TortureDevices.esm

Devious Devices.esm

F4SS.esp

CBBE.esp

1 hour ago, Knightlight711 said:

Thanks for the reply!  Yeah I was using F4SE.  Added the two other mods in and still no joy.  I keep thinking that I'm missing something painfully obvious :tongue:  I don't get an initialization message or slavers safe on the menu (raider -> slavery), though I can use the console to place the safe and sleeping bag (player.placeatme yadda yadda).

Load Order:

Fallout4.esm

DLCRobot.esm

DLCworkshop01.esm

DLCCoast.esm

DLCworkshop02.esm

DLCworkshop03.esm

DLCNukaWorld.esm

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp

SettlementKeywords.esm

ArmorKeywords.esm

TortureDevices.esm

Devious Devices.esm

F4SS.esp

CBBE.esp

Is this your total load order?  I have 272 mods and 221 plugins and mine works.  I had a lot of glitches before but eventually I restarted my game after a lot of sturm und drang!  When I cleared all my mods, I reinstalled everything.  As I did, I paid close attention to the mod author's description and found that I had many redundant mods that were cancelling out each other.  Also, I used FO4edit to clean up the DLC masters and a mod or two (do not do it to mods the author says not to).  I used Loot to ID the mods that needed the masters cleaned (but I did NOT use the Loot load order).  If you have Loot sort your plugins, those that need the masters cleaned will be highlighted in red.  Using FO4edit, clean those masters.  Mine were all DLC and one other mod.  Gopher has a great tutorial on how to do it on YouTube.  Again, I did NOT use the Loot load order.  I had Loot sort it then closed it after I got the information.  This is one of the resources I used to set my load order:  

atomsteele 8 months ago

I thought I would post this here for future reference. It is taken from a thread on bethesda.net and was made by user Wahker. Thanks to broken window for linking to it.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR HELP WITH YOUR LOAD ORDER PUT IT IN THIS FORMAT FIRST! Remember there is NO PERFECT LOAD ORDER. Just one that works for you. We all use different mod and some mods do not work with others. It is about patience and experimenting till you get it right. This is a great place to learn...

go there, read, watch and learn Mod load order and trouble shooting compilation (New)

Mods load from top to bottom. ALWAYS READ A MOD DESCRIPTION TO SEE IF THEY HAVE A PLACEMENT ORDER. I have added a new category as I have now seen 2 mods with "Recommended to be at top of Load Order"

Recommended to be at top of Load Order
New Quests*****(See Below), Landmasses, Factions
Bug Fixes, Unofficial Patches
Settlement Building Mods (Things that add to your menu not including sorting mods)
Game play Changes and Tweaks
New Companion mods
Radio mods
Visual, texture, Atmospheric improvements
Lighting
Settlements Changes and tweaks
Sorting and menu changes
Character model replacers
Retexture or alter an existing companion
Pipboys and Map mods
New weapons, armour, clothing ect
Craft your own (Anything you can craft in chemistry satation)
Weapon and Armor Modifications
Recommended to be last in the mod Load Order
*******As a note on quests demonbreather posted in Mod load order and trouble shooting compilation (New) "What I've gathered in regard to quest mods is that they should be low in the load order when you intend to begin them (to make sure any changes they may make will register), and when they're complete (you finished the story arc, got the loot, etc) you should be okay to move it up to a higher spot or remove it. You'd want to keep it active if it added any non-vanilla items to the game, of course.
An example would be Rad Spiders. I keep Rad Spiders as close to the bottom as I'm able (I only have two or three others below it because I consider them either more finicky than Rad Spiders or higher priority), and once I knew that I had finished the quest and explored all the locations it would be okay to move it upward because if anything then happened to overwrite a Rad Spiders location it wouldn't matter - I've already been there. I wouldn't want to simply delete it to free up more space because it also adds new enemies, and I'd like to continue running into them even after the quest is finished.
I hope this makes sense. The tl;dr is basically: "I would keep quests near or at the bottom of the load order so they don't get overwritten. Once I finish it, I'll move the mod up in the list because it no longer needs priority placement, but I'd keep it active/enabled so the unique loot/enemies/etc (stuff that would persist outside of the quest itself) won't be removed from the game."
Here is the actual link...

atomsteele is one.  There are a couple others that have "examples".  I hope this helps.
4 hours ago, Knightlight711 said:

*lots of great stuff snipped*

Yup, that's my entire list.  That's what's so frustrating, there shouldn't be *anything* blocking it... lol.

I'll give those tips a try!  Thanks!!

Cheers

Go to Raider>Slavery and then scroll left. The slaver's safe is invisible in the menu (for me at least). But when you scroll left you can place it.

38 minutes ago, Knightlight711 said:

*snip*

Yup tried that, the mod itself won't initialize and nothing appears in the workshop menu.  I've tried cleaning the masters, but still no joy.  I think it just hates me :tongue:

You may have to go through each mod (sometimes it's in the description) and be sure it is not cancelling out this one.  I have had that happen.  Once I uninstalled the "offending mod" the other worked.  Unfortunately you then have a decision to make.  Which one to keep.  One thing too, sometimes mod authors write a mod that has nothing to do with another mod, but for some reason add in something that affects an unrelated mod.  Not a criticism since I don't have the patience or skill to make mods, but I don't understand why they do that.  Since I put in RSE and FPE my Codsworth and Dogmeat companions (I have a multiple companion mod) do not respond, show up intermittently and I cannot dismiss them... I get a message that they are inaccessible and if I try using a cheat mod, I get a warning it could cause bugs.  I also completed the Molerat serum quest but when I go back to the clinic and give Dr. Forsythe the cure, he no longer responds and neither does the sick boy.  It is one I have to figure out.  It may not be RSE or FPE but it is coincidental that is when some the problem began.

Having same issue with Slaver tab.

It appeared on my first installation of mod, but then disappeared (alongside with whole Raider menu, had to fix game via Steam).

Now when I start game with no SS, save, add SS i get popup about inigration, but no workshop option appear. Tried to spawn Safe and add perk, but (even though both appear) it doesn't do anything.

i am using violated, Kidnap , family planning, vanilla, anatomy   with the slavery mod you added.   i even have animation packs but for some reason it never lets me enslave and i dont see a capture option though i see the tazer and i also see other things hinting the mod is installed right but for some reason i cant capture.   is it compatible with all the other four play mods?  help would be amazing

Just two quick questions.

How can I train slave? Is it even possible in current version?

Where can I get explosive collars  I actually know that. Yeah I am aware that CRP is abadoned. How can I make these collars explode? Didn't find any detonator in CRP. And honestly, what is a Fallout slavery without fireworks anyway?