F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

1 hour ago, Hematokrid said:

Hello I hope I'm right here,

I've the problem that my tazer rounds have no effect. If I shoot on any NPC he/she ignore me and I can't enslave they!

If they walk and I shoot on them they not even stop, they completely ignore it ;-(

Could it be that I have it not correct installed?

I would guess you have an old version installed - I use the latest (0.9b) - and don't have tazer rounds, I use lock-joint instead and capture my slaves with that. Could you please check which version you are using?

On 21.11.2017 at 11:14 AM, Surfblasted said:

I would guess you have an old version installed - I use the latest (0.9b) - and don't have tazer rounds, I use lock-joint instead and capture my slaves with that. Could you please check which version you are using?

I've v0.9b installed !

I will reinstall it with all requirements...

I have it, now all works fine!

I have downloaded the mod again and now it works. I think it was a corrupt download...

Anyways, thx for help and really great job this mod, I love it!

Edited by Hematokrid
5 hours ago, Surfblasted said:

My method;

1. Go to Workshop>Raider>Slavery>F4SS place Slave Safe in settlement, place Slave Scrapyard in settlement.

2. Go to Workshop>Furnitur>Containers place a box next to Scrapyard - exit Workshop mode.

3. Click on Scrapyard, selest "Link Output" then click on box to select. (box is now linked to scrapyard - no message to confirm)

4. Back to Workshop>Raider>Slavery>F4SS place Slave Sleeping Bag (may get "aborting" message - just persist)

5. Once Sleeping Bag is placed, exit Workshop, hover over Sleeping Bag and select "Store/Retrieve Slave" (gets a message - Select Slave to assign here)

6. Go to Slave, select "Slave Menu", Select "Details", Select "Select" - return to Sleeping Bag to assign.

7. Return to Slave and select "Select for Assignment" - go to Scrapyard Pole and select "Activate" (Slave now assigned to that Scrapyard)

8. Click on Scapyard Pole again and select "Activate" - popup message displaying number of Slaves assigned to Scrapyard.

Hope this helps those struggling :)

Nice job! thankyou. :)

On 21/11/2017 at 1:28 PM, Hematokrid said:

I've v0.9b installed !

My apollogies - I've just discovered the tazer rounds in the 'Healing' section of the chem station.

So sorry for wasting your time with a re-install. If you're still having issues with the tazer - I haven't tried them myself yet - could you try the lock-joint syringes? (they are under Syringer Ammo section in the chem station)

Hope we can get your issue sorted - capturing gunners is really fun :)

On 21/11/2017 at 1:21 AM, Deny55 said:

how did you started manually started quest?. Ive tried to find some mod conflict because i was not able to find slavery menu in workshop. I tried turn off all mods which had do something with workshop and nothing.... So i simply started new game and slavery was there. But honestly i wont play from beggining after 120 hours in game.

opening the file with F04Edit, i'v found a quest ID with XX000F99 (XX is your load order number for this mod, mine is 0A) and I'v simple used the console to force the quest to start with command setstage 0A000F99 1. tried a couple of time and the safe has shown on raider tab in the workshop. placed it at the redrocket and BOOOM, F4ss running! ^^

On 11/21/2017 at 1:28 PM, Hematokrid said:

I've v0.9b installed !

I have it, now all works fine!

I have downloaded the mod again and now it works. I think it was a corrupt download...

Anyways, thx for help and really great job this mod, I love it!

Funny how sometimes a re-install is all that's needed. I'd hazard a guess at NMM behaving badly (not unheard of).

Just pleased you're now up and running :)

4 hours ago, OtKH said:

I'm having an issue where the Slave category shows up in the Raider tab, but the only item there is the slave workbench for creating clothes and such. Anyone have any insight?

I experience this sometimes. It seems the first time you try to build your slave stuff in a settlement, some of the items don't appear in the menu. I have found after I build what is available, then exit workshop mode, wait a moment or two and then re-enter workshop mode, the missing items miraculously appear :)

12 hours ago, Surfblasted said:

I experience this sometimes. It seems the first time you try to build your slave stuff in a settlement, some of the items don't appear in the menu. I have found after I build what is available, then exit workshop mode, wait a moment or two and then re-enter workshop mode, the missing items miraculously appear :)

Yeah, this just doesn't seem to be the case for me. I don't know why, I'm going to try and re download the mod and see if that helps.

9 hours ago, OtKH said:

I reinstalled everything and it is still working like this, I really don't know what is wrong.

I don't have much knowledge about this, but could could try lowering the mod in your order (giving it higher priority) - as I guess it could be possible that another mod is squeezing it out of workshop menu.

Only a guess - else I'm stumped.

Just accept that the workshop items don't show up for some people, some of the time.

Nothing you are doing wrong or your install order.

My success rate on the items is about 50 percent. All I can suggest is keep trying.

I am hopeful that if / when AG12 returns, he can work out a more reliable method. This one - sucks.

Are there plans to expand slave jobs beyond the scrapyard? I was hoping I'd be able to assign them to normal settlment items like the pillory and other torture device items, to crops, and even to run stores but I guess that isn't the case. The capture system is great, but I'm really hoping future updates expand on what you can do with slaves because right now it just seems you have the two: scrapyard and sell them.

Edited by Commandant Sparky
On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 6:28 PM, OtKH said:

It is now the lowest in the load order, but it still is behaving the same way.

I tried installing this mod last night and had the same problem you were having until I turned off Crimsonrider's Slavery Mod.  And now F4SS is working just fine.  If you've got both running, there's apparently a conflict.

i have a slave that is resisting my commands. do i just keep beating her till she obeys? i had her as a personal slave following me around and now she has stopped following me and just stands there.

-edit

nvm i went back and found a post about slaves resisting commands.

Edited by DCLXVI

I have installed the mod and I dont have any quests, items or messages. I have everything except these 2 DLC's called Fallout 4 - Contraptions Workshop, Fallout 4 Vault-Tec Workshop.

Might it be because of this? I also started a new game, still nothing. Files are on top of the load order. I cant imagine you need these two crap DLC's for the mod. 

1 hour ago, Tortout4 said:

I have installed the mod and I dont have any quests, items or messages. I have everything except these 2 DLC's called Fallout 4 - Contraptions Workshop, Fallout 4 Vault-Tec Workshop.

Might it be because of this? I also started a new game, still nothing. Files are on top of the load order. I cant imagine you need these two crap DLC's for the mod. 

You might want to read the mod description again.

There are no Quests, or Iems given to you, or messages while playing.

Your interface to the mod is through new workshop entries that show up - if you are lucky.

19 hours ago, fred200 said:

You might want to read the mod description again.

There are no Quests, or Iems given to you, or messages while playing.

Your interface to the mod is through new workshop entries that show up - if you are lucky.

I dont have any workshop objects to build, there is nothing

On 28/11/2017 at 3:06 PM, Tortout4 said:

I dont have any workshop objects to build, there is nothing

As Fred200 said, read the mod description. Under requirements it clearly states 'base game + all DLCs'

If you are missing a couple, it's no surprise the mod isn't working. Sorry about that, but you'll find most mods require the full list of DLCs - even if the two your missing are rubbish.

On 28/11/2017 at 12:54 AM, LueRV said:

Is there anyway to rape your slave?

It feels kind of empty when you enslave everyone and all you can do is either sell them for caps or make them collect scrap. 

I think you'll need another mod or two - Four-Play Violate and all its dependancies is one that springs to mind. Can't be sure - It's not my thing lol :)

Hey man. Just got this, and I am loving it so far. I might even suggest rebuilding the tazer syringe as a mod on it's own cause that is fun as hell to play with.

Sadly: this post is not just to complement, I almost immediately ran into a problem. See, I also have the mod called "NPCs travel" which adds wandering folk across the face of the commonwealth. I was setting up the red rocket as a slaver shack when lo and behold: a lovely female adventurer strolls my way. Long story short, I shot her with the tazer, and enslaved her... when she promptly turned into a male ghoul as soon as I captured her. Reload, try again. Again, the second I enslave, she turned into a male. Not a ghoul this time, but still. It's probably a conflict between the two mods, but something I thought you should be informed of. I'mma go try to capture a raider and see what I get.

Edit: just ran hangman's alley, and got the lot of them. Two women and two men (one fatality.)... and they all turned into men when enslaved. I am missing something, is there some setting I'm not finding, or is this a glitch? Probably not a conflict with npcs travel though... so that's good.