F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

F4SS does not initialize (0.9b) i have all other mods, clean save, fresh install. I can see the DD and TD in workshop and both initialize on start but not F4SS. There is no Slavery>F4SS in workshop and none of the scripts work (capture). I have tried with my load order and just with these mods installed doesn't make a difference. Chem station has taser rounds that's about it. Anyone got any ideas? 

Papyrus.0.log

I couldn't find the option to build the safe under "Raider" (I could find the entry on console), did I miss something?

It's supposed to be under "Slavery", which is a space or two to the right of "Raider".  I can't build a safe either.  Apparently, you have to completely reinstall the game, which doesn't seem worth it.

No guys, it should be inside the Raider menu. Here are screenshots that proves it. I currently can't build it either but that is caused by the fact that i already have one in this settlement. Also you don't need to reinstall the game but you should use clean save (without mods) to use the mod with. I would recommend not reinstalling the game but uninstalling and reinstalling all the mods you want to use and ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE PREREQUISITES following author provided guides and running the game via mod launcher (i use nexus) and make sure you are launching the game using the F4SE.

attachicon.gifScreenShot11.png

attachicon.gifScreenShot12.png

attachicon.gifScreenShot13.png

attachicon.gifScreenShot14.png

I used a mods that changed my workshop menu "All DLC Building independent patch" which caused the same problem as yours. reinstalled it with different options and it worked fine for me. do you use something like that? 

For some reason, misbehave functionality locks the npc. if i smack them, they die before stop resisting. i tried weapons that do 1 unit of damage (baton with low amp mod) without success, they die anyway. also tried toy baton(no damage weapon with low amp mod) suggested some posts above without luck. Pain grows but nothing happens, eventually the npc freezes.

The only way to get the npc back from resisting is recycleactor but that alters their face/gender if they are unnamed.

Tested with only required mods (i have a lot but installed fallout in another comp to test mods)...has anyone found a workaround...please :)?

So read through the mod stuff, not seeing how I get a slave to listen to me again.  I got a couple disobeying, not seeing anything to make.  Appreciate the info.

So read through the mod stuff, not seeing how I get a slave to listen to me again.  I got a couple disobeying, not seeing anything to make.  Appreciate the info.

I got the same issue - if i get the message that my slave refuses to obey, theres absolutly no other way to make them obey but to reload an earlyer save.. Not even recycleactor helps.

it seems that we are not alone. Seems to be a bug, they only thing i think we can do is being patient. (one post above i explain the same issue)

Hello! I love the mod, it has definitely supplied hours of fun and is a huge step toward actually having some EVIL things to actually do in FO4. Thank you so much for your work on this!

So far the only way I have found to get a slave back is to use PACIFY again but I'm guessing this is going to always reset their slave stats because you re-enslave them. Also the less charismatic will probably lose their slaves all the time. The slaves that I got back all kept their inventories though so it's my advice for a temp workaround. Also I got to break em in again! Woo.

F4SS does not initialize (0.9b) i have all other mods, clean save, fresh install. I can see the DD and TD in workshop and both initialize on start but not F4SS. There is no Slavery>F4SS in workshop and none of the scripts work (capture). I have tried with my load order and just with these mods installed doesn't make a difference. Chem station has taser rounds that's about it. Anyone got any ideas? 

Yea same here but the mod author seems to be ignoring the people who the mod won't work for. So don't expect any help

I couldn't find the option to build the safe under "Raider" (I could find the entry on console), did I miss something?

no the mod is broken for some people still right now

It's supposed to be under "Slavery", which is a space or two to the right of "Raider".  I can't build a safe either.  Apparently, you have to completely reinstall the game, which doesn't seem worth it.

reinstall does NOT fix. I did that and all it was was a waste of my time.

Put some slaves up for auction and when I come back they just stand there as raider and I can't interact with them. I killed them in the end and now I have bodies that won't despawn >.>

Also, crafting restraints and equipping them on NPCs does not work for me, putting them on myself works fine. I have a feeling that is a DD issue.  

*edit*

Seems the F4SE wasn't installed correctly ( even though I did it with the installer ) and now restraining NPCs work again.

So, I've been playing this mod for a couple days and there are a few things that have been bugging me about it that really make the mod less enjoyable. I'm not posting this to be harsh, but more to point out things that I think need fixing in order to make the mod better.

1: Starting up takes too long

In Paradise Halls, a slavery mod for Skyrim, you can basically start enslaving enemies immediately. Literally the first stormcloak or imperial you encounter inside of Helgen can be enslaved if you manage to trigger bleedout on them. 

Compare that to this mod, where you need to get out of the vault, head into sanctuary, then Concord, rescue the settlers there, then meet Preston back at Sanctuary in order to become able to build things in Sanctuary. From there, you then need to get enough junk to build the safe if you haven't already found enough.

Given that you don't get the slaver perk until you build the safe, this means you have play the game for ages before even getting a solid confirmation that the mod is working, and given that fallout 4 is harder to mod for the first time than Skyrim is, it makes the whole beginning feel worse because I didn't know if I would get done with everything and then discover that there was a problem.

Then when you do finally build the safe you have a CHANCE to enslave human enemies if you reduce their HP below 20%. Which is no small feat, either. Trying to micromanage your damage output to get as many people as possible to drop below 20% hp without killing them to see if they will surrender make combat far more tedious, and after a couple days I have not once seen an enemy actually surrender. 

I did not actually get started with this mod until I finally found a syringer and made the special rounds for it so that I can enslave enemies at will.

2: In the wise words of Old Man, slaves are "Completely useless now". 

Now armed with the syringer, I can actually reliably enslave enemies, but Slaves do not fight. Meaning I have to run back to the entrance of the building I'm in to drop off the slave and hogtie them so they don't go anywhere every time I syringe someone. 

Back at base, I can either put them to work to collect scrap, or sell them. and that is it, as far as I can tell. I can't assign them to any tasks at the settlement, though their beds take away one food each, which makes them a major drain on my resources to keep around. They also don't sell for as much as they are worth, and take up my limited personal slave slots while being sold; and according to some posts I've read, they continue taking up slave slots even after they are sold. 

They don't even sell for all that much. I mean, yeah, 100-200 caps isn't *terrible* but not worth the sheer amount of extra effort it takes to enslave them and bring them home successfully because...

3: Breaking Resistance is Futile

Every slave is on a timer. Sooner or later, they will resist, and that's basically game over. No amount of shocking, beating, or shooting will change their minds. You either have to murder them, leave them to take up a spot on your active slaves list until you can no longer enslave anyone, or reload a save from before they began resisting. This makes the slaves even more of a hassle to micromanage because you have to keep them from resisting in the first place at all costs. 

I realize this is a bug, but it seriously messes with the playability of the entire mod. 

Anyways, those are my thoughts on the mod as it is. Good luck with future versions. 

I have also been playing for a few days. While the mod is clearly in an unfinished and buggy state, I would like to address some of the issues.

1. You can start building directly after leaving the vault, just activate the workshop (or at least I can, I assume this is not from a mod). No need to rescue Preston and his troupe. If you don't like the vault start sequence, install an alternate star mod that allows you to skip it, e.g. Start Me Up. Also note that the 20% hp thing is not working at the moment because of a bug.

2. Slaves are pretty worthless at the moment and selling a trained slave should definitively give more caps. The slave scrapyard produces quite some scrap and as a player who builds a lot I love it though.

3. There is a bug that a slave who is in full refusal does not really get out of it. You need to be careful to not get the slave into that state. Put a lot of Devious Devices on a new slave to get repression as high as possible as a new slave will have a boosted resistance stat. Inflict them pain as this will lower resistance and increase submission but don't go all the way (maybe start with 50 pain, not with 100) as pain will increase the chance that the slave gets into the refusing state even if it does not show in the resistance stat. Once the resistance stat is at 0 and submission has started to raise, you can get increase the pain level more as submission lowers the chance of the slave getting into the refusing state. If you don't get very unlucky rolls of the random number generator, you should be able to increase submission all the way to 100 without the slave ever misbehaving.

You are right about being able to activate the workshop right away. I had, last time, tried activating it after getting the power armor but before Preston arrives which gives a "you are not allied with this settlement" prompt. 

The problem that nobody *ever* surrenders via damage though keeps you from being able to play until much later on though. I'm doing an experiment with a max charisma and endurance character just in case and I still can't get anyone to surrender, pausing between punches to see if they do, and they never do. Either until you level up high enough to get the third level intimidate perk, or you find the syringer and it's not exactly lying around on a shelf in sanctuary. 

Pain seems to be buggy too, or there is a special weapon I need that I don't have. I've tried fists, shock baton, and guns, but none of them increase the pain stat. Devious devices also require a massive investment into the game before you can use them, unfortunately, as you need lvl 2 town leader in order to create the restraints workbench. 

Devious devices also require a massive investment into the game before you can use them, unfortunately, as you need lvl 2 town leader in order to create the restraints workbench. 

In the console, type:

placeatme 10062dac

Kimy will sell you all the bondage gear you could want.

OR

type help "XXX" 4

where XXX is "shackle", "manacle", "yoke", "gag", "blindfold" or "rope"

This gives you an item ID. You can now type

player.additem ID #

where  # is the number of items you want added to your pack.

Could someone give me a brief run through of how you are supposed to install this, I feel I may have done it wrong?  And if not could someone at least tell me where to find the slaver safe?  When I go into workshop I can't find it.

It should be in f4ss which is under slavery which is under raider. But the mod IS broken for some people. If you start a new save it should say f4ss initialized at the top left. If not then the mod is broken for you like some others

explosve collars where removed. Its mentioned a few pages earlier. And the only thing i dont get is how to break a slave? Just punching them with the low amp mod baton? No Clue.....

kill them ,resurrect them with console command and enslave again.put some collar immediately.I have explosive collars because i install recommended for this mod :Community Restraint Pack mod.

I just installed this mod and I can't figure out how to enslave somebody. I'll hit someone with the tazer round from the syringer and they'll start convulsing, but how do I actually enslave them? Is there a hotkey I missed? 

Just build youre slave safe first.You find it in build menu: raiders>slvery.