F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

explosve collars where removed. Its mentioned a few pages earlier. And the only thing i dont get is how to break a slave? Just punching them with the low amp mod baton? No Clue.....

kill them ,resurrect them with console command and enslave again.put some collar immediately.I have explosive collars because i install recommended for this mod :Community Restraint Pack mod.

Well a few pages back ag12 say the Community Restraint Pack is obsolete with the last update.... So i wait until its officialy back :-) But thanks anyway.

explosve collars where removed. Its mentioned a few pages earlier. And the only thing i dont get is how to break a slave? Just punching them with the low amp mod baton? No Clue.....

kill them ,resurrect them with console command and enslave again.put some collar immediately.I have explosive collars because i install recommended for this mod :Community Restraint Pack mod.

Well a few pages back ag12 say the Community Restraint Pack is obsolete with the last update.... So i wait until its officialy back :-) But thanks anyway.

If I am not totally mistaken, there are no plans to bring back CRP.

Sorry everyone, it's summer and I don't spend my time modding when its 30° and sunny outside! I'll get back to fixing the issues as soon as possible.

Kimy is absolutely right, CRP is obsolete - it was a half-measure made before DD got brought to F4. 

Sorry everyone, it's summer and I don't spend my time modding when its 30° and sunny outside! I'll get back to fixing the issues as soon as possible.

Kimy is absolutely right, CRP is obsolete - it was a half-measure made before DD got brought to F4. 

Well then thanks for the info. No Problem becouse DD is great.

I am new to this mod so I don't really get a lot of the stuff. I have managed to enslave one of my settlers, restrain her and penalize her but idk how to make submission rise and resistance lower.

Also I built a scrapyard but I can't assign anyone to work at it, how does that work?

I'm running Crimes against nature for the pony "race" plus pony raiders, after enslaving a raider their body texture changes back - any idea what I can change to fix this? I figure i just need to overwrite whatever texure the mod is using but I'm having trouble figuring out which one that is '-.-

I'm gonna Capturing female npc to slave, So i shot Lock Joint syringe to her and she stuned but no capture selection appeared even i got a collar.

I don't know what's wrong with my game.

Lockjoint dont work anymore. You supposed to use Tazer ammunition, changed from lockjoint  prior to the current ver. 0.9b

3. There is a bug that a slave who is in full refusal does not really get out of it. You need to be careful to not get the slave into that state. Put a lot of Devious Devices on a new slave to get repression as high as possible as a new slave will have a boosted resistance stat. Inflict them pain as this will lower resistance and increase submission but don't go all the way (maybe start with 50 pain, not with 100) as pain will increase the chance that the slave gets into the refusing state even if it does not show in the resistance stat. Once the resistance stat is at 0 and submission has started to raise, you can get increase the pain level more as submission lowers the chance of the slave getting into the refusing state. If you don't get very unlucky rolls of the random number generator, you should be able to increase submission all the way to 100 without the slave ever misbehaving.

After days of taking shots in the dark, i finally understand how to use the mod. Theres no clear explanation of stats like you did. Thank you. And for those who are still asking themselves about how to hit without killing the npc in 2 blows, use the toy security baton in the mod below with the low amp modification (makes no damage, only pain). If u follow Kharos instructions  resistance will FINALLY!! decrease.edit: i managed to decrease an npc from 100 to cero resistance this way.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18436/?  (no its not my mod)

I'm gonna Capturing female npc to slave, So i shot Lock Joint syringe to her and she stuned but no capture selection appeared even i got a collar.

Lock joint syringe does work, but you have to have built your slaver safe before the option to capture a slave is available. Even the tazer syringe will not work until you have built the safe. You only need one safe to capture slaves, but you will need one safe at each settlement that you want to build slave beds, auction poles, etc. because several of the slave items will not show up unless the build area has a safe built in it.

Also remember there are two slave menus in the workshop, one in the main branch from torture devices and one as a sub category of the raider menu from F4SS(At least this is how they show up in my workshop menu.

Lock joint syringe does work, but you have to have built your slaver safe before the option to capture a slave is available. Even the tazer syringe will not work until you have built the safe. You only need one safe to capture slaves, but you will need one safe at each settlement that you want to build slave beds, auction poles, etc. because several of the slave items will not show up unless the build area has a safe built in it.

Also remember there are two slave menus in the workshop, one in the main branch from torture devices and one as a sub category of the raider menu from F4SS(At least this is how they show up in my workshop menu.

You are right! I finllay chapture her after Building Slavery Safe. Thank you GhostMan.

So this happened: i taze female raider, enslave her, and as her inventory window pops up, she dies and an enslaved male raider scum is standing on her corpse. pic and papyrus.0 illustrate

had a similar issue earlier (before i learned how to make papyrus for fo4) where the female didnt die (and leave a corpse), but magically changed to male (no papyrus for this)

edit: also managed to get an invisible slave (presumably male, female died again), and additionally, female died, new female standing over corpse (papyrus.1)

Papyrus.0.log

post-322499-0-27401000-1504937220_thumb.png

Papyrus.1.log

post-322499-0-44020400-1504938710_thumb.png

A few things I'd add to the mod page to help newbies since this mod is not really at the point yet where it intuitive enough to be self explanatory;

1. You need to build the Slaver safe which can be found under the Raider menu -> Slavery before you can enslave anything, you dont even get an option to do it.

2. Lock Joint no longer works for enslavement, use Tazer Syringe or the police baton with the AMP mod.

3. Tazer Syringes can be found at the Chem workplace under Healing.

What do you do if a slave is resisting? Ive tried damaging them, leaving and coming back and sleeping but I can't figure it out.

Gemino, I'm having the same problem. I counted 400 lashes and the slave is still resisting, Tried disabling and enabling the slave and killing and resurrecting (just made her completely unusable, after that, she only had the "talk" option). I have the Prisioner shackles mod that i totally reccomend to not kill your slave of beating (or just use V.A.T.S.) so i didn't acidentally killed her after too much beating (she's an Initiate mission from the stuff mission)

Sleeping, leaving for days and coming back won't help now...I think it is a bloody bug.

P.S. Dunno how to eject payrus log file, HELP

BTW: plz make the syringes ammo if you can, the weight is unbearable ;-; (if you console modded to add 999 obviously :v)

Update: I dunno what the bloody hell is happening now, after some time, she started to obey me ;-;

I also have a problem with no slavers safe being found in raider menu,, i wonder why some people can play the mod and others cannot! If someone knows the answer please help us out who are unable to play, this mod sounds awesome and would love to get it to work! Thank you to who is much more experienced and willing to help out the newbies!

Anecdotal evidence:

Fallout 4 has problems with too many workbench entries. Try removing any mods which add entries, or move F4SS higher in the load order - so it's entries get there first.

Slaver safe shows up for me in some runs and not in others. Keep poking at it until something works.

So I had not seen this issue posted yet. I have the slave safe set up and I am able to tranq raiders and such. But when I walk up to capture it shows the option "e to capture", yet pressing e does nothing and within a few seconds they get up to try and kill me. Anyone else had this issue before?