Malfdawg's BodySlide Conversions

Hey, I've downloaded a bunch of clothes and activated them through NMM but they won't show up in game (like they're not in the console or crafting or whatever). Despite this all the clothes can be seen in Bodyslide and I've converted all of them. Any tips on what's going on?

EDIT: I've found some of the armors but they're missing textures :(

install the original mod first

Greetings Malfdawg,

I humbly request that you convert these clothes to CBBE HDT.
I am very grateful for your conversions.

Lingling FS : http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1764.html
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nsar6vdl1avxy5z/hime.rar
Image Preview:

entry_img_1769s.jpg

Xinyifu08 : http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1792.html

Download : http://kp4068.tistory.com/attachment/cfile2.uf@24327B4359075E0B17415A.7z
Image preview:

entry_img_1797s.jpg

Catdress : http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1436.html

Download: mega:#!LxAS3QrR!UWDNnZE6clkGBCE-Hk3kHmrxULxk4H6vCCHSJ_OxFTY

Image preview:

entry_img_1440s.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Malfdawg, Thank you for all your great work.  There is at least 1 UUNP HDT conversions I would love to see:

1. Bondage Action Mode http://sakirim.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-21.html this links back to here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1381-minous-bondage-sets-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide-compatible/?do=findReview&review=5668 but sakim's blog shows it in a much more attractive silver color for the metal pieces.

20140710060907596.jpg

Go ahead and make requests, it seems like a lot of the armors people are looking for I've already done before anyway.  All of these bodyslide files were made for my own personal use, and I just so happen to share them here.

Hey man, what do you think about converting either one of these?

Vampire cuirass with chains

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-818.html

AND/OR

Vampire dark knight

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-817.html

Here's UUNP conversions I made for both.

The Vampire Dark Knight one I made is for the replacer (http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1394.html). It does not include the piercings (that isn't part of the armor to begin with; it's used from (I believe) one of the piercing sets: CBBE or UUNP).

Edit: Fixed Dark Knight replacer files. Thanks Zebot!

Edit 2: As requested in a PM, I've added a slider group for the vampire cuirass with chains (it's only 18 outfits, don't know how that would be a hassle :P). I've updated the file for that one, but if you've already downloaded the original and just need the group, I've attached that as a separate file.

Edit 3: *it helps when you realize there are actually 24, and you actually add the entries to the group for the pauldrons :angry: Otherwise, same note as above: added the new overall package as well as one with just the group file for those who otherwise already have everything

Edit 4: Removed gloves from package

For some reason with the Vampire Dark Knight replacer, when I equip the boots, I always CTD. I've installed the main mod by newmiller, then installed the UUNP files and ran BodySlide, still CTD. Maybe having both HDT High Heels and NIOverride installed is the problem.

Any help will be appreciated!

For some reason with the Vampire Dark Knight replacer, when I equip the boots, I always CTD. I've installed the main mod by newmiller, then installed the UUNP files and ran BodySlide, still CTD. Maybe having both HDT High Heels and NIOverride installed is the problem.

Any help will be appreciated!

Someone else beat you to it :( See below:

I'm getting a CTD after equipping the Vampire Dark Knight armor, only occurs when I equip the boots.

That doesn't surprise me :(

Thankfully, it looks like the CBBE bodyslide set included on newmiller's page for them on nexus doesn't include the body (for the boots, that is). So, if you use the steel blue boots from that set, you should now have working boots.

Also, see my long answer above. Sorry :(

The "above" post in question:

So.. Which versions of the Vampire Chains Cuirass and Dark Knight do i need to get? Does it work with the Nexus versions? And is the Dark Knight you converted the topless version?

Short answer:

Yes, these should work with the nexus versions, though I'd only go with the cuirass for each (vampire chain gloves have issues, and apparently boots for dark knight). Yep, dark knight is the topless one.

Long answer:

I built these before newmiller came back and re-opened his files. So my vampire chains set doesn't have the purple set (I believe that's all he's added). Also, my bone weighting on at least vampire chains is iffy. I haven't had any game-breakers with them, but the gloves' fingers don't work.

Dark Knight I haven't even tried in game (been working on other things). It doesn't surprise me that at least the boots are broken. Though I'm wondering now if it's because I built both of these for UUNP Special. I don't know.

I'm honestly probably not going to work on either of these sets anytime soon. I'm not very good at it, and I generally seem to make more problems with it than solve. Hopefully someone else will make better UUNP sets for these.

the textures aren't working for the cre denim shirt (cbbe). please help.

Have you downloaded the original, and put the textures in the right spot?

Yeah i actually did, just to add esps and such just to be sure, but all it did was add a unp version (in one attempt) and do nothing (second attempt). the bodyslide works, but the textures are missing, and ive went to the original site where it was posted, and another site that had the same thing but it didnt work anyway.

Hi

I really like the armors and want to install the conversions you did, but I don't seem to have a clue how to install them. Not sure which part I'm doing wrong, possibly many, and I can't seem to find anyone with my problems, so I'll just describe what I'm doing step by step and I hope someone will either explain or link to an explanation.

1. Download the original and the conversion archives

2. Install the original. So far so good.

3. Notice that the original has an .esp

4. Download and install the conversion (CBBE HDT in my case). I'm using NMM for that.

4a. If the conversion has an .esp in the archive, overwrite

4b. Most archives don't have an .esp though. Skip this step, I guess?

5. Open Bodyslide Studio (4.2.3), select a preset, select new outfit(s). Everything looks fine in preview. Select "Build Morphs". Build.

6. Open the game

6a. If the conversion archive had an .esp., the armor now makes the body invisible

6b. If the conversion archive did not have an .esp, the armor is visible, but doesn't have physics and does not change with any sliders

Armors that have hdt already work fine, and when I use Bodyslide to change them, it seems to work fine as well, but here I just can't seem to get it done.

I'd be grateful for any pointers.

Hi

I really like the armors and want to install the conversions you did, but I don't seem to have a clue how to install them. Not sure which part I'm doing wrong, possibly many, and I can't seem to find anyone with my problems, so I'll just describe what I'm doing step by step and I hope someone will either explain or link to an explanation.

1. Download the original and the conversion archives

2. Install the original. So far so good.

3. Notice that the original has an .esp

4. Download and install the conversion (CBBE HDT in my case). I'm using NMM for that.

4a. If the conversion has an .esp in the archive, overwrite

4b. Most archives don't have an .esp though. Skip this step, I guess?

5. Open Bodyslide Studio (4.2.3), select a preset, select new outfit(s). Everything looks fine in preview. Select "Build Morphs". Build.

6. Open the game

6a. If the conversion archive had an .esp., the armor now makes the body invisible

6b. If the conversion archive did not have an .esp, the armor is visible, but doesn't have physics and does not change with any sliders

Armors that have hdt already work fine, and when I use Bodyslide to change them, it seems to work fine as well, but here I just can't seem to get it done.

Hmm, you got it right, so it sounds like bodyslide is not building the new meshes in the right place, give this a try.

When you get to step 5, try this open bodyslide, in the outfit/body section choose cbbe hdt, in the preset choose which ever body preset you are using, curvy, slim, petite or whatever you normally use, tick the build morphs button, then hold down the alt key and while holding it down choose batch build, you should now get a list of parts you can build, do a right click and select non, then scroll down that list and tick the items that are causing invisible bodies or do no change, try this with only 1 armour set to start with to find out if it works, preferably choose one that showing invisible when built, when you have ticked all the items you want to build, choose ok, it should then ask you where you want to build to, choose anywhere as long as there is not already a meshes directory there, the desktop will work fine as it is going to be just a temp working area, when it has built all the meshes, zip them and use nmm to add that as a new mod, when it is done go in and try that armour out it should then show physics and such.  If it does then go and build all the armours that are causing problems, and you should be good, if this does not sort it then there could be other problems, with the bodyslide files themselves, so of them do not have the correct folder set ups in the zip files they come in.

Hmm, you got it right, so it sounds like bodyslide is not building the new meshes in the right place, give this a try.

When you get to step 5, try this open bodyslide, in the outfit/body section choose cbbe hdt, in the preset choose which ever body preset you are using, curvy, slim, petite or whatever you normally use, tick the build morphs button, then hold down the alt key and while holding it down choose batch build, you should now get a list of parts you can build, do a right click and select non, then scroll down that list and tick the items that are causing invisible bodies or do no change, try this with only 1 armour set to start with to find out if it works, preferably choose one that showing invisible when built, when you have ticked all the items you want to build, choose ok, it should then ask you where you want to build to, choose anywhere as long as there is not already a meshes directory there, the desktop will work fine as it is going to be just a temp working area, when it has built all the meshes, zip them and use nmm to add that as a new mod, when it is done go in and try that armour out it should then show physics and such.  If it does then go and build all the armours that are causing problems, and you should be good, if this does not sort it then there could be other problems, with the bodyslide files themselves, so of them do not have the correct folder set ups in the zip files they come in.

Thanks a lot for this, it seems to have worked at last. Though I do have a new weird issue: whenever I attempt to edit my character's CBBE Morphs in the racemenu, the game instantly crashes. Weight and body scale seem to work fine though.

Thanks a lot for this, it seems to have worked at last. Though I do have a new weird issue: whenever I attempt to edit my character's CBBE Morphs in the racemenu, the game instantly crashes. Weight and body scale seem to work fine though.

Hmm, try this, doing the same thing as before, deselect all the items then scroll down till you find the cbbe hdt body, the hmm think only feet show for cbbe, it should be quite low down on the list, anyway when you find it tick the body and feet, then do the hold down ctrl and then click the batch build, then do the same as before and give that a try, it could be something is messing with the body nifs in which case this should sort it, if not it could be something else.  Also make sure the xpmse esp is pretty much at the bottom of the load order, especially below any body/race/armour mods, as some of them come with their own skeletons included, it might not hurt to run fnis either at this point.

Hmm, try this, doing the same thing as before, deselect all the items then scroll down till you find the cbbe hdt body, the hmm think only feet show for cbbe, it should be quite low down on the list, anyway when you find it tick the body and feet, then do the hold down ctrl and then click the batch build, then do the same as before and give that a try, it could be something is messing with the body nifs in which case this should sort it, if not it could be something else.  Also make sure the xpmse esp is pretty much at the bottom of the load order, especially below any body/race/armour mods, as some of them come with their own skeletons included, it might not hurt to run fnis either at this point.

Tried that, didn't help. Also, interestingly, the game crashes when I load a save when I'm wearing any of the items I've bodyslided - solved by reloading a save where I wasn't and removing all CBBE morphs.

Another fascinating thing is that when I removed all bodyslided meshes and then reloaded the whole package through NMM, HDT didn't work. I then loaded literally the same files once again, overwriting things (with exact copies), it started working again.

At this point I believe I've angered the machine spirits somehow