Malfdawg's BodySlide Conversions

Anyone know what kind of body preset this is?

Can you read ?

BODYSLIDE PRESET

Many requests have been made for my bodyslide preset.  In most of the earlier images I'm using Minou's Fantasy Big Breast preset made for CBBE.  My current custom preset is a tweaked version of that made for both UUNP and CBBE, I've also included my normal maps. I use whatever spec maps come with the textures below.

CBBE Texture: CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 by AnTiWoMaAgNoT

UUNP Texture: CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 by AnTiWoMaAgNoT or Lolipop Texture V2 by Ria MBWS

BodySlide AddOn - Puffy Nipples CBBE by Lother Preview

Yeah, I'm dumb. I realized shortly after writing the post that it's right there.

Anyone know what kind of body preset this is?

Can you read ?

BODYSLIDE PRESET

Many requests have been made for my bodyslide preset.  In most of the earlier images I'm using Minou's Fantasy Big Breast preset made for CBBE.  My current custom preset is a tweaked version of that made for both UUNP and CBBE, I've also included my normal maps. I use whatever spec maps come with the textures below.

CBBE Texture: CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 by AnTiWoMaAgNoT

UUNP Texture: CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 by AnTiWoMaAgNoT or Lolipop Texture V2 by Ria MBWS

BodySlide AddOn - Puffy Nipples CBBE by Lother Preview

Yeah, I'm dumb. I realized shortly after writing the post that it's right there.

Sometimes it happen  :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MrCymrych

I'm sorry to ask a very basic question, but I'm new to the whole bodyslide thing.

Could someone direct me to a tutorial how I can take the bodyslide files and get the actual outfit in the game?

Quick question

Some of the files have only UNP for the original file despite having a CBBE conversion, and others are not labeled as UNP or CBBE.   I am having trouble getting the Amy, Pretty Witch and Lucrezia Navarre's Robe sets to convert.  I have not tried to convert Laby Bat or Elwing yet as the original files are specifically UNP.  When I open them in Bodyslide, all the body types disappear, not allowing me to convert them.  Is there something special I have to do for these?

Thanks,

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

The mega links for the Zephie outfit say the decryption code is invalid.  Do they need to be re-uploaded somewhere?

Also, could you please convert Fox23 to CBBE HDT (for the skirt?)  It would be lovely if it were temperable also if possible please!

I can reupload files for fox23 if you need and there are permissions.  I don't even know if permissions are necessary.

There are 2 conversions of that already right here on loverslab.

Of the most recent version?

I failed to find such.

Yes. First conversion was from me in the CBBE conversion thread. Bikini 4 and 4 and the accessories.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?p=1870504

Then Cherry did the complet pack conversion at

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76671-cherry-hotalings-cbbe-hdt-outfit-conversions/

Hey, I've downloaded a bunch of clothes and activated them through NMM but they won't show up in game (like they're not in the console or crafting or whatever). Despite this all the clothes can be seen in Bodyslide and I've converted all of them. Any tips on what's going on?

EDIT: I've found some of the armors but they're missing textures :(

Hey, I've downloaded a bunch of clothes and activated them through NMM but they won't show up in game (like they're not in the console or crafting or whatever). Despite this all the clothes can be seen in Bodyslide and I've converted all of them. Any tips on what's going on?

EDIT: I've found some of the armors but they're missing textures :(

Sounds like the folder structure is wrong? Did you check to see where the armor ended up at?