Malfdawg's BodySlide Conversions

14 hours ago, thecrustytac0 said:

so i downloaded the amiella outfit but i do not know where i can acquire it in-game does anyone know?

The mod author says they put the items in qasmoke (test cell that can only be accessed with console). You can get them more easily with the mod AddItemMenu, or by using the player.additem console command.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2016 at 8:08 PM, malfdawg said:

Here's a list of my bodyslide conversions all in one place. What started as a CBBE conversion thread will now house both CBBE and UUNP conversions.

Some of them might be slightly different than the original mod, like I remove a mesh or something.  If you don't like that, then don't use my conversion.

Some of them, may include an esp file.  Yes, you need to overwrite your esp with mine. (This is to support different body weights on mods where the original only has a single weight.)

Go ahead and make requests, it seems like a lot of the armors people are looking for I've already done before anyway.  All of these bodyslide files were made for my own personal use, and I just so happen to share them here.

Keep me informed about broken links. 

Help! My presets aren't showing up with these sliders!

BODYSLIDE PRESET
Many requests have been made for my bodyslide preset.  In most of the earlier images I'm using Minou's Fantasy Big Breast preset made for CBBE.  Preview

My current custom preset is a tweaked version of that made for both UUNP and CBBE, I've also included my normal maps. I use whatever spec maps come with the textures below. Preview

CBBE Texture: CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 by AnTiWoMaAgNoT
UUNP Texture: CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 by AnTiWoMaAgNoT or Lolipop Texture V2 by Ria MBWS
BodySlide AddOn - Puffy Nipples CBBE by Lother Preview

On 12/2/2018 at 3:53 PM, preserotri said:

yeah but it doesn't really fit as it is UUNP :/

I'd need a CBBE/ Cosio body conversion and i figured most of LL users are using COSIO as well

CBBE Zeroed Sliders with support for ScaleParts Slider and PregnancyBelly Slider

UUNP Zeroed Sliders with support for ScaleParts Slider and PregnancyBelly Slider

UUNP HDT Zeroed Sliders with support for ScaleParts Slider and PregnancyBelly Slider

I dont use CBBE so you have to be nice ?

5 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

CBBE Zeroed Sliders with support for ScaleParts Slider and PregnancyBelly Slider Armor - 52269 CBBE AGE SCALE v1 Hip Bag 3-7-2.rar

UUNP Zeroed Sliders with support for ScaleParts Slider and PregnancyBelly Slider Armor - 52269 UUNP AGE SCALE v1 Hip Bag 3-7-2.rar

UUNP HDT Zeroed Sliders with support for ScaleParts Slider and PregnancyBelly Slider Armor - 52269 UUNP AGE SCALE v1 Hip Bag 3-7-2 HDT.rar

I dont use CBBE so you have to be nice ?

thanks, it looks better now for me but did you attach HDT to it? some parts of the bag are moving weirdly: https://streamable.com/gxndy

I've looked into the nif and it seems you attached the hdtvagina.xml to it, is there any benefit to it?

Does anyone have a fixed version of the Eva Cloth CBBE bodyslide or know how to fix it? Really wanna use the black and red open tops, but getting really bad clipping when my character moves around. I've been in the studio for hours trying to get the front to not clip, but it just doesn't seem like it will ever work right.

2 hours ago, ryuken3 said:

Does anyone have a fixed version of the Eva Cloth CBBE bodyslide or know how to fix it? Really wanna use the black and red open tops, but getting really bad clipping when my character moves around. I've been in the studio for hours trying to get the front to not clip, but it just doesn't seem like it will ever work right.

1. Delete the Breast 01 bones (NPC L and NPC R versions)

2. Load in a UUNP reference shape  in your case, CBBE

3. in Partitions tab, change the equip slot from 56 to 32

4. edit the plugin so that the armor uses slot 32 in both its ARMA and ARMO records.

The problem is that it doesn't have its own body and it's probably made for a body that uses slightly different weighting from whatever you nude body is.

Attached are some files where I did the step outlined above. You can use them as an example for the other tops. I used UUNP so you can just do the same thing but with CBBE.

Eva Cloth Open Top UUNP.osp

Eva Cloth Open Top UUNP.nif

EvaCloth.esp

19 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

1. Delete the Breast 01 bones (NPC L and NPC R versions)

2. Load in a UUNP reference shape  in your case, CBBE

3. in Partitions tab, change the equip slot from 56 to 32

4. edit the plugin so that the armor uses slot 32 in both its ARMA and ARMO records.

The problem is that it doesn't have its own body and it's probably made for a body that uses slightly different weighting from whatever you nude body is.

Attached are some files where I did the step outlined above. You can use them as an example for the other tops. I used UUNP so you can just do the same thing but with CBBE.

Eva Cloth Open Top UUNP.osp

Eva Cloth Open Top UUNP.nif

EvaCloth.esp

My edits won't save in the studio for some reason. Is there something I need to do to make sure it saves? I'm using mod organizer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...