Malfdawg's BodySlide Conversions

Tried that, didn't help. Also, interestingly, the game crashes when I load a save when I'm wearing any of the items I've bodyslided - solved by reloading a save where I wasn't and removing all CBBE morphs.

Another fascinating thing is that when I removed all bodyslided meshes and then reloaded the whole package through NMM, HDT didn't work. I then loaded literally the same files once again, overwriting things (with exact copies), it started working again.

At this point I believe I've angered the machine spirits somehow

Odd, there again I do not at present use nmm, so kinda got out of the sorting problems out with it stage, about the only thing I can think of now is re-install xpmse and let that overwrite everything it wants to then re-run fnis, if that does not sort it then I am out of ideas, it certainly sounds like a mesh/skeleton problem though.

Hello, wuddup, yo!

What good Samaritan is capable of converting these two to CBBE Bodyslide?  I made one but it came out pathetic and must be immediately destroyed.  :-P

Here are the links to the originals:  

Alma Mueller:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=961085675

Celia Mevious:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=970005776&searchtext=

Attached are the files already separated into loose files.

AlmaMuellerAA.7z

CeliaMeviousAA.7z

Can anyone get the Amy Outfit UUNP to work? :s  The only color that shows up for me is the red dress (all of the corsets are fine), and the stockings clip around the legs, but it shows no problems and perfect textures in Bodyslide. (Using a UNP Skinny type of body.) One outfit is even invisible. :-/  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That being said, finally got a chance to test all of the other files that I've downloaded here and not a problem! Well worth it and 100% grateful!  :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Not to hijack the thread here, but I'd like some help with something if anyone is willing. I'm trying to make a custom CBBE HDT bodyslide conversion of an armor I like, and I've got it all working except the HDT weighting on the outfit seems to be different than that of the body. I've zapped away most of the body so that it isn't an issue for the butt, but since the cleavage is visible I can't do that for the breasts and they will often clip through the clothing significantly while moving, as though the clothing simply moves less than the actual breasts. Any easy way around this? I've tried using different settings when copying the bone weights from the body to the outfit but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Do I need to just manually adjust the breast weighting on the outfit?

Not to hijack the thread here, but I'd like some help with something if anyone is willing. I'm trying to make a custom CBBE HDT bodyslide conversion of an armor I like, and I've got it all working except the HDT weighting on the outfit seems to be different than that of the body. I've zapped away most of the body so that it isn't an issue for the butt, but since the cleavage is visible I can't do that for the breasts and they will often clip through the clothing significantly while moving, as though the clothing simply moves less than the actual breasts. Any easy way around this? I've tried using different settings when copying the bone weights from the body to the outfit but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Do I need to just manually adjust the breast weighting on the outfit?

first weight the outfit using Copy Bone Weights

then for each mesh touching breast/butt select the breast and butt bones and do Copy Selected Weights

on the Copy Bone Weights dialog that pops up, increase Search Radius and Max Vertex Targets by 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Nice work with all your conversions. Just a question: if I wanted to make a mod a bit like this one, that take asset armor from an other mod and add gameplay mechanisms around them (mostly ways to get more rewarding than just typing in console, giving them to some npc, etc...), would you allow me to use some of your conversions? Please?

I suppose none of the original armor were created by you so I would also have to ask to all of those people too but being allowed to use your conversion would be a nice start.

• 2 weeks later...

Go ahead and make requests, it seems like a lot of the armors people are looking for I've already done before anyway.  All of these bodyslide files were made for my own personal use, and I just so happen to share them here.

Hey man, what do you think about converting either one of these?

Vampire cuirass with chains

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-818.html

AND/OR

Vampire dark knight

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-817.html

Here's UUNP conversions I made for both.

The Vampire Dark Knight one I made is for the replacer (http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1394.html). It does not include the piercings (that isn't part of the armor to begin with; it's used from (I believe) one of the piercing sets: CBBE or UUNP).

Edit: Fixed Dark Knight replacer files. Thanks Zebot!

Edit 2: As requested in a PM, I've added a slider group for the vampire cuirass with chains (it's only 18 outfits, don't know how that would be a hassle :P). I've updated the file for that one, but if you've already downloaded the original and just need the group, I've attached that as a separate file.

Edit 3: *it helps when you realize there are actually 24, and you actually add the entries to the group for the pauldrons :angry: Otherwise, same note as above: added the new overall package as well as one with just the group file for those who otherwise already have everything

Edit 4: Removed gloves from package

Hello, and thank you for the conversion. 

Is there any way you can convert the original VDK with the breast  forms? 

Thank you.

Like some others mentioned, i have some clippins with the eva clothes. Just thought maybe screenshots would help fix it:

post-960091-0-50512000-1505661885_thumb.jpgpost-960091-0-64867400-1505661902_thumb.jpgpost-960091-0-50851200-1505661922_thumb.jpg

It's the same for all three colors and all weights, a light clipping on the left leg for stockings too, but not too bad. Especially the open top is quite unique, though. I'd really love to see that without clippings :)

Like some others mentioned, i have some clippins with the eva clothes. Just thought maybe screenshots would help fix it:

attachicon.gifevaopentop.jpgattachicon.gifevapants.jpgattachicon.gifevatop.jpg

It's the same for all three colors and all weights, a light clipping on the left leg for stockings too, but not too bad. Especially the open top is quite unique, though. I'd really love to see that without clippings :)

I have the same problems with that set myself, hope someone could fix it.

Have you run the bodyslider and set it to your body type?

Have you run the bodyslider and set it to your body type?

I actually noticed a lot of.. well strangeness about this set..  I have rebuilt it, and it looks a lot better but it could still use some polish, and I'll re-upload soon.  

But guys bear in mind, while the sliders may not get your outfit fitting 100% perfectly, at the very least they get it really close, with some minor clipping.  If that happens then open the outfit in OS and use the Increase/Decrease mesh tool to fix the minor clipping, its hella easy and takes 12 seconds.

Still nothing about the CTD equipping the Princess of Flowers shoes? The whole set works fine, but not the shoes.

I'll look into it.

I cant use bodlyside in fox 16 , everytime i hit preview the bodyslide stop working 

This is actually a problem with Bodyslide/Outfit Studio, and has nothing to do with my sliders.  The new versions of BS/OS above version 3.1a will CTD anytime you try to open fox 16.  They crash even when attempting to load the original unmodified mesh.  

You can ask cell about it here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68941-cbbe-uunp-bodyslide-and-outfit-studio/

I actually noticed a lot of.. well strangeness about this set..  I have rebuilt it, and it looks a lot better but it could still use some polish, and I'll re-upload soon.  

Thanks for that. :) I've never used outfit studio and don't mind minor clippings that much especially if they can be considered a... "worn" look. ;) Like the mini clipping for the stockings for example. I'll check your re-upload and see if i need to learn at least some basics in outfit studio. ;)

Thanks for that. :) I've never used outfit studio and don't mind minor clippings that much especially if they can be considered a... "worn" look. ;) Like the mini clipping for the stockings for example. I'll check your re-upload and see if i need to learn at least some basics in outfit studio. ;)

I too have also noticed a lot of strangeness with this set, i wonder if starting over with new weight paints on them would work?.  They seem too work but as soon as my boobs start moving the tops for example don't follow very well. As of now I've expanded the mesh in Outfit studio but the clothes look like there 2 sizes too big.