Hey all just looking to make friends

GhostMirror

Guest MonsterFish

I already gave the example of Celldweller. Liked his old stuff, his newer stuff is good but not as good as Wish Upon a Blackstar.

Guest endgameaddiction

Honestly, I don't know. I haven't kept up with dnb in a very very long time. But I pop in his beats once in a blue moon.

You and me have 2 different meanings of what DnB is. This sounds more like Punk Rock.

What I believe DnB is:

Whenever I reminisce the old days, and think about dnb, I always think about dieselboy. I also liked netsky.

Good artists as well the earliest DnB tune I can think of is Lennie De Ice - We Are I.E that was right around the time when the Hardcore scene in the Netherlands was experimenting with the Amen Break looping it is a tune that by most Junglists and Amen heads that kicked off the Jungle/Drum & Base scene 

Around 1991 before my time :)

I already gave the example of Celldweller. Liked his old stuff, his newer stuff is good but not as good as Wish Upon a Blackstar.

wish upon a blackstar is good la .......

i shall use this while i play dj sona and drop the beat on my enemy....

Guest endgameaddiction

I was hardcore raving during the dnb and jungle scene. Poppin red moons and white mitsubishi's ha! crazy days.

I was hardcore raving during the dnb and jungle scene. Poppin red moons and white mitsubishi's ha! crazy days.

Yeah I bet I was too young in that stage I only caught on to it in the early 2000s and 99 

But all in all I have mostly gone backwards in terms of Music forwards sometimes but taken a big influence in the stuff around the 90s 

Every Jungle tune I hear I like the genre more and more as I dig more into it not new to the genre at all though been listening to it for around 10 years now or more 

Guest endgameaddiction

Actually I was doing it around that era. I was 18 back in 2000. Class of "00 wut wut!! but yeah, I was raving around the late 90s to 2000. I was break dancing during that time so I was hitting up clubs, raves and break dance events.

aay if anyone wants to be friends with a dolphin besides op (added him already) just add me

when you changed name la ..... now i have to change your name on my viewing page.....ahhh ..... ;)

it'll only take a second lol

Yes well dolphins tend to fuck in water.

i havent had a chance tho

aay if anyone wants to be friends with a dolphin besides op (added him already) just add me

when you changed name la ..... now i have to change your name on my viewing page.....ahhh ..... ;)

done with the change.....your nexus name is different ..... i put the download link as daedal dolphins preset download...

Daedal Dolphin your noscoper bio i liked why you change....??   :heart:

done with the change.....your nexus name is different ..... i put the download link as daedal dolphins preset download...

i embraced the daedal

i embraced the daedal

so now you noscope orcas while having slushies to avenge your pink dolphin mates....

i embraced the daedal

so now you noscope orcas while having slushies to avenge your pink dolphin mates....

basically

Archived