Hey all just looking to make friends

GhostMirror

I'm doing all right, thank you. :D I've never heard of Playaz but I did just Google them for some background but I'm wondering if it's Reel Playaz or something else?

Anyway, I'm just going to dump a bunch of questions -- anyone feel free to answer. My answers are behind the tags.

What's your favorite music genre? Group? Singer? Song?

I'm eclectic so I don't really have a favorite genre but I stick to music from 60s-90s, a few modern songs tickle my fancy but not really. Group would probably be System of a Down. Singer would probably be Iqbal Bano but only because I'm enamored of Urdic singing at present. Favorite song (at the moment) is probably Kick Your Game by TLC.

Where are you from?

Washington, D.C. but I live in New York now

What other games do you play besides Skyrim? 

I actually don't play Skyrim. I'm a Sims girl (PC games) but I love GTA and Tomb Raider, a few Tales games, anything with racing cars. {{shrug}}

Movies?

Too many to count, but a few favorites: Mr. Brooks, Fifth Element, HP series ;>_>, Secretary, Babe, Bourne 1-3, Tim Burton's Batman movies...just off the top of my head.

Books?

Too many to count but The Sword of Truth Series, anything by Christopher Pike, HP, Vampire Chronicles...

Very pleased to meet you. ^_^ Please feel free to add to the list, I think it's a good way of getting to know people without being too creepy lol.

Wonderful glad your doing well these are really easy to answer as I wrote most of it in my Profile Bio :D

What's your Favourite Music Genre?

Well for me it has to be the home grown Old Skool Jungle/Drum & Bass from the early 90s to late 90s (I Love My Music  :heart:) I don't like many other genre's as much as my favourite I am not really a fan of Metal but I do listen to a few System of a Down tunes and I do enjoy Limp Bizkit but that's not really metal It also depends on my mood sometimes I can listen to DnB and only listen to chill Liquid stuff that has nice melody's and rhythm

Where are you from?

I am from the cold wet United Kingdom where it rains a lot and sometimes has Hot summer months actual from a county called Kent in the south east

well I really enjoy RPGs & MMOs the recent MMO's I played have been FFXIV & SWTOR (SWTOR being my first MMO I ever played) I tried World of Warcraft but I didn't like the play style of any of the classes really I am also a Lover of the Tomb Raider games the original's as well as the new Rise Of The Tomb Raider and the 2013 one Do also enjoy GTA:V but mainly the single player Story oh and I can't forget I really enjoy the Metal Gear Solid series as well as Splinter Cell (I'm a huge fan of stealth games)

I also enjoy FPS games specially Duke Nukem 3D (1996) & DOOM (1993) they hold a special place in my heart 

Oh and I can't forget Fallout 4 I completed it 4 times to experience all the endings

as for Movies/Films:

I enjoy so many I can't label them all but my favourites have to be Rush Hour series I think and I enjoy a lot of the Arnold movies as well 

the American Pie movies I enjoy also not sure what else to add here there are so many movies I like I can't think of them all

Books:

well sadly I don't read much I am probably missing out on a lot of great novels or stories the only thing I read is the general news paper sometimes to keep up-to-date with what is happening in the world

Ah not to worry I am not a creeper I don't act indecent like that :)

Ha ha ha, I like Arnold movies too. Terminator, Eraser, True Lies, etc. etc. etc. My dad's an action junkie, my mom's a huge horror movie fan so I get a combination of both their likes and then I love chick flicks so... yeah. Lots of movies.

yaho..!!!  :D

Hey nice to meet you :D

nice to meet you too ......

so i was thinking should i give an intro like Wicked Loveth?  ...... why not..

soo where do i start......??????

interests .....

ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME , gaming and then shopping....

its so sad that i'm an  ANIMANIAC !!!!  :P

games i play...

skyrim , league of legends, and some small games to let of some steam occasionally..

what do i do..???

:exclamation: I WORK  :exclamation:

yes i know i'm about 20...but its true i work ..

i'm an interior designer for my father's firm  :sleepy:

where do i live???

originally from okinawa 

but i move alot because of my work...we handle high priority customers in Asia....

wow i just made that sound soo top secret  :cool:

miyu miyu wisdom: i'm not highly aware...... i'm highly self aware..

YOROSHIKU ONEGAI SHIMASU..... :heart: 

Okinawa! I was supposed to visit some family there but I never got to go. : ( I've always wanted to go there, it's very beautiful. 

Interior design is awesome. My dad's a carpenter and since I have no head for construction and was more inclined to design (I'm a photographer, digital artist, etc. Not to mention all I do on the Sims -- besides make movies--is build houses and decorate them), he wanted to me merge the two industries together but I picked photography. ;p

Nice to meet you too Miyu. ^_^

And to both of you about drawing--you get better the more you practice. Ghostie, if drawing is something you want to do, go for it. You don't have to be a master. ;)

nice to meet you Wicked Loveth.... 

since its my father's firm i oversee most of the interior design ...

BTW i saw your profile and your work nice .... omega good job..!!

and ghostie you should follow what you want to do....

in the quote i made earlier talent stands for being gifted  and  sense stands for hard work so  you work hard  polish your skills rather than make it bloom ..... 

what i just said is so confusing ....

i cant believe the only quotes i know are from anime.... :lol:  ;)

No Worries I found it a little confusing at first when reading it I am following what I enjoy and like But I get what you mean if you have passion for a project then stick by it and with the willpower you would have for that particular thing keep doing it till you get better and better then look at perfecting it and making it shine to others :)

No one has called me ghostie before :P

I'm doing all right, thank you. :D I've never heard of Playaz but I did just Google them for some background but I'm wondering if it's Reel Playaz or something else?

Anyway, I'm just going to dump a bunch of questions -- anyone feel free to answer. My answers are behind the tags.

I'm eclectic so I don't really have a favorite genre but I stick to music from 60s-90s, a few modern songs tickle my fancy but not really. Group would probably be System of a Down. Singer would probably be Iqbal Bano but only because I'm enamored of Urdic singing at present. Favorite song (at the moment) is probably Kick Your Game by TLC.

Where are you from?

I actually don't play Skyrim. I'm a Sims girl (PC games) but I love GTA and Tomb Raider, a few Tales games, anything with racing cars. {{shrug}}

Movies?

Too many to count, but a few favorites: Mr. Brooks, Fifth Element, HP series ;>_>, Secretary, Babe, Bourne 1-3, Tim Burton's Batman movies...just off the top of my head.

Books?

Too many to count but The Sword of Truth Series, anything by Christopher Pike, HP, Vampire Chronicles...

Very pleased to meet you. ^_^ Please feel free to add to the list, I think it's a good way of getting to know people without being too creepy lol.

Wonderful glad your doing well these are really easy to answer as I wrote most of it in my Profile Bio :D

Well for me it has to be the home grown Old Skool Jungle/Drum & Bass from the early 90s to late 90s (I Love My Music  :heart:) I don't like many other genre's as much as my favourite I am not really a fan of Metal but I do listen to a few System of a Down tunes and I do enjoy Limp Bizkit but that's not really metal It also depends on my mood sometimes I can listen to DnB and only listen to chill Liquid stuff that has nice melody's and rhythm

Where are you from?

I am from the cold wet United Kingdom where it rains a lot and sometimes has Hot summer months actual from a county called Kent in the south east

well I really enjoy RPGs & MMOs the recent MMO's I played have been FFXIV & SWTOR (SWTOR being my first MMO I ever played) I tried World of Warcraft but I didn't like the play style of any of the classes really I am also a Lover of the Tomb Raider games the original's as well as the new Rise Of The Tomb Raider and the 2013 one Do also enjoy GTA:V but mainly the single player Story oh and I can't forget I really enjoy the Metal Gear Solid series as well as Splinter Cell (I'm a huge fan of stealth games)

I also enjoy FPS games specially Duke Nukem 3D (1996) & DOOM (1993) they hold a special place in my heart 

Oh and I can't forget Fallout 4 I completed it 4 times to experience all the endings

as for Movies/Films:

I enjoy so many I can't label them all but my favourites have to be Rush Hour series I think and I enjoy a lot of the Arnold movies as well 

the American Pie movies I enjoy also not sure what else to add here there are so many movies I like I can't think of them all

Books:

well sadly I don't read much I am probably missing out on a lot of great novels or stories the only thing I read is the general news paper sometimes to keep up-to-date with what is happening in the world

Ha ha ha, I like Arnold movies too. Terminator, Eraser, True Lies, etc. etc. etc. My dad's an action junkie, my mom's a huge horror movie fan so I get a combination of both their likes and then I love chick flicks so... yeah. Lots of movies.

interests .....

games i play...

skyrim , league of legends, and some small games to let of some steam occasionally..

what do i do..???

where do i live???

originally from okinawa 

but i move alot because of my work...we handle high priority customers in Asia....

Okinawa! I was supposed to visit some family there but I never got to go. : ( I've always wanted to go there, it's very beautiful. 

Interior design is awesome. My dad's a carpenter and since I have no head for construction and was more inclined to design (I'm a photographer, digital artist, etc. Not to mention all I do on the Sims -- besides make movies--is build houses and decorate them), he wanted to me merge the two industries together but I picked photography. ;p

And to both of you about drawing--you get better the more you practice. Ghostie, if drawing is something you want to do, go for it. You don't have to be a master. ;)

in the quote i made earlier talent stands for being gifted  and  sense stands for hard work so  you work hard  polish your skills rather than make it bloom ..... 

No Worries I found it a little confusing at first when reading it I am following what I enjoy and like But I get what you mean if you have passion for a project then stick by it and with the willpower you would have for that particular thing keep doing it till you get better and better then look at perfecting it and making it shine to others :)

thats one way to get at it but i meant more of like

someone having inherent talent and someone who has no talent in that field are fundamentally different from one another basically the talented ones are called genius(tensai)

while the talented individual shall make his talents bloom , the non talented or not gifted individual shall work hard to polish their skills , sense and instincts and expand his horizons to stand level or above the talented.

in short talent matter's but its not necessity, some one having talent shall be different but not unreachable ... 

i suk soo bad at explanation.... :P

Where are you from?

Movies?

Books?

Where are you from?

as for Movies/Films:

Books:

interests .....

games i play...

what do i do..???

where do i live???

originally from okinawa 

Thank you. ^_^ Viharlya is pretty freaking awesome. I wanted to get into Skyrim because the textures are so much better than Sims but it's so complicated ;_;

Where are you from?

Movies?

Books?

Where are you from?

as for Movies/Films:

Books:

interests .....

games i play...

what do i do..???

where do i live???

originally from okinawa 

Lol sorry, that's probably my fault. There's a GhostWolf on here so instead of risking getting your name wrong I just said Ghostie lol

Where are you from?

Movies?

Books?

Where are you from?

as for Movies/Films:

Books:

interests .....

games i play...

what do i do..???

where do i live???

originally from okinawa 

Thank you. ^_^ Viharlya is pretty freaking awesome. I wanted to get into Skyrim because the textures are so much better than Sims but it's so complicated ;_;

Where are you from?

Movies?

Books?

Where are you from?

as for Movies/Films:

Books:

interests .....

games i play...

what do i do..???

where do i live???

originally from okinawa 

Lol sorry, that's probably my fault. There's a GhostWolf on here so instead of risking getting your name wrong I just said Ghostie lol

oh sooo thanks Wicked Loveth :heart:

Where are you from?

Movies?

Books?

Where are you from?

as for Movies/Films:

Books:

interests .....

games i play...

what do i do..???

where do i live???

originally from okinawa 

Where are you from?

Movies?

Books?

Where are you from?

as for Movies/Films:

Books:

interests .....

games i play...

what do i do..???

where do i live???

originally from okinawa 

Where are you from?

Movies?

Books?

Where are you from?

as for Movies/Films:

Books:

interests .....

games i play...

what do i do..???

where do i live???

originally from okinawa 

thats one way to get at it but i meant more of like

someone having inherent talent and someone who has no talent in that field are fundamentally different from one another basically the talented ones are called genius(tensai)

while the talented individual shall make his talents bloom , the non talented or not gifted individual shall work hard to polish their skills , sense and instincts and expand his horizons to stand level or above the talented.

in short talent matter's but its not necessity, some one having talent shall be different but not unreachable ... 

i suk soo bad at explanation.... :P

you don't suk at explaining things its fine I understand what you mean completely :)

And not to worry if there is other with the the Ghost name I don't mind being called that its quite a cool nick name :D

you don't suk at explaining things its fine I understand what you mean completely :)

And not to worry if there is other with the the Ghost name I don't mind being called that its quite a cool nick name :D

i called you ghostie because Wicked Loveth did ....plus its short and cute... :heart:

i called you ghostie because Wicked Loveth did ....plus its short and cute... :heart:

yeah it is short and cute I might have to adapt that name into other social media :)

Guest MonsterFish

Ghost Wolf is another 'Ghost' name.

Also regarding music and to help you out a little. XKito is a good place for Electro music. Has some good DnB tracks along with the generic anime splash. There used to be a time when every track ENM posted was fucking golden. But now, oversaturation, 5 minutes in FLStudio, Gimme money, yada yada yada. For the Good tracks, I'd recommend starting with Gusta'v - Nightlife and going on the autoplay list, it's fucking gold standard DnB.

Ghost Wolf is another 'Ghost' name.

Also regarding music and to help you out a little. XKito is a good place for Electro music. Has some good DnB tracks along with the generic anime splash. There used to be a time when every track ENM posted was fucking golden. But now, oversaturation, 5 minutes in FLStudio, Gimme money, yada yada yada. For the Good tracks, I'd recommend starting with Gusta'v - Nightlife and going on the autoplay list, it's fucking gold standard DnB.

That's good stuff just at first glance not too heavy and not to fast rather nice Chill stuff 

I do go a little bit more Mainstream on occasions like listening to DJ Hype & there rather a lot of tunes I like from Andy C on the RAM Records label

Guest MonsterFish

Mitis and Fox Stevenson are fucking Genius' when it comes to DnB and Electro. Takes me back to simpler times in college ;_;.

Also Approaching Nirvana.

I'm gonna guess you've also listened to CellDweller maybe? Klayton is definitely a bigger name than any of these examples I've given but is leaning more towards hard rock than electro and chill.

Guest MonsterFish

You and me have 2 different meanings of what DnB is. This sounds more like Punk Rock.

What I believe DnB is:

Mitis and Fox Stevenson are fucking Genius' when it comes to DnB and Electro. Takes me back to simpler times in college ;_;.

Also Approaching Nirvana.

I'm gonna guess you've also listened to CellDweller maybe? Klayton is definitely a bigger name than any of these examples I've given but is leaning more towards hard rock than electro and chill.

No I haven't actual like I say I don't listen to an tons of chill liquid it tends to be a mood thing but all rather nice artists 

my ranges tend to be around record labels mainly like RAM, Hospital Records, Playaz Recording, Low Down Deep, and many others back in the day I used to be listening to Moving Shadow as I loved the MSX Radio in GTA 3  

Hi. *Hides*

Hey don't run away I wont bite :P

Guest MonsterFish

In which case I'd recommend listening to Celldwellers Wish Upon a Blackstar album since it's absolutely incredible and pretty much the best work he's done.

If you're up for going into other genres, Porcupine Tree has some great albums. They're mainly Psychedelic Rock and the first band I got properly into. Fear of a Blank Planet, In Absentia, Lightbulb Sun and my personal favourite, Deadwing are probably the best to look into.

Guest MonsterFish

If you're up for going into other genres, Porcupine Tree has some great albums. They're mainly Psychedelic Rock and the first band I got properly into. Fear of a Blank Planet, In Absentia, Lightbulb Sun and my personal favourite, Deadwing are probably the best to look into.

Quoted and reposted cus new page and I keep editting shit rather than making a new post cus I don't like clogging up threads with unecessary posts but now is the time where one is needed.

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here is my favourite song of all time if you're interested.

I'm pretty sure I've heard some songs like the one you posted but I can't remember their names. Case and Point and FOOL make some similar ones but none that I can really recall. Those 2 are just sort of examples that I like but there are some that are like the one you posted.

Quoted and reposted cus new page and I keep editting shit rather than making a new post cus I don't like clogging up threads with unecessary posts but now is the time where on is needed.

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here is my favourite song of all time if you're interested.

I'm pretty sure I've heard some songs like the one you posted but I can't remember their names. Case and Point and FOOL make some similar ones but none that I can really recall. Those 2 are just sort of examples that I like but there are some that are like the one you posted.

yeah these tunes that I linked or similar ones have a bigger emphasis on the Amen drum loop chopped up and sliced in bits 

I kept doing some editing on some of my posts and had to cut down on the quotes or use spoiler tags with less emotes as it was giving me the error of not being able to post 

Guest MonsterFish

I'm pretty aware that most people on this site know it's a porn site. Allow me to say something that makes my member title looks pretty accurate.

Poe's Law.

I was making a joke on that fact that most people outside the forum think that we're perverted, sexist and endorse rape culture and we're here talking about music like any normal person would.

I'm pretty aware that most people on this site know it's a porn site. Allow me to say something that makes my member title looks pretty accurate.

Poe's Law.

I was making a joke on that fact that most people outside the forum think that we're perverted, sexist and endorse rape culture and we're here talking about music like any normal person would.

well there is definitely Lewd things on here but I don't judge I just think its also nice to talk about other things as well not just porn 

But yeah sorry if I didn't pick up on the joke 

Guest endgameaddiction

You and me have 2 different meanings of what DnB is. This sounds more like Punk Rock.

What I believe DnB is:

Whenever I reminisce the old days, and think about dnb, I always think about dieselboy. I also liked netsky.

Guest MonsterFish

Netsky was fucking great. He still make music?

When I reminisce about the old days I think of Kygo and Tristam. Started listening to them in the last days of college, I really miss those days.

Archived