Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

11 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Oh verflixt!

I can't call a dom a dom anymore without creating confusion

I.. Haven't thought about that. We might need a new name for Dom´s?

Has to be catchy and short..  Something everyone associates with domination.. Something everyone on this board can get behind. a symbol..

Something that appeals to the perverted nature in everyone of us..  something  good, something pure ?

Spoiler

ScreenShot1-min.png.9e19431557ebf6dbfedf5cda09691cf8.png.8085d89a80b2acd01bbbe6e9fbc2d312.png?

Or we can just  call it Bob

Hi.

I absolutely love this mod. It's working like a charm for me and the improvements are very good. Diary of Mine also adds a lot to the entire experience imo.

I have a question about the lakeview manor dungeon add-on.

I built lakeview manor in my game and I've placed two home camp tokens in the manor. One on the first floor and one in the dungeon.

My question is simple. What does the lakeview manor dungeon add-on actually do?

Thanks if anyone has an answer for me. I'd like to try this part of the mod out but I'm not sure how.

Just a comment.

DoM is very much in bed with both PAHE and HSH. It significantly changes the way they operate. As such - it is very version dependent.

If you are using DoM and experience problems related to PAHE or HSH - ask there first.

Or even better - see if you can reproduce the problem on a profile that never had DoM installed.

Very few problems are unique or original - whatever happens to you - someone else has seen.

And a side note. I never use Lakeview Dungeon Addon. I highly recommend the EtR dungeon mod instead.

And don't use the AE freebie "Fishing". That breaks everything.

Edited by fred200

Hi, I am having a problem with the whip. When I whip the npcs, they will do a stagger animation every time they are hit, and it will break the bondage animation/pose they are in. 

I remeber when I used to play an older version, they don't respond physically to the whip, is this an intended feature in the new versions? 

Also I realise that there is 3 dialogue options to start a sexlab scene with the slave. (punish...fuck; ok slave...fuck; you strip...have fun with you)

Is there any differences between these options?

5 hours ago, jr902441 said:

Hi, I am having a problem with the whip. When I whip the npcs, they will do a stagger animation every time they are hit, and it will break the bondage animation/pose they are in. 

I remeber when I used to play an older version, they don't respond physically to the whip, is this an intended feature in the new versions? 

it was a test feature in a previous version, updating should fix it...what version are you on

5 hours ago, jr902441 said:

Also I realise that there is 3 dialogue options to start a sexlab scene with the slave. (punish...fuck; ok slave...fuck; you strip...have fun with you)

Is there any differences between these options?

punishment sex and ok slave going to fuck you are pahe options. have fun with you is added by hsh. there's a toggle in the mcm to force always aggressive punishments, and a hsh mcm option to remove the extra dialogue from it

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

it was a test feature in a previous version, updating should fix it...what version are you on

punishment sex and ok slave going to fuck you are pahe options. have fun with you is added by hsh. there's a toggle in the mcm to force always aggressive punishments, and a hsh mcm option to remove the extra dialogue from it

THX for the reply. I'm on pahe_lives_on-8.1.1withaddonsforskyrimLe, which is the latest version, and the save was a new save, I even opened a newer save to double check, but the whip still inflicts stagger.

1 minute ago, jr902441 said:

THX for the reply. I'm on pahe_lives_on-8.1.1withaddonsforskyrimLe, which is the latest version, and the save was a new save, I even opened a newer save to double check, but the whip still inflicts stagger.

I can verify that the whip does cause staggering. I've been in the process of collecting and training slaves. With many slaves it's only a mild annoyance but some of them take several steps away which makes training them anywhere but an enclosed space a nightmare.

21 minutes ago, jr902441 said:

o0ops...

18 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I can verify that the whip does cause staggering. I've been in the process of collecting and training slaves. With many slaves it's only a mild annoyance but some of them take several steps away which makes training them anywhere but an enclosed space a nightmare.

thanks for confirming it, seems i had updated it in se and somehow missed it in Le...should be fixed next update

Good to know it's not some wired mod conflict on my end.?

There is also a small problem that when using the "tie slvae" option, sometimes the slave will be bounded but still standing instead of kneeling, enve with iron cuffs. I don't know if this is a bug.

And is there any chance in the future to make PAHE treat futa character as male using the sexlab gender setting? Currently the mod still thinks the slave is female despite the sexlab gender being male.

More dialouge options for sex would be nice too, such as group sex with followers or with other slaves. (copium)

I have a problem. I'm using pahe, HSH and display model 3 and the slaves always follow me no matter what. Even if I do "DM3 follow me" and then "DM3 go away" they keep following me. The dialogue "Follow me slave" is not working either.

Also, if I say to a slave to train another slave, they do nothing. One has the whip in the hand but no animations is playing.

Also, when I'm talking to some of the slaves, when selecting the dialogue, the "tied up" animation starts playing to the slave and it stops when I exit the dialogues.

11 hours ago, jr902441 said:

There is also a small problem that when using the "tie slvae" option, sometimes the slave will be bounded but still standing instead of kneeling, enve with iron cuffs. I don't know if this is a bug.

far as i can tell its the slave changing pose for the first time.

And is there any chance in the future to make PAHE treat futa character as male using the sexlab gender setting? Currently the mod still thinks the slave is female despite the sexlab gender being male.

have thought of adjusting the sex script for it, but would be awkward with the dialogues using skyrim genders. need to find a way for the dialogues to read sl gender as well

More dialouge options for sex would be nice too, such as group sex with followers or with other slaves. (copium)

might still do this anyway, but so far the hangup is display names don't show in dialogue so when you have 2 bandit slaves in the area its as if you're choosing randomly cuz you can't tell them apart

7 hours ago, wagg0 said:

I have a problem. I'm using pahe, HSH and display model 3 and the slaves always follow me no matter what. Even if I do "DM3 follow me" and then "DM3 go away" they keep following me. The dialogue "Follow me slave" is not working either.

Also, if I say to a slave to train another slave, they do nothing. One has the whip in the hand but no animations is playing.

Also, when I'm talking to some of the slaves, when selecting the dialogue, the "tied up" animation starts playing to the slave and it stops when I exit the dialogues.

can't tell if that's a hsh or display model bug, maybe a combination of the 2

I went through something similar a while ago, and we ended up solving it, but I don't remember how exactly.  You can try looking at my post history from approximately three months ago for that discussion, probably in the thread for the SE version—or maybe it was in the DoM thread.  I don't remember for sure, but something I'd try off the top of my head would be to make sure slaves are not in DM3 follow mode when you transfer them between HSH and PAHE core, and if they do get bugged, try using PAHE's MCM debugging option "reset slave".