Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

On 1/13/2022 at 3:56 PM, xyzxyz said:

Hi, I have a slave that always calls me Thane but the "I thought I told you to addresse me properly" dialogue shows up every time I speak to her. It should be gone since she is very polite. Why does it still show up?

count your blessings, because in my experience that's the ONLY way to get respect up to 100. You can fix it quite easily though. Just tell 'em they can address you normally and then tell them to show some respect again and it should be good.

19 hours ago, Example John said:

count your blessings, because in my experience that's the ONLY way to get respect up to 100. You can fix it quite easily though. Just tell 'em they can address you normally and then tell them to show some respect again and it should be good.

What do you mean with blessings?

21 hours ago, Example John said:

because in my experience that's the ONLY way to get respect up to 100.

It's much easier to train Respect with DoM.  

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

What do you mean with blessings?

It's an idiom.  "Count your blessings," means basically, "Be glad for your good fortune."

Edited by Antiope_Apollonia
On 2/7/2021 at 4:04 PM, CliftonJD said:

atm i don't know if this is a script issue between the interacting pah slaves scripts or an animation issue with zaz so i'll need to run some tests and gt back to you on it

A year later, I happened to find out what the problem was ^^:

Recently I bought a new PC (the old one was from 2014).

I had the Havok- FPS problem and had to solve it with an FPS limit. (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91598)

Here's what happened:

Without limitation: Animation works cleanly, but Havok makes trouble.

60 FPS limit: Havok works, but the problem described a year ago reappears.

90 FPS limit: both run like a clockwork.

I don't know enough about the tech to have an explanation, but it's an interesting observation I wanted to share here.

Edited by muon_nol
32 minutes ago, davidshane1721 said:

Hi Please help! i figured out how long the training is but i have a new question. I enslaved 2 necromancers but i have no option to have them trained by Volkar. They just follow me around, the dont have the option like a follower has to be enslaved please help!

You have to train them yourself.  Volkar is from a completely unrelated mod that has nothing to do with PAHE.

On 1/12/2022 at 1:06 AM, Mountaindale said:

The version that I meant was I think dubbed the "first playable version"? It only had the enslavement function working, so you'd only have to fight people once, to put the collar on them. After that, there was no chance that they escaped, or fought back afterwards. There was also, as far as I remember, no disobedience mechanic, though you couldn't really do anything with them anyway besides making them follow/wait, fight for you, change their inventory, and treat them as human pack mules, with a special option that allowed you to store something without them using it. I would normally get other mind-control-ish methods from other mods.

Does that help?

here's what i have: Paradise_Halls 0_5_1-29886-0-5-1.7z Paradise_Halls 0_6_2-29886-0-6-2.7z 

On 1/13/2022 at 8:56 AM, xyzxyz said:

Hi, I have a slave that always calls me Thane but the "I thought I told you to addresse me properly" dialogue shows up every time I speak to her. It should be gone since she is very polite. Why does it still show up?

for now try a slave reset from the mcm page for that slave, but i'll be going over those conditions eventually as part of my respect overhaul

21 hours ago, davidshane1721 said:

Hi i have another question whats the difference between with addons download vs no add on download. Whats included inthe customary add ons?

addons package comes with the alternate start patch for starting as a slaver with a trained slave, a patch for preventing my home is your home dialogs on slaves, dwarven devious suits plugin for official slave training gear, an immerive creatures patch for the option to enslave immersive creatures falmer, lakeview manor addon, tdf patch for dialog to make prostitutes of your slaves, felglow slave camp for selling your slaves, and farengar's study addon for finding the leash collars and whip

without the addons package you just have the minimal parts that make up pahe and the farengar's study addon to find the leash collars and whip

20 hours ago, Mountaindale said:

It says it's unavailable? And when I click on it, I just get send to an error page...

dunno on that, sounds like an issue with your browser talking to the site. try a different browser maybe. i know i get tired of so many changes to the site

5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

addons package comes with the alternate start patch for starting as a slaver with a trained slave, a patch for preventing my home is your home dialogs on slaves, dwarven devious suits plugin for official slave training gear, an immerive creatures patch for the option to enslave immersive creatures falmer, lakeview manor addon, tdf patch for dialog to make prostitutes of your slaves, felglow slave camp for selling your slaves, and farengar's study addon for finding the leash collars and whip

without the addons package you just have the minimal parts that make up pahe and the farengar's study addon to find the leash collars and whip

dunno on that, sounds like an issue with your browser talking to the site. try a different browser maybe. i know i get tired of so many changes to the site

Alright so this means the mai's lair patch is not included. What is the patch for exactly?

4 minutes ago, davidshane1721 said:

Alright so this means the mai's lair patch is not included. What is the patch for exactly?

Fixes an issue you can have with PAH slaves where they randomly lose there names/activators if you have sexlab slaves (esp named mialair) installed

The dialogues "Strip, now!" and "You can put your clothes back on now" are from PAHE, right? I have an issue where it seems that the presence of an addon from SOS prevents slaves from reequipping their clothes. This is odd because SOS addons use slot 52 I think, which shouldn't prevent clothes in slot 32 from being worn. If I set the slave to no schlong, the clothes are worn again as expected. 

6 hours ago, Mountaindale said:

Tried a different browser, same result. You sure you uploaded them correctly?

ya, its been nearly a month since the last update to Le was posted so i'd expect other users would have reported an issue by now...i can also click the downloads myself without any errors

2 hours ago, bnub345 said:

The dialogues "Strip, now!" and "You can put your clothes back on now" are from PAHE, right? I have an issue where it seems that the presence of an addon from SOS prevents slaves from reequipping their clothes. This is odd because SOS addons use slot 52 I think, which shouldn't prevent clothes in slot 32 from being worn. If I set the slave to no schlong, the clothes are worn again as expected. 

yes, those are pahe dialogues, but i couldn't help with sos issues