Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

On 12/30/2021 at 12:57 PM, heckdo said:

Is there any way to completely remove health regen from slaves in the Creation Kit or TES5Edit?? I've tried using mods like Manipulator and console commands, and now I just want to completely rip that feature out.

It clashes with PSQ and Deadly Drain and such mods, and takes a lot of the gameplay and challenge out of the experience. :/

doesn't clash with psq, if anything it helps it along. health regen is scripted in

Idk if this was ever asked before or in which page this was answered however I would like to know specifically how combat training increases? Does it increase every time the slave is hit, with every kill they are responsible for, or is there some script calculation that happens? I've been trying to do some of this training and so far, all I can get is just console them a lot of hp, summon a bunch of enemies and let them fight the slave so they get the training and well... I'd rather make sure I'm doing something proper and efficient rather than just "run at eneme an whak dem till combat numbah go big"

1 hour ago, ICan'tBelieveItsNotKoolaid said:

Idk if this was ever asked before or in which page this was answered however I would like to know specifically how combat training increases? Does it increase every time the slave is hit, with every kill they are responsible for, or is there some script calculation that happens? I've been trying to do some of this training and so far, all I can get is just console them a lot of hp, summon a bunch of enemies and let them fight the slave so they get the training and well... I'd rather make sure I'm doing something proper and efficient rather than just "run at eneme an whak dem till combat numbah go big"

The best way to manage a first increase ,is to talk to the slave after (one of) the first fight(s). There is a dialog "not in the mood to fight". Then you should whip the slave. The dialog continues to be available two more times. Use this possibility to fuck the slave and to whip him again. Combat training should increase up to 40 by following this procedure, without acting in combat.

If you wanna fake al little use this in your game. (Backup your corresponding skripts) Found on a corean site.

PAHE with all addons Kr MCM 커스텀.7z

It increases the training to 500. I chose 375 only, because the maximum of combattrining is 111.

1 hour ago, Harvald said:

The best way to manage a first increase ,is to talk to the slave after (one of) the first fight(s). There is a dialog "not in the mood to fight". Then you should whip the slave. The dialog continues to be available two more times. Use this possibility to fuck the slave and to whip him again. Combat training should increase up to 40 by following this procedure, without acting in combat.

If you wanna fake al little use this in your game. (Backup your corresponding skripts) Found on a corean site.

PAHE with all addons Kr MCM 커스텀.7z 12.71 kB · 0 downloads

It increases the training to 500. I chose 375 only, because the maximum of combattrining is 111.

Hm, sadly must've wasted those chances, I could probably get away with a load to a previous auto save and get a better start there.

Though with the scripts im already running and with the lack of experience with dealing with them, I'll have to pass on that, thank you.

EDIT: Have ran back a save and attempted as you've suggested and instead, the whipping only amounted to increasing training up to 15. However, I was able to get a repeating script loop where I had a quickie with the slave (meaning let the SLab run its script to the animations then hit "End Animation") and was able to do this a few times before the dialogue was removed from the slave.

I ended up with a combat training of 70 on that exact slave. 

Edited by ICan'tBelieveItsNotKoolaid
Updating

This might be an odd question, but do you still have that one version where you could just hit people a few times (depending on their HP), slap a collar on them, and they just obeyed you from that point on? I forget which version it was, but it was basically this without all of the fancy training sessions and disobedience mechanics. I liked that version.

EDIT: I think it's from around February 2013. Definitely before that.

Edited by Mountaindale
On 1/7/2022 at 4:05 PM, Mountaindale said:

This might be an odd question, but do you still have that one version where you could just hit people a few times (depending on their HP), slap a collar on them, and they just obeyed you from that point on? I forget which version it was, but it was basically this without all of the fancy training sessions and disobedience mechanics. I liked that version.

EDIT: I think it's from around February 2013. Definitely before that.

don't think i've ever seen a version of paradise halls or pahe that gave immediate obedience without needing to train them, but i never tried paradise halls version 6 or prior. tho i think might have some old versions if you knew more precise of which it was. like some versions i just use as a like an idea spring, sometimes i can look at old stuff and find new ways to make it work better

I want to use this for my Mind Control playthrough, so I want the old version I had where you just had to initially hit them, or use the Mind Control Spell that was added by a submod, to turn them docile. It's the version that pairs with that.

I like to pretend my MC is a mind controller, and the best kind of mind control in my opinion is the kind where the victim has no idea that anything's wrong, so they shouldn't try to break out.

Of course, if someone could add something like that to the new version, I won't be complaining, but I understand that that would be a lot of work.

1 hour ago, Mountaindale said:

and the best kind of mind control in my opinion is the kind where the victim has no idea that anything's wrong

but... but... PAHE kills them and clones them (like Body Snatchers?)...

Does that count as mind control?

"EDIT: I think it's from around February 2013. Definitely before that. "

Is that the Nexus version?

Edited by donttouchmethere
On 1/9/2022 at 9:54 AM, donttouchmethere said:

"EDIT: I think it's from around February 2013. Definitely before that. "

Is that the Nexus version?

Yes. That's the Nexus version. That's a problem, isn't it?

but... but... PAHE kills them and clones them (like Body Snatchers?)...

Does that count as mind control?

You still control the clones, so yeah, I'd say so.

Also, that's just mechanics, If you want, you can just ignore that aspect and pretend they're the same person. That's what I did.

17 hours ago, Mountaindale said:

You still control the clones, so yeah, I'd say so.

Also, that's just mechanics, If you want, you can just ignore that aspect and pretend they're the same person. That's what I did.

the mind control that worked with that older version was this here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31307

but it only changes the method of enslavement. escape rules, insolent behavior, and disobedience still apply

that older version of paradise halls that went with that mind control even had a chance for the slave to fight back

thru the powers of mind control devious devices gags give higher respect training in the current version and dwarven devious slave suits allow you to order even the most unruly slaves to fight for you immediately after capture.

considering a couple of future updates aimed in that direction for enslavement spells and a higher chance the slave follows orders while wearing the dwarven slave suit

18 hours ago, Mountaindale said:

Yes. That's the Nexus version. That's a problem, isn't it?

techinically no, i do have the older versions if that's still what you want with how little it has to offer in comparison to what you'll lose of the current version

9 hours ago, MStill said:

Im not getting the option to enslave, im using defeat & just getting the normal defeat options if its a marked knock down & when i try to knock down an npc without they just die, am i doing something wrong?

check the status from the mcm page, if its not started, click it

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

the mind control that worked with that older version was this here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31307

but it only changes the method of enslavement. escape rules, insolent behavior, and disobedience still apply

that older version of paradise halls that went with that mind control even had a chance for the slave to fight back

thru the powers of mind control devious devices gags give higher respect training in the current version and dwarven devious slave suits allow you to order even the most unruly slaves to fight for you immediately after capture.

considering a couple of future updates aimed in that direction for enslavement spells and a higher chance the slave follows orders while wearing the dwarven slave suit

techinically no, i do have the older versions if that's still what you want with how little it has to offer in comparison to what you'll lose of the current version

The version that I meant was I think dubbed the "first playable version"? It only had the enslavement function working, so you'd only have to fight people once, to put the collar on them. After that, there was no chance that they escaped, or fought back afterwards. There was also, as far as I remember, no disobedience mechanic, though you couldn't really do anything with them anyway besides making them follow/wait, fight for you, change their inventory, and treat them as human pack mules, with a special option that allowed you to store something without them using it. I would normally get other mind-control-ish methods from other mods.

Does that help?

Edited by Mountaindale
1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Hi, I have a slave that always calls me Thane but the "I thought I told you to addresse me properly" dialogue shows up every time I speak to her. It should be gone since she is very polite. Why does it still show up?

From my experience, its either because you have two of the same npc id or because you've flitted through the dialogue too fast that the script hasn't been able to disable the dialogue option yet. If its the former, then I don't have a solid answer and someone will have to pick up on that end.
If its the latter, slow down on going thru dialogues. At least it give 3-5 seconds before going thru.

46 minutes ago, ICan'tBelieveItsNotKoolaid said:

From my experience, its either because you have two of the same npc id or because you've flitted through the dialogue too fast that the script hasn't been able to disable the dialogue option yet. If its the former, then I don't have a solid answer and someone will have to pick up on that end.
If its the latter, slow down on going thru dialogues. At least it give 3-5 seconds before going thru.

It's a generic stormcloak officer and I don't have her twice. So it should be the second reason. Going slowly through the dialogue options won't help because the "I thought I told you to addresse me properly" is always on top.

She was trained by a HSH slave trainer to 100 Respect. Maybe the game thinks I have to do it myself with the PAHE dialogues?

Edited by xyzxyz

It's not going to go away until you deal with it.  Respond to that dialogue, and it won't be there anymore.  Once in a while, they seem to "stack up" a bit, and it might take repeating two or three times to actually clear it; it seems like this has something to do with neglecting it for a while, but I'm not certain.  

Edited by Antiope_Apollonia
59 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

It's a generic stormcloak officer and I don't have her twice. So it should be the second reason. Going slowly through the dialogue options won't help because the "I thought I told you to addresse me properly" is always on top.

She was trained by a HSH slave trainer to 100 Respect. Maybe the game thinks I have to do it myself with the PAHE dialogues?

Then perhaps go through the Punished option instead, that might work.

1 hour ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

It's not going to go away until you deal with it.  Respond to that dialogue, and it won't be there anymore.  Once in a while, they seem to "stack up" a bit, and it might take repeating two or three times to actually clear it; it seems like this has something to do with neglecting it for a while, but I'm not certain.  

The stack must be huge then because I replied every time to it and punished her a dozen times by now.

2 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

What version of PAHE are you using?  Before one of the most recent updates (8.0.6, I think), angry slaves could be disrespectful—to express their anger—regardless of respect training.

7.59 Maybe I should upgrade^^ I just hope it won't break my saves. The more I use pahe on a save the more it crashes.

The problem is that she isn't disrespectfull at all and the dialogue option "I thought I told you to addresse me properly" still shows up.

Edited by xyzxyz