Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Spoiler
6 hours ago, kadsend said:

Sorry for the dumb question but is it possible to force the slave to crawl?

Not with this mod. Off hand, I'm not aware of any mod that offers that ability although there are some that make the player, as a slave, crawl. I think that Musje is looking at adding this function to ZAP9 when it is released (no promises).

7 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not with this mod. Off hand, I'm not aware of any mod that offers that ability although there are some that make the player, as a slave, crawl. I think that Musje is looking at adding this function to ZAP9 when it is released (no promises).

Oh...well I'm sick of being a slave to crawl around lol. Would be neato to force them to crawl tough, I add as a suggestion :)

Spoiler
Just now, kadsend said:

Oh...well I'm sick of being a slave to crawl around lol. Would be neato to force them to crawl tough, I add as a suggestion :)

If you get Musje's mod, Home Sweet Home, you can click on that MCM menu for your slaves to greet you on their knees. Not quite the same as crawling but it might help you recover seeing someone else scuff their knees.

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, joenothing12 said:

is there a way to force-remove a slave?  I ended up enslaving a giant, eventually it died but remained in the slave list.  A way to clean that up would be quite helpful, restarting doesn't seem to help.

I haven't had much experience with this but I have had some. What has worked best for me is to use the command "teleport slave to me." Then I kill them. This has worked for me in cleaning them out of the list.

Just installed this mod and all of it's addons, ran it through FNIS. 

However I can't get it to work in-game. Whenever an npc goes down on their knees, I can just talk to them with normal dialogue options. Nothing pahe related. 
The collar, whip, and spells all spawn in game and I have them. The mcm for the mod also seems to be a bit finicky, I can't actually click any options. 

TL;DR: I can't get people to be my slaves.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

4 minutes ago, Dawnstar Guard said:

However I can't get it to work in-game. Whenever an npc goes down on their knees, I can just talk to them with normal dialogue options. Nothing pahe related. 
The collar, whip, and spells all spawn in game and I have them. The mcm for the mod also seems to be a bit finicky, I can't actually click any options. 

First off - this is the support thread for the Oldrim version. Make sure you are not trying to run it with Skyrim SE. That has it's own supprt topic.

Don't worry about enslaving people until MCM works correctly. If it does not work, with selectable entries - your install is broken.

Fix that first. Make sure you have the latest version of all listed requirements.

Spoiler
11 hours ago, Dawnstar Guard said:

And following up on what Fred said, if you use the full version either get the mods that use all the patches or tick the patches off.

Soo, I love this mod terribly much but I'm currently facing a problem with it. I installed some new mods to my gameplay and suddenly PAHE stopped working. (Started CTD whenever I arrive in Whiterun, moving into buildings etc). I went and reinstall my mods one by one and realised that my PAHE mod was causing the CTD at Whiterun. I went ahead and reinstalled the LATEST files for this mod and now it does not work at all. In MCM, it just have the "Stopped" sign and I cant restart it. I read thru the old comments in this and realized some people solved it by sorting our their load order. So i went and sort out the load order but still faces the same problem, where the mod is still in the "Stopped" state. Any solution to this?

If it helps, when I start a new game, the PAHE Mod will always start up on its own with "Paradise hall iniatilizing" etc but now it does not due to its "stopped" state.

I use Skyrim unbound to skip the Helgen scene by the way

I attached my load order and tbvh, I'm not using alot of mods or complicated mods

skyrim load order.PNG

Just now, xynabaka said:

Soo, I love this mod terribly much but I'm currently facing a problem with it. I installed some new mods to my gameplay and suddenly PAHE stopped working. (Started CTD whenever I arrive in Whiterun, moving into buildings etc). I went and reinstall my mods one by one and realised that my PAHE mod was causing the CTD at Whiterun. I went ahead and reinstalled the LATEST files for this mod and now it does not work at all. In MCM, it just have the "Stopped" sign and I cant restart it. I read thru the old comments in this and realized some people solved it by sorting our their load order. So i went and sort out the load order but still faces the same problem, where the mod is still in the "Stopped" state. Any solution to this?

If it helps, when I start a new game, the PAHE Mod will always start up on its own with "Paradise hall iniatilizing" etc but now it does not due to its "stopped" state.

I use Skyrim unbound to skip the Helgen scene by the way

I attached my load order and tbvh, I'm not using alot of mods or complicated mods

skyrim load order.PNG

I'm not using the full add on files as I'm lazy to download the additional mods that require it to run*

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, StepanBo said:

@CliftonJD, could you please explain what is the purpose of cloning NPCs on capture instead of making them followers with additional dialogues?

I know I'm not CliftonJD but I have been on this thread for a long time so I will share with you some wisdom from Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan:

KIRK: You're bothered by your performance on the Kobayashi Maru. 

SAAVIK: I failed to resolve the situation. 

KIRK: There is no correct resolution. It's a test of character. 

SAAVIK: May I ask how you dealt with the test? 

KIRK: You may ask. That's a little joke

Highlight is mine.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I know I'm not CliftonJD but I have been on this thread for a long time so I will share with you some wisdom from Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan:

KIRK: You're bothered by your performance on the Kobayashi Maru. 

SAAVIK: I failed to resolve the situation. 

KIRK: There is no correct resolution. It's a test of character. 

SAAVIK: May I ask how you dealt with the test? 

KIRK: You may ask. That's a little joke

Highlight is mine.

Nice joke, thanks. Nevertheless, is there any way to restore default (pre-enslavement) status of an NPC (especially a unique one)? Of course, except of loading a previous savegame (in case of anyone want to share such wisdom with me) ?

Spoiler
2 hours ago, StepanBo said:

Nice joke, thanks. Nevertheless, is there any way to restore default (pre-enslavement) status of an NPC (especially a unique one)? Of course, except of loading a previous savegame (in case of anyone want to share such wisdom with me) ?

You should be able to use the console command "placeatme". If you're not familiar with using the console, finding the commands, or the reference IDs you want to go here:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console

That will take you directly to the page regarding the console. Use the Search box in the upper left hand corner to find the NPC you need to replace and get the necessary information there. With the console command and the ID you will be able to replace the NPC you want.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I have a slave with 100 sub, 100 sex training and 83.3 respect training but she still hates it if I use the "I'm going to fuck you" command after "ok, slave..." What am I missing? It should be possible to get her friendlier.

Only use consensual sex with her. It will improve slowly.

Faster: In console, target her and "Setrelationshiprank player 4".

Main thing this does is get rid of the "skeever breath" comments.

9 hours ago, fred200 said:

Only use consensual sex with her. It will improve slowly.

Faster: In console, target her and "Setrelationshiprank player 4".

Main thing this does is get rid of the "skeever breath" comments.

The Dialogue I mentioned is the one for consensual sex? The relationship ranks changes often. Sometimes enemy, sometimes only rival.

21 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You should be able to use the console command "placeatme". If you're not familiar with using the console, finding the commands, or the reference IDs you want to go here:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console

That will take you directly to the page regarding the console. Use the Search box in the upper left hand corner to find the NPC you need to replace and get the necessary information there. With the console command and the ID you will be able to replace the NPC you want.

Thanks, I know about this command and of course I tried it before posting my questions here. Unfortunately, this method doesn't work: a new instance of the NPC appears with PAHE dialogues as well.

Spoiler
17 minutes ago, StepanBo said:

Thanks, I know about this command and of course I tried it before posting my questions here. Unfortunately, this method doesn't work: a new instance of the NPC appears with PAHE dialogues as well.

Really, that's news to me but I shouldn't be entirely surprised. Does that happen even if you kill the NPC as slave first?