Painslut Companion, Fully voiced

@Macunit - Have you tried moving Alicia.esp after UFO files?

Ā 

You will need to do a clean save without alicia first so that she is always installed from fresh if you try moving her around in the load order.

Ā 

I noticed that changing the load order and reloading doesn't always work while testing follower behaviors.

Ehm all in all I'm sure this is a nice mod and all but it took me quite a few minutes to get it to work in general...

Ā 

Do me a favor and in NEEDED files add "SexLab.esm" I still used the old version of it cause for now it worked because I'm testing mods together so the saves are messed up already anyway and secondly the game went working for now. Until I do complete reinstall I keep testing mods in the setup... Now regretfully since I did not had SexLab insta crashed to desktop on startup... Figured it out when I got out the checker tools...

Ā 

Just saying :P

Ā 

Gonna try again soon...

@Sensual Nautilus - This version (0.3) should include all the necessary file and doesn't require to install the original version first.Ā 

Can you post your load order in a spoiler section? That looks like a mod interaction issue at first glance.

Ā 

Ā 

Ah, nah don't worry about that, I was meant to get across is that I tested the three possible ways of having Alicia into the game each time seperate and done using a clean save (so no over-writing was done, except for method two which specified to do so).

Ā 

Installation Methods Used:

1.Ā  DD's original files (works)

2. DD's original file + sexlab content patch displayed in the front page, which links to one plugin file titled sexlab but does not appear to have any functionality or dependency to the actual sex framework. (works but with no sexlab and vanilla option)

3. The latest version you have uploaded. (does not work)

Ā 

And it seems like a conflict to me too, and maxumit and I appear to be on the same boat. I'm not rather sure how to upload my load order, because I never have really needed to ever do so until now that you have asked me. The only mod management tools I use are NMM and BOSS. I'm not sure how to grab my load order from NMM and I do not know how to list my ciomplete load order using my BOSS log. The plugins are seperated between unidentified and identified which messed up how the load order should really look like and a lot of unecessary information.

If its any thing worth noting, Alicia plugin was loaded last like any new mod I install in order to test it and give it the best possible chance of compatability by placing it in top priority. And prior, Alicia appears to initiate correctly with AFT (the AFT trademark loading pause and shifts in her equiment etc.) and nothing has ever conflicted with AFT in my mod inventory as of yet.

Ā 

@Sensual Nautilus - This version (0.3) should include all the necessary file and doesn't require to install the original version first.Ā 

Can you post your load order in a spoiler section? That looks like a mod interaction issue at first glance.

Ā 

Ā 

Ah, nah don't worry about that, I was meant to get across is that I tested the three possible ways of having Alicia into the game each time seperate and done using a clean save (so no over-writing was done, except for method two which specified to do so).

Ā 

Installation Methods Used:

1.Ā  DD's original files (works)

2. DD's original file + sexlab content patch displayed in the front page, which links to one plugin file titled sexlab but does not appear to have any functionality or dependency to the actual sex framework. (works but with no sexlab and vanilla option)

3. The latest version you have uploaded. (does not work)

Ā 

And it seems like a conflict to me too, and maxumit and I appear to be on the same boat. I'm not rather sure how to upload my load order, because I never have really needed to ever do so until now that you have asked me. The only mod management tools I use are NMM and BOSS. I'm not sure how to grab my load order from NMM and I do not know how to list my ciomplete load order using my BOSS log. The plugins are seperated between unidentified and identified which messed up how the load order should really look like and a lot of unecessary information.

If its any thing worth noting, Alicia plugin was loaded last like any new mod I install in order to test it and give it the best possible chance of compatability by placing it in top priority. And prior, Alicia appears to initiate correctly with AFT (the AFT trademark loading pause and shifts in her equiment etc.) and nothing has ever conflicted with AFT in my mod inventory as of yet.

Ā 

Ā 

Ok..

Ā 

You can get the load order by looking in this folder:

Ā 

C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\skyrim

Ā 

This is for Windows 7. It could change depending on which version of windows you are on.

Ā 

That folder contains a text file generated by BOSS to manage the load order.

Ā 

With AFT, I found Alicia works better if loaded BEFORE the framework.

Ehm all in all I'm sure this is a nice mod and all but it took me quite a few minutes to get it to work in general...

Ā 

Do me a favor and in NEEDED files add "SexLab.esm" I still used the old version of it cause for now it worked because I'm testing mods together so the saves are messed up already anyway and secondly the game went working for now. Until I do complete reinstall I keep testing mods in the setup... Now regretfully since I did not had SexLab insta crashed to desktop on startup... Figured it out when I got out the checker tools...

Ā 

Just saying :P

Ā 

Gonna try again soon...

Ā 

Sorry for the confusion.Ā 

Ā 

I thought the dependency was implied by the 'SexLab Alicia' name :)Ā 

Ā 

It will be more clear once I start a new thread in the SexLab downloads section.

Started a new game with the .3 version installed. Hopped into the basement, quest popped up, she did her speech and then the bad news starts. Ā Her neck seam is back, and the Ctrl+F4 thing did not fix it. Ā Using her "Come with me" option does nothing (she says the dialog, but will not follow me, even around the basement) and she does not have the usual "Follow me. I need your help." companion dialog. Ā When I use AFT, it gives me warnings about her being flagged as essential to the game, but even when going ahead and having AFT manage her, she does not follow me, at all.

Now that you moved Alicia out of Breezehome, is it safe to delete all Breezehome entries from the mod files?
i mean, those edits are not neccessary anymore if you didn't add anything there and i like my house to be named Brisenheim.

Ā 

The Breezehome edits are still in the ESM and ESP and the cellar is still in the ESP.

Now that you moved Alicia out of Breezehome, is it safe to delete all Breezehome entries from the mod files?

i mean, those edits are not neccessary anymore if you didn't add anything there and i like my house to be named Brisenheim.

Ā 

The cellar and the Breezehome edits are still in the ESM and ESP.

Ā 

That's an oversight. I thought I cleaned it all up.Ā 

Ā 

I will add that to the list.

Started a new game with the .3 version installed. Hopped into the basement, quest popped up, she did her speech and then the bad news starts. Ā Her neck seam is back, and the Ctrl+F4 thing did not fix it. Ā Using her "Come with me" option does nothing (she says the dialog, but will not follow me, even around the basement) and she does not have the usual "Follow me. I need your help." companion dialog. Ā When I use AFT, it gives me warnings about her being flagged as essential to the game, but even when going ahead and having AFT manage her, she does not follow me, at all.

Ā 

The fact the neck seam issue is back is expected since I changed the face back to the original model.

Ā 

It should however get fixed with CTRL+F4. I am not sure how to go about troubleshooting that.

Ā 

About AFT, make sure she comes before AFT in the load order and do not try to force her as a follower with the AFT spell. She should be detected automatically when you meet her and have the 'I need your help' option.

Ā 

I know I am probably missing something since I can't get the default follower behavior to kick in from the old dialog, so I wouldn't be surprised if that side of the mod is still flaky.

Ok... time to move this party to a new thread and stop polluting the original mod thread with discussions about custom races, grey faces and sexlab dependencies :)

Ā 

I created a new forum thread in the sexlab section and hopefully made it more clear about the current status of the mod :)

Ā 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19122-wip-sexlab-alicia-painslut-beta/

Ā 

So please... post comments, issues and ideas to the new thread and keep this thread only for comments about using the original version (that's the version in Breezehome, Whiterun and without SexLab to be clear).

Shameless bump and slight update, My new dbl companion quest mod is officially bug free and waiting on VA's to finish getting me lines soooooo weeeeeeeeee

Nothing over the top like alicia but fun and unique and a pretty funny questline nonetheless.

Ā 

Also The take of clothes is probably broke in her basement, I think I might have had a trigger to equip her shit idk

Quicky help request, if anyone who is keeping updated on this can create a simple object do a easy ass texture and import it into skyrim, PLEASE hit me up rofl

I need one gd thing made and imported on a insanely massive scale because the CK will only let me scale things to 10 times normal value so I could use a little help. Dont want to say too much more cause I like to keep my mods a semi surprise, but it should be really simple if you know how to import say a new weapon etc or even make armors. I am just shit at any type of 3d program. Honest to god itl be a simple request and make all the difference in the world to me and the mod.

That one is a friend, her husband vetod anymore voice acting :(

I have one atm whose doing my new mod soon, after I'm done with her I will hand her over to the incest mod guys, they deserve my sloppy seconds!

And honestly.. you just ask.. ask ask ask ask, and prepare to get rejected like a gd bitch but fuck it just ask and be unrepentant about it :P For every 25 rejections that one acceptance is worth its weight in gold IMO

Need some help, here. I'm certain I'm doing something elementary and stupid, but I can't for the life of me figure it out. I installed the mod, with no results. No Alicia. No basement. Nothing. I'm pretty sure the file paths are correct (but they could still be wrong...), so in adhering to the first message on this thread, here's a list of the mods I'm using:

Ā 

BBLuxurySuite

APSkyrim (ANimated Prostitution)

Apachiisky Hair

SexLab

ZaZ Animation

cleaner castle volkihar

kkdawnguardskimpyreplacer

larger vampire lord wings

northern bathhouses

towns and cities enhanced- all holds

zelda audio

lustdesign-daedric female armor replacer

skyradio

a little sexy apparel replacer

sexy vanilla female armor for unp and sevenbase

The Asteria

Thief's hideout

pinewood village

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance!
Ā 

Need some help, here. I'm certain I'm doing something elementary and stupid, but I can't for the life of me figure it out. I installed the mod, with no results. No Alicia. No basement. Nothing. I'm pretty sure the file paths are correct (but they could still be wrong...), so in adhering to the first message on this thread, here's a list of the mods I'm using:

Ā 

BBLuxurySuite

APSkyrim (ANimated Prostitution)

Apachiisky Hair

SexLab

ZaZ Animation

cleaner castle volkihar

kkdawnguardskimpyreplacer

larger vampire lord wings

northern bathhouses

Ā 

towns and cities enhanced- all holds

Ā 

zelda audio

lustdesign-daedric female armor replacer

skyradio

a little sexy apparel replacer

sexy vanilla female armor for unp and sevenbase

The Asteria

Thief's hideout

pinewood village

Ā 

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance!

I would say this (marked above) is interfering by putting something over the external trapdoor.Ā  Have you checked inside to see if that entrance is there?