Painslut Companion, Fully voiced

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ā 

Anything that gets banned on the Nexus is okay in my book. lol

Dude apparently it was degrading to women and I got my account banned until i had to fight to fight to get it back

Ā 

Apparently forcing sex and buttplugs onto them is not as degrading as a consenting S&M mod so idk

Ā 

Ā 

... and Nexus modders pirating other people's hair meshes and texes for another game ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

hey can you make a loose file version so i don't have to rip appart the bsa and change her body type from unp to Cbbe?

Ā 

byw tryed it and as soon as i walked in breeze home my character froze, also it wouldn't let me open the menu.(tryed console commands to unstuck myself that also didnt work)

• 1 month later...

Very nice mod although not exactly my taste but the ... production quality is nearly perfect. Congratz for both of you. Voice is brilliant btw.

Ā 

A single thing you should probably post in the mod description at troubleshooting/support area.

Ā 

If Alicia doesn't speak to you then just save, quit Skyrim and launch and reload again. Everything else is perfect!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...

So how to move after she goes to the "dungeon" ? ... she comes, says...., goes to the cellar and then nothing. cant move cant attack absolutly nothing.

Even without all other mods (disabled in nexus) it stucks.

What to do ?

Ā 

What to do?

Ā 

Try this version instead -Ā http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19216-sexlab-alicia-painslut-2014-08-09/Ā 

Ā 

It has more requirements but it is actively supported as opposed to this original version.

• 2 months later...

EDIT: Skyrimll is working on a sexlab aware version that is a standalone, you do not need to d/l this version to use his. thread is in the sexlab sextion @Ā http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19216-sexlab-alicia-painslut/

Ā 

Ā 

Alicia, a new fully voiced unique S&M companion available for your pleasure at Breezehome.

Ā 

Breezehome is unlocked with this mod as well.

Ā 

Demo Vid

Ā 

Ā 

Required File

Apachiiskyhair http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10168

It was originally slated for the nexus lol

The mod will CTD you without apachii sorry

Ā 

Installation

Unzip and put the BSA ESM and ESP in your data folder and activate them and enjoy.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

D/L

http://www.mediafire.com/?mbinhsf93wa7arl

Ā 

Ā 

Check out my other mods on skyrimnexus at http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/modules/members/index.php?id=1574451

Ā 

Ā 

For those having problems some quicky help

Ā 

it didnt install correctly at mine i think. when i start the game everything is good except that alicia doesnt come to the living room. she only appears in the basement and when i try to talk to her it does nothing. please help

Here, I will help you with common sense

Ā 

A: Uninstall

B: Reinstall

C: If A+B doesnt work disable as many other mods as possible and try again

D: If you have done this and still encounter problems list mods you have to have installed or are running

E: Are you running any house changing mods, if so disable

F: Try to learn that posting "Please help" with only the bare details is shit and just makes us as modders hate you plebs more

G: Kill a puppy

H: Eat apples

I: Re-roll from life

Ā 

I like and use the very original version of Alicia but her download seems to be missing the .psc source script files I checked the bsa and found they didn't contain them as she wasn't acting according to how she should. Would it be possible to get this fixed?

Ā 

As far as I know, the original scripts have been lost forever.

Ā 

I tried to run for a while on a decompiled version of the scripts someone provided (the download link may still be somewhere on the forum thread), but the code was hard to read with randomly generated variables, so I ended up rewriting every script from scratch over time for my version of Alicia.

Ā 

I like and use the very original version of Alicia but her download seems to be missing the .psc source script files I checked the bsa and found they didn't contain them as she wasn't acting according to how she should. Would it be possible to get this fixed?

Ā 

As far as I know, the original scripts have been lost forever.

Ā 

I tried to run for a while on a decompiled version of the scripts someone provided (the download link may still be somewhere on the forum thread), but the code was hard to read with randomly generated variables, so I ended up rewriting every script from scratch over time for my version of Alicia.

Ā 

Ā 

This is unfortunately correct, I never knew at the time about the source scripts etc and therefore never included them and therefore lost them in time lol

Now everything has triple and quadruple backups so giggidy you live and learn, I would highly recommend the other version as he is correct I do not support this mod anymore with any updates and his is probably better fleshed out at this point

Most of the original scripts were very very basic anyway especially back then lol, losing some of my hundred liners now would be a travesty but those were meh

• 1 month later...

I hate to be a bother but I've scoured the internet and I'm not sure where to find a walkthrough and for some reason I don't have quest markers for Alicia's story even with the newest downloaded version.Ā  I've found Sanguine's Lost Pages 1-3 as well as Calixto's Journal but nothing has updated and the questlog simply says to talk to collector's and scholars.Ā  All the people I've talked to have told me to go to the mage college library, the bard college, and the museums in markarth, dawnstar, and windhelm.Ā  As I said I found the 3 journals am I missing something?Ā  Is there some person I'm supposed to talk to in order to have the quest progress?Ā  Again I apologize ifthis has been dealt with elsewhere but I really wana finish off her story.

I hate to be a bother but I've scoured the internet and I'm not sure where to find a walkthrough and for some reason I don't have quest markers for Alicia's story even with the newest downloaded version.Ā  I've found Sanguine's Lost Pages 1-3 as well as Calixto's Journal but nothing has updated and the questlog simply says to talk to collector's and scholars.Ā  All the people I've talked to have told me to go to the mage college library, the bard college, and the museums in markarth, dawnstar, and windhelm.Ā  As I said I found the 3 journals am I missing something?Ā  Is there some person I'm supposed to talk to in order to have the quest progress?Ā  Again I apologize ifthis has been dealt with elsewhere but I really wana finish off her story.

Ā 

The journals are part of the SexLab version of the mod, so it would be better to check out that thread instead (link in my signature).

Ā 

I am having problems with quest markers, so for now, there is only one for Alicia's birthplace.

Ā 

The journals are purely for backstory. They don't trigger anything,

Ā 

To progress in the quest, you need to talk to Alicia's evil twin until she brings up her true master and then Alicia until she talks about her father.

• 3 months later...

I originally was looking at skyrimll's version of this - but got stuck trying to exit the roundabout, and ended up at this thread. I'm so glad I did, because it's an absolute joy to read! However, I simply can't read all 31 long pages in one sitting. So, here's the thing: I don't do Diablo. I know that it's a game by Blizzard, but that's it. I get the feeling that I should probably be ashamed to be admitting that (but I'm not, really.). I wonder if someone could bring me up to speed on why the Diablo reference was used, as it seems important to the overall thread.

Ā 

The one thing that came to my mind though, as I read on, is the blatant treatment that valve served on its HL2 community, by dropping all development mid-stream, in order to focus on that zombie crap? (its title escapes me..) As I said, I've never done Diablo; and I hate feeling left out. I do apologize for straying so off-topic with this.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...