Painslut Companion, Fully voiced

I was confusing this version of the mod with the Sexlab enabled one.   That one relocates her to Winterhold while this version has her in Breezehome and IIRC her basement entrance is inside Breezehome, under the stairs or in the room behind the stairs (I don't remember which) but she should be greeting you as soon as you enter Breezehome.

Need some help, here. I'm certain I'm doing something elementary and stupid, but I can't for the life of me figure it out. I installed the mod, with no results. No Alicia. No basement. Nothing. I'm pretty sure the file paths are correct (but they could still be wrong...), so in adhering to the first message on this thread, here's a list of the mods I'm using:

BBLuxurySuite

APSkyrim (ANimated Prostitution)

Apachiisky Hair

SexLab

ZaZ Animation

cleaner castle volkihar

kkdawnguardskimpyreplacer

larger vampire lord wings

northern bathhouses

towns and cities enhanced- all holds

zelda audio

lustdesign-daedric female armor replacer

skyradio

a little sexy apparel replacer

sexy vanilla female armor for unp and sevenbase

The Asteria

Thief's hideout

pinewood village

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance!

Which version of Alicia are you using ?

Which version of Alicia are you using ?

Yeah, that was the main issue. I just now completed the civil war and found Alicia in Hjerim. Now I currently have other issues: I can't look into her inventory (Intentional?) and when I used a whip on her I CTD. I'm thinking I may have messed up when installing the animation files...

• 2 weeks later...

I get a CTD as soon as the intro splash screens pass, before I even get to the main menu. I have Apachii installed, and I've tried uninstalling all mods, then reinstalled just Apachii and Alicia and still CTD. I've also uninstalled Skyrim, reinstalled and just installed apachii and Alicia, still get CTD.

Any ideas what the problem is?

I get a CTD as soon as the intro splash screens pass, before I even get to the main menu. I have Apachii installed, and I've tried uninstalling all mods, then reinstalled just Apachii and Alicia and still CTD. I've also uninstalled Skyrim, reinstalled and just installed apachii and Alicia, still get CTD.

Did you download this version or the Sexlab one.  If the latter mod you've got additional required mods to install.

Did you download this version or the Sexlab one.  If the latter mod you've got additional required mods to install.

That was it. I had only the esp, not the BSA or ESM. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

OK, you said that Breezehoe is unlocked with the mod. Do you mean you get the property for free or was it a typo and you meant that you needed Breezehome unlocked.

I currently have a new character who needs to buy Breezehome but the mod is active.

man if you want key of the breezehome go to cheats and prees Coc qasmoke and will go in a place with all armor weapons go to all keys and take them all will be eble to join :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry been MIA a bit holidays and life

If she doesnt activate try loading mod saving and loading game immediately, mod was made b4 the stupid SEQ bullshit bug, check with skyrimll he might be kind enough to make one for it but atm I can't be fucked lol specially if its as easy as save/reload imo

If you have hearthfire enabled you may be SOL as well

If you ever d/l Skyrimll's sexlab version it could cause issues as well, do one or the other i believe

I have since learned to use unique locations or make duplicates of a location and spawn a new door etc for it due to bethesda or mass unofficial patches screwing with shit

On a side note 27k downloads rofl few hundred besides descent you naughty naughty pervs you :P

2 new fun companons coming your way in a few weeks with a actual quest/storyline, nothing as kinky as Alicia, but Dhalia can get a bit verbose at time ;)

• 1 month later...

I'm using 1.9.32 and I installed this mod last night with no problems. I installed the apachii hair as well.  I was able to go into the dungeon in breezehome, recruit her, go on some quests then bring her back to the dungeon.

Before entering the dungeon for the first time, I saved the game and then reloaded as mentioned above.

Sorry been MIA a bit holidays and life

If she doesnt activate try loading mod saving and loading game immediately, mod was made b4 the stupid SEQ bullshit bug, check with skyrimll he might be kind enough to make one for it but atm I can't be fucked lol specially if its as easy as save/reload imo

If you have hearthfire enabled you may be SOL as well

If you ever d/l Skyrimll's sexlab version it could cause issues as well, do one or the other i believe

I have since learned to use unique locations or make duplicates of a location and spawn a new door etc for it due to bethesda or mass unofficial patches screwing with shit

On a side note 27k downloads rofl few hundred besides descent you naughty naughty pervs you :P

2 new fun companons coming your way in a few weeks with a actual quest/storyline, nothing as kinky as Alicia, but Dhalia can get a bit verbose at time ;)

I don't find the instructions at the top of this quote clear enough, plz elaborate.