Painslut Companion, Fully voiced

Yes i did.  I had a save right outside breezehome that i was loading everytime i tried to get this fixed. :P

If I bind her to AFT with the ingame "Make Follower" skill, would that break her?  As in, would she just be a vanilla companion or would she still do whatever it is she's designed to do (haven't gotten to run around with her yet).

Yes i did.  I had a save right outside breezehome that i was loading everytime i tried to get this fixed. :P

If I bind her to AFT with the ingame "Make Follower" skill, would that break her?  As in, would she just be a vanilla companion or would she still do whatever it is she's designed to do (haven't gotten to run around with her yet).

AFT will give you a lot of warnings when you try that - saying that it may break quests and what not.

I tried anyway and didn't see a difference but that was when the quest was not running at all.

Two things can happen when you first enter the basement:

1- Alicia is bound to the cross and remains silent until you talk to her. This means the quest didn't kick in and she is not working properly.

2- She runs across the room and welcomes her new master before going to stand next to the chest and the torture rack. There should be a quest objective displayed as well. This means she should be working.

If you have a #3, where #2 kicks in but she still doesn't follow you out of the basement, I am not sure what is going on. Maybe an interference with other mods? 

Just installed the 24 version and she followed me out of the basement just fine.  Finally.   :)  Didn't see a neck seam either after installing the body and textures i wanted (went with the mature skin http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=32986 as the injured look http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14151-injured-bodies-and-faces-unp-mature-textures-updated-23-may-13/ i wanted to use didn't have pubic hair).

Now I'l wander around a bit, see how she does.  Would like a "Wait right here" option rather than having to send her all the back to whiterun and then go fetch her again.

Red forehead in the CK doesn't carry over to the game so it's safe to ignore.

It did carry over, not sure why it does it or how to get rid of it. Ill have to get in the CK and tinker

Actually a fix for the red forehead bs that does carry through sometimes is to change the tintmast folder in tetures/actor/character it hink just change the tintmask name to tintmask1 or anything and do the ctrl+f4 while its a esm and then change the folder name back, make sure to repack the textures AND meshes for character/facegendata with the BSA

and when you download Wyrebash it has a very very easy option to esmify the esp or espify it, making it a master makes the facegen perfect upon export for other ppl, but she should export fine cause there already is a master the esp is slaved to so with this mod you shouldnt have to actually esmify the esp

Lotta weird ass talk but ya my bad on the original script files or some of this would be easier

huh?

I am guessing and speculating as I have used the Morrowind CK but really have not used the skyrim CK, but heres my quick little brainfartstorm

I think it may be because she is a custom race therefore things such as skins and such have to be defined right? Maybe it works with the exact features/items you designated for it to use when it was created and assigning other things for it to use it doesnt know quite how to play with. Like it doesnt know how it should apply certain things because this is associated with a Nord, not a NordAlicia. Does that make sense, does the CK work like that? Ill go hop back on it and try to learn more how the silly tool works

Edit: I should be changing appearance in the .esp right? Because changes to the .esm would be reverted back from the .esp.

Just installed the 24 version and she followed me out of the basement just fine.  Finally.   :)  Didn't see a neck seam either after installing the body and textures i wanted (went with the mature skin http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=32986 as the injured look http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14151-injured-bodies-and-faces-unp-mature-textures-updated-23-may-13/ i wanted to use didn't have pubic hair).

Now I'l wander around a bit, see how she does.  Would like a "Wait right here" option rather than having to send her all the back to whiterun and then go fetch her again.

Great! Looks like things are getting fixed after all.

The 'Wait here' option is on my to-do list.

Actually, I would like to see if I can make her more compatible with whatever follower framework people are using. More research to do :)

The problem is I use a simple repeating scene to get her to follow, telling her to follow basically triggers a scene that never ends unless forced by a scene.stop() function that is built into her go home dialogue. And missing the source scripts fucks up.

Skyrim if you can figure out how to make her a regular follow get unfuzer and you can change dialogue etc to trigger a different way to get her to follow :P

I did it hell of wrong but hey first companion I can live with it :P

Wouldn't mind seeing her made compatible with AFT.  

(hint hint)

:P

I am using AFT as well, so that would be my first choice by default. In fact, if I can enable her as a regular follower, she should pick up the options of whatever follower enhancement mod you are using.

@DDproductions83 - Source scripts or not, she make a wonderful base to tinker with. Given enough time, I think I should be able to either work around the unreachable code or rebuild some of it using the same voice assets.

I have some idea I want to experiment with to add to her behavior (i.e what happens if she is bored). Ultimately, here is what I have in mind for her:

- add a way to act on her suggestions

- give her a temporary bonus if you hit her regularly

- a debuff if you neglect her

- maybe a small sequence where bring her someone to play with as she asks so many times. 

- Another idea would be to have her true owner (Sanguine) come and check on her from time to time.

- A neutral and convenient place for the basement entrance would be nice too. I need to think about a good location.

Don't hold your breath though. These are just ideas. I can't tell how long it will take to get any of this implemented.

An awful lot can be done without ever getting into more voiced lines :)

I have some idea I want to experiment with to add to her behavior (i.e what happens if she is bored). Ultimately, here is what I have in mind for her:

- add a way to act on her suggestions

I would have to look to see which does it, either brehanins better vampires or AFT. One of them had it so your follower, if a vampire, will "go feeding". Apparently just as the text suggests. I have not seen it yet, but perhaps something like that could be used for her "suggestions"

Edit: It was Better Vampires

"You can choose to make your feeding victim into a Vampire. Others that you bestow with the gift of immortality will willingly join you as a follower (if possible) and will live out their lives as Vampires; they will feed when they hunger. Re-scripted AI on those you turn into Vampires will give them vampiric strengths/weaknesses and abilities. They will live their lives as vampires and will seek out feeding victims to satiate their blood lust."

She definitely needs a summon of some sort. I lost her.  Picked her up in Whiterun, then she vanished at Fellglow keep.  Using the console to bring her to my location, doesn't work properly.  She shows up, but with no gear, and I have to make her follow me again.  I tried that when I couldn't get her out of the basement, so I had one with no armor outside, and another of her in the basement with the gear i'd given her.  Rather creepy.

Ya the console will bring the ESM version wich has nothing rofl

And she will break on favor commands as it cancels the scene and she wont restart it without talking to her

Lol an addon where you bring her someone to kill would be easy, she just says thank you master and giggles as she beats or cuts the person to death roflmao

GL with anythign feel free to change the shit out of it all you want

So, i have to disable,  clean save, then renable the mod to get her back?

You could also try this in the console:

stop 00Aliciascenes

start 00Aliciascenes

Preferably while you are standing in the basement.

I agree though, a clean save is better.

I will add to the to-do list a way to summon her or reset her safely, maybe a spell or an amulet.

I didn't see any immediate need for it, but she either wandered off to find a more diabolical master than yours truly, or she got herself killed.  

I would guess she got stuck somewhere or fell through the land - that may happen on lands full of rocks or in very tight spaces, especially if she triggered a sexlab animation (sometimes positioning goes very wrong).

She is marked as essential, so she cannot technically die.

CK is both a blessing and a curse :)

Well like the lips, chin, nose colors. Why should that in any way affect the color of the forehead? Interpolation? How about I select a color and it puts that color where it says its putting it. The sadist that wrote the CK had wood when they released it.

Well like the lips, chin, nose colors. Why should that in any way affect the color of the forehead? Interpolation? How about I select a color and it puts that color where it says its putting it. The sadist that wrote the CK had wood when they released it.

I hope you took good notes.

The problem with that level of customization is that you will have to re-apply those changes next time you update the files.

I hope you took good notes.

The problem with that level of customization is that you will have to re-apply those changes next time you update the files.

weight 75, nose01, eyes07, lips20, set all interpolation values cept skin to 0. all in me head. re-ovewright mesh/textures and dun.

Might edit the hair, either the model or the color never looks right on my system. Dont know if those look like that on other peoples. Some of those apachii hairs are like that. Its like it has shading in odd places, makes it look funny.

Well script is done for my next followers, you get a duo, one will definitly not have audio for sexlab, the second should easily, paying these ladies so meh, and source files will be avail, itl all be vanilla compatable as well. Probably a month off unless I go super insane on it and they get me the audio lines fast as hell so you got time to fubar around with alicia before I release Dhalia and Allune into your tender care :P

Lol and painslut has been D/L over 20,000 times, some will def be duplicates for sure but DAAAAAMN

Fuckers need to check out my actual quest mod over at fuckfailxus http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16461//?

I may be banned but its still a work of art.

Got a buddy thats going to post up my files over there from now on, I cant even give enough shits about them to proxy in anymore honestly

The problem is I use a simple repeating scene to get her to follow, telling her to follow basically triggers a scene that never ends unless forced by a scene.stop() function that is built into her go home dialogue. And missing the source scripts fucks up.

Skyrim if you can figure out how to make her a regular follow get unfuzer and you can change dialogue etc to trigger a different way to get her to follow :P

I did it hell of wrong but hey first companion I can live with it :P

You don't have the source to the script any more?

All comments are lost but here's the essential bits to figure out what was done enough that they can be recreated:

Source.7z

When I open those up in notepad they seem all fucky cause they have obviously been decompiled.. will they still work? I cant afford to check dont want anything besides vanilla assets in my mod atm im working on to accidently get there or anything

Also, SKyrimll, we should have full audio for a sexlab aware dhalia for my next mod, might want to start hitting up ashal on a way to make her sexlab aware AND unique voiced. If you can I will easily pay other VA's to make sexlab aware characters if its not too hard