Painslut Companion, Fully voiced

@astor - I uploaded a new version of the file (renamed 0.21 to clear up any cached file in browsers).

It should include a fix for the grey face and the readme file in the right place (in the screenshot folder ... come to think of it, I should keep it one folder above.... that will be for the next version).

Another issue is, I think shes with the markarth guard faction rofl, IDK why I did it but if you have bounty there or killed someone there she may go apeshit on you :P

Feel free to repack skyrimll

When you confirm its suepr stable ill repost on to main page

Thanks... I think I reset her factions when I was trying to figure out why she was going apeshit on me (that was because of an issue with the start of the quest). 

I will package the files tomorrow. There are a couple of things I have to tweak.

It's getting late over here. I just spent an hour play testing her and she is working smoothly so far.

post-159469-0-17434500-1373176969_thumb.jpg

post-159469-0-93675000-1373177090_thumb.jpg

The grey face bug is still there, and the body still isn't changing.  I'm trying to install the basick UNPB BBP body if that helps.  

When I pull all the files out of the textures and meshes folders, her body vanishes completely but her grey head is still there, so i'm thinking your version is still trying to point to the o.p. bsa body files.  Not a modder, so I'm probably way off on that assumption.

I can get body textures to change, but not the body type.  The head doesn't change at all.  Very confusing.

I even went so far as to copy the relevant meshes and textures from the main folders into yours and the only thing that changes are the body textures.

I know this post is starting to ramble, but i'm updating it as i try new things.  Sorry 'bout that.

Upon removal of your mod, but leaving the o.p. mod installed, her face is no longer grey.

skyrimll when you export the facegen data make sure its a esm or use wyrebash to esmify it AND change the tintmask folder name while the ck is open and you are making her facegendata, after you can change the tintmast in textures back and everything will go perfect including tatoos makeup etc

I have a new favorite follower. Gave her UNPB-BBP body and Barbarian HoneyVanity's UNPB Barbarian skin texture and then dug up that conversion of the Gatti 14 bondage gear. Hehehehehehehe...

post-114594-0-52216300-1373193197_thumb.jpg

It may look a bit weird cause I need to recheck if I got the BBP files right. Also the conversion (found here) uses the max weight slider so it'll look a bit off. Nothing out of the ordinary otherwise.

@astor - version 0.22 is up. You can download it from yesterday's post. 

It includes the original esm and bsa files. 

Feel free to contact me by PM if it is still not working. This is my first time packaging files for a mod so I may still be missing things. I am sure we can work it out (it seems to be working for @GensouSekai so there has to be a solution :) ).

I had to upload an update with a renamed script for better updates in the future (version 0.23).

I also included tweaks to the way animations are triggered and lowered her stats a little bit as she seemed overpowered while I was playing.

Alicia now has a base chance to trigger sexlab animations. That trigger level will lower with her health.

In other words, the more cut she is, the hornier she will be - which seems a little more natural given her disposition.

This is what I see when I install this mod:

2yywfig.jpg

No matter how I tweak it, arrange my load order, etc, the only thing I can change is the body texture.  Not the shape, ie. unpb, just the texture, and the face doesn't change at all, regardless of what I do.  I'm still tinkering, but it's becoming very frustrating.  I know it's something on my end, but finding it becoming a total pain in the ass.

This is what I see when I install this mod:

2yywfig.jpg

No matter how I tweak it, arrange my load order, etc, the only thing I can change is the body texture.  Not the shape, ie. unpb, just the texture, and the face doesn't change at all, regardless of what I do.  I'm still tinkering, but it's becoming very frustrating.  I know it's something on my end, but finding it becoming a total pain in the ass.

I know how frustrating it can be,... I looked for weeks for a solution to the grey face until I found how to fix it in the CKeditor.

A few questions:

1- are you using any official DLC? I don't think there is a dependency with Dawnguard or Dragonborn (not according the list of masters) but it doesn't hurt to ask

2- Are you familiar with the CK editor?

If you can run the editor, a quick fix would be to open Alicia.esp, go to the 00AliciaPainSlut actor in the object editor and press CTRL+F4 to re-generate the face tint files. ( Here is a quick video I found about it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOXF89QtgYM ).

That's what I had to do to fix it on my end. I was hoping that would be enough to share the files.

The files causing the issue should be in:

Data\textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTint\Alicia.esm

You should have two files in that folder: 00000D62.dds and 00000D62.tga

I will keep looking into DDproductions83's suggestion to turn the files into an esm. I have never done that before so I need to research it.

I am sure it is something as stupid as a single missing file somewhere. 

Edit: One last thing - can you post your load order? That could give us additional clues to help you fix this.

Is there a non-Breezehome version of this character anywhere? This looks like an awesome follower, but I have a great player home I don't want to lose.

Also, is this compatible w/ UFO?

There isn't yet - we would have to work out a quest to allow for multiple locations and a script to activate one over the others. 

It should be easier now that the whole welcome sequence is contained inside the basement. 

I first worked on SexLab Alicia with UFO and she was working fine with it. I since switched to AFT and she is working well with that too. Either way, she seems to ignore whatever the follower mod adds. I don't know enough about how followers work yet to consider a full integration with one of these mods.

She looks that way "out of the box" so to speak.  Changing her files will only change the skin texture of her body, can't tell if it changes her face, but it doesn't seem to, certainly doesn't change the grey.  Breasts, hips, etc, they stay as the were.

Here's my load order.  It's stupidly long.

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  ApachiiHair.esm
06  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
07  RaceCompatibility.esm  [Version 1.60a]
08  BBLuxurySuite.esm
09  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0A  FM - HaafingarHall.esm
0B  GeneralStores.esm
0C  Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
0D  RiverHelm.esm
0E  SPIKE.esm
0F  TERAArmors.esm
10  Alicia.esm
11  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.01b]
12  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
13  hdtHighHeel.esm
14  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 1.3.0]
15  USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
16  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 1.2.0]
17  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
18  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
19  Ysolda.esp
1A  Chesko_Frostfall.esp
1B  Rainbows.esp
1C  SplashofRain.esp
1D  ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
1E  Rooster At Dawn v1.0.esp
1F  BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions.esp
20  Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
21  Chesko_WearableLantern_Guards.esp
22  Chesko_WearableLantern_Candle.esp
23  Chesko_WearableLantern_Caravaner.esp
24  Chesko_SwiftPotion.esp
25  CraftableCloudStorage(GS).esp
26  Dual Sheath Redux.esp
27  GeneralStoresBreezehome.esp
28  GeneralStoresHoneyside.esp
29  GeneralStoresProudspire.esp
2A  GeneralStoresVlindrelHall.esp
2B  HearthFireStores(GS).esp
2C  Immersive Battles.esp
2D  Immersive Brigands.esp
2E  Immersive Dawnguard.esp
2F  Immersive Factions.esp
30  Immersive Mercenaries.esp
31  Immersive Patrols.esp
32  Immersive Travelers.esp
33  Immersive Werewolves.esp
34  Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-3.esp
35  Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-2.esp
36  Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - default.esp
37  Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-1.esp
38  Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-4.esp
39  Book Covers Skyrim.esp
3A  manny Lantern Caretakers.esp
3B  Point The Way.esp  [Version 1.0.]
3C  ShootingStars.esp
3D  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v5.1.1]
3E  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v0.2]
3F  Smoking Torches.esp
40  Convenient Horses.esp
41  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
42  Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
43  Footprints.esp
44  Footprints - Ash.esp
45  WetandCold.esp
46  SkinnyDipping.esp
47  SkyUI.esp
48  iHUD.esp
49  towPov.esp
4A  kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp
4B  AH1 piercings.esp
4C  AllowAmuletRing.esp
4D  Armored Bikini - UNPB BBP.esp
4E  Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp
4F  Cloaks.esp
50  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
51  1nivWICCloaks.esp  [Version 2.2]
52  DCSorceress.esp
53  Elemental Staves.esp
54  FlameAtronachArmor.esp
55  FullBootForKKSA.esp
56  hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
57  Huntress.esp
58  ImmersiveLoot.esp
59  ImmersiveLoot - Dawnguard.esp
5A  ImmersiveLoot - Dragonborn.esp
5B  ImmersiveLoot - UltimateStats.esp
5C  ImmersiveCells.esp
5D  ImmersiveCells - Dawnguard.esp
5E  ImmersiveCells - Dragonborn.esp
5F  LadyKdCirclets.esp
60  MashupUNP.esp
61  Osare HotPants.esp
62  Osare Maid Outfit.esp
63  Osare OnePiece.esp
64  TERAArmors.esp
65  zzlovelyfeather.esp
66  ImmersiveArmorsNPCs.esp
67  ImmersiveLoot - ImmersiveArmors.esp
68  Elewin Pumps 2.esp
69  Fairytale.esp
6A  NewmillerHighHeelsBlck.esp
6B  TavernClothes-MTM.esp
6C  NewmillerStrawHat.esp
6D  TERA Boots n Greaves - for HDT.esp
6E  SkyRe_Main.esp
6F  SkyRe_Combat.esp
70  SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
71  SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
72  SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
73  SkyRe_Survivalism.esp
++  qotsafans WIC ReProccer Patch.esp
++  qotsafans Brokefoot UNP Mashup ReProccer Patch.esp
74  BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp
75  BBLSapachii.esp
76  BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp
77  BBLSspouse.esp
78  BBLSVisitors.esp
79  BBLuxurySuiteDisplayRoom.esp
7A  BecomeKingOfRiverHelm.esp
7B  FM - HHall Exterior.esp
7C  FM - UNP Merchants.esp
7D  FM - UNP Merchants LvLists.esp
7E  Gildergreen Regrown.esp  [Version 1.2.5]
7F  Immersive Events.esp
80  MeekoHusky.esp
81  360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
82  Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
83  Headtracking.esp
84  Helmeted Skeletons.esp
85  Immersive Weapons.esp
86  Mannequin_Female_Vyctoria.esp
87  NoAutoAim.esp
88  OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
89  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
8A  Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
8B  DF127CaranthirTowerMod.esp
8C  centralfarmhouse.esp
8D  RealisticRoomRental.esp
8E  RRR_Hearthfire-Patch.esp
8F  RRR_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
90  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
91  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
92  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
93  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
94  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
95  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
96  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
97  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
98  ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
99  ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-6.esp
9A  SaturationBoost.esp
9B  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
9C  FemaleWerewolf.esp
9D  BFSEffects.esp
9E  ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
9F  Duel - Combat Realism.esp
A0  The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
A1  MilkModNEW.esp
A2  xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
A3  vImmersiveBeds.esp
A4  vImmersiveBeds - HFDG.esp
A5  ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp
A6  LoversHook.esp
A7  SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
A8  Private Needs.esp
A9  SexLab Romance.esp
AA  SexLab Submit.esp
AB  SexLabDefeat.esp
AC  The Ningheim.esp
AD  Brows.esp
AE  SGHairPack06.esp
AF  SGHairPack01.esp
B0  SGHairPack04.esp
B1  SGHairPack02.esp
B2  SGHairPack05.esp
B3  SGHairPack03.esp
B4  The Ningheim - Followers.esp
B5  SlavePackRiekling.esp
B6  Better Followers - BP.esp
B7  Better NPC - Faction Pack.esp
B8  CerwidenCompanion.esp
B9  sneKhalDrogov2.esp
BA  AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
BB  Alicia.esp
BC  Xian.esp
BD  LC2013.esp
BE  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 2.3a]
BF  RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
C0  CharacterMakingExtender.esp
C1  EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
C2  real race heights.esp
C3  SkyRe_Races.esp
C4  ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
C5  BloodyFacials.esp
C6  getSnowy.esp
C7  WATER.esp
C8  WATER Plants.esp
C9  WATER DB Waves.esp
CA  GeneralStores(CCS-DG-HF).esp
CB  Ursula Eisernehand.esp
CC  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
CD  ASIS-Dependency.esp
CE  PreASISPatchEEO.esp
CF  ASIS.esp
D0  Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
D1  ReProccer.esp
D2  WTF.esp
----> Delinquent MASTER: qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + Destruction Tweak Atronach 50 Patch.esp
D3  SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
D4  PostASISPatch.esp
D5  qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + Destruction Tweak Atronach 50 Patch.esp

I had the same face issue, exporting the facegen data from the CK fixed it. Checking now to see if I can exchange body mesh/textures without issue.

@astor and @visdagon

Thanks for confirming that ... so this points to something missing with the custom race files.

I will try to find more tutorials on building custom races. The ones I found so far completely ignore the grey face issue.

Alrighty, the Ctrl+F4 thing worked.   :)

Alas, more issues have sprung up.    Here's what I want her to look like, more or less:

(Hope the spoiler thing works...)

[img=http://i42.tinypic.com/2py864k.jpg]

The new issues, are I get errors about empty .tri files in CK when I try to preview her.  So to change her hair color, I just had to guess.  Also, when I save my changes and load the game, her hair is the default red as in my earlier screen shot, and she has a gaping neck seam until I use the console to change her weight.  Then the seam disappears and her hair is the desired color.

The other thing, is that she'll follow me around the basement, but won't leave it.  Glitch, or am I missing something?

Thanks very much for helping me work this stuff out.  She seems like a very unique and interesting companion.  I'd really like to get her working properly.

EDIT:  Stupid spoiler thing didn't work.  Here's the image:

2py864k.jpg

EDIT 2:  Dumbass me forgot to Ctrl + F4 after changing the hair.  Problem apparently fixed now.  Neck seam still there though.  I don't recall having to ever hit Ctrl +F4 in the CK for Oblivion or FO 3 or FO:NV

NPC editor will not work on her, think its because its a custom race.

@astor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOXF89QtgYM#at=169

Thats how you fix the grey face, its quick n simple. If you change anything youll have issues.

When I edit her in the CK I get a red forehead :huh: , will have to research the cause more. Found info about uppereyesocket interpolation but that changed nothing. Wierd
Also, give that voice actor a cookie. That was seriously well done

@astor - It's looking better! 

I am researching turning her custom race into an esm file and adding that as a master to the Alicia.esp file. That seems to help.

I am also studying other custom NPC race mods to see how they packaged their files.

If you ask her to come with you while you are in the basement, she should follow you outside. You do have to ask her to follow you first - she is not set to follow by default. If you ask her to follow and she stays in the basement, then that is another issue to add to the list of things to troubleshoot.

Hang in there - she is worth it. One of the most entertaining followers I know.

I ask her to follow, and she follows around the basement, but does not leave. Also, her "Come with me" dialog and "Go home...(something)", dialog are always present at the same time.  I can talk to her as she follows me around the basement, and the "Come with me" dialog is still available and she repeats the same dialog as the first time.  I have her loaded after AFT, but this happens when she's loaded above, or below AFT, so not sure if that's a conflict.

NPC editor will not work on her, think its because its a custom race.

@astor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOXF89QtgYM#at=169

Thats how you fix the grey face, its quick n simple. If you change anything youll have issues.

When I edit her in the CK I get a red forehead :huh: , will have to research the cause more. Found info about uppereyesocket interpolation but that changed nothing. Wierd

Also, give that voice actor a cookie. That was seriously well done

Actually it's stupid and noxious, why they chose to put that data into a separate file you need to create and distribute (it IS part of the actor record so why aren't they using it from there?) is a mystery.  Perhaps it's some quirk of the engine they chose to use but it sucks that you have to perform that extra step and distribute an extra file.

Red forehead in the CK doesn't carry over to the game so it's safe to ignore.

Ok... I found that I missed the meshes created by facegen.

I included them in v0.24 - ready to download.

I have a feeling that won't be enough to fix the issue out of the box but we are getting closer. That may fix the neckline issue though.

@astor - The come with me and Go home options are always displayed for me too. It was like that from the start.

I am not sure why she would not follow you outside,

Did you try a fresh start of the mod from a save game before you met her for the first time?

Actually a fix for the red forehead bs that does carry through sometimes is to change the tintmast folder in tetures/actor/character it hink just change the tintmask name to tintmask1 or anything and do the ctrl+f4 while its a esm and then change the folder name back, make sure to repack the textures AND meshes for character/facegendata with the BSA

and when you download Wyrebash it has a very very easy option to esmify the esp or espify it, making it a master makes the facegen perfect upon export for other ppl, but she should export fine cause there already is a master the esp is slaved to so with this mod you shouldnt have to actually esmify the esp

Lotta weird ass talk but ya my bad on the original script files or some of this would be easier