[WIP] SexLab Alicia PainSlut (beta)

File Name: SexLab Alicia Painslut

File Submitter: SkyrimLL

File CategorySexLab Framework

A few words of background.

This mod is an extension of the unique voice acted character mod Alicia PainSlut by DDproductions83 - you can download the original version in this thread.

DDproductions83 was kind enough to let me run away with updates from his mod, so you do not need to download the original version if you want to use this sexlab version. All the files should be included.

This mod (the sexlab version) is currently in a state of early beta

This is mostly my first mod, so use it as-is and with caution (in other terms, save-save-save)

This means things will propably not work out of the box in your current list of mods without tracking down missing files, playing with clean saves and load order and in some occasions, using the CKeditor to make it work for you.

The purpose of this thread is to work out the kinks of the mod(not of Alicia... she is unredeemable :) ) and hopefully get it to a more final stage.

So do not expect to use this mod and just happily play.

It may happen depending on your mods... then again, it may not :)

Now for the usual readme file.

--

SexLab Alicia (July 2013)

Original voice acted mod by DDproductions83

Port to SexLab and customizations by SkyrimLL.

Description

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back story - "Once in a generation, Sanguine selects a special pet and sees that she is raised for his personal enjoyment. For reasons unknown, her name is always Alicia. She is the whore often depicted under Sanguine's thumb."

Alicia, a unique S&M and fully voiced companion available for your pleasure. Find her in a cella under Hjerim (Player house in Windhelm)

Many thanks to DDproductions83 for allowing me to build on his fantastic character and practice modding while making Alicia SexLab aware.

What changed from the original version:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- support for SexLab actions

- support for default and advanced follower behaviors. 

- support for Zaz animation pack items (gags)

- dynamic stats based on how you treat her (the more you hit her, the stronger she gets)

- dynamic perks based on how horny she gets (related to hit rate)

- moved to Windhelm (Hjerim) and loosely integrated with the Butcher's quest

Download, change log and instructions from the file page: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/209-sexlab-alicia-painslut/

post-159469-0-31802900-1373475017_thumb.jpg

post-159469-0-09939600-1373475018_thumb.jpg

post-159469-0-92311700-1373475018_thumb.jpg

post-159469-0-37942000-1373475019_thumb.jpg

post-159469-0-69751500-1373475019_thumb.jpg

post-159469-0-38029500-1373475020_thumb.png

post-159469-0-40239400-1373669980_thumb.jpg

Now that you moved Alicia out of Breezehome, is it safe to delete all Breezehome entries from the mod files?
i mean, those edits are not neccessary anymore if you didn't add anything there and i like my house to be named Brisenheim.

The cellar and the Breezehome edits are still in the ESM and ESP.

That's an oversight. I thought I cleaned it all up. 

I will add that to the list.

I fixed the stray references and included the files in the download link in this thread.

Thanks for pointing that out. Breezehome should be now free of edits.

To do

- Make her standard follower / compatible with AFT / UFO (Work in progress)

You should wait for the next version of EFF, as by then it will be the only not outdated follower mod that has MCM support as well.

Just a suggestion. AFT had more comfort functions but slight incompatibility problems, UFO has proven incompatible with some of the mods i use and EFF is just lagging some of the comfort functions, AFT has, but else it's working like a charm.

To do

- Make her standard follower / compatible with AFT / UFO (Work in progress)

You should wait for the next version of EFF, as by then it will be the only not outdated follower mod that has MCM support as well.

Just a suggestion. AFT had more comfort functions but slight incompatibility problems, UFO has proven incompatible with some of the mods i use and EFF is just lagging some of the comfort functions, AFT has, but else it's working like a charm.

At this point, I am not working on direct compatibility with any of these mods.

My goal is to make Alicia work just like a default follower, without any advanced follower mod.

Once that is not, I will let advanced mods take over and add their stuff on top of her behavior (like they already do with regular followers).

If we need more compatibility patches, we can look into that once the mod works fine as a default follower.

in this case, consider my last message obsolete. ^^

And why did you attach the mod to the op, instead of using LLs download system?
Just asking, as the mix of attachements and DL section makes it hard to keep track of updates.

Did i succeed bothering you yet? :P

in this case, consider my last message obsolete. ^^

And why did you attach the mod to the op, instead of using LLs download system?

Just asking, as the mix of attachements and DL section makes it hard to keep track of updates.

Did i succeed bothering you yet? :P

Because I didn't create the page yet? :)

More seriously, given the current problems people have with the follower system and the seams around the neck, I want to have a more stable version before I open it up on the LL download page.

Okay lets update here...

I finally managed to get it working... Don't ask me how though... It's been a mess all over but I figured out somehow I didn't overwrite the files I needed with the updates... In any case I managed to find her little basement now... After I figured out I did the wrong install procedure... Now I do wonder how many mods I turned off until I got it working because of stupidity ... Jeez stupid me...

Anyway... So far I'm trying to take a look in my load orders and the main problem is that I don't get her out the basement just yet... I should NOT have any follower addons installed... However I did notice something including follower but I will try and figure that out if that's the reason why... So far however... Not got her out and the alignments she does is overall weird too... Not to be shabby but you might wanna build a new basement for alignments :P and also I wonder. You added a lot of ZAZ stuff in there from all I could tell from the meshes but... the rack... Is the only ZAZ thingy I see so far... And knowing the Rack thingy is a default objects I wonder what you are planning with them...

No critics intended but some guy extended it with a pillory working in Whiterun where you could put followers in... Using ZAZ combo with that on Alicia might be a lovely better looking dungeon...

Anyway... You also said something about a whip... Interesting if you use help whip you notice there is an invisible one called Alicia's whip but the image shows up on the inventory screen but the whip does not show ingame... Not sure if you found that so far...

As for hand binding... I have to shoot a moment there... I asked her for her inventory and added a pair of ZBF cuffs in there (rope ones, iron ones) result was she did EQUIP them and the animation played but no cuffs where visible no matter what... same for any other ZBF thingy I gave her... Somehow it does NOT show up... It might be just me but hit a test on that one will ya...

(also if you gag her make sure she shuts up...)

Same goes for clothes on my side... I can give her clothes she'll wear them but she'll still be as naked as it can be... Tell me I have done something wrong with installing to much actually... 

Anything else so far ??? Not that I know or forgot... Don't seem to have issues on that neck thing... 

Except for can you make the whip static damage value = 1 and remains 1 ... Cause I have a to strong punch that she goes down in like 3 a 4 hits or less...

Sorry for the late reply about the earlier posts and load order things. I tried to load Alicia.esm and Alicia.esp as last. Still, it seems like that it either is bugged somewhere or has conflicts with UFO or MHIYH (My Home Is Your Home).

Usual procedure: I load a clean save with Alicia removed, I grab the letter and read it, I take the key and unlock the trap door. Chamber area loads and Alicia walks towards me and the Quest + Dialog starts. After the Dialog, I can tell her to follow me, nothing happens.

The "You know..." entry at the top still has 1 duplicated entry, which is "You are naked..."

I will look into it with TESEdit a bit and see, which mods interfere with Alicia.

EDIT:

If I check Alicia.esm and Alicia.esp, then there are only major and minor conflicts with the HearthFires DLC (Cells etc) and Dialog Conflicts with UFO. MHIYH causes no problems with Alicia, according to TESEdit.

@JinZen

Cool that you got her to work. I am sure we will work out the problems. 

It is possible you still have scripts in your saved game affecting followers even if you turned off the mods they belong to. Skyrim keeps scripts deeply embedded inside saves - it is very hard to clean them out.

That's unfortunately a reality of Skyrim modding. If you play a lot with load orders, testing and removing mods, you have to be prepared to go back to the beginning and start a new game eventually.

The ZBF props I included are not in the game yet - they are just resources I was playing with that ended up being packaged with the mod. I would like eventually to have a few ways to tie her down (or other victims) in the basement, as well as gag and bind her while you travel. The whip will be part of that.... but that isn't going to be available for a while.

Right now, my priority is to make sure the follower behavior works well.

Bondage, effects and quest improvements will come later.

I will test out her clothes. She wants to be naked anyway ... maybe she keeps removing them :)

I know she can wear armors, but I set up the SexLab scenes to be more likely when she is hurt, so that's an incentive to keep her naked as she wants to (no armor means more damage ... which means she gets hornier).

Sorry for the late reply about the earlier posts and load order things. I tried to load Alicia.esm and Alicia.esp as last. Still, it seems like that it either is bugged somewhere or has conflicts with UFO or MHIYH (My Home Is Your Home).

Usual procedure: I load a clean save with Alicia removed, I grab the letter and read it, I take the key and unlock the trap door. Chamber area loads and Alicia walks towards me and the Quest + Dialog starts. After the Dialog, I can tell her to follow me, nothing happens.

The "You know..." entry at the top still has 1 duplicated entry, which is "You are naked..."

I will look into it with TESEdit a bit and see, which mods interfere with Alicia.

Thanks for testing her with UFO.

If the problem persists, I may have to reinstall UFO to test her, as well as EFF.

Right now, I have her running as a plain follower to have a baseline of working behavior.

What I have found is changes done to appearance often do not show on a running game, especially if the npc is in your company. If your having troubles with seams, take a look at it on a new game as see if it reflects your changes. I have been able to overwrite body mesh and textures and have them show immediately, but modifying facial traits and what not often will not show on an active save. Just some 2 cents for people with seam and grey face.

I confirm the clothing bug. She refuses to wear whatever I give her.

I know that's what she wants.... but she used to wear clothing before I changed the race definition. I will check that out.

She seems to be working for me as a plain follower so far (except for the clothing issue).

I reverted back to your very first Alicia SexLab Release for now, since it works flawlessly so far and wait, until a newer release comes up, which enables support for UFO.

PS: Which head/face texture did Alicia use before Version 0.24 and 0.3? With the scars etc.

EDIT:

Interesting discovery...A few savegames back, when I had the old version from Alicia installed, I told her to wait at my player home and she did it. Got my other followers to wait there too and saved.

After all this now, I re-installed the old Alicia version, as stated above and in the beginning Alicia refused to follow, but the command "show playerfollowercount" raised to 1.

After telling Lydia to follow me, it raised to 2.

Dismissed Lydia again, decreased to 1 (the follower count).

I dismissed Alicia and it stayed at 1.

Then I used "set playerfollowercount to 0", saved the game, loaded it and told her to follow me again. Now the count raised to 1 and she follows me again.

Sadly, the followercount won't update with the latest Alicia release, so I cannot even trick Skyrim like that and make her follow me again.

EDIT 2:

After the above procedure: If I load the savegame and then tell Alicia to wait at home, the followercount goes to 0 again, but if I then tell her again to follow me, it won't update to 1. So even this version (and most likely every version before this one) has at least one major issue with UFO. Dunno what the problem is tho, since I haven't touched the CK at all or created a custom follower :/. In the end: I won't dismiss Alicia for now. Hopefully it can be fixed.

Interesting.

I am rewriting the scripts associated with her topics to match the default follower options. At the same time, I am studying what these scripts do internally.

For example, I found out that one topic kept setting her as a follower again and again because I don't have yet a full view of the follower process.

My current thinking is that these functions are checking for something internally that alicia doesn't have yet, like what I found with the leveled lists for voice types. 

That's ok... I like to reverse engineer things. Unless Papyrus has something built-in against pain loving daedric pets, there should be a way to get this to work.

Very Nice, she is working splendidly, and kudos to you!

I hope somewhere in the future, you consider to upload a version which's body is handled similar to the way the original did. I don't personally use UNP, and trying to replace her corresponding textures, meshes and skeleton results to CTD. Until then, Nice and sharp work!

I am making progress... her default follower behavior seems to be holding. 

I will be testing with UFO and AFT next.

Still stumped about the clothing situation. According to her inventory markers, she does equip whatever clothing I am giving her. It just doesn't show on her..... very weird.

So the good news is that she seems stable as far as default follower behavior goes. AFT seems to be working fine with her as well.

I will try UFO tomorrow.

The bad news is that she still refuses to show any type of clothing. This is maddening.

I also played with her basement a little - I added a couple of traps, permanent oil spills to keep her warm when she is shackled to the wall and a few idle markers to keep her busy while you are there. The chest is now Player safe (you can use it for storage) and the basement has a bed, making it a small house with Alicia at its center. 

post-159469-0-79239500-1373525337_thumb.jpg

@JinZen

Cool that you got her to work. I am sure we will work out the problems. 

It is possible you still have scripts in your saved game affecting followers even if you turned off the mods they belong to. Skyrim keeps scripts deeply embedded inside saves - it is very hard to clean them out.

That's unfortunately a reality of Skyrim modding. If you play a lot with load orders, testing and removing mods, you have to be prepared to go back to the beginning and start a new game eventually.

The ZBF props I included are not in the game yet - they are just resources I was playing with that ended up being packaged with the mod. I would like eventually to have a few ways to tie her down (or other victims) in the basement, as well as gag and bind her while you travel. The whip will be part of that.... but that isn't going to be available for a while.

Right now, my priority is to make sure the follower behavior works well.

Bondage, effects and quest improvements will come later.

I will test out her clothes. She wants to be naked anyway ... maybe she keeps removing them :)

I know she can wear armors, but I set up the SexLab scenes to be more likely when she is hurt, so that's an incentive to keep her naked as she wants to (no armor means more damage ... which means she gets hornier).

Yeah well the point on getting her to work was actually overwriting some files as I tried to see if the other version did not CTD me right from the start with SexLab and forgot to put the new again so that solved my problem (red face)

As for the scripts... Highly unlikely... All I did was actually pulling a new save to test a race and with that save that had nearly no follower mods active it pretty much did nothing... She didn't want to follow... I do know one follower addon should be active but I believe that is to make it possible to make others follow you... Not sure I should try to look at that deeper but I know UFO nor AFT have been installed on my side anymore since I remade my Skyrim folder which I'll have to do another time again too... This to fix some behaviors to my liking... Pretty much sure

As for those parts XD do a check at that working pillory for Whiterun it might give you something (also adds spell tomes for ZAZ skills :P) The Alicia whip does NOT show a model in game so basically just saying. It did give me a nice view on the inventory screen though (looking more shiny than zbf)

As for the no armors, nakedness... Just like I said huh ? It doesn't show up no matter what and it shows equipped... That's why I bound her just to see how it'll affect her... It also made the gag behavior show and nothing... It's very strange... So your custom race might have done that tricky there... It's very very weird... And ordering her does nothing so yeah... 

I'll be making another fresh game start again soon to test out again but doubtfull... All I did was Helgen. Hi Riverwood and then went to Windhelm with the teleport command... Going right for the butcher quest (Unlocked the main door by a key I added to myself and got the butcher note)