Painslut Companion, Fully voiced

She will have full follower support, a new home, and a few goodies as discussed in this thread.

Is it adviceable, to un-install her completely before using the upcoming version? (because of some script alterations, new home, etc) I have only done it while I switched to your version (first release) and have only updated/replaced the files so far.

(If dumb question: Sorry ;) I'm a bit rusty on how Skyrim acts on updated/replaced mods. Haven't played with it in months)

But she always tell me, that she hopes i don't make her wear clothes again. ^^

No matter what DDproductions83 gives her to wear, i'll replace it with a deadric corsett anyway.

But i agree with the whip, in the hope she recognizes it as some sort of proper punishment to fullfill her wish.

@maxunit - Most definitely yes. Unless a mod implements some complex mechanic to shut down scripts and restart them as part of an upgrade (and fancier mod writers are certainly doing that with SKYUI and MCM), you should always assume a mod upgrade involving script will require a clean save. 

This upgrade will have script changes so I would recommend removing her and installing her again - if only to test out her new backstory :)

@CGI and visdagon - I will try and see if I can find a whip I can redistribute without asking people to install a full mod just for one item (unless there is one in SexLab.esm that I am not aware of :) ). For now, I fitted her with an ebony dagger because I like to looks of it. I also left a few daggers scattered on the floor around the chest, next to bloody rags.

Feel free to send me a note if you know of a simple resource mod I can tap into for a whip.

@maxunit - Most definitely yes. Unless a mod implements some complex mechanic to shut down scripts and restart them as part of an upgrade (and fancier mod writers are certainly doing that with SKYUI and MCM), you should always assume a mod upgrade involving script will require a clean save. 

This upgrade will have script changes so I would recommend removing her and installing her again - if only to test out her new backstory :)

Ok, thank you for the information. Will do a clean save then :)

Jbezorg's 'Sanguine's Debauchery' mod had npcs punishing pcs and they used a whip. Could drop him a line and ask where/what/if. I could not tell by looking at the install files if it was in his mod or one of its dependencies. It ran off of Sexis, and also a patch was made for SexLab (which i had not used yet anyway). Paradise Halls on the Nexus also has that whip, the exact same whip. And theres no way Jbezorg's mod's npc could just appear with the whip from Paradise Halls mod, so it seems to be in circulation.

PS: The whip leaves marks on flesh

tried installing this today and didn't have any luck getting it to run. intitally I was using the sexlab patch. alicia was sitting in the basement. started reinstalling painslut mod disabling mods/starting new games to see if that made any difference. no luck, tried installing mod without sexlab patch and disabled every other mod except for apachii. after that, alicia would run up to pc and either stand there doing nothing or quickly ran off. no sound/dialogue options during any of this.

Not sure if I'm missing files or something, only thing I downloaded for this was the mediafire link in first post. 

Mod Files:

• 00 Skyrim.esm

• 01 Update.esm

• 02 ApachiiHair.esm

• 03 AzarHair.esm

• 04 Alicia.esm

• 05 AP Skyrim.esm

• 06 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

• 07 NewStyleEyes.esm

• 08 SexLab.esm [Version 1.01b]

• 09 HighResTexturePack01.esp

• 0A HighResTexturePack02.esp

• 0B HighResTexturePack03.esp

• 0C FixedEyeAdaption.esp

• 0D Ysolda.esp

• 0E RevampedExteriorFog.esp

• 0F Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp

• 10 ZazResources.esp

• 11 SkyUI.esp

• 12 More Dynamic Shadows.esp

• 13 zzEDialog.esp

• 14 ASX_Spells.esp

• 15 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp [Version 8]

• 16 ESPv1_1nondependent.esp

• 17 Alicia.esp

• 18 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 2.2.2]

• 19 More Hair Colors.esp

• 1A sanguinesDebauchery.esp

• 1B ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp

• 1C zzEstrus.esp

• 1D SexLab Horny Followers.esp

• 1E SexLab Romance.esp

• 1F SexLab SexChat.esp

• 20 SexLabMatchMaker.esp

• 21 SexLabWorkingGirl.esp

• 22 SexLabDefeat.esp

Jbezorg's 'Sanguine's Debauchery' mod had npcs punishing pcs and they used a whip. Could drop him a line and ask where/what/if. I could not tell by looking at the install files if it was in his mod or one of its dependencies. It ran off of Sexis, and also a patch was made for SexLab (which i had not used yet anyway). Paradise Halls on the Nexus also has that whip, the exact same whip. And theres no way Jbezorg's mod's npc could just appear with the whip from Paradise Halls mod, so it seems to be in circulation.

PS: The whip leaves marks on flesh

The whip comes from Zaz bondage resources. It will take me a while to extract only what I need from the resource pack and included it in Alicia's files, so that will be part of a future update.

I need to get going on the final round of tests to get it out tonight.

The whip comes from Zaz Animation Pack (Zaz Baondage Resources is the OLD - OBSOLETE Nexus version of the mod). You could examine the Zaz Animation pack (or Sanguine's Debauchery) to learn how to apply the whip mark decals.

Just for fun you might consider (only as a future project) a mutual whipping scenario where you whip Alicia while she whips you.

The whip comes from Zaz Animation Pack (Zaz Baondage Resources is the OLD - OBSOLETE Nexus version of the mod). You could examine the Zaz Animation pack (or Sanguine's Debauchery) to learn how to apply the whip mark decals.

Just for fun you might consider (only as a future project) a mutual whipping scenario where you whip Alicia while she whips you.

^bump^

Skyrimll, when you get this perfect, feel free to post up in sexlab downloads area a whole new thread and I'll link to it on the front page of this one so if ppl want a vanilla compatible one they can use mine and a sexlab they can use yours, might get more footwork there to. 

Skyrimll, when you get this perfect, feel free to post up in sexlab downloads area a whole new thread and I'll link to it on the front page of this one so if ppl want a vanilla compatible one they can use mine and a sexlab they can use yours, might get more footwork there to. 

Thanks... I will do that when I am close enough (I won't make her perfect without some time or development help :) ).

It has been great so far that you are willing to let me run with it.

This is for tonight - I will post what I have right now. 

She has a couple of glitches but no deal breaker. 

I tried to add a whip but I need to step back and study how other mods do it. 

So this is going to be my last release (except for bug fixes) in this thread. The next one will have her own thread in the SexLab Downloads forum. I will need some time to fix some issues with follower scripts (see the notes below) and add better behaviors and items.

Enjoy... you know she will.

-------

SexLab Alicia (July 2013)

Original voice acted mod by DDproductions83

Port to SexLab and customizations by SkyrimLL.

Description

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alicia, a unique S&M and fully voiced companion available for your pleasure. Find her in a cella under Hjerim (Player house in Windhelm)

Many thanks to DDproductions83 for allowing me to build on his fantastic character and practice modding while making Alicia SexLab aware.

What changed from the original version:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 0.3 (2013/07/09)

Important: as of version 0.3, Alicia now supports default follower behaviors. 

To make her follow you, you will have to:

- First select the default follower option to activate her (Come.. I need help). This one seems to be only for AFT. Default followers only have 'Follow'.

- Next select the 'Follow' order to get her to actually follow 

The custom voiced 'Come with me' option is still there - I am still hoping to get it to work as well eventually. 

This was sucessfully tested with AFT (Amazing Followers Tweaks). Testing under way with UFO and EFF.

Other changes:

- New location for the basement (Windhelm, Hjerim house), with both inside and outside trap doors for easy access. Look for two bloody notes for the back story (look for bloody notes while investigating the Butcher's murders)

- Original face model restored

- Race definition moved to thee esm file for better mod development and flexibility

- Balanced her skills (stamina, disposition, speed)

- A few bug fixes (Breezehome is locked again, Lydia should be back to normal)

Previous change log:

Version 0.24 (2013/07/07)

- Merged the original .esm and .bsa files for easier install

- Added missing files for face data

- Tweaked sex animation triggers (the lower her health drops, the more chances for a SexLab animation to start after combat)

- Changed the trigger for the main quest to the first time you enter the basement 

- Added  clutter, hankle deep water, better lighting and other details to the basement (the Chest in the corner is an indirect way to get some gear from other mods. Consider it another gift from S.)

- A quest objective will now show when you first enter the basement

- Alicia now has her own custom Race. You can drop your favorite meshes and textures under the folders:

Data/meshes/actors/character/PainSlutAlicia

Data/textures/actors/character/PainSlutAlicia

I included the default meshes and skins from the main UNP files (I will replace them by a copy of vanilla meshes and skins when I can get hold of them to avoid redistribution issues). I tested her with a few UNP body shapes and skins. She may need extra testing with CBBE or other models.

Version 0.1 (2013/06/17)

- Discontinued: The 'welcome' scene should be triggered in Breezehome only after you complete Sanguine's quest (Sam's drinking game). 

- She also has a 'business' relationship with Sanguine (master/assistant). That doesn't have any impact in the game so far. It is just an experiment on my part.

- Now for the SexLab part:

- Some of her comments after combat will cause her to crawl all over you 

- Some comments will have you 'finish' her

- In some conditions, she will stop combat and finish herself off

In addition to the entertainment value, this adds a liability aspect to combat.

Depending on the fighting conditions, you will find yourself exposed while answering her needs or you will have to fight by yourself while she is selfishly finishing herself off (as if you needed another reason to punish her).

Requirements and Installation

Required Files

- SexLab framework

The mod will CTD you without apachii  

Installation

Unzip and put the BSA ESM and ESP in your data folder and activate them and enjoy.

- Because of scripts, it is recommended to do a clean save (dismiss Alica if you already have her, save, reload the game with the mod unchecked, save, install the new files,  load the game with the new mod checked, save again). If you can afford it, start a new game :)

- This is mostly my first mod, so use it as-is and with caution (in other terms, save-save-save)

Compatibility

- SexLab mods: So far, it seems to be playing nice along other SexLab mods. My character even has learned a position or two from watching her :)

- Follower mods like AFT (Amazing Followers Tweaks) or UFO (ultimate followers overhaul): Make sure Alicia.esp is placed BEFORE these mods in your load order.

Troubleshooting

- Grey face: If you custom body shape / skin causes Alicia's face to turn dark or grey, you will have to open up the CK Editor and follow these instructions to rebuild the correct files: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOXF89QtgYM

- No voice for default follower options: That's normal and there isn't a solution since the original VA would have to voice over all follower topics.

With that, I highly recommend using an enhanced blood effect and giving her a basic armor and just knives to get the full effect of her companionship :)

post-159469-0-79451000-1373432456_thumb.png

Also... let me know if you can test some of the issues reported before.

In particular:

- issues with purchasing rooms for Breezehome (I locked the door again)

- issues with Lydia's voice (I removed references to Lydia so she should be back to normal)

- compatibility with UFO or EFF

For AFT, note that I changed the recommendation for load order. Place Alicia BEFORE AFT. 

I noticed errors in the log if you place her after.

I think she needs some tattoos :P

Adding body tattoos should be very easy now - just drop the skin texture in the custom race folder. That might even work for the face as long as it is baked into the skin texture itself.

Adding tattoos as warpaint requires opening up the CK editor and baking the face tint again with CTRL+F4 before closing the editor. It's a bit of a pain but doable.

Why need tattoos anyway when she keeps asking for her skin to be carved with cuts :)

So this is going to be my last release (except for bug fixes) in this thread. The next one will have her own thread in the SexLab Downloads forum. I will need some time to fix some issues with follower scripts (see the notes below) and add better behaviors and items.

Enjoy... you know she will.

-------

SexLab Alicia (July 2013)
Original voice acted mod by DDproductions83
Port to SexLab and customizations by SkyrimLL.

Description
Alicia, a unique S&M and fully voiced companion available for your pleasure. Find her in a cella under Hjerim (Player house in Windhelm)

Many thanks to DDproductions83 for allowing me to build on his fantastic character and practice modding while making Alicia SexLab aware.

What changed from the original version:

Version 0.3 (2013/07/09)

Important: as of version 0.3, Alicia now supports default follower behaviors. 
To make her follow you, you will have to:
- First select the default follower option to activate her (Come.. I need help). This one seems to be only for AFT. Default followers only have 'Follow'.
- Next select the 'Follow' order to get her to actually follow 
The custom voiced 'Come with me' option is still there - I am still hoping to get it to work as well eventually. 
This was sucessfully tested with AFT (Amazing Followers Tweaks). Testing under way with UFO and EFF.

Other changes:
- New location for the basement (Windhelm, Hjerim house), with both inside and outside trap doors for easy access. Look for two bloody notes for the back story (look for bloody notes while investigating the Butcher's murders)
- Original face model restored
- Race definition moved to thee esm file for better mod development and flexibility
- Balanced her skills (stamina, disposition, speed)
- A few bug fixes (Breezehome is locked again, Lydia should be back to normal)

Previous change log:

Version 0.24 (2013/07/07)
- Merged the original .esm and .bsa files for easier install
- Added missing files for face data
- Tweaked sex animation triggers (the lower her health drops, the more chances for a SexLab animation to start after combat)
- Changed the trigger for the main quest to the first time you enter the basement 
- Added  clutter, hankle deep water, better lighting and other details to the basement (the Chest in the corner is an indirect way to get some gear from other mods. Consider it another gift from S.)
- A quest objective will now show when you first enter the basement
- Alicia now has her own custom Race. You can drop your favorite meshes and textures under the folders:

Data/meshes/actors/character/PainSlutAlicia
Data/textures/actors/character/PainSlutAlicia

I included the default meshes and skins from the main UNP files (I will replace them by a copy of vanilla meshes and skins when I can get hold of them to avoid redistribution issues). I tested her with a few UNP body shapes and skins. She may need extra testing with CBBE or other models.

Version 0.1 (2013/06/17)
- Discontinued: The 'welcome' scene should be triggered in Breezehome only after you complete Sanguine's quest (Sam's drinking game). 
- She also has a 'business' relationship with Sanguine (master/assistant). That doesn't have any impact in the game so far. It is just an experiment on my part.

- Now for the SexLab part:
- Some of her comments after combat will cause her to crawl all over you 
- Some comments will have you 'finish' her
- In some conditions, she will stop combat and finish herself off

In addition to the entertainment value, this adds a liability aspect to combat.
Depending on the fighting conditions, you will find yourself exposed while answering her needs or you will have to fight by yourself while she is selfishly finishing herself off (as if you needed another reason to punish her).

Requirements and Installation

Required Files
The mod will CTD you without apachii  

Installation
Unzip and put the BSA ESM and ESP in your data folder and activate them and enjoy.

- Because of scripts, it is recommended to do a clean save (dismiss Alica if you already have her, save, reload the game with the mod unchecked, save, install the new files,  load the game with the new mod checked, save again). If you can afford it, start a new game :)
- This is mostly my first mod, so use it as-is and with caution (in other terms, save-save-save)

Compatibility

- SexLab mods: So far, it seems to be playing nice along other SexLab mods. My character even has learned a position or two from watching her :)
- Follower mods like AFT (Amazing Followers Tweaks) or UFO (ultimate followers overhaul): Make sure Alicia.esp is placed BEFORE these mods in your load order.

Troubleshooting

- Grey face: If you custom body shape / skin causes Alicia's face to turn dark or grey, you will have to open up the CK Editor and follow these instructions to rebuild the correct files: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOXF89QtgYM
- No voice for default follower options: That's normal and there isn't a solution since the original VA would have to voice over all follower topics.

With that, I highly recommend using an enhanced blood effect and giving her a basic armor and just knives to get the full effect of her companionship :)

It has been a while since I revisited Alicia, and I am tremendously grateful that dedicated modders such as yourself have taken her in your care :)

That being said, feedback! yaaaaay! I currently tested version you have recently posted, and I have run in an issue.  Now you did state that she finally works with vanilla and AFT. Under any circumstance, she can't seem to be able to follow me. By following your tip carefully, choosing the default "come with me" first which triggers her original reply, and then choosing the vanilla method of employing her. Everytime I do this, she would briefly draw out her weapon and sheathe it, and remain stationary, she will not leave the house, or the hold. 

I will have a look if the original mod works better for me with the patch, if not then I will try it without the patch, but its strange, the file at the front page is a sexlab patch, but it does not appear to have any dependency to Sex Lab etc, etc.

edit---

Well, the files at the front page appear to work fine and as expected from its plugin having no dependency with sexlab, its sexlab features do not work, while the current upload's key feature which is the ability for her to follow destroyed. Also, after looking at the difference, when you wrote original face for the latest build, do you mean the original face by DDproductions83's? Or yours?

Hmm...did I understand it wrong now, or is the entrance supposed to be in Windhelm, Hjerim house? If yes, then the outside trap door and the inside trap door are not showing up for me in this house at all :/

EDIT: Also can't find the bloody notes.

EDIT 2: Noticed something strange...the files were not replaced properly for some reason. Copied and pasted them again.

@Sensual Nautilus - This version (0.3) should include all the necessary file and doesn't require to install the original version first. 

Can you post your load order in a spoiler section? That looks like a mod interaction issue at first glance.

@Maxunit - Some tips about finding Alicia and her notes

The entrance to her basement in Windhlem is to the left side of the Hjerim house, way in the back after a snow bank. It is unlocked.

The inside entrance is located under the workbench in the Butcher's hidden lair. That entrance is locked and the key is on the workbench. You will have to go through the 'Blood on the ice' quest to get to that hidden room.

One note is in the hidden room described above.

The other is on a desk, in the Butcher's bedroom, where he usually stands during the day.

The notes don't do anything other than adding a twist on what really happened with Windhelm murders :)

@DDproductions83 - I will add a marker to the list if I can find a good way to work it out into the game. I don't like marker that just pop up at game start without any reason :)

I managed to get everything running, except:

I grab the note, grab the key, enter the basement, the quest and dialog pops up etc. If I want her to follow me, nothing happens and "show playerfollowercount" returns 0.00000 as well.

Any suggestions?

Make sure the default 'Follow me' option is available in the menu. 

Can you post your load order in a spoiler tag?

Trying to export it. I only have Tes Mod Manager for Skyrim and it exports the load order in .olod files.

Ah, there we go:

Skyrim.esm

Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
oblivion hair.esm
Oblivion hair2.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Alicia.esm
AOM.esm
AP Skyrim.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
SexiS.esm
SkyMoMod.esm
TERAArmors.esm
SexLab.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
ExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
SplashofRain.esp
realrainCoT.esp
MintyLightningMod.esp
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
skyrimsoundtrackexpansion.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
AOM.esp
AOM2.esp
furbag.esp
Guard Build (HF) 1.esp
Immersive Brigands.esp
Immersive Dawnguard.esp
Immersive Patrols.esp
Immersive Travelers.esp
Immersive Werewolves.esp
LoversComfort.esp
recipeingots.esp
Skymo-Dawn.esp
DEAsprint&jump.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
WetandCold.esp
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
AlynShirArmor.esp
Blade and Soul Qipao.esp
BnS Red Bird Outfit.esp
BnS Scorpion Set.esp
BnS White Bird Outfit.esp
Bondage Straps - UNPB BBP.esp
Catwoman Suit.esp
Cloaks.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
DAO Morrigan's Robes.esp
Dark Illusion Armor.esp
Darklilith.esp
selobl_DarkLillith.esp
DemonHunterArmor.esp
DemonHunterV2armor.esp
Doom Heavy Set.esp
Dynasty Armor.esp
Fgems Skimpy Armor Set.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
fox12 Armor.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
Futa equippable.esp
HentaiSuccubusArmor.esp
Huntress.esp
HuntressArmor.esp
JackshKasumiArmor3.esp
Jin Seo Yeon's Outfit.esp
LadyBatByNausicaa.esp
LeiFangAndChristieByNausicaa.esp
NeoInpouArmour.esp
nightshade_armor_UNPB.esp
NiuNiu.esp
Non-playable Armor.esp
Onechanbara Kagura Set.esp
Pushup-Bikini.esp
Rayne Armor.esp
Renaissance Era Clothing.esp
SantaRobes.esp
SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
TERAArmors.esp
Tera Val Tirkai - UNPB BBP.esp
TERA Weapons.esp
Tribunal Maskes by Zairaam.esp
Tribunal Robes by Zairaam.esp
ViceroyInquisitor.esp
Dice Game in Taverns.esp
hunter.esp
NoDeathMod.esp
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
WSBP - OcciFemale.esp
WSBP - OcciMale.esp
AchieveThat.esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ammo.esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Books.esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Food (Normal Weight).esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ingredients.esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Miscellaneous.esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Potions (Normal Weight).esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Soul Gems (Ranked).esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Spells.esp
bleedeffects.esp
Distant DetailHF.esp
Essential dogs v2.esp
Essential horses - all horses.esp
Headtracking.esp
dD-No Twitching Dragon Death Animation.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dawnguard-MonsterMod EBT Patch.esp
The Joy of Perspective.esp
torches for realistic lighting.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
RLO - Adaptive Interiors Vanilla Weathers Patch.esp
RLO - Major City Exteriors - No Guard Torches.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-4.esp
SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoT.esp
SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoTSounds.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
dovahkiinrelax.esp
FNISspells.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
crimson tide - blood.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
SexiSCupid.esp
SexiSDefeated.esp
Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp
FallOut3Hairs.esp
Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp
MMhair.esp
N_43 Hair Pack.esp
NoMoreVanillaHair.esp
Oblivion hair.esp
Oblivion hair2.esp
MoonshadowElves.esp
NewSuccubusRace.esp
OrientalRace.esp
Kawaii Face Presets2.esp
Essential followers - all followers.esp
Alicia.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
UFO - AllwaysDrawWeapons.esp
Krooman-Women_of_Whiterun_part2 (Femmes de Blancherive).esp
Krooman-Women_of_Whiterun_part1 (Femmes de Blancherive).esp
Krooman-Women_of_Whiterun_part3 (Femmes de Blancherive).esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
RaceMenuBodyMorphs.esp
aranea1e.esp
eola1.3.esp
Proserpine_companion.esp
zzCompanion.esp
Uthgerd.esp
Companion_Ria.esp
Ivaana.esp
Tricia.esp
Hannah.esp
Umagraa.esp
Sevi Graa.esp
No More Standing Too Close to NPCs.esp
getSnowy.esp
Purewaters.esp
PurewatersDG.esp
WATER.esp
WATER Plants.esp
follower map markers.esp
Better Sorting - Hearthfire Food (Normal Weight).esp
ExpandedSnowSystems-dawngaurd.esp
momijic1.esp
DynamicMagickaRegen2.esp
paladindress.esp
DungeonExplorer.esp
DIM-playeridlingmod.esp
Bards&Merchants.esp
HyperNurse.esp
Ivy Valentine Armor.esp
lrq_af0001.esp
Earth Breaker.esp
wjunlady.esp
AoD - FullPlate.esp
Blade and Soul Negligee.esp
Blade and Soul Infernal Armor.esp
autotravel.esp
DynamicMagicka.esp
LoversHook.esp
SBF Iona UNP.esp
SBF Jenassa UNP.esp
SBF Jordis UNP.esp
SBF Lydia UNP.esp
SBF Mjoll UNP.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Feminine Females.esp
Feminine Females Dawnguard.esp
LydiaApachi.esp

I bet, that there is a lot of stuff not properly sorted (was a bit lazy so far) and some stuff could even be removed. I had "My Home is Your Home" installed earlier, but deacitvated it.

Also noticed:

Under "You know..." I have "You are naked..." twice, then "Sorry, nothing".

BOSS also still sorts stuff differently. I'm a bit stuck right now with proper load order sorting, tbh.