Painslut Companion, Fully voiced

For anyone having problems getting Alicia talking' date=' it's worth noting that I think this clashes with Mini Lovers. I've had Alicia as a fully working follower for weeks. I gave Mini Lovers a try last night, and Alicia disappeared. Previously when she's done that, she's usually back tied up at Breezeholme, but no sign of her there either.

I did a clean reinstall of Alicia and found her back in the basement, but no dialogue options and she wasn't speaking. So I uninstalled Mini Lovers, tried again, and bingo, Alicia is back to her usual chatty, bratty self.

[/quote']

I tested her with minilovers. Worked fine few days ago. I hate mod conflicts :)

Just a quick question.Have anyone else encountered a problem with horse combat when Alicia's mode is active??It woudl be the indentical one as with custom races from other mods(dwarfs,haflings etc.).The characters arm "freezes" in mid-swing and the only way to resolve this is to sheate the weapon.Also the actuall hit zone of the blade is drasticly reduced.IIRC there is a solution to this problem on the Nexus Forums regarding the custom races.Perhaps the author coudl apply it in the next update or release a fix??

she never talks to me in the house but when i go to the alchmeny lab has the dugen and i can go down there and i can see her but not talk to her and i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it but nothing works and the only other mod i have running is the hair one

Fozr anyone having this problem... just make sure that you load the apachiihair.esm before alicia.esm. Problem solved.

Can anybody help , I have a problem... When I arrived in Brezeehome there's a

cutscene where i see alicie going from table to basement and dissapear. END.....

Now I am Freezed :( I can rotate camera but I cant move!

Only mods what I have are Painslut And Newest ApachiiSkyHair.

One more thing . I've Deactivated Painslut mode for a while, maked save inside Breezehome . Then I activated the mode and I go to Basement and i saw Alicia chained to that cross. I tried to talk to her , but nothing happens. When I hit her from a sword , she release herself from chains and she try to kill me ! When I deafet her , she regenerates.

When I go to exit Im freezenig again!!! WTF?! HELP PLEASE

If you want I can make a quick video about it and send a link , just write. ;D

Can anybody help ' date=' I have a problem... When I arrived in Brezeehome there's a

cutscene where i see alicie going from table to basement and dissapear. END.....

Now I am Freezed :( I can rotate camera but I cant move!

Only mods what I have are Painslut And Newest ApachiiSkyHair.

One more thing . I've Deactivated Painslut mode for a while, maked save inside Breezehome . Then I activated the mode and I go to Basement and i saw Alicia chained to that cross. I tried to talk to her , but nothing happens. When I hit her from a sword , she release herself from chains and she try to kill me ! When I deafet her , she regenerates.

When I go to exit Im freezenig again!!! WTF?! HELP PLEASE

If you want I can make a quick video about it and send a link , just write. ;D

[/quote']

Being frozen like that is usually because you are not close enough to the target for the event you are frozen for to happen. You could use console commands to move to Alicia if it happens. Use the console to find her Ref.ID, "help alicia", and use "Player.MoveTo xxxxxxx" to move yourself to her Ref.ID. The id you get from help will probably not be quite right. If at first nothing happens, increase the reference in hex until you move. EG if the NPC id from "help alicia" was 2100D341 start at that and increase it until you move. Hex numbers go up from 0 to F, 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E,F). It's usually only 2 or so above the NPC id from help.

Edit: You could also type "enableplayercontrols" in the console which will return control to you and you should then walk to her to let the event continue.

Sorry , but she's to fast. When i come to her , she starting to dissapear in to basement , but thanks you're help me with controls.

I've got one more question how to make her talk. In basement (because she never goes out and I dont no why. I only see her in breezehome when I'm arrived then going forward and there's a cutscene she's going to basement and dessapear.) I'm clicking Talk , and nothing happens. can somebody make a short tutorial in points how to make her talk. Please.

I figured out how to fix the problem if you're using cracked version of skyrim. You have to update the game using this All Updates patch. It'll allow you to choose which one get's loaded first. You put the hair first and then everything else is last. I loaded it and now she works fine.

Problem I have is that the girl I see in the video that led me here and what I see in game is different. Her clothing and hair don't match anything on the video. Was kind of hoping to see her run around in that nice "dress".

Welp' date=' I found a solution and thought I share. Hopefully this helps. Forgot to add, most of the links don't work but keep on trying. I got one after a while of messing with the links to download it.

[/quote']

Never mind my other post. I am reporting.

What are you reporting? Did I do something wrong?

Forgive my ignorance but I really didn't read the rules forum that thoroughly. I'm guessing I broke a rule of sorts.

Forum Rules really aren't that long: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=596&pid=9063#pid9063

If you want to pirate things keep it to yourself and don't ask for help' date=' nor give help to those pirating. Mum is the word.

Thanks,

Greg[/b']

What are you reporting? Did I do something wrong?

Forgive my ignorance but I really didn't read the rules forum that thoroughly. I'm guessing I broke a rule of sorts.

Forum Rules really aren't that long: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=596&pid=9063#pid9063

If you want to pirate things keep it to yourself and don't ask for help' date=' nor give help to those pirating. Mum is the word.

Thanks,

Greg[/b']

Okay, I was just stupid enough not to read it. I'll resolve the issue now.

To all those who cant talk with her' date=' It aint because of the piracy one, but the patch 1.7 custom dialogue bug lmao. Simply enough, before entering Breezehome, save then quit and load that save again :D took me 6 hours to figure it out lol

[/quote']

NO FREAKING WAY IT WORKED :)

THANKS helldevil33 and THANKS DDproductions83 for creating this

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem as posted where shes in basement never comes to meet me and i cant talk to her.

In my data files i have

Alicia.esm

Alicia.esp

ApachiiHair.esm

Skyrim.esm check

At the bottom load loose files unchecked

I am running not on steam and i never updated my game

Well, you should probably update your game. It does it automatically, if you bought it. ;)

hey guys, Im having an issue getting my skyrim to start once i check the esm and esp for the alicia mod. the hair mod should be installed, but i have no idea to check if its secure until i see alicia. every time i go to start up it crashes the game.. it only works if alicia esm and esp are unchecked.. any solutions?

she never talks to me in the house but when i go to the alchmeny lab has the dugen and i can go down there and i can see her but not talk to her and i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it but nothing works and the only other mod i have running is the hair one

Fozr anyone having this problem... just make sure that you load the apachiihair.esm before alicia.esm. Problem solved.

dident work and i loaded the hair one first

dident work and i loaded the hair one first

so i got it loading the hair first but now the game just crashes is there any way to load it first without changing the name

Oh, the irony. Degrading to women ? Because raping them is fully legalized by the ethical standards. So next time when a chick tells me to have consensual intercourse with her , hypothetically speaking , I'll tell her : " No. I. RAPE. YOU. It's less condescending this way."

Genius.

Great mod by the way (y)

Ok, hi in all. I DLed this mod, I also got your decent into madness. Apperntly, they hate each other cause if I try and run them both the game CTDs when I try and enter my Breezehome. If this was mentioned somewhere, I obviously missed it and I apologize.. If not, there a way to fix it? :P