Painslut Companion, Fully voiced

Good job judging a movie based on its financial success.

If you're insecure about your intelligence' date=' that's not my problem.

Blade Runner > Avatar

[/quote']

Nah I loved it for being fun

And damn man... Bloodrayne > blade runner imo

And Avatar > Aliens

Oh and yes I judge a movie based on its financial success you know why.. cause I'm a mother fucking capitalist gg

11' date='000+ views on this pile of craps vid and 3000 on my descent into madness vid..

I fucking hate all of you who d/l alicia and not descent, die.

Seriously, don;t know why I even bothered making art when quicky perv mods do a billion times better..

Rofl this is the equiv of Gangbang girls 26 beating Avengers FML

:P

Oh well moment of reflection and self pity over...

[/quote']

I have not tried out descent yet as there are quite a number of quest mods (as good as it may be). Alicia however is a high quality companion mod, one of few.

You are looking at it the wrong way.

Lol, playing Decent with Alicia

11' date='000+ views on this pile of craps vid and 3000 on my descent into madness vid..

I fucking hate all of you who d/l alicia and not descent, die.

Seriously, don;t know why I even bothered making art when quicky perv mods do a billion times better..

Rofl this is the equiv of Gangbang girls 26 beating Avengers FML

:P

Oh well moment of reflection and self pity over...

[/quote']

I have not tried out descent yet as there are quite a number of quest mods (as good as it may be). Alicia however is a high quality companion mod, one of few.

You are looking at it the wrong way.

Lol, playing Decent with Alicia

Does that not get trippy as nimbly and alicia are the same VA?

Maybe it would more so for me as I know her I guess

Oh my god new version looks so much better !!!! This is gonna be eeepppp111111cccc !!! best companion ever. I have been looking forever for a good looking companion with interesting personality. Oh yes I loved your descent into madness. I followed the funny weirdo because he has a TALKING crab with a hat.

I have the visual artistic nature god gave a sloth.

ok if this is true then

I have the visual artistic nature god gave a mudcrab !

blue eyes, white hair, angel face..current face looks better/more innocent and fragile than final result...so sexy...I think I saw her in one of my dreams....is it love that I feel ? :heart::P

You can feed on her as a vampire' date=' and Mad Companionship Spells (the Skyrim version) allows somewhat better control over her.

You can also go into the construction kit and remove her default outfit and set her not to affect your stealth rating. I haven't been able to figure out how to fix her bleed out dialog.

[/quote']

Ahhh how do you do the stealth rating, what script command or is there something in her creation?

Still learning this shit so that will help with next companion

Also maybe someone might know, she has favor dialogue in place but anytime I had her wait somewhere with favor command it would over-wright everything even if i had setfavorstate(false) on a timer or at the start of follow me etc, it just broke shit so I took it out on release.

Any way to keep that in there would be great for the next one :P

Thanks to your comment, now I know I have to wait. I wish I can make her wait, attack others, sit together, etc.

I enjoy your mod everyday. I cannot find a better companion than Alicia. Her voice acting is one of a kind.

Here is my version of Alicia.

post-27907-13597876093589_thumb.jpg

Anything that gets banned on the Nexus is okay in my book. lol

Dude apparently it was degrading to women and I got my account banned until i had to fight to fight to get it back

Apparently forcing sex and buttplugs onto them is not as degrading as a consenting S&M mod so idk

Okay i have seen at least 100 mods more "degrading" than this in an hour of surfing. this mod isnt even degrating the worst it is is slightly creepy due to the pain thing. so this is somehow degrading but nude women touching themselves isnt? i know degrading and this isnt degrading. if anyone at the skyrim nexus is reading this pay attention no sex is forced on her she says "no" so there goes one argument. heres round two pleasure through pain is actually somewhat common. round three get ready to fight me explain this how is a skimpy armor mod not degrading how is a nude mod not degrading but a chick who believes in pleasure through pain that yes you can make her remove her clothes but hey ive seen worse mods be degrading. you are all a bunch of oversensitive pansies. this mod is actually quite interesting if i could get alicias full story i would love to hear it in fact im writing a story based in skyrim and im including Alicia in all he "glory" in a few chapters so you can read it and weep. Alicia is a companion who has a unique backstory that isnt the generic "im a warrior and i have been a warrior all my life." that we normally get in skyrim. she has the twist that skyrim needs she is not what we normally get out of skyrim and thats what i like about her she is a somewhat crazy woman that is surrounded by generic warriors. and if Alicia was an Alexander no one would say a thing. (put the mod back)

(notify me of any changes)

Ya my account was banned almost instantly and I had to talk to a moderator and tried to make that point and he was just "derp derp derp, ppl complained derp derp"

Fricking geniuses over there

As for backstory make one up rofl, was really just me testing a stand alone off the grid companion. I got one I want to do for a female dremora probably with 2 different optional things in a short quest which change her to be basically 2 completely different companions depending on the players choice or lack thereof. Just debating using the same VA for alicia or trying to find another bleh.

We were toying with the idea for a inn populated by female characters who would read the player erotic stories and have them all tie together for a succubus and her minions IE the females of the house, and keep the stories lore'ish. Would need more than 2 female VA's for that one though roflmao, and people better at writing than me.

HAHAHA omg just thought up a funny ass companion one as I was writing this, going to see if my aussie friend will do it.

and she tells me on steam as im all excited she broke her mic RAAAGE

maybe int he future

Can we get an update to include a wait command at least? I know you have many ideas and were just playing with this but I think it would be a shame to let it go stagnant. If you don't plan on expanding her can you through up a 7z with the other sound files that were for her so someone else can work on it for you? Personally I would make the changes even to my own game just to use this already great mode to a greater extent. Have never done the dialog or scripting in Skyrim but to complete this mode more I'd learn it. :)

Seeing as it got a total of 100 d/l before nexus banned it' date=' people want to let me know of any bugs problems, I tested the hell out of it but theres always unknowns

It requires Apachii hair from the nexus to play

[/quote']

Can Apachii Skyhair be found here somewhere? I would like to try this out, but I am banned from the nexus also, like a lot of others. Just posted a few harmless nude pics at the wrong place.

Can we get an update to include a wait command at least? I know you have many ideas and were just playing with this but I think it would be a shame to let it go stagnant. If you don't plan on expanding her can you through up a 7z with the other sound files that were for her so someone else can work on it for you? Personally I would make the changes even to my own game just to use this already great mode to a greater extent. Have never done the dialog or scripting in Skyrim but to complete this mode more I'd learn it. :)

The sound files are in the BSA :P Under favor dialogue or w/e it sent them to, they are also in the esp as well under the misc favor dialogue tab I just removed the actual dialogue option line with the script to make her wait etc.

I don't know if there is a way to get it to work right with the way I programmed it, because all she is is infinite loop scenes and for some reason entering a favor state breaks the scenes, even when I tried to tell it to stop and resume when over etc.

I will play with it on the next comp mod and if I find a reasonable work around I will update her. Trouble is still VA's :P Using alicia for all of them might work but can get trite so trying to find fresh meat, as it were.

The sound files are in the BSA :P Under favor dialogue or w/e it sent them to' date=' they are also in the esp as well under the misc favor dialogue tab I just removed the actual dialogue option line with the script to make her wait etc.

I don't know if there is a way to get it to work right with the way I programmed it, because all she is is infinite loop scenes and for some reason entering a favor state breaks the scenes, even when I tried to tell it to stop and resume when over etc.

I will play with it on the next comp mod and if I find a reasonable work around I will update her. Trouble is still VA's :P Using alicia for all of them might work but can get trite so trying to find fresh meat, as it were.

[/quote']

You could use the same VA just modulate the voice. Dubstep style? LOL maybe not but you get the idea. tone, pitch, time sounds easy enough.

Personally if a few more women in Skyrim had that same voice and talked like your Lydia voice over I would not be in the least upset. :) I mean there is like 40 some npcs with the same voice already!

I run through Skyrim and "oh hum" then hear Lydia say "I've never seen anything like that before..." OMG! HOLD THE BUS! Nevermind that guy shooting arrows over there. Say that again. Please. LOL :D

The sound files are in the BSA :P Under favor dialogue or w/e it sent them to' date=' they are also in the esp as well under the misc favor dialogue tab I just removed the actual dialogue option line with the script to make her wait etc.

[/quote']

The VA for Alicia was great, and the character added a lot to the game. Is there a chance for a continued saga of Alicia? My favorite parts are when she's in battle. Perfect.

So were toying with a dremora companion with a small sidequest and you can make a choice where she either ends upa loveslave or a gratefull if slightly stuck up bitch companion.

Probably use same VA going to play with modulation to demonic etc tomorrow.

And I dont really plan on anything else with alicia, like I have stated she was really only a test run. Most of the small mods I do will be to play with ideas for a large mod. Like even the dremora dual comp mod will play into my next larger mod because it deals with player choice and changing commands etc based on choice.

I already have most of the script for the next large scale mod which is titled "Sic Itur Ad Astra"

Thus You Shall Go To The Stars

If I ever start wailing on it it would add 4+ hours of gameplay, tons of player choice rewards and a large scale warzone with basecamps etc that move forward as you push the line, with a lovestory and epic demi-god sisterly feud, and a slave/companion depending on choices made.

But atm, work, Diablo 3, and a blown rotator cuff are making me lazy :P

EDIT: and yaya I know 99.999% of you fucks will go with the loveslave option, but I need to test shit :P

I love this! But Im having problems with dialogue' date=' there is none... lol i walk up to her and it says press e to talk and when i do nothing happens... can you help me?

[/quote']

Uhh no.. I have no idea try moving it to top of load order etc, I think it did that to me once but i reloaded game and it worked so no idea

I love this! But Im having problems with dialogue' date=' there is none... lol i walk up to her and it says press e to talk and when i do nothing happens... can you help me?

[/quote']

Uhh no.. I have no idea try moving it to top of load order etc, I think it did that to me once but i reloaded game and it worked so no idea

Sorry, but i dont know how to change the load order.. I looked it up but i couldnt find out how. It'd be great if you could explain it to me, but if its too hard then thanks anyway :)

I don't know if it's intended but Alicia's dialogue options replace the ones from MultipleMarriage. This makes it so it's nearly impossibl to switch Alicia's equipment, she'll always be stuck wearing the fur armor, kind of annoying. I give her the items to wear but she doesn't wear it. Sometimes she'll wear it but immediately switch back to the fur armor. The MultipleMarriage mod had an option "I'd like you to wear this...", which forces the new equipment on the follower and refreshes.