Painslut Companion, Fully voiced

I don't know if it's intended but Alicia's dialogue options replace the ones from MultipleMarriage. This makes it so it's nearly impossibl to switch Alicia's equipment' date=' she'll always be stuck wearing the fur armor, kind of annoying. I give her the items to wear but she doesn't wear it. Sometimes she'll wear it but immediately switch back to the fur armor. The MultipleMarriage mod had an option "I'd like you to wear this...", which forces the new equipment on the follower and refreshes.

[/quote']

Ahh the joys of random mod problems.

I have no clue as to why it would do anything like that as she is a standalone and uses none of the basic follower 'style' crap most people use. It could be that the marriage mod plays off the playerally state I used to make her not respond to friendly hits.

Oh well :P You shouldn't be trying to be fucking Mormon in Skyrim anyway!

Lol at Mormon reply haha.

Just to let you know I finally managed to get 'Decent into madness' to work for my game so am playing it right now YAY! Will let you know what I think of it afterwards, but so far looks really really good.

Problem I had previsouly was I could never get ANY quest mods to work without insta CTDs, and pretty much traced that back to having ANK castle installed, which is a shame as that is a great mod too. So have uninstalled ANK, and can now start to play with all the great quest mods out there, which is nice :)

Lol at Mormon reply haha.

Just to let you know I finally managed to get 'Decent into madness' to work for my game so am playing it right now YAY! Will let you know what I think of it afterwards' date=' but so far looks really really good.

Problem I had previsouly was I could never get ANY quest mods to work without insta CTDs, and pretty much traced that back to having ANK castle installed, which is a shame as that is a great mod too. So have uninstalled ANK, and can now start to play with all the great quest mods out there, which is nice :)

[/quote']

Bullshit, I say its a craptastic mod if it causes CTD's :P

Modders suck!

Yeah modders suck for sure - I am so disappointed that your mod had someone in a black dress when I wanted them to wear a white one - fix it immediately for me, because adverts tell me I'm worth it!

Anyhoo - played through Madness and was all kinds of awesome - well done! Loved the voice acting, lip synching was spot on and some of the lines were great 'actually I'm a frog' for some reason really tickled me. The great devourer was a top moment too lol.

Really looking forward to more of your stuff! Left a nice comment on Nexus promoting it, but doubt you probably care about that site now anyway.

As for the kinky painslut mod, had a frolic around killing everyone in whiterun for a laugh and is very funny in a kinky way, so full approval from me.

Defo not something you can have running with the sound turned up on a 7.1 surround soundsystem, unless you live on a remote farm maybe or live in a fetish club - but that's just a minor inconvenience afterall - so thanks for that mod aswell :o)

I might have a play with it and come up with an alternate look - will post a pic when done so you can critique it if you like :)

Ok here's what I came up with - figured would suit the kinky nature of this massochistic psychopath:

a3540e197135119.jpg 147b1f197135130.jpg

Made her a dual dagger wielding backstabbing nimble nutjob :D (BBP enabled of course)

Lol. Nice mod. And who did the voice for Alicia?

Also' date=' you are still frozen for like a minute or two after she is done with her introduction. Lol.

[/quote']

Wouldn't you like to know :cool:

And ya cause you actually freeze until she chains herself up, and for some reason she derps it sometimes. Probably hit a few to many times in the head.

Also' date=' you are still frozen for like a minute or two after she is done with her introduction. Lol.

[/quote']

And ya cause you actually freeze until she chains herself up, and for some reason she derps it sometimes. Probably hit a few to many times in the head.

Oh. So we don't get to know. Haha. Anyways, I'm making a long story mod as well, at least 4-6 hours ;) I wanted some guidance in the scenes and freezing the player. I studeed the esp, not sure if I can expose some secrets on the mechanics of the introduction and stuff, I wouldn't do that anyways. Lol. But yea, I get everything in the quest section, there weren't any papyrus stuff, the scenes, miscs, favors tab all function pretty much the same as dialogue boxes. Though I didn't really get to know what favors tabs does, but the rest seems pretty clear except the freezing the player part and how you did that. If you don't want to say it here, then please pm me. Lol.

[/quote']

Oh. So we don't get to know. Haha. Anyways, I'm making a long story mod as well, at least 4-6 hours ;) I wanted some guidance in the scenes and freezing the player. I studeed the esp, not sure if I can expose some secrets on the mechanics of the introduction and stuff, I wouldn't do that anyways. Lol. But yea, I get everything in the quest section, there weren't any papyrus stuff, the scenes, miscs, favors tab all function pretty much the same as dialogue boxes. Though I didn't really get to know what favors tabs does, but the rest seems pretty clear except the freezing the player part and how you did that. If you don't want to say it here, then please pm me. Lol.

I would say check my descent into madness esm its 2 hours of added gameplay but if you look for the scripting check the dementia side for cleaner scripts, I was learning on madness although the decloaking dwemer cannon had like 600 lines inside a scene with on death triggers etc. Be ready for a MASSIVE amount of work and you have to be severely anal retentive to script or things screw up. I started triple redundancying dementia and proudly I fired off the whole last scene of dementia in one test run without game breakers :P

GL

I don't know if it's intended but Alicia's dialogue options replace the ones from MultipleMarriage. This makes it so it's nearly impossibl to switch Alicia's equipment' date=' she'll always be stuck wearing the fur armor, kind of annoying. I give her the items to wear but she doesn't wear it. Sometimes she'll wear it but immediately switch back to the fur armor. The MultipleMarriage mod had an option "I'd like you to wear this...", which forces the new equipment on the follower and refreshes.

[/quote']

You can set Alicia's clothes with NPC Clothes Changer and Maintainer. I've used it forever and haven't had any problems with it.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11662

First great mod, I enjoy watching her cut through city guards with her daedric axe xD

But now I wonder if I fucked things up. I ordered her to wait once and since then, I can't order her to follow me again. I tried to sent her home in the hope of reseting things, but it's not working. Is there a wait/follow order for this companion?

Thank.

First great mod' date=' I enjoy watching her cut through city guards with her daedric axe xD

But now I wonder if I fucked things up. I ordered her to wait once and since then, I can't order her to follow me again. I tried to sent her home in the hope of reseting things, but it's not working. Is there a wait/follow order for this companion?

Thank.

[/quote']

No I removed them due to that bug. How did you get her to wait?

Lol! Oh well' date=' I'm gonna give a try to descent into madness then.

[/quote']

Ya I'm going to play around with the wait command again for the comp mod im working on but im gonna wager it wont work. I use infinite loop scenes for them as followers and for some reason even entering favor state scripts cancelling scenes and resuming on end still break her. I'm just a nub so idk

i love this mod, it gave me a reason to start playing the game again. the script and voicing is awesome right up there with cicero. in fact i cant wait to see the two of them running around together.

are there any plans to improve on it, perhaps make the scaffold she is chained to portable via spell (or some other way we can bring her to different houses), or make her a part of your next mod (the one with the multiple personalities

Cause there are 0 freaky chicks out there who come up with painslut ideas and half write the dialogue or anything huh rofl

I think you were sarcastic there. I'm not one of them, but I've come across quite a few who'd find delight in doing this... and you'd be surprised of their backgrounds...

Cause there are 0 freaky chicks out there who come up with painslut ideas and half write the dialogue or anything huh rofl

I think you were sarcastic there. I'm not one of them' date=' but I've come across quite a few who'd find delight in doing this... and you'd be surprised of their backgrounds...

[/quote']

Lol I have more than a few on call :P

Alicia was a mid 30's mother of 2, housewife pta all that shit rofl. And some of the shit she wanted to do was nixed by me :P She is KINKY and fucking hilarious to boot.

Ive got waaay too many projects just waiting on audio files, I have this feeling everyones going to get back to me in the same week and make my brain want to explode