Painslut Companion, Fully voiced

Cozy I have no idea what the issue would be. I d/l it from media fire when I need it again cause that file is perfect lol. No issues here don't know what to say

As for the breezehome ctd. Fine I'll try something this weekend before I go out for sales for the next month. I hate hearthfire with a fucking passion *sigh*

hope that'll be a place outside Breeze

Lol farty

So guys who actually read this, I do have a VA thats up for pretty much anything, and the bard i was trying to do sucked cause of scripting fails etc.. Soooooooo

Ideas?

Honestly I have no idea how to work with the sex frameworks etc, but if someone knows how to walk my ass through it as well as do a custom voice inside the animations for a specific character I'm sure we could pull something off

Throw them at meh!

For me the mod as always worked great. I haven't had any problems with her location in breezehome. 0 CTDs for about 10+ playthroughs with Alicia in the basement and several other followers roaming around breezehome. I haven't tried to change the alchemy lab into a kids bedroom yet though. But Breezehome is for whores not kids... Looking at you Lydia....

I'm about to have to just upload my entire mods folder, cause with Nexus axing mods and download sites going down randomly I'm re-uploading a lot more than I should have too. This should hold people over till the site stops being a sod.

Painslut.zip

For me the mod as always worked great. I haven't had any problems with her location in breezehome. 0 CTDs for about 10+ playthroughs with Alicia in the basement and several other followers roaming around breezehome. I haven't tried to change the alchemy lab into a kids bedroom yet though. But Breezehome is for whores not kids... Looking at you Lydia....

I'm about to have to just upload my entire mods folder, cause with Nexus axing mods and download sites going down randomly I'm re-uploading a lot more than I should have too. This should hold people over till the site stops being a sod.

attachicon.gifPainslut.zip

Ty SO much! Looking forward to checking this Mod out!

attachicon.gifPainslut.zip

Thanks for the upload, and curious... My anti-virus didn't make a stink about the file when I opened it. :wacko: I'm guessing it had something to do with the original download location grant you that's strange. The anti-virus would block any obnoxious pop-ups I've downloaded files from that site before without any issues, and it always targeted the file and not the site. Oh well, at least I finally have the companion.

Awesome mod, there aren't many *good* custom voiced followers out there and I've gotten bored of hearing the same voices over and over again. I'm not really into the whole torture thing, but hey, no one's putting a gun to my head and it's not like I got a lot of options to choose from, so thanks. 

It's a shame about the Nexus and really bizarre that they of all people would ban a mod like this. 90% of Skyrim mods are skimpy armors and nude replacers  :s

If you're ever up for it, I'd love seeing a non torture-fetish version. The voice actor is really good and she shows emotion when talking, so that adds a lot to the quality of the mod. 

Awesome mod, there aren't many *good* custom voiced followers out there and I've gotten bored of hearing the same voices over and over again. I'm not really into the whole torture thing, but hey, no one's putting a gun to my head and it's not like I got a lot of options to choose from, so thanks. 

It's a shame about the Nexus and really bizarre that they of all people would ban a mod like this. 90% of Skyrim mods are skimpy armors and nude replacers  :s

If you're ever up for it, I'd love seeing a non torture-fetish version. The voice actor is really good and she shows emotion when talking, so that adds a lot to the quality of the mod. 

You should try out 'Interesting Npcs' it has several fully voiced (fantastically voiced) Npcs and followers. The funny thing about the mod is a lot of the added npcs are just as quirky as Alicia. Which is why I only download and post "good job" comments on the Nexus. They're a bunch of.... I want to say Nazi but that would be disrespectful to a group that actually had set rules and didn't change them to their convenience every 5 minutes. Which is why I'm always here....

Hey guys. Been kind of AWOL lol. The business I have been working on involves plywood and our great government decided to fuck 66% of the US plywood market with higher tariffs Gg. Been in damage control but now I got a month or so to bang shit out while hopefully the department of commerce pulls their heads out of lobbyist assholes. (wishful thinking I know right).

So on order. Trying to get Alicia in her own zone. Polishing off a demure sub companion with a more 'realistic' attitude :P.

Is media fire not working? Cause I can still d/l it

Hey guys. Been kind of AWOL lol. The business I have been working on involves plywood and our great government decided to fuck 66% of the US plywood market with higher tariffs Gg. Been in damage control but now I got a month or so to bang shit out while hopefully the department of commerce pulls their heads out of lobbyist assholes. (wishful thinking I know right).

So on order. Trying to get Alicia in her own zone. Polishing off a demure sub companion with a more 'realistic' attitude :P.

Is media fire not working? Cause I can still d/l it

Glad to see you're back.

Cozy said her computer screamed virus at her when using the media fire dl. So I posted an alt. Might want to look into that. I had no trouble installing it but my computer rather use the cream than be abstinent, if you catch my drift.

Alicia crashes for me if I load her at all, in any order with any combination of mods or none at all but her. Retail client/updated.

Nevermind, I'm a dumbass.

Didn't have Apachii installed.

Now that was funny actually

I found it quite a fun fact you said vanilla Skyrim and the reason turned out to be a needed mod...

I'm glad you got it fixed but it was funny you gotta admit

I'm having problems getting this mod to function correctly. I've unchecked ALL other esp's/esm's, unpacked the content's of the bsa, and even removed the whole scripts folder incase another script leftover was conflicting. Tried running with/without skse.

despite these efforts of mine, once I enter breezehome, the into starts to play, alica runs up, bumps into me, turns around, legs it off. Says not a word.

A short time later, the sound of a trapdoor closing plays and the player controls are re-enabled.

Off I trot around to the door to the basement. Pop down and there she is.

Completely and utterly unresponsive. Pressin E does Nowt, and that's it. No dialogue, no interaction.. nothing

Now I don't think that's whats supposed to occur. Have u any thoughts on what the problem might be ?

its like her scripted events are not firing.. or something.

I'm having problems getting this mod to function correctly. I've unchecked ALL other esp's/esm's, unpacked the content's of the bsa, and even removed the whole scripts folder incase another script leftover was conflicting. Tried running with/without skse.

despite these efforts of mine, once I enter breezehome, the into starts to play, alica runs up, bumps into me, turns around, legs it off. Says not a word.

A short time later, the sound of a trapdoor closing plays and the player controls are re-enabled.

Off I trot around to the door to the basement. Pop down and there she is.

Completely and utterly unresponsive. Pressin E does Nowt, and that's it. No dialogue, no interaction.. nothing

Now I don't think that's whats supposed to occur. Have u any thoughts on what the problem might be ?

its like her scripted events are not firing.. or something.

Go into her basement room then save your game in a different slot, then load said save.

You should be able to speak to her then. Doing that seems to fix said issue everytime for me.