Painslut Companion, Fully voiced

Lol for the life of me I can't remember. Check her in ck. I originally had her rip all her clothes off randomly in combat when she screamed 'I want to feel the cuts on my skin' but that got hell of annoying. If anyone wants to take cracks at her she has all the favor dialogue for commands recorded and in the BSA I just couldn't get them not to break her follow package. Like any of my mods I released it stable. Or tried to. There's other shit hiding just disabled

Lol for the life of me I can't remember. Check her in ck. I originally had her rip all her clothes off randomly in combat when she screamed 'I want to feel the cuts on my skin' but that got hell of annoying. If anyone wants to take cracks at her she has all the favor dialogue for commands recorded and in the BSA I just couldn't get them not to break her follow package. Like any of my mods I released it stable. Or tried to. There's other shit hiding just disabled

Well, i'm always afraid to mess with her files. i've loaded it up once, and got some error or something. Wasnt the usual errors i get when screwing with CK. Simple files like armor, weapons, or clothing i dont mind messing with, but when it comes to complex NPCs with scripts that i dont understand, i try to avoid even opening up the file.

And DDP, since you've made scripts with Alicia, do you know if its possible to make a script for a different custom follower where he wont talk when you interact with him? I made a Link follower, who's working pretty well.. however, he's not true to his characteristics. He's suppose to be mute. When i talk to him, he responds as if he's not mute. Wish i can change that. Also, is there a way to have him switch to Bow and Arrow when an enemy like a Dragon appears but out of his reach, and when the enemy is in range, he'll switch to close combat sword/shield? Mainly i want him to prioritize sword/shield over the bow/arrow, but switch to bow/arrow when he cant reach his targets, and after target is dead, back to sword/shield.

Well' date=' i'm always afraid to mess with her files. i've loaded it up once, and got some error or something. Wasnt the usual errors i get when screwing with CK. Simple files like armor, weapons, or clothing i dont mind messing with, but when it comes to complex NPCs with scripts that i dont understand, i try to avoid even opening up the file.

And DDP, since you've made scripts with Alicia, do you know if its possible to make a script for a different custom follower where he wont talk when you interact with him? I made a Link follower, who's working pretty well.. however, he's not true to his characteristics. He's suppose to be mute. When i talk to him, he responds as if he's not mute. Wish i can change that. Also, is there a way to have him switch to Bow and Arrow when an enemy like a Dragon appears but out of his reach, and when the enemy is in range, he'll switch to close combat sword/shield? Mainly i want him to prioritize sword/shield over the bow/arrow, but switch to bow/arrow when he cant reach his targets, and after target is dead, back to sword/shield.

[/quote']

Ya you have to un BSA the Alicia files. Far as I know ck has issues with the BSA's And you need to change his voice type to a custom one and link any dialogue to that voice type. One of these days I might do a tutorial vid on it

aw damit.. i suck at modding. I only do the simple stuff like editing armor stats. Anything voice related' date=' i suck at. Any chance i can upload my link files and have you make him mute for me? Maybe instead of 'talking', he 'grunts' when he greets you?

And if you can, fix the bow/arrow issue.

Zelda: Link Follower

Lol A: I'm in Vegas

B: got too much on my plate anyway when I get home

Starting a business and fixing my own shit. Sorry man

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod! I really like her but I don't like 2 things. First - you should remove her "default" clothes. I've done my followers (I am not a pro modder or anything, everything I've done is on casual level) and if they had some default clothes - they equipped them instead of the item you try to give em if the item is with lower armor ratio and since those clothes/armor are set as "default" they don't appear in the inventory. UFO fixes this because it have an option to make the default clothes visible in the inventory but Alicia is not "UFO enabled" if I can call it like that, so I can't use that option either. You just have to put the clothes/armor in the inventory so the companion will equip them by default instead making the clothes/armor "default". Just leave the default line as None. And the second "problem" is what I already mentioned - the lack of "compatibility" with companion mods like UFO. Or its some script to enable the compatibility I dunno, but you know what I am talking about : D Even if you add your basic commands as go there etc, will be fine, its not required to make it compatible with follower mods but at least add those options by yourself. Just my 2 cents. Besides that the mod is GREAT! I am going to roll with this girl for a long time, she's very unique made ;) I hope you update her in the future!

Angrymarine, after reading your post (i could be wrong), but i assume your problem is you cant get her naked? There's an option to have her take off her clothes. Or you can install an invisible armor mod and have her wear it. *thumbs up*

My Alicia is wearing invisible armor. And i buffed up the stats so she'd automatically wear it. Also, for some odd reason, she wont wear Iron armor over her default, but she'd wear Fur? I think she specializes in Light armor, i'm not sure.

all companions wont wear anything with a lower armor ratio then their default. There's 2 ways to make sure she'll wear anything you give her. And both require you to screw around with the CK files.

1: edit her default armor and reduce the armor rating to like 0. or 1. That way she'll wear just about anything you give her.

2: edit whatever armor you want her to wear. Increase the armor value by enough where its better then her default.

Personally, i dont have to worry about companions wearing what i give them, because I edit the stats of all the armors and weapons i like. I drop their weight to 0, give each piece like 50 armor rating, and put a bundle enchantment that increases the carrying capacity by 100-300, Health 100, Magic 100, and Stam 100. And then i'm OP. But that's just me.

all companions wont wear anything with a lower armor ratio then their default. There's 2 ways to make sure she'll wear anything you give her. And both require you to screw around with the CK files.

1: edit her default armor and reduce the armor rating to like 0. or 1. That way she'll wear just about anything you give her.

2: edit whatever armor you want her to wear. Increase the armor value by enough where its better then her default.

FALSE. open console, click on her. Equipitem xxxx

xxxx is the item you want her to equip.

Holy shit. Lotta posts in the last few days. No I'm pretty sure hearth fire will crash it. But give it a shot it's a BSA so easy as hell to disable and uninstall. As for the armor crap meh, it was honestly a quicky 5 hour piece of work. I've had sexual encounters that lasted longer (ok I lie I'm a 500lb virgin) so I don't remember wtf I did with her loadout etc. And like I posted before I'm a lazy shit so if you want something fixed on her go for it. Post it here if you fix it etc I'm just done with her