Painslut Companion, Fully voiced

Slightly off topic, but has been mentioned here, and there is no other relevant thread to ask in.

How goes that Arnie follower mod?

Ever since you told us about it, I've been looking forward to hearing the Governator provide an endless stream of insulting sarcastic observations on everything and everyone I encounter throughout the frigid heart of Tamriel.

Slightly off topic' date=' but has been mentioned here, and there is no other relevant thread to ask in.

How goes that Arnie follower mod?

Ever since you told us about it, I've been looking forward to hearing the Governator provide an endless stream of insulting sarcastic observations on everything and everyone I encounter throughout the frigid heart of Tamriel.

[/quote']

Lol Was planning on getting back in touch with my VA for it this weekend. Lotta RL shit the last month for everyone it seemed, put me back on some of the others I'm working on as well. Honestly once we get rolling on it the longest part is going to be finding the lines to trigger arnold. His base programming will take all of 45 min then its just adding 900 audio lines and their triggers :P

Don'f forget I still want you guys to help me build a voiced shop - plus since I suck at quests/scripts got another idea if you are interested enough - a quest(s) to gain various companions who will give life to which ever home you decide to live in (plus kick some serious ass if you decided to take them with you - see my fallen angels mod on Nexus/Steam for the type of ass kicking I mean) - already made a few NPCs as a starter who will live anywhere you ask them to - all new races which means can make bespoke options for them (maids/succubui so far), just need a good quest/script writer now to discuss cool ideas with and get it done.

6b2f5f200359979.jpg 410d74200359986.jpg ff2ea6200360002.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Cause there are 0 freaky chicks out there who come up with painslut ideas and half write the dialogue or anything huh rofl

I think you were sarcastic there. I'm not one of them' date=' but I've come across quite a few who'd find delight in doing this... and you'd be surprised of their backgrounds...

[/quote']

Lol I have more than a few on call :P

Alicia was a mid 30's mother of 2, housewife pta all that shit rofl. And some of the shit she wanted to do was nixed by me :P She is KINKY and fucking hilarious to boot.

Ive got waaay too many projects just waiting on audio files, I have this feeling everyones going to get back to me in the same week and make my brain want to explode

Don't nix anything in the future, please. I'm... curious. ;)

it didnt install correctly at mine i think. when i start the game everything is good except that alicia doesnt come to the living room. she only appears in the basement and when i try to talk to her it does nothing. please help

Here, I will help you with common sense

A: Uninstall

B: Reinstall

C: If A+B doesnt work disable as many other mods as possible and try again

D: If you have done this and still encounter problems list mods you have to have installed or are running

E: Are you running any house changing mods, if so disable

F: Try to learn that posting "Please help" with only the bare details is shit and just makes us as modders hate you plebs more

G: Kill a puppy

H: Eat apples

I: Re-roll from life

Actually i will re-post that on main page i like it

let me give a better explanation:

i got wierd glitch where she won't appear when i enter house. Instead she is in the basement, but she doesn't talk or react. I hit her and she killed me :o Is it because I already owned the house before I installed? Is there a certain orderin which to install the esm esp or bsa

let me give a better explanation:

i got wierd glitch where she won't appear when i enter house. Instead she is in the basement' date=' but she doesn't talk or react. I hit her and she killed me :o Is it because I already owned the house before I installed? Is there a certain orderin which to install the esm esp or bsa

[/quote']

Shouldnt be, and owning it shouldnt do anything either, I've tested it both ways, it has to be a mod conflict, try having it at top of load order but a conflict would still screw with it in unforeseeable ways

great mod love it!!!! any chance of giving her muffled sounds when she has a gag on?=)

Uhh no, Id have to have the specific addon that adds the gag and then script it to run with my mod release a special version of my mod for use with only that gag mod then record audio to be used with said special mod...

I don't like you enough for that

Hell I don't even know you, buy me a couple hookers and a beer and we will talk

great mod love it!!!! any chance of giving her muffled sounds when she has a gag on?=)

Uhh no' date=' Id have to have the specific addon that adds the gag and then script it to run with my mod release a special version of my mod for use with only that gag mod then record audio to be used with said special mod...

I don't like you enough for that

Hell I don't even know you, buy me a couple hookers and a beer and we will talk

[/quote']

where do i get the hookers and beer =p ill get you hookers left and right and a never ending keg :D

Love this mod, no issues at all here. My favorite companion. :)

One question if that's alright. Would it be possible to change her location? Like instead of Breezehome, have her in Proudspire Manor instead? Love having her around, but would like to keep her in my main house since I don't use Breezehome anymore.

Just an idea. Great job on the mod.

Love this mod' date=' no issues at all here. My favorite companion. :)

One question if that's alright. Would it be possible to change her location? Like instead of Breezehome, have her in Proudspire Manor instead? Love having her around, but would like to keep her in my main house since I don't use Breezehome anymore.

Just an idea. Great job on the mod.

[/quote']

Lol it actually would only take a few min if you knew how to mod the file :). But I'm lazy gl

Great mod! Love the dialogue, voice work and the way (for me, anyway) everything starts off kind of funny and light-hearted before getting unexpectedly dark. I love humor with a little bite.

The woman who voiced this for you is terrific. Sure, there is a sexy, groin-tingling quality to her voice; but, aside from that, she just does a fantastic job of emoting and really bringing the character to life. She'd be terrific voicing any character. The sound-quality was excellent and a really nice surprise. I can't say enough about it.

I know you are working on other projects and I am looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. Thank you for your hard work and sharing such a wonderful mod!

Great mod! Love the dialogue' date=' voice work and the way (for me, anyway) everything starts off kind of funny and light-hearted before getting unexpectedly dark. I love humor with a little bite.

The woman who voiced this for you is terrific. Sure, there is a sexy, groin-tingling quality to her voice; but, aside from that, she just does a fantastic job of emoting and really bringing the character to life. She'd be terrific voicing any character. The sound-quality was excellent and a really nice surprise. I can't say enough about it.

I know you are working on other projects and I am looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. Thank you for your hard work and sharing such a wonderful mod!

[/quote']

Try my Descent mod for more fun :P

Just finished script as of now for my Skyrim Fringe Division mod, going to release that in episode stages. A lot of my companions are on VA hiatus it seems rofl, summer and all that. And getting discouraged after Descents release and getting a job finally put me back but I'm starting to rev up again. This shit takes a while and when you work for 3 hours then finally think to hit the save button and the CK crashes it is kind of disheartening and you say fuck it for a weekend. That shit doesnt help rofl.

Great mod! Love the dialogue' date=' voice work and the way (for me, anyway) everything starts off kind of funny and light-hearted before getting unexpectedly dark. I love humor with a little bite.

[/quote']

Just finished script as of now for my Skyrim Fringe Division mod, going to release that in episode stages. A lot of my companions are on VA hiatus it seems rofl, summer and all that. And getting discouraged after Descents release and getting a job finally put me back but I'm starting to rev up again. This shit takes a while and when you work for 3 hours then finally think to hit the save button and the CK crashes it is kind of disheartening and you say fuck it for a weekend. That shit doesnt help rofl.

Can you give link to you other mod?;)

[/quote']

Can you give link to you other mod?;)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16461

[/quote']

Yeah. I...uh (cough)...didn't initially see the Nexus link when I looked at your first post. Hehehe. Well, at least I read instructions :D

Anyway, I downloaded Descent and will hopefully get to check it out tonight after work. Thanks!

I know what you mean about the CK. One crash and--poof!--there goes my motivation. Grrrrr.

Hello there.

Not too long ago I used Alicia's voice files extracted from the Painslut mod to re-voice my Oblivon characters. It requires the "ElzMoreVoice" mods here and here to work. For now its confined to my own hard drive, but I just made a video featuring this mod that you can see here: http://videobam.com/hTgby . I'm wondering if its alright with you and Alicia's voice actress if I post the mod?

Thanks!

Hello there.

Not too long ago I used Alicia's voice files extracted from the Painslut mod to re-voice my Oblivon characters. It requires the "ElzMoreVoice" mods here and here to work. For now its confined to my own hard drive' date=' but I just made a video featuring this mod that you can see here: http://videobam.com/hTgby . I'm wondering if its alright with you and Alicia's voice actress if I post the mod?

Thanks!

[/quote']

IDC go for it, video load time was HOOOOOORIBLE but do w/e with it :P

Hello there.

Not too long ago I used Alicia's voice files extracted from the Painslut mod to re-voice my Oblivon characters. It requires the "ElzMoreVoice" mods here and here to work. For now its confined to my own hard drive' date=' but I just made a video featuring this mod that you can see here: http://videobam.com/hTgby . I'm wondering if its alright with you and Alicia's voice actress if I post the mod?

Thanks!

[/quote']

IDC go for it, video load time was HOOOOOORIBLE but do w/e with it :P

Yeah Videobam pretty much sucks for free anyways. Thanks!

The video is now uploaded to here too: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/5870 but I had to divide it up into parts because they only allow 150MB videos.

Dunno if this mentioned already but I cba to read through 20 pages. I had the "freeze" bug myself, I'd enter, she'd saunter out and dart right back to her basement, no dialogue. Which compounded into non-responsive eyecandy in the basement. Went through the initial steps listed on page 1 to no avail. However after some further I got her to work. ^^

Possible "Freeze" solution: Load Order the .esp first.

That fixed her for me. Hope this helps

Awesome mod was looking for this on the nexus woe is me who was naive and now educated to the stupidity of Nexus. Love the work simply phenomenal will give the Descent mod a thorough try when I have some free time away from room mates...I get strange stares when my computer makes um...well..."noises" >.>