Painslut Companion, Fully voiced

Great mod, although recently when trying to start new female characters, I find this mod causes Skyrim to throw rather epic CTDs when you attempt to switch the chargen sex to female.

Disabling it to start with gets around it at least, and I just enable it later.

Hello! I am loving this mod, however, I can't really use her as a follower. Every time we get into a fight, even if she didn't get hit that fight, she ends it with, "The pain was intense! I climaxed four times!" And it makes no sense and got old really fast. I still have her in breezehome and I go down there often to have some fun though. Major kudos to whoever voiced her.

I don't know if anyone was having trouble like me with this and UFO, but I had Painslut first and then got UFO. When I got UFO I did the recommended 'failsafe' install, and afterwords when I dismissed Alicia, she wouldn't go back to the basement or breezehome. She'd just stand there. Well It was an easy fix, just uninstall the entire mod, and redownload it from the link in the first post. Using NMM or another .esp loader won't work, since the UFO failsafe install deletes the loose script that has to do with Alicia running back to breezehome. You have to completely redownload the mod and install it again after you already have UFO installed. Hope that helps some people if anyone is having problems.

Im Having That Problem That She Doesnt Do Any Thing' date=' She Doesn't Talk Or Come to Greet Me . I Dont Have No Other Mods Installed Besides The Painslut and The Hair One . Dont No What To Do , Can Any one Tell Me How I Can Get The Mod To Work Properly

[/quote']

Honestly it should work at that point, try turning the mod off loading saving OUTSIDE breezehome then reloading the mod. A issue can occur if you have saved inside of breezehome then try to enable the mod as it will load your old breezehome without the trigger instead of the new one

I seem to be having a problem with her since downloading Dawnguard. I cannot get her to follow me, or go home. I also have both options showing up concurrently for following and sending her back home.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I seem to be having a problem with her since downloading Dawnguard. I cannot get her to follow me' date=' or go home. I also have both options showing up concurrently for following and sending her back home.

[/quote']

Nope. She is still working fine with the 1.7 patch and Dawnguard installed.

I seem to be having a problem with her since downloading Dawnguard. I cannot get her to follow me' date=' or go home. I also have both options showing up concurrently for following and sending her back home.

[/quote']

Nope. She is still working fine with the 1.7 patch and Dawnguard installed.

Thanks, I ended up having to work today anyway so wasn't going to get to it :P Glad to know it still works

Just installed this, have the latest 1.7 patch with dawnguard and no other mods other than the hair one. When I first come into breezehome she shows up, looks at me, and then runs to the basement with no dialog. When I go into the basement she won't talk to me. I installed with nexus mod manager, tried turning off dawnguard to see if that helped, still no voice... Anyone else getting this or have any ideas on a fix? Would really love to be able to use this mod. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just installed this' date=' have the latest 1.7 patch with dawnguard and no other mods other than the hair one. When I first come into breezehome she shows up, looks at me, and then runs to the basement with no dialog. When I go into the basement she won't talk to me. I installed with nexus mod manager, tried turning off dawnguard to see if that helped, still no voice... Anyone else getting this or have any ideas on a fix? Would really love to be able to use this mod. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[/quote']

Any other mods you are running would be helpful as well :P

And that sounds like you have a issue with the BSA file as well because it is not reading the audio. Can try extracting the BSA with Fallouts BSA extractor or something similar and putting it into your data folder, otherwise idk

Completely fresh install, the only things I have is this, the hair mod that is required for it, and dawnguard. I turned dawnguard off even and left just the other two.

Tried unpacking the BSA file into the data file and still a no go... Does seem like all the files are there so I'm a bit confused. It isn't a steam install so maybe it's not in the same folder it would be defaultly installed to if it was. File locations for the entire game shouldn't matter though I'd think, long as everything is in the data folder, right?

I have the same issue with her being non-responsive in the basement. I'll try uninstall-reinstall but i thought id just ask.

would having another home impact the mod in any way. like the bathing beauties suite?

I honestly dont know lol, mod conflicts are fucking retarded atm. as soon as someone comes out with a program that detects conflicts before starting that person will be hailed as a god

I have the same issue with her being non-responsive in the basement. I'll try uninstall-reinstall but i thought id just ask.

would having another home impact the mod in any way. like the bathing beauties suite?

I honestly dont know lol' date=' mod conflicts are fucking retarded atm. as soon as someone comes out with a program that detects conflicts before starting that person will be hailed as a god

[/quote']

wyre bash is a good conflict checker :)

For anyone having problems getting Alicia talking, it's worth noting that I think this clashes with Mini Lovers. I've had Alicia as a fully working follower for weeks. I gave Mini Lovers a try last night, and Alicia disappeared. Previously when she's done that, she's usually back tied up at Breezeholme, but no sign of her there either.

I did a clean reinstall of Alicia and found her back in the basement, but no dialogue options and she wasn't speaking. So I uninstalled Mini Lovers, tried again, and bingo, Alicia is back to her usual chatty, bratty self.