Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

2 hours ago, GreatLord said:

Are you going to convert it?

I have already done it..... 

I'm playing with it to test my conversion of AYGAS. Have no problems with the mod itself so far, but I have some problems with breaking scripts of other mods, so I got a bit stuck in my actual play throu right now. Seems like I have to rework my setup. 

56 minutes ago, mathys27 said:

I seem to have a problem with my TaskMistress, she doesn't train slaves even after i told her to prepare a schedule for training

It takes a while, the training schedule is revised twice per game day. 

On 7/16/2018 at 10:03 PM, friggity1971 said:

I am approaching the limit of 10 placed permanent cell tokens. I spent a house cell token in a place I now regret spending it. If I destroy that cell (can't remember the correct wording,) will I go from 8/10 permanent cells to 7/10?

Something about the wording of the "no refund" made me wary. I don't care at all about the lost 1400 gold for cell token. I just want to get my permanent cell slot back. I just installed some new player home mods with a lot more room for doing slaver/bdsm stuff and would prefer to spend the tokens there.

Another question: I have made it a personal mission to sell at least one of each of the sought after slaves on the shopping list. I found a male Khajiit. Had him all dandied up thinking some noble lady wanted a furry boy toy or something and it looks like Sibil just wanted another worker for the mines... oh well. But, I can't seem to satisfy the requirement of "an older person of some education." Any hints there?

Also, what's up with all the side-eye from Sibil and the elf dude (not the Thalmor, the other one who looks like Shaggy) at the auctions? I was thinking about trying to catch Sibil outside and enslave her. Would that make everybody in the Restless Hunter hostile? Has anybody tried it?

Yes if you destroy the cell, you will not get the token or the gold back, but you will free up a slot for a house cell. 

The “older person” would be some old dude  working at the courts or an older priest. 

You can try catching the patrons at the restless hunter. It won’t enrage anyone or break things, but Pardo may still refer to them during auctions (he doesn’t check who is actually there). 

hmm looks like the check clothing still ha issues with sos on the females and devious devices.

the sos happens randomly. u can put them into HSH and when it checks their clothing it visualy removes the sos on them. then next time u enter it randomly appear or dispear when it check their clothing. the 4.1 deviou stuff does that also. for example i put one in hsh with a full set of clear colored bondage gear on. and it does like the sos issue. it changes what it shows on them each time it checks.

6 hours ago, sidfu said:

hmm looks like the check clothing still ha issues with sos on the females and devious devices.

the sos happens randomly. u can put them into HSH and when it checks their clothing it visualy removes the sos on them. then next time u enter it randomly appear or dispear when it check their clothing. the 4.1 deviou stuff does that also. for example i put one in hsh with a full set of clear colored bondage gear on. and it does like the sos issue. it changes what it shows on them each time it checks.

I'll have to try SOS, as I have no idea how that functions.

The DD stuff remains an issue. Some of it could be due to script lag, but the problem is that DD has 2 items for each device, a visual one, and an inventory one. HSH can detect the visual one but has no way to determine the inventory device that belongs with it, and that is the one it needs to interact with when re-equiping DD devices.

I've searched for a related topic but came up with nothing.  What does it mean, "taskmaster eval incomplete try without skipping the dialogue"? 

I have my taskmistress training everything except love making and poses.  The slaves are being trained in everything.  The above message appears when I address her as taskmistress.  What dialogue is it referring to?  As far as I can tell, there is no dialogue to skip.  It just goes from one menu to the next.

That message means that the dialogue completed (or you clicked through it) before the background script could prepare the next bit of dialogue. In most cases you can ignore it, it will mostly affect the lineup commands

Noob question ?

How can I trigger a sex animation using one of those furnitures from the "torture devise spell" in the slave house? for example I summon a pillory and put my slave there but every time I start an animation with the slave in the pillory it starts another random aggressive animation. I have Defeat too and it works when I use the pillory, how does it works in this mod? What should I do? Do I need another mod. Everything is installed in the right place, at least the requirements not the "optional" stuff. Thanks

14 hours ago, sidfu said:

some bad news seems last update caused the spells to not auto get added to player on game start.

update

yep with newest version it doesnt give u the spells for setting out the funiture

Can you start a new game please and post the Papyrus log of that?

12 hours ago, davidbonde said:

I have Display model II and wonder if putting HSH slave in DM2 devices is meant to have an effect on their stats? Only im not seeing any changes and would be useful if it did. Also does anyone know if it has an effect on PAHE either?

It doesn't affect their stats. It would make sense to have it improve Pose training. HSH does detect (and use) DM2 furniture, but I am not sure if and how it can actually detect a slave being in a DM2 furniture

9 hours ago, Musje said:

It doesn't affect their stats. It would make sense to have it improve Pose training. HSH does detect (and use) DM2 furniture, but I am not sure if and how it can actually detect a slave being in a DM2 furniture

Ah ok, good to know. I will put them in HSH furniture in future then

47 minutes ago, hawklee1983 said:

sorry, I have a noob question, please tell me where is Restless Hunter? I've no idea where it is.

I believe xyzxyz was trying to be helpful but the Restless Hunter is due south of Ivarstead, in the Rift, near the Imperial Camp.

Are there tricks for the put slave into torture devices dialogue?

Somehow my slaves just don't go onto the furnitures like the cool new ZAZ 8+ chairs or the wooden pony from DM2.

My slaves are untrained, do they need obedience to follow this command?

17 hours ago, sidfu said:

here u go. also dont forget that u get a slave has a mcm bug where mcm dont want to show. for u get a slave u have to not start game with it then install it and keep restarting till mcm comes up. resetting mcm dont help it show

Papyrus.0.log

I see some errors that shouldn't be there.  Did you

- Install Interactive BDSM?

- Select the Interactive BDSM patch option when installing HSH?

Can you also post the file phhshitf.psc from your Skyrim install folder (skyrim\data\scripts\source) please?

38 minutes ago, Musje said:

I see some errors that shouldn't be there.  Did you

- Install Interactive BDSM?

- Select the Interactive BDSM patch option when installing HSH?

Can you also post the file phhshitf.psc from your Skyrim install folder (skyrim\data\scripts\source) please?

bah i had forgot i  had removed ibdsm for this new game. but on side note even when i had ibdsm installed i didnt get the spells in my last game