Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

11 minutes ago, toto85400 said:

HI, i upgraded all your mods like recommanded, need of clean start ?

All these mods can be upgraded during an ongoing game, no clean start required.

Unless otherwise specified of course

So far the update seems to be working fine for me.

One positive thing I've noticed is that when having one slave train another when they get to doing Pose training it says "training in grace" and the animations are appropriate.  Used to be it would say combat training (even if the trainer had no combat skill) and they'd fight to train pose.  Nice update on that!

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:50 AM, Musje said:

The Pose dialogue is part of the mod but appears on HSH and PAHE slaves both. You need to install FNIS Spells for those to work though.

To assign slaves to a specific cell, take them there and say "Attend me, slave". The options there let you set or clear the link to a specific room.

I have FNIS spells installed and redid FNIS with no error/warnings, but I'm still only seeing that pose for me pretty line when they aren't part of the HSH system, and they're still unresponsive. Any ideas?

44 minutes ago, Addasus said:

I have FNIS spells installed and redid FNIS with no error/warnings, but I'm still only seeing that pose for me pretty line when they aren't part of the HSH system, and they're still unresponsive. Any ideas?

Check the papyrus log, maybe there's an error that gives some clue as to what is going on.

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:20 PM, Musje said:

Check the papyrus log, maybe there's an error that gives some clue as to what is going on.

I managed to fix it before seeing this. Uninstalled and reinstalled your mod, FNIS spells, ran LOOT, and ran FNIS again. Seems to be working now, so no idea what was going wrong. Thanks for the help!

5 minutes ago, danta said:

So how do I get a slave to be a courtesan

That is a function of one of Musje's other mods - "And You Get a Slave." Go to that page, read the instructions and, if you haven't already, download it. ?

11 minutes ago, Psalam said:

That is a function of one of Musje's other mods - "And You Get a Slave." Go to that page, read the instructions and, if you haven't already, download it. ?

You might mention - Courtesan is not implemented yet...

11 minutes ago, Musje said:

It is :)  Once you get the Madame perk, you can assign slaves as courtesans in your home

Dang - Thanks.  Last time I checked, Madame was not implemented either. Highest it would go was Prostitute. Neither was Handler.

I apologize for handing out bad information - and I need to go play some more and catch up...

id like to report a bug, i have upgraded my hsh to 1.19 from 1.17

i have dd4.1, i use nexus mod manager to override 1.19 from 1.17, however the skyui overlay doesnt recognize the devious devices 

and everytime i enter a new cell, the devices unequip from slaves staying at an indoor cell

it works if i downgrade from 1.19 to 1.17 

2 minutes ago, danta said:

Not sure what thread to ask in so I might as well be this one .

What is the grace stat ? also how to I raise anger and fear

As far as I have read, fear and anger are randomly risen after each punishment and action you do to the slave, might be different now though, it has been a while since I read about the subject ^^"

9 minutes ago, danta said:

Not sure what thread to ask in so I might as well be this one .

What is the grace stat ? also how to I raise anger and fear

Grace is not a stat, grace training refers to the Pose stat.

Anger training, punish the slave when they are Angry.

Fear, punish, beat or torture the slave to make them afraid.

12 hours ago, newuser42 said:

id like to report a bug, i have upgraded my hsh to 1.19 from 1.17

i have dd4.1, i use nexus mod manager to override 1.19 from 1.17, however the skyui overlay doesnt recognize the devious devices 

and everytime i enter a new cell, the devices unequip from slaves staying at an indoor cell

it works if i downgrade from 1.19 to 1.17 

1.19 handles outfits a bit differently. If you take the DD stuff from your slaves, give it back, then tell the slave "you will wear that from now on", things should be ok