Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

In preparation for any possible furniture addons  coming withing the next month to a year... (innocent whistle)

I rolled back my zaz animation pack to V 6.1 as well as reverting to the zep version 1.08 that works with this roll back.

This allowed for adding the new Tara files without going over the furniture animation limit (since zaz 6.22 pushed me over that limit with the now redundant furniture)

Only bringing this up to report that PAH-HSH performed swimmingly in dealing with this change.   In order to test the system, I left the old poles and spinning wheels and such up to see what will happen.   The furnitures vanished as expected and HSH didn't even hiccup over the change.  It uses the older non 6.22 furniture spawning spell as well.  So basically.  Everything worked just fine.   (Although I did make sure that none of the furniture was in use during the preparation save..  I didn't want to push it THAT hard.  All slaves were sent to their cells beforehand for the cataclysm)

Not very useful information overall, but I figured it would help to at least know that your diligent work toward functionality has paid off Musje =p

Although one major drawback.. I now weep when i no longer see the OK sign next to 6.22 (optional) 

But if anyone is hesitating to roll back.  I can verify that it should work mid game... at least for me. (still back up your saves though)

In my new game I don't have enough trained slaves to test it so a question: I know what the "practice sensual arts" command does but what about the "play with another slaves"?

And (BTW) have anybody managed to get a housecarl serviced by slaves?

Play with the other slaves allows a slave with high training to act as a dom or sub in torture, whipping scenes with other slaves.  This was added to keep them in play even if their training was high.   And yes, my housecarl is regularly services.

You can already order a taskmistress to keep you company. That way she will come running when you return home.

well she dont always follow me.

found what the issue is with slaves dieing on training. its simple hp.  a unique slave will have lower hp than a generic bandit thats enslaved and thats all.

probaly would will be good is maybe when they combat train they get a temp buff to buff their hp to prevent it.

easy to test.

unique person slave training a bandit slave= dont die durning training combat

bandit slave training a unique slave= unique slave dies during combat training.

is there anyway to not have them train combat? i looked at all the topics and there was none to say no combat training.

You can already order a taskmistress to keep you company. That way she will come running when you return home.

well she dont always follow me.

found what the issue is with slaves dieing on training. its simple hp.  a unique slave will have lower hp than a generic bandit thats enslaved and thats all.

probaly would will be good is maybe when they combat train they get a temp buff to buff their hp to prevent it.

easy to test.

is there anyway to not have them train combat? i looked at all the topics and there was none to say no combat training.

I was wondering the same thing.  Right now if you leave the training as train to be obedient... and leave the area, eventually they max out and revert to all other training.   It would be nice if they would just stop after they finish the specific training you ordered.

One way I THINK you can get around this is to have a slave train others that has NO combat training themselves.. only submissive.  I need to do more testing though.

easy to test.

ahhhh now I understand! With one or two exceptions I don't use named NPCs as slaves and Wenches have a shitload of HP.

Have seen this command but I thought that if I use it she will follow me outdoors :) Will certainly try it now!

There are a lot of commands now, and it is not always obvious what effect they have.

We need a "Slave Owner's Manual", with maybe an example of how and when to use each command, with what effect.

Not saying Musje should do this for us - but it would be great if someone did. 

Musje, I'm placing cell markers on the top of beds. Does it matter? Could it be the reason that slaves don't use beds (except very occasionally)?

And, when I asked about housecarl being serviced by a slave, does the slave do anything more than following her around? Just checking you understand? :)

ok thanks. Appreciated!

EDIT - Musje, placing cell markers next to the bed (rather than on it) definitively improved the rate at which slaves use beds. At least indoors. Will have to check now if it happens outdoors as well.

And another strange thing just happened: a slave guarding a permanent camp (all stats in the 90s) just vanished during the combat training. Her trainee is stuck in a combat training mode. And, when I look at HSH list in MCM, the trainer is still named as camps' guardian but the only name on the list is that of the trainee's.

The best thing you can do is to completely rework the enslavement system, which would completely abandon the PAHE. There's a whole bunch of mistakes. And the further the more.

For example, in the new version 7.2.4, now completely enslaved NPCs will not respawn .Or will appear but in T posture :angry:

The best thing you can do is to completely rework the enslavement system, which would completely abandon the PAHE. There's a whole bunch of mistakes. And the further the more.

For example, in the new version 7.2.4, now completely enslaved NPCs will not respawn .Or will appear but in T posture :angry:

PAHE is a very complex system that does lead to some circumstances like that.. especially with a large script load that could cause misfires and conflicts. But there is also the fact that there has been a lot of hours and hard work poured into developing that system.  Before recommending someone just abandon something like that... ask yourself.. how long would it take you to do the work?

It may be something to think about, before demanding someone else do something like recreate a system from scratch because you spent all of three seconds to figure out the "perfect" solution... to at least think about the work that has been put into it before spouting off something like that as if it was an issue that you, yourself, could resolve over a weekend and a cup of tea.

If you feel there is a specific "mistake" that you can clearly identify.  Instead of poo-pooing the whole system, why not discuss it over in the PAHE thread and see if there may be an easier solution? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61324-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/page-1  (I would also recommend that you show yourself to be a human being this time around, and refrain from acting deliberately rude to a person who has spent hours of their free time to provide a benefit to the community.  Whereas you, yourself, at this point.. have not.)

Just a thought.

From a fellow user of these systems who puts a lot more faith in the authors and developers, than a weekend solution warrior.

PAHE is a very complex system that does lead to some circumstances like that.. especially with a large script load that could cause misfires and conflicts. But there is also the fact that there has been a lot of hours and hard work poured into developing that system.  Before recommending someone just abandon something like that... ask yourself.. how long would it take you to do the work?

It may be something to think about, before demanding someone else do something like recreate a system from scratch because you spent all of three seconds to figure out the "perfect" solution... to at least think about the work that has been put into it before spouting off something like that as if it was an issue that you, yourself, could resolve over a weekend and a cup of tea.

If you feel there is a specific "mistake" that you can clearly identify.  Instead of poo-pooing the whole system, why not discuss it over in the PAHE thread and see if there may be an easier solution? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61324-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/page-1  (I would also recommend that you show yourself to be a human being this time around, and refrain from acting deliberately rude to a person who has spent hours of their free time to provide a benefit to the community.  Whereas you, yourself, at this point.. have not.)

Just a thought.

From a fellow user of these systems who puts a lot more faith in the authors and developers, than a weekend solution warrior.

I asked for your opinion? I asked for your advice?....... Bye

About PAHE: handling enslavement correctly in all situations is a difficult process. PAHE already takes care of the harder cases, but that complexity does mean that sometimes new bugs pop up. And thanks to CliftonJD, PAHE is a lot better than it was a year ago.

I've played around with the old S3 slavery framework in the past, making some modifications to it. And while slavery frameworks like S3 are a great learning tool, they not going to work as well as PAHE without a great deal of work. That's not where I want to spend my energy.