Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Weird. Is that an indoor or outdoor cell?

The expected behaviour is for slaves to keep their outfits when transferred from PAHE to HSH, though they may briefly be naked during the transition. And if a HSH slave loses some clothes (like after having sex, it happens), they should equip everything when you leave and enter the location.

Are you using any mod that might affect NPC inventory? Also if others have this issue, please let me know.

It's an indoor cell. Specifically, the basement in lakeview manor.

I'm using PHE to manage slave inventory. I also have Dudestias outfit changer but I havent used it on any slaves.

I will try and test this out and enslave a new npc, see if maybe it was a fluke. But both the npcs that are having this bug are generic bandits.

EDIT.

So I enslaved a guard with PHE and took away all of her inventory and gave her one item of body armor, she put it on. After I created a slave camp with HSH and assigned her to stay there. Once again as soon as I leave the cell, the npc will take everything off.

I tried this in different locations with house cell tokens and outdoor camp tokens, same result. 

Ah, so the slave appears naked only when you leave the cell and then come back?

Zoning does that to NPCs for some reason after their inventory has been messed with, and HSH has a mechanism that remembers the outfit and should re-dress the slave when their cell is reloaded.

So the slave is either not remembering the outfit, not noticing the cell being reloaded (unlikely), or not redressing properly. What happens when you give the slave some items to wear after transfering her to the HSH cell?

I'm using PHE to manage slave inventory. I also have Dudestias outfit changer but I havent used it on any slaves.

I will try and test this out and enslave a new npc, see if maybe it was a fluke. But both the npcs that are having this bug are generic bandits.

EDIT.

So I enslaved a guard with PHE and took away all of her inventory and gave her one item of body armor, she put it on. After I created a slave camp with HSH and assigned her to stay there. Once again as soon as I leave the cell, the npc will take everything off.

I tried this in different locations with house cell tokens and outdoor camp tokens, same result. 

don't know for certain if its still current, but i think i recall a but mentioned about dudestia outfit changer that might be effecting the outfits in hsh the way it once did in pahe

EDIT.

don't know for certain if its still current, but i think i recall a but mentioned about dudestia outfit changer that might be effecting the outfits in hsh the way it once did in pahe

Looks like youre right, disabling dudestia outfit changer seemed to fix the issue. Ordering slaves to take on and off clothes actually works now, too. its a shame that it conflicts, if only there was a reliable mod to manage npc inventory.

Took some time off and fooled around with Heretical Resources for a day, specifically the Havok enabled chains and ropes. You can see where this is going... freely placeable chains to which you can lock your slaves by the wrist, ankle or neck. Standing, kneeling or hanging.  :)

Sadly it's not possible to attach Havok objects to NPCs unless they are in Ragdoll mode, and the NPC needs to be paralyzed to prevent them from getting up and exiting ragdoll, but with some trickery it is possible to animate the actor to some extent. The end result offers some nice possibilities.  Coming soon to HSH!

attachicon.gifScreenShot9.png

attachicon.gifScreenShot11.png

attachicon.gifScreenShot12.png

Like in: I'll Take The Display Model mod ?

Already does a lot, maybe  a compatibility patch is doable ? 

Like in: I'll Take The Display Model mod ?

Already does a lot, maybe  a compatibility patch is doable ? 

It's not quite the same; this coming update adds Havoc chains which I don't see in that mod. But that mod sure has some nice assets. Maybe it's possible to make it work with HSH slaves.

I was thinking about the train pose - dunno if its PAH or HSH- for a compatibilty patch. 

ps: thoose screenshot are awesome

Now that you mention it, upon further testing I realized that you can't assign clothes with HSH while an NPC is being used by Display Model! You can give clothes before using Display model functions on them and everything will be fine (they wear clothes even after leaving the cell), but otherwise no.

This is certainly not as big of a deal, since I can work around it fast, just good to know :)

PS. This means Dudestia may are may not have been the problem, but I uninstalled it anyway since its very buggy and adds a lot of errors in my logs for some reason.

Couple of notes on the current discussion.

I used to use Display model, ironically I dumped it because HSH does a lot of the same stuff but in a more interactive and fun way.  Still, there are some things in it worth looking at for ideas.  Some of the cages and so forth could be nice to have as place-able bondage furniture in HSH which you could then order a slave into.

Still hoping to have a means of selecting which furniture they use.  Easiest would be an option to 'point it out' kind of like with selecting a slave to be trained.

On the clothing, HSH does pretty well but I have noticed that often when moving them back to PAHE when I change cell they end up completely naked.  The gear is still there, just unequiped.  Not sure if HSH needs to fix this or PAHE but its something to be tweaked when time allows (not a big deal, you can always just tell them what to wear again and everything is fine).  I have also noticed that once I put them back under PAHE and change cell they also sometimes have a gold ring in inventory, no idea why.

That's all I got, just a few notes.  Carry on.

Couple of notes on the current discussion.

I used to use Display model, ironically I dumped it because HSH does a lot of the same stuff but in a more interactive and fun way.  Still, there are some things in it worth looking at for ideas.  Some of the cages and so forth could be nice to have as place-able bondage furniture in HSH which you could then order a slave into.

Still hoping to have a means of selecting which furniture they use.  Easiest would be an option to 'point it out' kind of like with selecting a slave to be trained.

On the clothing, HSH does pretty well but I have noticed that

often when moving them back to PAHE when I change cell they end up completely naked.  The gear is still there, just unequiped.  Not sure if HSH needs to fix this or PAHE but its something to be tweaked when time allows (not a big deal, you can always just tell them what to wear again and everything is fine).  I have also noticed that once I put them back under PAHE and change cell

already aware of it, 1 of the oldest bugs in pahe. at some point i'll look into a dialog "hey get dressed you fool" followed by the usual responses with a chance the slave can show how much he/she wanted to be that way and give a rebellious answer like "No!" for which you can punish the unruly slave some more...

they also sometimes have a gold ring in inventory, no idea why.

That's all I got, just a few notes.  Carry on.

haven't noticed any extra jewelry yet, but i have noticed if the slave gets far enough away from the player like escaping then it commonly loots a new weapon

already aware of it, 1 of the oldest bugs in pahe. at some point i'll look into a dialog "hey get dressed you fool" followed by the usual responses with a chance the slave can show how much he/she wanted to be that way and give a rebellious answer like "No!" for which you can punish the unruly slave some more...

Sounds fun!  LOL

I can't seem to get the quest "Noble Desires" to complete. It has continued to give me a quest objective of "Attend the auction at midnight" despite the fact that I have not only attended the quest auction, and received my gold from Pardo for it, but attended a second auction, and received my gold for that as well.

Things I think could have contributed:

1. Did not leave the Restless Hunter in between asking Pardo to hold an auction and actually attending the auction - I simply 'wait'ed until 11PM and some change, then sat there until Pardo said the auction was starting. I did sit down for both auctions, because the guards told me to. I don't know if it's actually mandatory, though.

2. Did not wait for Pardo to leave the auction room before asking him what we'd made after the first auction. I did wait for him to leave the auction room after the second auction, though - I even left the Restless Hunter and came back before I asked that question.

3. Had enabled the option to skip the quests and was storing non-auction slaves in the Restless Hunter already. I don't know if this is something you can do normally at this point in the questline.

If you can post up the quest ID and the quest stages I can probably just console-command my way out of the issue. I'd use the console to find the quest ID and stages, too (and then guess my way from there) but I have too many quests open and the console puts this one off the screen. Also, I tried to search this topic for the quest ID but couldn't find it (not made easier by the fact that I had to search for 'quest' because 'ID' is too short of a query).

I can't seem to get the quest "Noble Desires" to complete. It has continued to give me a quest objective of "Attend the auction at midnight" despite the fact that I have not only attended the quest auction, and received my gold from Pardo for it, but attended a second auction, and received my gold for that as well.

Things I think could have contributed:

1. Did not leave the Restless Hunter in between asking Pardo to hold an auction and actually attending the auction - I simply 'wait'ed until 11PM and some change, then sat there until Pardo said the auction was starting. I did sit down for both auctions, because the guards told me to. I don't know if it's actually mandatory, though.

2. Did not wait for Pardo to leave the auction room before asking him what we'd made after the first auction. I did wait for him to leave the auction room after the second auction, though - I even left the Restless Hunter and came back before I asked that question.

3. Had enabled the option to skip the quests and was storing non-auction slaves in the Restless Hunter already. I don't know if this is something you can do normally at this point in the questline.

If you can post up the quest ID and the quest stages I can probably just console-command my way out of the issue. I'd use the console to find the quest ID and stages, too (and then guess my way from there) but I have too many quests open and the console puts this one off the screen. Also, I tried to search this topic for the quest ID but couldn't find it (not made easier by the fact that I had to search for 'quest' because 'ID' is too short of a query).

1) No need to leave before the acution starts or sit during.

2) No need to wait... you can ask him as soon as the auciton ends.

3) Having non auction slaves is no issue. It probably has something to do with enabling the Skip Quest option halfway through.

Quest ID is 28a75 (named Noble Desires, you can search for that in console). SetStage 50 on that should complete it.

1) No need to leave before the acution starts or sit during.

2) No need to wait... you can ask him as soon as the auciton ends.

3) Having non auction slaves is no issue. It probably has something to do with enabling the Skip Quest option halfway through.

Quest ID is 28a75 (named Noble Desires, you can search for that in console). SetStage 50 on that should complete it.

Yeah I enabled the skip quest option after delivering the first couple slaves to the mines, but hadn't delivered all three yet, in case that helps you solve the issue (if you even want to... IMO, it's quite reasonable that enabling an option called 'Questline is Optional' halfway through the quests in question could break things).

Got through the quest with the console, thanks for the help. I actually couldn't find the ID when using 'help "noble desires"' or 'showquesttargets', which is why I asked here. I'm not a wizard with console commands though, I just did a basic google, so there might be a better search command I'm not aware of.

It seems every time I try to enjoy my slaves, they are treated as the "passive" partner. Would be nice if female slavers could get to use their slaves, too. PaHe itself gives female slavers the option to have slaves lie down for cowgirl, or "get behind" the slaver. Always a bit tedious to having to remove/readd the house-slaves every time I feel like using them, any chance you could add a choice for active animations to the dialog?

No recent change was posted, I might have inadvertedly edited the description, which triggers a notification. 1.02 is coming soons, though. It's in testing now.

It seems every time I try to enjoy my slaves, they are treated as the "passive" partner. Would be nice if female slavers could get to use their slaves, too. PaHe itself gives female slavers the option to have slaves lie down for cowgirl, or "get behind" the slaver. Always a bit tedious to having to remove/readd the house-slaves every time I feel like using them, any chance you could add a choice for active animations to the dialog?

I'll add something, maybe options for a passive regular and passive aggressive interaction. In general I'd like to add more options to specify what it is you want the slave to do, but haven't come up with a decent dialog for it.