Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Hello, I got an issue with the HDT chains, i simply cannot tie them on the chains ( in fact it's looks like even the markers doesn't work, is that beacause my females slave are from deadly wenches ?) and when is say them to follow me on the road it's looks their slaves stat reset.

Deadly Wenches might be problematic (others reported issues with them). Try with a regular bandit or unique NPC.

Hi. i have somes bugs

1. i complete all the quests, auctioning three captive...But do not spawn slaves to buy into the Restless hunter... i want buy slaves but they no spawns.

2. If I leave the auction, and return Pardo does not give me the option .. how much we won in the auction

English is not my language...sorry

1: Are all quests marked as completed? If you left the auction without telling Pardo, perhaps the quest go stuck. Check your quest log please. Also, there need to be free cells for auction slaves to spawn in.

2: If you leave the auction before the end, you need to tell Pardo first.

Yes all quests are done ..also i have done 3 autions  with 9 slaves.

The cells are free all time.

On autions i talk to pardo to leave aution,I leave the area and come back, then when I talk to him he does not give me the option of ... how much we won in the auction.

Note: Ty for this mod It's an amazing job!!

I found this: attachicon.gifScreenShot80.jpg

In the quest noble desires option 2 says attends the auction at midnight....I was at that auction but........

Maybe i have this bugs for this??

Maybe the auction script got stuck in an ongoing auction. You can try resetting it by asking Pardo to organize a new auction, then leave and wait for a day.

Which version did you install? If there's no MCM and not even the inn shows up, then tbe mod probably isn't being loaded. Check the load order.

I have the 1.03 version.So what needs to be done with the load order?I've used loot on the game several times.

Just make sure you load it after PAHE. LOOT should take care of that. Did you try starting a new game (instead of loading one in progress)?

Can you post a papyrus log of you loading your save and trying to open the MCM menu please?

The inn should be marked on your map, a bit west of Riften at the other end of that valley, directly south of Ivarstead (I think, it's the town where the 6000 steps start).

Don´t get the HDT Chains working... 

Can we have a step by step FAQ?

- Do I need any cuffs or anything to be dressed on the slave / actor? (In my case, nothing works)

- The chain "flashes" but the modell just stands still or kneels, when I hit the ragdoll option, nothing happens.

But I can debug it and tell the modell "you got punished enough". 

- Is there a specific height I have to attach the chains to so it can work?

- I tried it inside of Jorrvaskar, where I created a house slave camp inside the upper hall. Are there specific markers,or

anything I miss? Does the chain attach thing only works in (small) cells?

- I use xpms32 extended skeleton and it is overwriten on the left pane in MO by "flimsy ragdolls", Is this the culprit?

- Is there a known mod conflict that prevents the HDT chains from working properly?

- I have Heretic ressources installed and the bodymeshes are also in my left install order in MO, I created them. Any problems known

with meshes install and HDT chains?

- Do I need heretical resources only cuffs, or anything from HR pack to attach the chains to the body?

(Do I need a collar dressed, to attach chains to the neck i.e. ?)

- What does "activate chains" do when I look at the chains? 

Sorry for bombarding with questions, but I can´t find the reason why it´s not working... :((( 

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks for this fantastic mod! Hope I can find the error and fix it...

best

- Do I need any cuffs or anything to be dressed on the slave / actor? (In my case, nothing works)

Nope. But if the slave is wearing a yoke or pony harness, you can't tie them up in chains (there will be a message about that when you try)

- The chain "flashes" but the modell just stands still or kneels, when I hit the ragdoll option, nothing happens.

When you talk to the slave after trying to chain them, do you get the regular dialogue or a popup menu?

Nope. If you place them low, then free end may end up under the floor but the slave will still try and attach to it. The next version fixes this by adding the chain upside-down when placed low.

- I tried it inside of Jorrvaskar, where I created a house slave camp inside the upper hall. Are there specific markers,or

They will work everywhere. On upper floors, slaves sometimes end up in the floor, especially when they reattach when you re-enter the cell

- I use xpms32 extended skeleton and it is overwriten on the left pane in MO by "flimsy ragdolls", Is this the culprit?

Maybe. It sounds like your slaves aren't going into ragdoll mode which might be because of an issue with Flimsy Ragdolls or another mod. What happens if you paralyse an NPC?

- Is there a known mod conflict that prevents the HDT chains from working properly?

Not that I know of

- I have Heretic ressources installed and the bodymeshes are also in my left install order in MO, I created them. Any problems known

Not that I now of, the chains only interact with the skeleton.

- Do I need heretical resources only cuffs, or anything from HR pack to attach the chains to the body?

No special collars needed

Nothing. The HR mod has a little script that attaches you to the chain when you activate it. But HSH disables that function

Try and see what happens if you paralyse an NPC.  If that NPC goes into ragdoll, I can maybe work out some console commands for you to try.

Nope. But if the slave is wearing a yoke or pony harness, you can't tie them up in chains (there will be a message about that when you try)

- Ok, I have tried a lot options, but nothing worked, it seems it isn´t related to that. Thanks for clearing up!

When you talk to the slave after trying to chain them, do you get the regular dialogue or a popup menu?

- there is only a regular dialogue! No pop up. I choose it from the dialogue menu... never worked. Should there be a pop up? Hm...

Nope. If you place them low, then free end may end up under the floor but the slave will still try and attach to it. The next version fixes this by adding the chain upside-down when placed low.

- Ok, good to know. 

They will work everywhere. On upper floors, slaves sometimes end up in the floor, especially when they reattach when you re-enter the cell

Maybe. It sounds like your slaves aren't going into ragdoll mode which might be because of an issue with Flimsy Ragdolls or another mod. What happens if you paralyse an NPC?

- Hm, I have wondered. It seems that if my PC or a NPC goes down it is stiff... like a Nutcracker, it relaxes only when dead. Maybe a trace?

Not that I know of

Not that I now of, the chains only interact with the skeleton.

No special collars needed

Nothing. The HR mod has a little script that attaches you to the chain when you activate it. But HSH disables that function

Try and see what happens if you paralyse an NPC.  If that NPC goes into ragdoll, I can maybe work out some console commands for you to try.

- I try to track the paralyze thing and deactivate flimsy ragdolls, I report back asap! Thank you so much for your answer! :)

No success so far... tried reinstalling ragdolls and force and paralysis.

I use the xp32s Maximum HDT skeleton (115 bones) with HDT Animated P Mod and it overwrites all skeleton files in the left pane in MO.

Man, no idea what else to try...

Edit 2: 

Nope, again. No matter what I do the chains and the actors don´t interact in any way. 

Is there supposed to be a pop up window? or is the way to go:

1) I´m gonna tie u up

2) dialogue menu: These chains will look good on you

3) give me your pretty neck

--> nothing happens ? 

Edit 3: 

Nothing works. I´ll give up on that for now. I hope someone with a similar problem will find a solution. I can´t. The rest of the mod is working fine, but

I really wanted those chains :(  

How would that stuff work in HR? Are there script commands for it? I never understood how to make the chains work in the HR version... how do you

get those assets into the game without a spell like in HSH? 

Thanks.

I'm going to do this:

1.I create a game without the mod

2.Save game

3.clean the save with SaveTool.exe

4. add again mod/ load

5.Now i have all quest for make again..hehe is nice

Also i make a mod called Pandora isle

Is an island independent of the base game, has a tome of spell teleport and a stone to return to tamriel. Has 4 houses of formation of slaves with cells and item zaz.
I would like to place markers on the cells as in hunter area.

Maybe can help me?

Here somes images:

post-808871-0-28133600-1482449884_thumb.jpgpost-808871-0-37841700-1482449933_thumb.jpgpost-808871-0-42016500-1482450013_thumb.jpgpost-808871-0-26335400-1482450206_thumb.jpg

I have a somewhat strange problem. MCM shows I have one camp slave. I have another slave with the same name and base ID in Lakeside Manor. They have different "FF" refids. This slave wandered away from the camp at one point, and I had to take extraordinary measures to re-enslave them. Obviously - I created a duplicate...  Is there any way to clear out the camp arrays? My best option at this point seems to be to move all my slaves (there are a lot) back to PAHE - except that one camp slave. Then uninstall HSH, clean save, and reinstall it. Maybe skip the Quests this time. Any better ideas? Even console kill command does not work on these.

Side question: What does "I release you" actually do? Is there any way to return a slave to initial free status?

Thanks for this mod - this is what I am doing instead of Skyrim SE!

Re-enslaving wayward slaves is probably not a good idea. If a camp slave wanders from the camp, it's probably best to teleport them back to that camp (console: moveto player). I might add an option to do this from MCM, once I add a section of slaves that are not in any cell or camp (ie. runaways)

If you release a slave, they will mostly jut stand around doing whatever. They might have their original dialogue but they will be stripped of all factions and behavioral packages.

Thanks Musje!

The question was really on Release mechanics.

Does Release dispose of the clone and bring back the original from the holding cell?

If not - is the holding cell version (in PAHE) stuck there for good?

What happens if I kill the original in the holding cell?

Have a good Holiday Season! Your mod along with PAHE has brought a lot of pleasure.

the original is dead in order to complete quests related to them, if you visited there in a previous version you likely saw clone of a clone or clone of a clone of a clone(now we kill those too)

Can you tell me if npcs are supposed respawn after selling them through the auction? I sold a hunter i caught next to the riverwood guardians stones in the  but he or another hunter hasn't appear at that camp since many days. I heard npcs respawn after 3 days if you don't go there but does this mod or pahe stop that?

thanks for reading.

respawn times can vary to each npc, some are as little as 3 days as you've heard and others are more. skyrim sets these times, not us. i've heard some npc's can take 10 days to respawn and i've also heard there's a marker on the npc's (or the base) that determines if it even has the ability to respawn

Hello, I got an issue with the HDT chains, i simply cannot tie them on the chains ( in fact it's looks like even the markers doesn't work, is that beacause my females slave are from deadly wenches ?) and when is say them to follow me on the road it's looks their slaves stat reset.

Deadly Wenches might be problematic (others reported issues with them). Try with a regular bandit or unique NPC.

i could see how that would be a problem if they were caught before version 7 or if they upgraded to version 7 without cleaning the save

Edited by CliftonJD

I use the xp32s Maximum HDT skeleton (115 bones) with HDT Animated P Mod and it overwrites all skeleton files in the left pane in MO.

Edit 2: 

Nope, again. No matter what I do the chains and the actors don´t interact in any way. 

1) I´m gonna tie u up

--> nothing happens ? 

Edit 3: 

Nothing works. I´ll give up on that for now. I hope someone with a similar problem will find a solution. I can´t. The rest of the mod is working fine, but

How would that stuff work in HR? Are there script commands for it? I never understood how to make the chains work in the HR version... how do you

The way it works in HSH is:

1) "I'm going to tie you up" and "This chain will look good on you"

2) Then you select where the chain is supposed to go "Give me your pretty neck"

3) Then there should be a line about the pose: "kneel", "stand" or "hang". If you don't get that, try running the dialogue and post your papyrus log here, that might give an idea bout the problem.

4) The slave will go limp, get into the chains, and assume the selected pose.

5) While the slave is in chains, you won;t get a dialogue (a restriction of the Skyrim engine) but a popup, where you can release the slave or push them around.

HR is meant as a resource for other modders; those modders would use the chains in their buildings. The chains that HSH places are the original HR chains with no modifications.

I will soon post a new version of HSH that has some small improvements in the way the chains are handled, and also offers more flexibility: you tell them you want to chain them up, they go limp, and then you use the popup menu to attach any limb to any chain, or let the slave assume a pose. Hopefully that one will work for you.

Edit 2: 

1) I´m gonna tie u up

--> nothing happens ? 

Edit 3: 

The way it works in HSH is:

1) "I'm going to tie you up" and "This chain will look good on you"

2) Then you select where the chain is supposed to go "Give me your pretty neck"

3) Then there should be a line about the pose: "kneel", "stand" or "hang". If you don't get that, try running the dialogue and post your papyrus log here, that might give an idea bout the problem.

4) The slave will go limp, get into the chains, and assume the selected pose.

5) While the slave is in chains, you won;t get a dialogue (a restriction of the Skyrim engine) but a popup, where you can release the slave or push them around.

HR is meant as a resource for other modders; those modders would use the chains in their buildings. The chains that HSH places are the original HR chains with no modifications.

I will soon post a new version of HSH that has some small improvements in the way the chains are handled, and also offers more flexibility: you tell them you want to chain them up, they go limp, and then you use the popup menu to attach any limb to any chain, or let the slave assume a pose. Hopefully that one will work for you.

I get to the point where I get the optinon: Stand, kneel, and hang limp. But no matter what I do, the character doesn´t go into ragdoll mode and the chain doesn´t interact with them. I´ll try to log with papyrus and send it to you. 

It´s really odd, I tried everything: reinstalling ragdolls, hdt physics, Xp32 skeleton, trying with and without flimsy ragdolls. I can´t see in MO where a conflict could derive from? 

I also can´t see how a new game could solve this i.e. 

Aside of that ragdolls and skeletons seem to work fine in battle and with bounce physics.

thanks for your help, will post the logs when I get to the game later...

Iv used 8 house tokens and they all work well, but iv tried my first permanent outdoor token in helgen and its not working the same way:

after placing the cage and confirming the house and cell markers do not go away, adding other markers (bedroom, wall) is the same. they are permanently visible. opening menu it shows 'show markers' i click that and again when it says 'hide markers' but they still dont go away.

also using the spell to place furniture says 'you can not place here' yet in the MCM menu it shows that there is a slave camp now in helgen. any slaves i have with me do not have the option to 'stay here a while' either.

iv fast traveled away and came back but still same. i have logs enabled but do not see any log files for this mod. where are they meant to be saved when you have it enabled?

(btw i also tried to sell more slaves at the inn and it got stuck again on first selling of slave, he just stood there for hours, so i said i need to go and left, when i came back there was no dialogue to get any money from the slaves sold. iv also noticed that after arranging an auction and being told to come back at midnight, if i leave and come back b4 midnight the auction never goes ahead and no buyers are there. but if i dont leave and just wait the auction goes ahead but gets stuck at first sale)

PS it would be handy to also have an option in misc journal to see markers for which mines will buy slaves. do they ever sell slaves from the mines? iv never seen any for sale in the inn either.

EDIT: I dont know if its any help or related but iv updated PAHE to 7.1.3 after the 8 house tokens but b4 the exterior slave camp token. also im now getting "slave completed training" in top left repeating over and over but b4 it just showed the once then faded out.

An outdoor token occupies a grid cell; outside that cell you can't order slaves to stay. And of the token is right on the edge of the cell, that can happen even with slaves right next to it. Try ordering them to stay after taking them near the cell token (the little box), on different sides of it.

But the fact your markers do not disappear and you can't place furniture might mean that the camp somehow got bugged. Can you post a papyrus log please, after trying to place furniture and showing / hiding markers?

The trainer issue sounds like something that another person once got but I was not able to replicate. I don;t think the PAHE upgrade would cause this though. Would like to see a papyrus log of that as well please.

wtf? i did o papyrus log of just starting game and dropping slave token for cage then quitting and log file is 1.425.855kb! over a gig in size lol

looking back at file save sizes i was around 20mb for ages but since updating PAHE its jumped up to 45mb and these massive log files too big to read. The zip file for PAHE 7.1.3 has esm and esp files in data folder AND interface folder so dont know what all thats about. just a mess.

gonna have to give up on my 80lvl player and start again. sorry to have wasted your time

wtf? i did o papyrus log of just starting game and dropping slave token for cage then quitting and log file is 1.425.855kb! over a gig in size lol

looking back at file save sizes i was around 20mb for ages but since updating PAHE its jumped up to 45mb and these massive log files too big to read. The zip file for PAHE 7.1.3 has esm and esp files in data folder AND interface folder so dont know what all thats about. just a mess.

gonna have to give up on my 80lvl player and start again. sorry to have wasted your time

Don't dump your character. Roll back to the last save at 20MB - before it started to balloon.

On that save, run save cleaner and script scalpel.

My saves run 16 - 20 MB, and have for the last few years. Anything much bigger is a script running amok.

Don't worry about the esm and esp files in interface - that was a harmless packaging error. Clifton will clean it up next release.

sorry bout the mess that's left overs from 7.1.1 that needed cleanup

Don't dump your character. Roll back to the last save at 20MB - before it started to balloon.

On that save, run save cleaner and script scalpel.

My saves run 16 - 20 MB, and have for the last few years. Anything much bigger is a script running amok.

Don't worry about the esm and esp files in interface - that was a harmless packaging error. Clifton will clean it up next release.

done

Don´t get the HDT Chains working... 

Can we have a step by step FAQ?

Sorry for bombarding with questions, but I can´t find the reason why it´s not working... :((( 

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks for this fantastic mod! Hope I can find the error and fix it...

best

Okay so it seems you are able to use the hdt chains.  Which leads me to my question how do you use the hdt chains.  I do not have a spell to place hdt chains can you tell me where to find it?

I'm having a great time with this mod so far. Thank you for the work you have put into it!

My character is trying to enslave as many slavers as he can (to give them a taste of their own slaver medicine, of course), which includes trying to enslave Sahir and Saar after the "Mail Order Bride" quest.

However, I've run into a possible bug when doing so:

After claiming the letter of reward for Melinia's delivery to Sahir's camp just outside of Solitude, I freed Melinia by enslaving Sahir himself, which seemed to work at first. However, soon after taking him away from Solitude by carriage, Sahir was no longer responsive as a slave. I could initiate dialogue with him and tell him to Strip!, but I could no longer access his inventory and he would no longer follow me. I had to put him down with destruction magic :(

Saar, the argonian who helps forge the letter to lure Melinia to the Winking Skeever, seems to be perfectly enslavable and is now (un)happily waiting on her new master in a cell at the Restless Hunter. Whenever she is an "active slave", however, her name disappears/becomes invisible in the PAHe MCM slave list, showing only a blank slot. Her name was visible in the slave list before she was taken away from Solitude by carriage.

Sahir and Saar's issues both seemed to occur as soon as they were taken away from Solitude after the quest.

I haven't yet completed any more slaver quests, but I hope I haven't ballsed it up by my actions with Sahir and Saar.

I'm having a great time with this mod so far. Thank you for the work you have put into it!

My character is trying to enslave as many slavers as he can (to give them a taste of their own slaver medicine, of course), which includes trying to enslave Sahir and Saar after the "Mail Order Bride" quest.

After claiming the letter of reward for Melinia's delivery to Sahir's camp just outside of Solitude, I freed Melinia by enslaving Sahir himself, which seemed to work at first. However, soon after taking him away from Solitude by carriage, Sahir was no longer responsive as a slave. I could initiate dialogue with him and tell him to Strip!, but I could no longer access his inventory and he would no longer follow me. I had to put him down with destruction magic :(

if you had to put him down with destruction magic, you have an old version of pahe - we always have alternatives to keep your slaves. you left solitude by carriage and gave the slave a chance to escape, but you returned instead to find him still there. when he wouldn't respond you had the opportunity to re-enslave him

Saar, the argonian who helps forge the letter to lure Melinia to the Winking Skeever, seems to be perfectly enslavable and is now (un)happily waiting on her new master in a cell at the Restless Hunter. Whenever she is an "active slave", however, her name disappears/becomes invisible in the PAHe MCM slave list, showing only a blank slot. Her name was visible in the slave list before she was taken away from Solitude by carriage.

Sahir and Saar's issues both seemed to occur as soon as they were taken away from Solitude after the quest.

I haven't yet completed any more slaver quests, but I hope I haven't ballsed it up by my actions with Sahir and Saar.

use the mcm to teleport her to the player then re-enslave her

my guess is the quest has those 2 actors set to be disabled or removed from the game after the carriage via quest stages

Played through the quest on the latest version and everything went fine except the final quest (noble desires) didn't update and it didn't sell one of the slaves i've given to the inn keep for the quest before the auction, the auction itself went fine and pardo sold two generated NPC slaves and two NPC's i've given him via the dialogue "i have slave for the auction"

Seemed to have got stuck on the attend the auction stage as i had to setstage it to collect my earnings from pardo once it was all completed and everybody had returned to the inn

OK. so i went back to lvl52 b4 the papyrus script went over 1gb. waited for auction to start, guard brings out a slave, then pardo says bring out a slave after he already done it and it just waits there, no progress.

EDIT: got it working, if anyone else has the same problem:

The clue was all the timing screwed up between pardos txt and the guards so i changed the timing in Fuz Ro D'oh.ini from 1 to 0.1 and that fixed it!

sold 4 slaves and got my cash no prob

Papyrus.0.log

my guess is the quest has those 2 actors set to be disabled or removed from the game after the carriage via quest stages

Correct. Well Sahir for certain, not sure about Saar