Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

You can already turn any house into a holding area and keep up to 50 slaves there. Or are you after something that looks like a cell house, like the Restless Hunter? Maybe there are player home mods that offer this already.

I'd love to add a few more locations like the Hunter to this mod, tie into them with some quests, but I have othre stuff to wrap up first.

The sandbox area for a cell is much smaller, it's supposed to be a confined space from which the slave does not wander. WTry placing the cell marker close (within a couple meters) to a chair or bed. With that said, I noticed that slaves assigned to a specific cell or bedroom (with the "Attend me" dialog) sometimes fail to sandbox at all.

The sandbox area for a cell is much smaller, it's supposed to be a confined space from which the slave does not wander. WTry placing the cell marker close (within a couple meters) to a chair or bed. With that said, I noticed that slaves assigned to a specific cell or bedroom (with the "Attend me" dialog) sometimes fail to sandbox at all.

Alright that worked! I have an extension for lakeview manor which adds a room to the cellar with hay piles to sleep in.

If I place the cell marker directly on top a hay pile the slave assigned to that marker will sandbox and sleep at night, which is what I wanted to do. 

the reaction to the sex is also long overdue for an update, i don't think they give a good reaction to any of the sex....see the provided screenshots for the reactions included with their conditions in the archive

Just to be clear, I've noted two different general types of reaction to the "I'm going to fuck you...".

One is the "shocked" type.  You get three dialog options as to the type of sex to engage in, oral, vaginal or anal and its always an "aggressive" type.  This usually happens when sex training is low (below 50 it seems like).

Above 50ish it seems like you generally get a more "accepting" reaction, and you also have more dialog options as to the type of sex (such as "get on top and please me") and its not necessarily aggressive (generally isn't unless you have the always aggressive option enabled).

What I was seeing was that even when sex training went as high as 90 I was still always getting the "shocked" reaction and never the "accepting" type.  When I transferred that slave to HSH, sex training dropped to 34, low enough the "shocked" reaction would have made sense.  Its almost like PAHE was raising the displayed stat but not actually raising it.  So while he stat showed in PAHE as being 75 or 90, her behavior was more in line with it being 34... as if that was what it still really was.  I don't know how that would be possible, but that's what I observed in her reactions and behavior.  I haven't had time to play and train her up again yet so we'll see what happens once I do.  Hoping to have some free time this weekend now that 0.8 of PB is ready to roll out.

Also, currently this has only happened with two out of 8 slaves, the others seem to transfer back and forth fine.  I have one that I've transferred frequently and there hasn't been any problem with her that I've noticed.

Anyway, just passing on what I've observed, hope that's helpful. 

You can already turn any house into a holding area and keep up to 50 slaves there. Or are you after something that looks like a cell house, like the Restless Hunter? Maybe there are player home mods that offer this already.

I'd love to add a few more locations like the Hunter to this mod, tie into them with some quests, but I have othre stuff to wrap up first.

My problem has been most of the houses I've downloaded  cause ctds ...The riverwood abandoned house works best for me an also restless hunter works for me..If someone would point the way I  would be glad to download it thanks.

Also the last update works great thanks :heart:

My problem has been most of the houses I've downloaded  cause ctds ...The riverwood abandoned house works best for me an also restless hunter works for me..If someone would point the way I  would be glad to download it thanks.

Also the last update works great thanks :heart:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2372-slave-holding-cells/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2344-dova-den/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2380-slave-den/

Took some time off and fooled around with Heretical Resources for a day, specifically the Havok enabled chains and ropes. You can see where this is going... freely placeable chains to which you can lock your slaves by the wrist, ankle or neck. Standing, kneeling or hanging.  :)

Sadly it's not possible to attach Havok objects to NPCs unless they are in Ragdoll mode, and the NPC needs to be paralyzed to prevent them from getting up and exiting ragdoll, but with some trickery it is possible to animate the actor to some extent. The end result offers some nice possibilities.  Coming soon to HSH!

post-928107-0-51472600-1478384832_thumb.png

post-928107-0-24690300-1478384392_thumb.png

post-928107-0-97280000-1478384399_thumb.png

no matter how many slave i deliver the quest "DISPENSING JUSTICE" is not completing. Please gys anyone help me with a solution

i have delivered almost 20 slaves but the guard is nither selling or giving me next questline do i have a problem ????

And more to add to it i am having problem while capturing the third victim in a row if i go to capture more than 2 my game crashes or hangs

Can anyone advice what is this file and why I need it?

PAH_HomeSweetHome hunter and dialogue patch.rar

what exactly it patches? I really do not know where I downloaded it.

Inside it has PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp.

Also I have this file

PAHAPSialoguePatcher-31160-1-0.rar

Can not find any information about it.

Can anyone advice what is this file and why I need it?

PAH_HomeSweetHome hunter and dialogue patch.rar

what exactly it patches? I really do not know where I downloaded it.

Inside it has PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp.

Also I have this file

PAHAPSialoguePatcher-31160-1-0.rar

Can not find any information about it.

You can ditch the Home Sweet Home patch file, that was a patch for version 1.0. I don;t know about the other one.

Has anyone had the problem of a slave that is training, says, "I have trained this slave as far as I can", and then is stuck in that loop over and over? I have had this happen now on the newest version. Any fixes for this? I end up training a slave to 100, with a trainer thats at 100, then end up killing the trainer because they are stuck.

HSH stores slaves separately from PAHE so the More Slaves patch has no effect. The maximum in HSH is always 50, plus 14 in the Restless Hunter.

I may increase this limit in the future. At the moment HSH assigns each slave a fixed slot, but I am experimenting with a system that dynamically assigns slots as needed, so the nr. of slaves could be unlimited (with max 50 being active in any one room, any surplus would just be standing around). It already works like this in And You Get A Slave, but there's still some issues to work out.

i know that i'm quoting from an old post, but i can't help but to wonder whether the maximum number of slaves have been increased or not? i am quite a hoarder... >.<

HSH stores slaves separately from PAHE so the More Slaves patch has no effect. The maximum in HSH is always 50, plus 14 in the Restless Hunter.

I may increase this limit in the future. At the moment HSH assigns each slave a fixed slot, but I am experimenting with a system that dynamically assigns slots as needed, so the nr. of slaves could be unlimited (with max 50 being active in any one room, any surplus would just be standing around). It already works like this in And You Get A Slave, but there's still some issues to work out.

i know that i'm quoting from an old post, but i can't help but to wonder whether the maximum number of slaves have been increased or not? i am quite a hoarder... >.<

while i still can't say when cuz a new bug pops up out of nowhere and slows down progression again...

i do still plan to increase the slave count in pahe soon, likely i'll add upto the max of 64 slaves the patch author tested upto before problems, then i'll let everybody try that while i look into the problem of progressing past that number i suspect is likely a problem with integer values in the code