Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

What he said ?

Although I tend to go for the head protruding from the pile of earth in the corner ...

So what's to keep my slaves from leaving my Solitude house when I remove the cage? That's what I'm getting at specifically with the house marker that you get from the cage lockbox.

Edited by TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft
28 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

So what's to keep my slaves from leaving my Solitude house when I remove the cage? That's what I'm getting at specifically with the house marker that you get from the cage lockbox.

If you delete the cage you delete the cage but the house marker is still there. Your slaves won't leave.

On 5/26/2021 at 10:28 AM, mnbv99 said:

Just an FYI, it looks like the NIF for PAHOMelina (022E48) was generated with FemaleBrowsHuman01 but the ESP record declares FemaleBrowsHuman09, causing black/brown face.

I just saw Melina and she had the brown face.  Will changing the record from FemaleBrowsHuman09 to FemaleBrowsHuman01 in SSEEdit work fix the issue.  I have an earlier save before seeing her so the face won't be baked in.

So I seem to have fucked up quite badly: When Meridan attacked me during the "Dispensing Justice" quest I enslaved her and sold her to one of the Forced labour camps without doing the important dialogue. Ive tried spawning her again but she just constantly had the running away dialogue when I tried to talk to her. I think I could fix this by either enabling optional quests or progressing the quest per console (although I forgot how to do that).

EDIT: Setting the questline to optional doesnt allow me to buy any tokens and neither does completing it with setstage

Edited by ayox
14 hours ago, bnub345 said:

You just need the name to match between the esp and the Nif. You can edit the brow record in the esp or change the text string in the Nif, all that matters is they have the same name.

Wish I had seen this before I changed the brow in SSEEdit.  From a distance it fixed the dark face but when I got close, I got the exploding NIF thing. I finished the quest only looking at her legs. Hopefully I don't see her again.

Thanks for the post.  I'll change the NIF next time.  This really needs fixing.  Wish I had opted out of the quests.  Otherwise, I really like like the mod.

On 7/30/2021 at 3:46 AM, ayox said:

So I seem to have fucked up quite badly: When Meridan attacked me during the "Dispensing Justice" quest I enslaved her and sold her to one of the Forced labour camps without doing the important dialogue. Ive tried spawning her again but she just constantly had the running away dialogue when I tried to talk to her. I think I could fix this by either enabling optional quests or progressing the quest per console (although I forgot how to do that).

EDIT: Setting the questline to optional doesnt allow me to buy any tokens and neither does completing it with setstage

after setting the quest to optional, you need to talk to pardo about leaving your slaves at the restless hunter. that should give pardo the merchant dialogue, but if not, check for any new dialogues with pardo

Hi, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to use a slave that is a level 99 for submission to become a house keeper and save trainer. I've placed the required house tokens in Lakeview  Manor and have a lower level slave but can't get the dialogue for telling my higher level slave to be my houseslave and trainer; Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ;) 

14 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hi, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to use a slave that is a level 99 for submission to become a house keeper and save trainer. I've placed the required house tokens in Lakeview  Manor and have a lower level slave but can't get the dialogue for telling my higher level slave to be my houseslave and trainer; Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ;) 

If you are at the beginning you have to tell both slaves: you are going to stay here a while. Then you should talk to the higher leveled slave: I want you to train a slave. After his response, you talk to the other slave: Present yourself to your new trainer; and the training will begin.  If you have three slaves in the household you can make one slave manage the household . Then the slave becomes taskmaster or -mistress. Then you'll find under Taskmistress a Dialog: Regarding to the training here; under which you can automatisize the training.

Edited by Harvald
57 minutes ago, Harvald said:

If you are at the beginning you have to tell both slaves: you are going to stay here a while. Then you should talk to the higher leveled slave: I want you to train a slave. After his response, you talk to the other slave: Present yourself to your new trainer; and the training will begin.  If you have three slaves in the household you can make one slave manage the household . Then the slave becomes taskmaster or -mistress. Then you'll find under Taskmistress a Dialog: Regarding to the training here; under which you can automatisize the training.

Okay Thanks, I'll try that. ;) 

I haven't played Skyrim in year or 2 and it seems there are some changes in Home Sweet Home.
I can't order any slave, but taskmistress to train slaves as before.
Then I ordered taskmistress to line all untrained slaves and then to train them, but I can't say when I check on MCM mod menu that their skills develop.
I am doing something wrong?
Please help and thanks in advance!

18 minutes ago, nikola2 said:

I haven't played Skyrim in year or 2 and it seems there are some changes in Home Sweet Home.
I can't order any slave, but taskmistress to train slaves as before.
Then I ordered taskmistress to line all untrained slaves and then to train them, but I can't say when I check on MCM mod menu that their skills develop.
I am doing something wrong?
Please help and thanks in advance!

For manual training orders look up to my last post. For automatic training you have to use the dialog line: "regarding to the training here" in the taskmistress dialog and you have to have at least one Slave that is higher leveled  than the others besides the taskmistress cause she traines no one.

Is this the mod that makes my followers offer feet or shoulder-masage when I interact with some objects, (like a work bench or a chair) ?

If not, does anyone know what mod it is?

If it is, can I turn it off ??  The feature is annoying and buggy as hell. Half the time I tend to not notice when the it starts, and I manage to leave the object before the follower reach it. This will cause the follower to get stuck... (cause I´m guessing it is waiting for me to leave wich I already have...). Also it is unwanted because for some followers it assumes they have a personality that is really out of character. (like a submissive Lola or DF dom).  And also, they call me "my thane" even tho I am not thane...   

On 8/6/2021 at 11:21 PM, CliftonJD said:

after setting the quest to optional, you need to talk to pardo about leaving your slaves at the restless hunter. that should give pardo the merchant dialogue, but if not, check for any new dialogues with pardo

Thanks, but turns out I was just being dumb, all I needed to do tofix the problem was to restart Skyrim

I have a bug that I can't leave slave in default city houses.
I have built cells in all of them, but I don't think that game register them as house cells.
Modded housing works normal, I build house cell and put slaves in home, but default houses are not even shown in MCM menu for some reason. Also, when I try to use house cell inside default houses it gives me option to build it like in modded house.
I playing Skyrim SE.
Please help and thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, nikola2 said:

I have a bug that I can't leave slave in default city houses.
I have built cells in all of them, but I don't think that game register them as house cells.
Modded housing works normal, I build house cell and put slaves in home, but default houses are not even shown in MCM menu for some reason. Also, when I try to use house cell inside default houses it gives me option to build it like in modded house.
I playing Skyrim SE.
Please help and thanks in advance.

Nikola2,

For the standard homes, there are two options.  One is to place a house cell token, like one does in a hearthfire home.  The other is to ask Pardo in the Restless Hunter for something about keeping slaves in your home (I forget what it's called).  The second option is simply cosmetic and has no real function of which I'm aware.  The second option does not make the home a slave training area, one still needs a house cell token in that home.

There's also a limit of how many house cell tokens you can place.  I seem to recall it's ten, but don't rely on my memory (I certainly don't).  I don't know what happens if you place more, but I suspect they simply do nothing.

Other than that, I don't know.  I know the standard houses work in Legendary Skyrim, but I've not played Special Edition yet.  I have not heard anyone else say that the standard house did not work for them in Skyrim SE.

3 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Nikola2,

For the standard homes, there are two options.  One is to place a house cell token, like one does in a hearthfire home.  The other is to ask Pardo in the Restless Hunter for something about keeping slaves in your home (I forget what it's called).  The second option is simply cosmetic and has no real function of which I'm aware.  The second option does not make the home a slave training area, one still needs a house cell token in that home.

There's also a limit of how many house cell tokens you can place.  I seem to recall it's ten, but don't rely on my memory (I certainly don't).  I don't know what happens if you place more, but I suspect they simply do nothing.

Other than that, I don't know.  I know the standard houses work in Legendary Skyrim, but I've not played Special Edition yet.  I have not heard anyone else say that the standard house did not work for them in Skyrim SE.

Forgot to write that I bought all vanilla house cells at Restless Hunter from Pardo. Cells are visible when you enter house, but slaves don't have option to stay in them.

6 minutes ago, nikola2 said:

Forgot to write that I bought all vanilla house cells at Restless Hunter from Pardo. Cells are visible when you enter house, but slaves don't have option to stay in them.

Those vanilla cells don't 'DO' anything.  They are cosmetic only.  They have no mod functionality. 

To get mod functionality, you have to buy the House Cell Tokens, and must deploy them inside a house (or outside if you are using a 'Camp Token') to get the HSH slave control functionality

Each Those only work within ONE game cell.  If you move through a load door. or outdoor equivalent, to go to another location, inside the house, or outside, the HSH functionality does not 'go with you'

Once you have deployed/set up the house/camp cell where you want it , you have to transfer slaves captured, and following you under PAHE commands, to the HSH mod, using the 'You're going to stay here' dialogue.  Only then will a slave 'work' within the HSH functionality

When you want to take a slave from the House/Camp Cell, you need to use the dialogue from HSH 'Time to hit the road' which will stop the slave being controlled by the HSH mod, and return to control under the PAHE mod (and you can then take them outside the HSH environment under PAHE control)

Think of it being like :

PAHE slave

Take into HSH Controlled Home

T/f to HSH

Play with slave using HSH mod

End HSH Play and t/f slave back to PAHE

Leave HSH Controlled Home and take slave with you

You can also

PAHE slave

Take into HSH Controlled Home

Play with slave while STILL using PAHE mod

Leave PAHE controlled slave inside the HSH House, BUT controlled using PAHE functionality and dialogues

T/f later to HSH control if you want that

The second option has merits, as there are some aspects of Slave training that PAHE does better/quicker and can be carried out BEFORE you t/f the slave to HSH Control

I really hope that helps

On 1/20/2019 at 10:44 AM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's just you, sadly.

Run LOOT (the Load Order Optimisation Tool) and correct any errors. If you are unfamiliar with LOOT you can find it with a simple Google search. You can also find it by going to the first post in my blog, there is a link to it there. The link to my blog is in my signature below.

If you have already done that or doing it doesn't fix your problem run FNIS and post the output here on this thread. Of course, if you have obvious errors or warnings you may want to fix those yourself. This is a simple "copy and paste". After running FNIS copy everything that it generated (this should start with a description of your skeleton and end with a listing of the number of animations that you have successfully loaded. With that information it is likely that I (or someone else if I get busy) can help you resolve your issue.

I'm having the problem. I'm not sure which one it is, but it's one of the PAH mods. Here's my FNIS log if that helps

FNIS Behavior V7.6   8/27/2021 3:25:03 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading 0kal V?.? ...
Reading Amputator V6.2 ...
Reading BeeingFemale V2.8 ...
Reading CP_Elsie V6.1 ...
Reading dcc-display-model-2 V102 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading DiaryOfMine V5 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.35 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ...
Reading ITortureFramework V1.00 ...
Reading MME V6.07 ...
Reading PAHE V5 ...
Reading PAH_HomeSweetHome V1.00 ...
Reading SerialStrip V1.1.4 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 36 total groups: 167 added file slots: 1366 alternate files: 1055

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

4854 animations for 24 mods successfully included (character)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.