Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

4 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Have you set the MCM so that you are NOT required to do the introductory quests?

If the MCM is still set to require you to do those, they have to be completed first, before Pardo will sell you House Tokens

Hope that helps

I did do that. I get dialogue where he talks about setting up cells at my homes, and I've been able to store my slaves at the Restless Hunter, but there's no option to buy House Tokens.

EDIT: The option appeared. Either I'd missed it, or another example of the Repairman Effect.

Just now, reaper2014 said:

I did do that. I get dialogue where he talks about setting up cells at my homes, and I've been able to store my slaves at the Restless Hunter, but there's no option to buy House Tokens.

Use the console command to "cheat" them in:

help "house cell token"

will give you the appropriate code (say XXYYYYYY), and

player.additem XXYYYYYY 1

will get you 1 house cell token (just use a larger number at the end of the player.additem line if you want more). Because of technical issues in the past I recommend against getting more than one at a time, however.

3 hours ago, reaper2014 said:

EDIT: The option appeared. Either I'd missed it, or another example of the Repairman Effect.

In order to see Pardo's dialogue line of "What do you have for sale", first you need to do certain things.  First, as you have done, either complete the introduction quest or bypass it in the MCM.  Second, tell Pardo something like, "I'd like to leave my slaves here, if I may".  Pardo will reply with something like, "Certainly, here are the keys to the room upstairs and we have auctions [now and then]".

The "What do you have for sale" line should now be available and you can buy the slavery tokens and other slavery tools from him.

Just an FYI, it looks like the NIF for PAHOMelina (022E48) was generated with FemaleBrowsHuman01 but the ESP record declares FemaleBrowsHuman09, causing black/brown face.

Hi. Can you tell me where are dancing animations located that the mod is using? I want to replace them. And can I just do this, like rename the hkx files I need and put them in a folder and that's it? Or will I have to mess with behavior files or whatever? 

Thanks for the mod anyway. I loved it.

14 hours ago, L_i_D said:

Hi. Can you tell me where are dancing animations located that the mod is using? I want to replace them. And can I just do this, like rename the hkx files I need and put them in a folder and that's it? Or will I have to mess with behavior files or whatever? 

Thanks for the mod anyway. I loved it.

That's FNIS Spells IIRC

6 hours ago, Musje said:

That's FNIS Spells IIRC

On that note I also currently want to replace the "posing" animations but in the archive there are only a handful for the sit animation. So i assume that these are also animations that come with other mods?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm playing in Skyrim SE.

One other thing that is bugging me, it seems that the "Dynamic Animation Replacer (DAR)" seems to mess with the Slaves, when they are bound into zap furniture. (With the "I'm going to tie you up" -> "lets get you on that thing on the wall" dialogue).  They get into the furniture, do one animation loop and then just get out, get up, and do a DAR Idle animation.

I tested that hypothesis with removing DAR completely from my load order, which fixed the "Slaves falling out of ZAP furniture" problem for me (At least inside HSH, "open world" ZAP Devices don't seem to be able to fix any NPC in place for longer than 2 seconds).

So my idea was to either tell DAR not to mess with Actors that are in the Paradise Halls Salve faction, or even better only not to mess with them when they are tied up. Skimming through phhshhouseslave.psc it looks like that either "PHSF.RestrainedFaction" or "PHSF.InSceneFaction" are good candidates?

(Unfortunately you can't tell DAR globally to ignore actrors in that faction but to have to do that i every single _conditions.txt ...)

Of the best case scenario for me is, that someone already found a fix for that?

(Oh and slaves posing doe not get interrupted by DAR)

Edited by Jasmine91
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder why the dialogue Wait (Sandbox) have no effect, the behaviour never changed. I investigate the corresonding package template and the scripts and find out that in the PAHSlave.psc the state function uses only the normal wait factions instead of the sandbox faction:

State wait_sandbox
    Function StartBehaviour()
        GetActorRef().AddToFaction(PAHBEWaiting)
        actor_alias.Sandbox()
        RegisterForSingleLOSGain(GetActorRef(), PlayerRef)
    EndFunction

Works fine when i adjust the factions ingame to use PAHAASandboxAtTarget

Besides, the package template uses 300 units for sandboxing which is appox 5 meter, for my taste to small to enable a reasonable sandbox behaviour.

Edited by Scrat1201
On 6/7/2021 at 6:08 AM, Scrat1201 said:

I wonder why the dialogue Wait (Sandbox) have no effect, the behaviour never changed. I investigate the corresonding package template and the scripts and find out that in the PAHSlave.psc the state function uses only the normal wait factions instead of the sandbox faction:

State wait_sandbox
    Function StartBehaviour()
        GetActorRef().AddToFaction(PAHBEWaiting)
        actor_alias.Sandbox()
        RegisterForSingleLOSGain(GetActorRef(), PlayerRef)
    EndFunction

Works fine when i adjust the factions ingame to use PAHAASandboxAtTarget

Besides, the package template uses 300 units for sandboxing which is appox 5 meter, for my taste to small to enable a reasonable sandbox behaviour.

that's pahe, not hsh, but as long as i'm here i'll answer it. the sandbox at target was designed for use with the leash to target spell, so it made sense for that to be small. i was under the assumption when i added the extra dialog, that the sandbox command below would be enough. i can look into addressing the correct factions for the dialog, but i don't like how units are measured if 300 only comes out to 5m. i think the ideal solution would be to make a new copy of the sandbox package for use with the dialog and adjust the factions accordingly, but distance may be difficult to measure properly. i'm thinking maybe 600 or 900 units to acquire 10m to 15m would be best

I seldom use the leash effect in SE, but i understand what you mean. There are several versions of this script, so sorry if i bother you here.

Maybe it's my misunderstanding, but sandboxing for me means hanging around in an area and that's what i usually try to do when i order an NPC to wait. So you are right, it should be a difference when a leashed character must keep close to his bounding point instead of someone who could use an entire room. Currently i make a workaround e.g. by let them pose and let stop the pose by themself.

I working on a cell in the Underground Bathhouse with ZAZ furniture and that's why i want to give them some more freedom to use the entire cell.

BTW i made a simple spell to toggle the markers outside of the main cell where the cage with the chest has been placed. I am using multiple cells and didn't like to see them all the time, especially not in screenshots. I hope it's useful for other users which also like Home Sweet Home.

PAH HomeSweetHome Toggle Markers Spell Patch.7z

I've got a bit of a (relatively minor) problem and haven't seen it mentioned. For background, I previously used HSH v1.21b and PAHE 7.3.1 in LE, and am now using HSH v1.26 and PAHE 7.5.0 in SE. The issue is occurring in a new playthrough.

Specifically, I'm having an issue where a slave in training or a trainer will become unresponsive. First time I saw this it was a trainee 'stuck' in a cowering position with their trainer standing next to them. Other times they may be standing next to each other doing nothing. No dialogue options appear so I am unable to transfer them to PAHE to try a 'slave reset'. After trying a few things, with no success, I took a closer look at some NPC info via "More Informative Console". To my surprise, their 'Current package' (AI?) had reverted to a Sexlab Defeat package. Disabling Defeat via the MCM and then deactivating it and doing the ol' load/save/load routine cleared it up and the affected NPCs were now responsive as expected. Afterwards I would enable Defeat again and continue my game.

I haven't noticed any consistency other than the slaves in question were initially captured with Defeat. Sometimes it's the trainee, sometimes it's the trainer, less frequently it's both.

While it's good that there is a workaround, the main inconvenience is that training is paused when this happens, something I'm not even aware of until I visit the slave house and notice the unresponsive NPCs. In my prior LE playthrough I never encountered this issue despite capturing and training well over 70 slaves. In my current SE game however, this has occurred several times with less than 20 slaves captured. 

So I guess my question is, are newer versions of HSH now incompatible with Defeat? Is it even something that can be attributed to HSH or is it PAHE related? The only thing that makes me think it's HSH is that for quite some time I had Mona as a PAHE follower and her behavior was fine (other than combat training not going above 67, but that's a PAHE issue).

Drats, just ran into another issue but doesn't seem related to my above post.

HSH status listed a trainer as done training a slave. Couldn't find him but I found the trainee. Told her to tell the trainer the training was done, then tried teleporting the trainer to me. Unfortunately it's stuck in a t-pose. That's a first for me. :(

The SE version 1.26 overwrites some default beds and doors for no reason, messing up with several of my player home overhauls, e.g. in Proudspire Manor and Breezehome. I suggest to clean the mod for upcoming releases, so there are less conflicts.

5 hours ago, Thaladrius said:

Drats, just ran into another issue but doesn't seem related to my above post.

HSH status listed a trainer as done training a slave. Couldn't find him but I found the trainee. Told her to tell the trainer the training was done, then tried teleporting the trainer to me. Unfortunately it's stuck in a t-pose. That's a first for me. :(

I'll be interested to see if anyone knows how to fix this.  IIRC, i just reset (or re-enslaved?) the T'd Trainer

18 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

I'll be interested to see if anyone knows how to fix this.  IIRC, i just reset (or re-enslaved?) the T'd Trainer

No dialogue options show up for my t-posed trainer so I'm out of luck trying to re-enslave him. I did try console cmds resetai, disable, enable - to no effect.

3 hours ago, Thaladrius said:

No dialogue options show up for my t-posed trainer so I'm out of luck trying to re-enslave him. I did try console cmds resetai, disable, enable - to no effect.

I got mine back eventually, but I had to retrain the trainer ..... Unfortunately, I can't remember what I did

Bit like real life these days....

On 6/13/2021 at 5:52 AM, Thaladrius said:

Unfortunately it's stuck in a t-pose. That's a first for me.

i think its related to how the torture framework is written into hsh, but i can't say for sure, only that i remember something similar:

On 6/13/2021 at 11:05 AM, donkeywho said:

i think for me the fix was to leave the home and quit, reload from the autosave in tamriel

On 6/13/2021 at 11:25 AM, Thaladrius said:

this is by design, musje requested they not be enslavable

20 hours ago, donkeywho said:

I got mine back eventually, but I had to retrain the trainer ..... Unfortunately, I can't remember what I did

in earlier versions it was possible to kill the slaves and enslave the corpse, but too many slaves were sacrificed for combat training so the slaves were changed to unkillable as a work-around. haven't tried it since, but it might be the slaves are only set as unkillable by other npc's, that the player can still kill the slave to enslave the corpse

On 6/15/2021 at 2:37 AM, CliftonJD said:
On 6/13/2021 at 8:52 PM, Thaladrius said:

Unfortunately it's stuck in a t-pose. That's a first for me.

i think its related to how the torture framework is written into hsh, but i can't say for sure, only that i remember something similar:

On 6/14/2021 at 2:05 AM, donkeywho said:

i think for me the fix was to leave the home and quit, reload from the autosave in tamriel

Thank you, this worked for me. Thought I did something like this before but obviously not. In my case I couldn't even find the slave trainer anywhere in the house and had to teleport him to me, finding he was stuck in t-pose. This time I teleported him to the cellar away from everyone else, left the house, quit and reloaded the autosave as you suggested. When I re-entered the cellar he began moving towards the exit and when I caught up to him in the main part of the house he responded with all the usual dialogue options, so all is well now.

On 6/14/2021 at 2:25 AM, Thaladrius said:

this is by design, musje requested they not be enslavable

To be fair, when everything is working as expected, this does make sense.

On 6/14/2021 at 5:35 AM, donkeywho said:

in earlier versions it was possible to kill the slaves and enslave the corpse, but too many slaves were sacrificed for combat training so the slaves were changed to unkillable as a work-around. haven't tried it since, but it might be the slaves are only set as unkillable by other npc's, that the player can still kill the slave to enslave the corpse

I checked a good sample of my slaves and they're all set to essential so they shouldn't be killable by the player. Easy enough to change the flag via console cmd should the need arise. :)

Hi Musje,

in phhshstoragefunctions, around line 906, there is

if (furni.IsFurnitureInUse())     

This is giving me a lot of furni is None errors, maybe consider replacing it with,

if (furni != None) && (furni.IsFurnitureInUse())

Cheers

TAK

On 6/18/2021 at 6:53 AM, TrollAutokill said:

Hi Musje,

in phhshstoragefunctions, around line 906, there is

if (furni.IsFurnitureInUse())     

This is giving me a lot of furni is None errors, maybe consider replacing it with,

if (furni != None) && (furni.IsFurnitureInUse())

Cheers

TAK

did you add escape chance to the slave camps in hsh or was it already there and you just changed it to based on resignation

4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

did you add escape chance to the slave camps in hsh or was it already there and you just changed it to based on resignation

It was already there. I just changed it from submission to resignation as you guessed.

On a side note: there is an interesting feature, if you assign a guard the chance is lowered. I want to use the same kind of feature to page+Dom, with slave guards or followers.

Edited by TrollAutokill
23 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

It was already there. I just changed it from submission to resignation as you guessed.

On a side note: there is an interesting feature, if you assign a guard the chance is lowered. I want to use the same kind of feature to page+Dom, with slave guards or followers.

oh that would be interesting

Hi guys, I have a bug for the hdt chains, when ever i pick "this chain will look good on you" she just stand still and i can't access any menu to attach her.
I don't know if it is an also an issue but when i tell her to go back to her cell she doesnt... :/ someone knows why ?

Ok so i managed to find the solution myself,  first I reinstalled my hsh and its requirement which did not seem to work. So finally I just made a New game and it corrected my bug. Too bad that I have to restart everything