ok gonna flesh it out a little more to explain reasoning and perhaps give you further ideas

there are at least 4 other alternate starts that give the pc a bounty (but none send you to prison right off)

1100 gold would be enough to trigger the guards to arrest the player (without being high enough to send them into KILL now mode)

if I remember correctly 1000 gold is the default amount to trigger Raven's Beak Prison and is also the default POP major crimes threshold.

I think both do have send to prison events (not sure) ... but to make it the most compatible (without actually requiring a specific mod) what could be done

is to have the PC teleported (when using the bed) to right in front of a guard (with several more between the PC and escaping out of a town)

Raven's Beak should trigger just fine in front of any guard which left the location down to something POP would use

I think the best place to teleport the PC would be to in front of the Jarl's Longhouse in Falkreath.

other cities and reasoning

Winterhold and Markarth both have the same problem (manual turn on to have POP arrest player though it there)

Whiterun and Riften both discounted for single time events that occur upon first approach (which are negated if arrested there), and some mods have possible alternate questline starts in those 2 cities as well.

Solitude and Windhelm   the POP location just not sure enough of traffic

leaving Dawnstar, Morthal, and Falkreath

Dawnstar has had problems of conflicts in the past (as far as I know they are all resolved now) but unknown (to me) location

Morthal unknown (to me) location

meaning Dawnstar and Motrhal may or may not have enough traffic (if using POP)

Falkreath on the other hand I know the location POP takes you to and if you have a full day "in the stocks" it is almost a sure thing someone is going to have "fun" with you in them.

by not using Mod Events it makes it the most fully compatible it can be with minimum effort (the vanilla guards arrest then hand off to whichever one the player is using)

while not quite as sure a thing for starting "in prison" (which I have yet to see on a alternate start) it is the best I could think of to be easily compatible for whichever overhaul is used.

technically the PC can try to run away but with multiple guards between appearance location and a safe distance it become highly unlikely that the PC will get away.

if Skyrim acts as it usually does by the time the player can actually see what is happening by placing them at a location (right in front of a guard) the guard will be starting their arrest forcegreet.

overall the easiest way I know of to start the PC in a "you are going to jail now" situation without actually requiring a specific prison overhaul mod.

edit

forgot to mention that if the PC uses POP with Simple Slavery (as i do) there is the additional benefit that it is entirely possible to serve your sentence and then get sold into slavery as well.

Just started to play around with these starts, got to say the Spriggan start is looking to be quite interesting, but I did the Dwemer sexbot start, and that just seems to do nothing but get me into a constant load, get killed, re-load loop, in that I.

Choose start, sleep on bed, teleport into the ruin, have the 2-3 Falmer there beat me into the ground, defeat kicks in and they go passive, after a bit I get control again, Falmer promptly go hostile again and then kill me as its too soon after I went into bleed out, then the game re-loads from the save that is done just as you arrive.

Also is there supposed to be any changes to the player by choosing this start, my though on reading it was that it was pretty much a reverse version of the Spriggan start, where you began with the full set of sexbot ermm, bits so to speak then tried to get rid of them after escaping.

For some reason even though the start " I am a milk maid" is showing up, "I am starting a Milk Maid business." isn't.

Also I have the start "I am a soul gem incubator." showing up even though I don't have the mod for it.

[snip]

Like I said, convoluted.

It would work, though. Like you say, there's still the possibility of the player running away, so what I'd do instead of plopping the player down in a city is create a new, smallish cell with no exits, and put one or two of each city's guards in there. One of them is bound to arrest the player.

However, there might be a better way. If I can find a quest to trigger instead, that'd probably be a lot easier. I can manually assign a bounty and then trigger the Raven's Beak Prison quest, for example, which should teleport the player there and work normally. Prison Overhaul might be a little more difficult, because a lot of stuff goes on in the background, but the principle still stands.

Just started to play around with these starts, got to say the Spriggan start is looking to be quite interesting, but I did the Dwemer sexbot start, and that just seems to do nothing but get me into a constant load, get killed, re-load loop, in that I.

Choose start, sleep on bed, teleport into the ruin, have the 2-3 Falmer there beat me into the ground, defeat kicks in and they go passive, after a bit I get control again, Falmer promptly go hostile again and then kill me as its too soon after I went into bleed out, then the game re-loads from the save that is done just as you arrive.

Also is there supposed to be any changes to the player by choosing this start, my though on reading it was that it was pretty much a reverse version of the Spriggan start, where you began with the full set of sexbot ermm, bits so to speak then tried to get rid of them after escaping.

Both the Spriggan and Sexbot starts trigger Sexlab Stories, there's not much I can do about the difficulty there.

But yeah, the Dwemer Sexbot scenario is particularly challenging. Your best bet is to try to avoid combat entirely and sprint your way out of there.

For some reason even though the start " I am a milk maid" is showing up, "I am starting a Milk Maid business." isn't.

Also I have the start "I am a soul gem incubator." showing up even though I don't have the mod for it.

If you're female, you get the "I am a milk maid" scenario. If you're male, you get "I am starting a Milk Maid business" scenario. The two are mutually exclusive.

As for the Soul Gem Incubator showing up when you don't have SGO... that sounds like a bug. I'll check my conditions.

EDIT: Yep, looks like I forgot to add the proper condition to the SGO start. My bad.

Bumbling Mage/Dremora start actually worked for me I got the sex scene

[05/12/2016 - 07:33:44PM] CCAS dremora script first one REMOVED
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:44PM] CCAS dremora impregnate BF pre-sex REMOVED set to sexlab only 2
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:44PM] CCAS dremora impregnate SGO pre-sex REMOVED set to sexlab only 2
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:44PM] CCAS dremora start sex 2
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:44PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Aggressive,Vaginal, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:44PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:44PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Emily) -- TRUE -- MISS
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:44PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Emily] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0F061EEF)>]
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:44PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Dremora Keeper) -- TRUE -- MISS
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:45PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Dremora Keeper Seeded Stats: [89.712021, 177.387848, 120.895660, 138.942047, 97.227638, 47.140667, 0.000000, 18.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 15.000000, 0.000000, 18.000000, 0.000000, 72.000000, 226.483124, 663.846680, 0.301745]
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:45PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Dremora Keeper] SetActor([Actor < (B31F142D)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0F061EEF)>]
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:45PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - BretonRaceF.DremoraRaceM
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:46PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Dremora Keeper]  - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 180.566208
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:46PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Emily]  - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (B31F142D)>]]: 180.473129
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:47PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Dremora Keeper]  - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 180.473129
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:47PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Emily]  - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (B31F142D)>]]: 180.473129
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:48PM] CCAS dremora impregnate BF pre-sex REMOVED set to sexlab only 1
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:48PM] CCAS dremora impregnate SGO pre-sex REMOVED set to sexlab only 1
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:48PM] CCAS dremora start sex 1
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:48PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Aggressive,Vaginal, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:48PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1]  - Entering Making State
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:48PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Dremora Keeper]  - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 180.473129
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:48PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Emily]  - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (B31F142D)>]]: 180.473129
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:48PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Emily) -- FALSE -- They appear to already be animating
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:49PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[1] AddActor(Emily) - AddActor(Emily) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [sexLabThread01 (0F062452)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1149
    [sexLabThread01 (0F062452)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActor() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [sexLabThread01 (0F062452)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActors() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [sexLabQuestFramework (0F000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 2963
    .ccas_TIF__0729369C.Fragment_0() - "ccas_TIF__0729369C.psc" Line 18
[05/12/2016 - 07:33:49PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread

however char did not end up pregnant, is this the way it should be, I have beeing female installed, no soulgem oven.

in the attached snipped of papyrus log there are some lines that make me think you took that part out.

however char did not end up pregnant, is this the way it should be, I have beeing female installed, no soulgem oven.

in the attached snipped of papyrus log there are some lines that make me think you took that part out.

I did take that out. It was causing the quest to simply stop right there for some people... the dialogue wouldn't advance, sex wouldn't start, etc. I still don't know why... the code was the same that's used in the Expectant Mother and Soulgem Incubator starts, and those works fine.

So now I'm trying to rely on the intersection between Beeing Female/SGO and Sexlab to do the job. It won't always happen - in fact, it'll probably almost never happen for Beeing Female, because the PC starts in a low-fertility stage. SGO might still trigger though.

Let's just say, for RP sake, that the dremora's intentions didn't exactly pan out. Maybe that's why he was exiled there in the first place... incompetence. Or maybe low sperm count. :)

Hello there, Content Consumer. At first, my humble words of appreciation to you for creating such an impressive expansion of AS - LAL which is one of my favorite mods. Thank you!

Oh yeah, just tested the latest 10 version of CCAS and it seems I found some issue with chaurus breeder start. The necessary dialogue line just didn't appeared when I began a new game. That's pretty strange since I didn't experienced such an issue back on previous 9 version of CCAS. Of course, my load order is fine and I do have EC+ and SD installed so I can't figure out what's wrong.

Hello there, Content Consumer. At first, my humble words of appreciation to you for creating such an impressive expansion of AS - LAL which is one of my favorite mods. Thank you!

Oh yeah, just tested the latest 10 version of CCAS and it seems I found some issue with chaurus breeder start. The necessary dialogue line just didn't appeared when I began a new game. That's pretty strange since I didn't experienced such an issue back on previous 9 version of CCAS. Of course, my load order is fine and I do have EC+ and SD installed so I can't figure out what's wrong.

Which chaurus breeder start did you use? Falmer Slave and Chaurus Brood Maiden should be working fine, but I can see you not knowing where Chaurus Egg Breeder went... (see bold text)

"I am a Brood Maiden of the Chaurus"

This scenario requires Estrus Chaurus only (which is actually a BUG because it's supposed to require Sexlab Stories too - goddamn it, I keep finding this kind of bug). In truth, it should really only require Stories, because it doesn't add any EC+ content of its own, but the Stories scenario does. Byzantine, no? ;)

"I am a chaurus egg breeder"

This scenario does not require any external mods at all, though it does use Sexlab Stories and Estrus Chaurus content.

You might be missing it because I moved it under the "I am Enslaved" category instead... doing that cleaned up the dialogue tree and makes it a little easier to add in new enslaved scenarios in the future. It's also the one scenario that might actually conflict with Sexlab Stories, but only if you do things in precisely the wrong sequence. So to get it, you have to first select "I am Enslaved" and then "I am a Chaurus Egg Breeder."

"I am a slave of the Falmer"

This also has been moved under the Enslaved category. This one only requires SD+.

Well, I was talking about "I am a chaurus egg breeder" scenario.

My bad, I didn't knew it was moved to "I am enslaved" dialogue branch. Sorry for not investigating up to this point. :blush:

But anyway, thanks for a quick response.

And though I said it already, your mod is great. Consider me one of your fans from now on. :D

I did take that out. It was causing the quest to simply stop right there for some people... the dialogue wouldn't advance, sex wouldn't start, etc. I still don't know why... the code was the same that's used in the Expectant Mother and Soulgem Incubator starts, and those works fine.

So now I'm trying to rely on the intersection between Beeing Female/SGO and Sexlab to do the job. It won't always happen - in fact, it'll probably almost never happen for Beeing Female, because the PC starts in a low-fertility stage. SGO might still trigger though.

Let's just say, for RP sake, that the dremora's intentions didn't exactly pan out. Maybe that's why he was exiled there in the first place... incompetence. Or maybe low sperm count. :)

I kinda figured that's what was happening.

Hey Content Consumer, great mod you have here. After reading the front page and taking my sweet time setting it all up I found out I had the issue of none of the starts working. That was a bummer but I love the content of this mod so I decided why not figure out the culprits? I've narrowed it down to MoreNastyCritters.esp and MilkModNew.esp (along with MilkModNew HF.esp and MilkModNew ZaZ.esp). The mods cause the starts to break when either or both are activated, without it/them your starts work perfectly. I'll attach my load order and papyrus log momentarily if that'd help.

Edit: I've attached both and the papyrus is from a playthrough I just did with the afore-mentioned mod conflicts up until the bed.

loadorder.txt

Papyrus.0.log

On 5/12/2016 at 9:05 PM, TheLeanBean said:

Hey Content Consumer, great mod you have here. After reading the front page and taking my sweet time setting it all up I found out I had the issue of none of the starts working. That was a bummer but I love the content of this mod so I decided why not figure out the culprits? I've narrowed it down to MoreNastyCritters.esp and MilkModNew.esp (along with MilkModNew HF.esp and MilkModNew ZaZ.esp). The mods cause the starts to break when either or both are activated, without it/them your starts work perfectly. I'll attach my load order and papyrus log momentarily if that'd help.

Edit: I've attached both and the papyrus is from a playthrough I just did with the afore-mentioned mod conflicts up until the bed.

I don't see anything in particular that pops out as being a problem in your load order.

Your papyrus log, though...

You're getting a whole bunch of "cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property" errors. That usually means that I've fucked up somewhere, namely in deleting properties incorrectly, but in this case I doubt it - there have been a few other similar reports, but for most people it's working fine.

Along with some of the other errors, I'd say you've encountered the rare problem that only a few people have where the script for the main quest appears to magically disconnect itself. I don't know of any fix, except possibly this one:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60586-content-consumers-alternate-starts/?p=1542872

I'd hesitate to say it's More Nasty Critters, because I have that one enabled and have never turned it off for any of my testing. Also most people who use the creature starts also have it and it doesn't appear to be causing any problems for them either. It could be MME, because I've done very little testing with it, but I've never had a problem there either (not that that means anything :) ).

Try JDough's fix and see if that works. Sorry, but that's all I've got for you.  :-/

p.s. I've had a rare problem when testing where if I talk to the Mara statue, choose a start, and then talk to the statue again and choosing a different scenario, it sometimes causes problems. I see from your log that you've done that... you might want to avoid that. Doing so doesn't seem to cause any issues for most people, and not even for me most of the time, but occasionally it seems to mess things up.

Thank you for the quick response, I'll get right on it and post the results here. :) Normally I don't switch starts but I chose one I hadn't tried yet and decided I should do one I have, my mistake.

Edit: I've made some progress which is good I'd say. :P After I backed up the file and placed in the v9 one, I started it and the same event occurred. I tried twice more, deleting the ccas script instances each time and same results. Then, I removed MME, cleaned the save and tried again, this time I was able to get a start to, well, start (it was the wolf's bitch). So I'm guessing it is MME and that''s fine, it wasn't all that big of a deal for me so I can drop it. :) I can attach the logs if you'd like.

I've used the Bandit Honeypot beginning... and now I'm stuck with all bandits and evil mages being friendly towards me. 

I've tried to use player.addtofaction 000e0cd9 -1 (and 000E0cda for warlocks) to remove myself from these factions but it doesn't seem to do any good. 

Thank you for the quick response, I'll get right on it and post the results here. :) Normally I don't switch starts but I chose one I hadn't tried yet and decided I should do one I have, my mistake.

Edit: I've made some progress which is good I'd say. :P After I backed up the file and placed in the v9 one, I started it and the same event occurred. I tried twice more, deleting the ccas script instances each time and same results. Then, I removed MME, cleaned the save and tried again, this time I was able to get a start to, well, start (it was the wolf's bitch). So I'm guessing it is MME and that''s fine, it wasn't all that big of a deal for me so I can drop it. :) I can attach the logs if you'd like.

Glad it's working for you now, but no idea why MME would be causing you problems. There are some really weird conflicts with this... conflicts that shouldn't exist unless the base LAL mod also has those conflicts. I'm stumped.  :dodgy:

I've used the Bandit Honeypot beginning... and now I'm stuck with all bandits and evil mages being friendly towards me. 

I've tried to use player.addtofaction 000e0cd9 -1 (and 000E0cda for warlocks) to remove myself from these factions but it doesn't seem to do any good. 

That shouldn't happen, unless I've misunderstood how these factions work - I thought the Robbers Gorge bandits would be friendly to others but not the other way around. I must've missed reading something.

But the faction you want is the dunrobbersgorgebandit faction, not the standard bandits faction. The code is B8CAB.

I'll double-check how these factions interact - if necessary, I'll just create a new faction for the robber's gorge bandits and add the player to that one instead. Which will guarantee conflicts with mods like OBIS and the like, but I figure there's probably a near guarantee of that anyway. :)

Hey folks, I'm actually sitting on v11 right now. I'm not going to update until TIR updates to 0.54 though, because it contains a new scenario for that mod that will require the new version.

All it does besides that is contain a couple of bugfixes, nothing major.

The reason I'm saying this is because I'll be out of town for a few days, maybe a week at most, so if anyone has any problems... I'm not ignoring you, I swear! I'm just gone.

Changelog for v11, not yet released - and assuming no new bugs crop up between now and then! :)
  • Added some minor graphical stuff to the Aspiring Mage scenario.
  • Fixed bad conditions for Milk Farm, Brood Maiden, Necromancer Pet, Spriggan Host, Alicia, Dibella Initiate, and Soul Gem Incubator scenarios.
  • Added a Prison Overhaul scenario. NB: This requires XPO POP.
  • Added "multiple" to the Mara statue dialogue on prostitute and enslaved topics, so players will know that there are multiple options under those headings. You'll see "I've been enslaved! (multiple)" instead of just "I've been enslaved!" which should help people find things I've moved about.
  • Fixed the Bandit Honeypot scenario issue with the player permanently being friendly to all other bandits. I think.
  • Added Trapped In Rubber start. The scenario requires Trapped In Rubber (0.54 or above).
  • Updated Parasites of Skyrim book with a new parasite.

Hmmm can't get the Angrim start dialogue to come up. I've waited for awhile and nothing popped up. Help please?

From what I can tell Angrim gets detected by the script but it won't work in game.

Load Order under spoiler

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
6 6 ApachiiHair.esm
7 7 ApachiiHairFemales.esm
8 8 ApachiiHairMales.esm
9 9 CreatureFramework.esm
10 a hdtHighHeel.esm
11 b SexLab.esm
12 c Devious Devices - Assets.esm
13 d SexLabAroused.esm
14 e SexlabInteractiveArousal.esm
15 f dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
16 10 Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
17 11 WinterholdDestruction.esm
18 12 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
19 13 Devious Devices - Integration.esm
20 14 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
21 15 daymoyl.esm
22 16 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
23 17 ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
24 18 RaceCompatibility.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
25 19 Cutting Room Floor.esp
26 1a Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
27 1b Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
28 1c SexLab Cumshot.esp
29 1d SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
30 1e SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
31 1f SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
32 20 SkyUI.esp
33 21 SexLabDefeat.esp
34 22 Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
35 23 The Eloquent Reader.esp
36 24 WerewolfMastery.esp
37 25 WetandCold.esp
38 26 WetandCold - Ashes.esp
39 27 WondersofWeather.esp
40 28 ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp
41 29 sr_FillHerUp.esp
42 2a SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
43 2b XPMSE.esp
44 2c SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
45 2d SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
46 2e VL No AoE Drain.esp
47 2f zzEstrus.esp
48 30 SexLab_Solutions.esp
49 31 UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
50 32 SkyHavenTempleEnhanced.esp
51 33 xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
52 34 xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
53 35 Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
54 36 SexLab-Stories.esp
55 37 zThingsInDark.esp
56 38 Stealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.esp
57 39 WATER DG + DB.esp
58 3a SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
59 3b Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
60 3c SexLab Submit.esp
61 3d SL Deadly Drain.esp
62 3e The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
63 3f Throwing Dart.esp
64 40 VioLens.esp
65 41 sanguinesDebauchery.esp
66 42 SMIM-Merged-All.esp
67 43 sr_FillThemUp.esp
68 44 Wild Horses of Skyrim.esp
69 45 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
70 46 SMUTBDS.esp
71 47 Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
72 48 SexLab_Dialogues.esp
73 49 SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
74 4a WATER Plants.esp
75 4b Shortcuts.esp
76 4c SkyRealism - Portable Crafting Kits.esp
77 4d Vampirelordroyal.esp
78 4e Sneak Tools.esp
79 4f SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
80 50 SLSW Addicted.esp
81 51 When Vampires Attack.esp
82 52 SFO - Dragonborn.esp
83 53 SLIA - SMUT Books.esp
84 54 ShakeIt!.esp
85 55 ShakeItSomeMore!.esp
86 56 Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
87 57 Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
88 58 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
89 59 UIExtensions.esp
90 5a SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp
91 5b SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp
92 5c RealisticRoomRental.esp
93 5d RaceMenu.esp
94 5e RaceMenuPlugin.esp
95 5f Real Feeding V3.esp
96 60 RPChoppingAndMining.esp
97 61 SAM - Dawnguard Patch.esp
98 62 Run For Your Lives.esp
99 63 SaltSacks.esp
100 64 SAM - Moonlight Tales Essentials Patch.esp
101 65 RaceMenuMorphsSAM.esp
102 66 dD Enchanted Chests.esp
103 67 mintylightningmod.esp
104 68 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
105 69 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
106 6a homes remodeled.esp
107 6b ETaC - Complete.esp
108 6c ELFX - Exteriors.esp
109 6d ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
110 6e FISS.esp
111 6f FloppySOS.esp
112 70 KS Hairdo's.esp
113 71 LunariRace.esp
114 72 NoBreakForVampires.esp
115 73 NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
116 74 Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp
117 75 FNIS.esp
118 76 MoreNastyCritters.esp
119 77 83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes_HighSpawn.esp
120 78 360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
121 79 AOS.esp
122 7a dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
123 7b dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
124 7c BlackthornManor.esp
125 7d Blackthorn Patch.esp
126 7e ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp
127 7f 3DNPC.esp
128 80 NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp
129 81 Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
130 82 AMatterOfTime.esp
131 83 AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
132 84 AlchemyRequiresBottles.esp
133 85 Animallica.esp
134 86 AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
135 87 Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
136 88 TME - TrueMedievalEconomy.esp
137 89 prettypotions.esp
138 8a GM-CookingRebalanceFinalHearthfire.esp
139 8b HearthfireMultiKid.esp
140 8c HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
141 8d Higher Bounties Hold Specific.esp
142 8e AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
143 8f AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp
144 90 BDIC.esp
145 91 Bard Songs Overhall v2.esp
146 92 Better Bee Hive.esp
147 93 Book Covers Skyrim.esp
148 94 ELFXEnhancer.esp
149 95 ELFX - NoHjerim.esp
150 96 Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
151 97 RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp
152 98 Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
153 99 LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp
154 9a ETaC - Complete EWDR Patch.esp
155 9b ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
156 9c OBIS.esp
157 9d Holidays.esp
158 9e ETaC - Complete Holidays Patch.esp
159 9f Extended Slider Colors.esp
160 a0 OBISDB.esp
161 a1 Birdsofskyrim.esp
162 a2 ESFCompanions.esp
163 a3 hydra_slavegirls.esp
164 a4 Immersive Whiterun.esp
165 a5 Immersive Solstheim.esp
166 a6 ETaC - Complete LoS Patch.esp
167 a7 ELFX - Weathers.esp
168 a8 Inns and Taverns.esp
169 a9 ImmersiveStables.esp
170 aa DeviouslyHelpless.esp
171 ab ETaC - Complete Im. Stables Patch.esp
172 ac Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
173 ad Immersive Weapons.esp
174 ae WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
175 af AC87VilkasAndFarkas.esp
176 b0 Books of Skyrim Compilation.esp
177 b1 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
178 b2 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
179 b3 ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
180 b4 Captured Dreams.esp
181 b5 HentaiCreatures.esp
182 b6 DD For Him - Captured Dreams patch.esp
183 b7 DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
184 b8 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
185 b9 ETaC IHO Compatibility Patch.esp
186 ba animal_mansion.esp
187 bb ETaC - Complete Taverns Patch.esp
188 bc SexLab More Creatures.esp
189 bd ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp
190 be Inconsequential NPCs.esp
191 bf Atlas Legendary.esp
192 c0 Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp
193 c1 Better Vampires.esp
194 c2 Predator Vision.esp
195 c3 RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
196 c4 BVandRB_Formlist.esp
197 c5 Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
198 c6 Cloaks.esp
199 c7 ETaC - Complete CRF Patch.esp
200 c8 ETaC - Complete NoSnow Patch.esp
201 c9 milklegendary.esp
202 ca ELFX - NoProudspireManor.esp
203 cb ELFX - NoHoneyside.esp
204 cc qayl.esp
205 cd Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
206 ce RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp
207 cf Immersive Patrols II.esp
208 d0 Immersive Horses.esp
209 d1 Hearthfire IHO Compatibility Patch.esp
210 d2 Deviously Cursed Loot Patch For Him.esp
211 d3 ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
212 d4 Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library.esp
213 d5 CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
214 d6 LIAT - Sounds.esp
215 d7 BatTravel.esp
216 d8 DarkManeuvers.esp
217 d9 Devious Deviants.esp
218 da 3dnpc - Overhual.esp
219 db Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
220 dc Catsofskyrim.esp
221 dd ETaC - Whiterun Ext ELFX Patch.esp
222 de AngrimApprentice.esp
223 df DeviousMagic.esp
224 e0 MilkModNEW.esp
225 e1 Dogsofskyrim.esp
226 e2 Immersive Music Temples.esp
227 e3 Kate.esp
228 e4 LIAT - NPCs.esp
229 e5 Argonian Access.esp
230 e6 Immersive Music.esp
231 e7 MilkModNEW HF.esp
232 e8 MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
233 e9 SLIA - Books of Skyrim.esp
234 ea BooksOfSkyrim.esp
235 eb Elementalist.esp
236 ec EggFactory.esp
237 ed conjure_chest.esp
238 ee Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
239 ef The Eloquent Reader-BCS-BCSLL-CP.esp
240 f0 Better Dynamic Snow.esp
241 f1 Prometheus_NSUTR BDS Patch.esp
242 f2 Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
243 f3 1nivWICCloaks.esp
244 f4 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
245 f5 FNISspells.esp
246 f6 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
247 f7 ccas_starts.esp
248 f8 Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
249 f9 ETaC - Complete AS-LAL Patch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Papyrus.0.log

So, I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature but I used the Nordic Queen start and after a few hours of gameplay going through the quest and stuff, I realized that draugrs are friendly to me. All of them. Except for the named draugrs, who sometimes are friendly, sometimes hostile. Not that I have an issue with it, although for some reason i occasionally get random draugr prompts of "(grabs your arms and pushes you down)" but I assume that's actually one of my other mods doing that.

Anyway, an actual question I had was: "How does the Nordic Queen start quest actually complete?" All the other starts tend to have an auto-complete put in it, but the Nordic Queen start just kind of... sits there in your quest log. I even went and completed Forbidden Legend and got the amulet to see if that made the quest complete but.. nothing. Is this a Sexlab Stories issue or related to this mod, I'm not sure.

Sort of TL;DR:

1. All draugrs are indefinitely friendly with PC when using Nordic Queen start, barring a few named bosses. Even then, they tend to not be aggroed immediately.

2. Nordic Queen quest never completes, even when completing Forbidden Legends and obtaining the Gauldur Amulet. Not sure what the exact reason for this however.

So, I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature but I used the Nordic Queen start and after a few hours of gameplay going through the quest and stuff, I realized that draugrs are friendly to me. All of them. Except for the named draugrs, who sometimes are friendly, sometimes hostile. Not that I have an issue with it, although for some reason i occasionally get random draugr prompts of "(grabs your arms and pushes you down)" but I assume that's actually one of my other mods doing that.

Anyway, an actual question I had was: "How does the Nordic Queen start quest actually complete?" All the other starts tend to have an auto-complete put in it, but the Nordic Queen start just kind of... sits there in your quest log. I even went and completed Forbidden Legend and got the amulet to see if that made the quest complete but.. nothing. Is this a Sexlab Stories issue or related to this mod, I'm not sure.

Sort of TL;DR:

1. All draugrs are indefinitely friendly with PC when using Nordic Queen start, barring a few named bosses. Even then, they tend to not be aggroed immediately.

2. Nordic Queen quest never completes, even when completing Forbidden Legends and obtaining the Gauldur Amulet. Not sure what the exact reason for this however.

The Nord Queen quest is handled by the Stories mod, CCAS just launches you into the quest. Skyrimll mentioned working on that more with a proper end to the quest eventually being completed but it isn't there yet.

Draugr and necromancers and a few others being friendly is currently correct but that might change in the future.  Possibly they would only be friendly while you are in draugr-state yourself.

Hmmm can't get the Angrim start dialogue to come up. I've waited for awhile and nothing popped up. Help please?

From what I can tell Angrim gets detected by the script but it won't work in game.

Is your character female?

From Angrim's Apprentice: "The quest is written with a female player character in mind..."

So I put a female-only condition on it.
 However, "...there are no gender checks enforced." (also from there)
I can remove the female-only condition. I haven't played the mod, so I wasn't sure how important that was.

after what my character been through with the aspiring mage quest after i get out is there going to be another continuation after what happened in the maze?

I have no plans to do anything else with that scenario.
It's just a starting scenario - the dremora sex is supposed to impregnate you (based on your settings of the pregnancy mod of your choice), but beyond that there's no real content.
v11 will contain two lines of extra dialogue with other NPCs, but that's it.

Is your character female?

From Angrim's Apprentice: "The quest is written with a female player character in mind..."

So I put a female-only condition on it.
 However, "...there are no gender checks enforced." (also from there)
I can remove the female-only condition. I haven't played the mod, so I wasn't sure how important that was.

after what my character been through with the aspiring mage quest after i get out is there going to be another continuation after what happened in the maze?

I have no plans to do anything else with that scenario.
It's just a starting scenario - the dremora sex is supposed to impregnate you (based on your settings of the pregnancy mod of your choice), but beyond that there's no real content.
v11 will contain two lines of extra dialogue with other NPCs, but that's it.

Oh yeah I play as a male. There's a lot of patches for male characters lately so that would be awesome.