Idea for a new start :

You got captured and sold to mages. They want to perform a ritual on you and end up tied on a daedric circle/pentagram/some magic symbol on the floor of a basement.

The ritual transforms you into a succubus (triggers the PSQ mod) and backfires on the mages, killing them all and leaving you in this form.

That's not a bad idea... but I'm not sure how to trigger PSQ. I've never used it, and the OP doesn't say how.

I know there's a way, because jfraser did that for Battlefield: Dovahkiin. I'll ask. :)

Idea for a new start :

You got captured and sold to mages. They want to perform a ritual on you and end up tied on a daedric circle/pentagram/some magic symbol on the floor of a basement.

The ritual transforms you into a succubus (triggers the PSQ mod) and backfires on the mages, killing them all and leaving you in this form.

That's not a bad idea... but I'm not sure how to trigger PSQ. I've never used it, and the OP doesn't say how.

I know there's a way, because jfraser did that for Battlefield: Dovahkiin. I'll ask. smile.png

If it helps, Slaverun Reloaded, Angrim's apprentice (I think) and Sexlab Hormones also use PSQ at some point smile.png

Suggestions : ( deeper storyline , forced animations to all beginnings would be awsome for the immersion )

1.   Rieklings    :  You have been wandering in the frozen hills to collect flowers/mushrooms/bla  for your family and have been captured by a horde of rieklings who now keep you as a (fuck)pet

2. Robbery : You were on a tour with a merchant caravan and you have been robbed,raped and left naked on the streets somewhere in skyrim. ( maybe add a forced sexlab scenario in the start with some bandits who move on after it )

Suggestions : ( deeper storyline , forced animations to all beginnings would be awsome for the immersion )

1.   Rieklings    :  You have been wandering in the frozen hills to collect flowers/mushrooms/bla  for your family and have been captured by a horde of rieklings who now keep you as a (fuck)pet

2. Robbery : You were on a tour with a merchant caravan and you have been robbed,raped and left naked on the streets somewhere in skyrim. ( maybe add a forced sexlab scenario in the start with some bandits who move on after it )

I already have a Riekling scenario in mind, actually. Two of them, both variants on the same thing - in one, you have completed the quest for the Rieklings at Thirsk, and you are now the chief. In the other, you are the shaman to the tribe there. No idea when they'll be added, though. ;)

Re Robbed: The only difference I can see between that and the LAL's "left for dead" scenarios is the forced rape. Which is not to say it's a bad idea, and I'll add it to my list, but it's kind of low priority.

I'm not sure about doing the forced animations for all scenarios, though. Some just don't feel like they'd fit. And I do like to give alternate options anyway - for example, there are a couple of ways to get through the Dog Chewtoy, Forsworn Captive, Vampire Larder, and Bandit Honeypot scenarios that don't require sex.

I already have a Riekling scenario in mind, actually. Two of them, both variants on the same thing - in one, you have completed the quest for the Rieklings at Thirsk, and you are now the chief. In the other, you are the shaman to the tribe there. No idea when they'll be added, though. ;)

Re Robbed: The only difference I can see between that and the LAL's "left for dead" scenarios is the forced rape. Which is not to say it's a bad idea, and I'll add it to my list, but it's kind of low priority.

I'm not sure about doing the forced animations for all scenarios, though. Some just don't feel like they'd fit. And I do like to give alternate options anyway - for example, there are a couple of ways to get through the Dog Chewtoy, Forsworn Captive, Vampire Larder, and Bandit Honeypot scenarios that don't require sex.

Ya sure its not all about sex but the immersion. i think u get my point about the forced sex thing.

While we are at it. most scenarios work fine. except the animal ones. there is simply nothing happening ( dont know if this is normal ) the beast is friendly but nothing more. i got sometime the message "XY grabs you as you walk by" but thats it. no sextrigger, no animation. Untill now i have triggered the animations with other mods like Maria Eden and had the fitting story only in my head and by the text of the mod "Appropos".

like this mod so far but it sure could use a bit more love for the detail to be perfect ! But you are on a good road.

liked & followed

Ya sure its not all about sex but the immersion. i think u get my point about the forced sex thing.

While we are at it. most scenarios work fine. except the animal ones. there is simply nothing happening ( dont know if this is normal ) the beast is friendly but nothing more. i got sometime the message "XY grabs you as you walk by" but thats it. no sextrigger, no animation. Untill now i have triggered the animations with other mods like Maria Eden and had the fitting story only in my head and by the text of the mod "Appropos".

like this mod so far but it sure could use a bit more love for the detail to be perfect ! But you are on a good road.

liked & followed

Yeah, the animal scenarios are pretty simple. I mean, there's not much to any of the stuff I made myself, but the animal ones are bare bones. This is deliberate, sort of - with all the trouble a lot of people have with conflicting AI packages in various mods, adding more content to the animal starts is kind of silly, since most people are still going to have problems like bears being hostile no matter what, etc.

Besides, what content would be included for animals beyond sex? A forcegreet-sex based on proximity would be the only thing I could think of adding to some of those.

The message "gropes you as you walk by" I think you're getting from SD+, if you're talking about falmer. Otherwise, I'd have no idea, because this mod doesn't actually include anything like that. :)

The next version includes some extra animal dialogue, but not much animal content beyond that.

liked & followed

Yeah, the animal scenarios are pretty simple. I mean, there's not much to any of the stuff I made myself, but the animal ones are bare bones. This is deliberate, in a manner of speaking - with all the trouble a lot of people have with conflicting AI packages in various mods, adding more content to the animal starts is kind of silly, since most people are still going to have problems like bears being hostile no matter what, etc.

Besides, what content would be included for animals beyond sex? A forcegreet-sex based on proximity would be the only thing I could think of adding to some of those.

The message "gropes you as you walk by" I think you're getting from SD+, if you're talking about falmer. Otherwise, I'd have no idea, because this mod doesn't actually include anything like that. :)

The next version includes some extra animal dialogue, but not much animal content beyond that.

what about creating new models, like a humanoid in a bear/wolf/dog/giant outfit ? Idk really how this would work , just throwing in ideas.

Hentai Animals is using such. you can speak to them, they act like followers, you can have sex with them, banish them, etc.

My idea would be creating a new npc/creature so you dont have to mess with the hostility/faction parameters. 

This would privide more opportunities and would mess less with the vanilla factions/places.

And theres no limit to your fantasies , i mean you could take the dog quests as examples for how this would look like. And maybe make the story for the animals like from beeing a chewtoy - to becoming a follower pet. This would be good especially for your Idea of the Riekling start.

Edit* Im not speaking about making a whole game or quest series about it. just putting in a bit more content so the story is not mainly based on the players fantasies.

what about creating new models, like a humanoid in a bear/wolf/dog/giant outfit ? Idk really how this would work , just throwing in ideas.

That's way beyond my abilities. I can create basic shapes, because almost all 3d modeling programs come with prebuilt cube makers. Beyond that? Nope.  :D

My idea would be creating a new npc/creature so you dont have to mess with the hostility/faction parameters. 

Ah, I think I see what you mean. The problem with doing that is that Sexlab is set up to use vanilla creatures. You can create a new race that basically duplicates everything of, say, a dog race, then add the ability to speak, but Sexlab won't recognize it as a valid race for sex.

There's a way around that, and in fact I was just told it recently, but I can't remember off the top of my head how to do it. Something about registering a specific skeleton as sexlab-valid for a race, something like that. Sounds easy enough, but I haven't tried.

Another option, the one I use, is to add the default allowpcdialogue script to the creature in question. That's fine, and the creature will always be available for sex, but it only works intermittently for actual dialogue. Still a problem, because I have yet to figure out why sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

carabosse uses a somewhat different approach - swapping out duplicate races with vanilla races for sex scenes. This neatly solves the problem with creatures getting targeted by other events, such as the Aroused Creatures mod, and would also potentially solve the faction problems.

Another option is to use invisible activators instead of creature dialogue.

All of these are things I really should get around to trying out some day.

to becoming a follower pet.

Actually, skyrimll is working on something like this right now. I'm looking forward to it when it comes out. :)

When I choose one of the animal/creature starts like offering to a giant, does the giant interact with my character any way, or do I just spawn at the giant location? Or does it just spawn me in the area/location with them and I leave?

Currently all creature starts are very simple - they just spawn you in a location. The creatures nearby *should* be nonhostile, but that depends on other mods in your load order. These nonhostile creatures should have dialogue leading to sex, but that's also not guaranteed. The creatures should go back to their normal (aggressive) status if you leave the location (in the case of the giant start, once you get too far away from the camp).

In the next version, the giant start will be getting a slight upgrade, but even so that's just about it.

Actually, skyrimll is working on something like this right now. I'm looking forward to it when it comes out. :)

I am in the middle of testing several updates to SD+, Dialogues and a few other of my mods. 

I can't tell when it will be ready but it will make it possible to be the pet of a selection of creature races. 

Don't expect a lot though... interactions with creatures are still very basic - eat, drink, sleep, fuck. That's about it and to be expected when it comes to creatures anyway.

Consider this another layer of bricks on a foundation for more interesting enslavement scenarios.

I am in the middle of testing several updates to SD+, Dialogues and a few other of my mods. 

I can't tell when it will be ready but it will make it possible to be the pet of a selection of creature races. 

Don't expect a lot though... interactions with creatures are still very basic - eat, drink, sleep, fuck. That's about it and to be expected when it comes to creatures anyway.

Consider this another layer of bricks on a foundation for more interesting enslavement scenarios.

Haha ! I actually had this the other way around in my mind, to make the creature to a follower after solving a series of dialogue/quests ! but sounds pretty funno tho and the system should be the same.

Will he follow you or will it be like in SD+ where u have to stay around

Haha ! I actually had this the other way around in my mind, to make the creature to a follower after solving a series of dialogue/quests ! but sounds pretty funno tho and the system should be the same.

Will he follow you or will it be like in SD+ where u have to stay around

Even with human owners in SD+, your master is scripted to follow you when you are out of line of sight. That part works better with creatures since they typically have less chance of an AI package that would interfere.

If you are stuck somewhere with a master that doesn't want to go anywhere. Try hiding a little. He should eventually come after you.

Idea for a new start :

I know there's a way, because jfraser did that for Battlefield: Dovahkiin. I'll ask. :)

And with my superior skills of Necromancy, I have finally dredged up this:

*side topic*

I saw your post about being able to trigger psq become succubus from hormones. I cant wait to see that tweak.

You posted that 6 days ago. did I miss where you gave that info out?

I probably forgot to post it.

Here is all you have to do to trigger the PSQ spell from another mod:

StorageUtil.SetIntValue(Game.GetPlayer(), "PSQ_SpellON", 1) 

PSQ will detect hat value is set to 1 and cast the 'Become a succubus' spell on the player.

That's all there is to it :)

I originally thought it was a modevent that had to be sent, which made finding his post a bit harder. Despite the nearly 2 years of dust, I'm sure the info is still relevant since SL Hormones still works with PSQ.

Idea for a new start :

And with my superior skills of Necromancy, I have finally dredged up this:

*side topic*

I saw your post about being able to trigger psq become succubus from hormones. I cant wait to see that tweak.

You posted that 6 days ago. did I miss where you gave that info out?

I probably forgot to post it.

Here is all you have to do to trigger the PSQ spell from another mod:

StorageUtil.SetIntValue(Game.GetPlayer(), "PSQ_SpellON", 1) 

PSQ will detect hat value is set to 1 and cast the 'Become a succubus' spell on the player.

That's all there is to it :)

I originally thought it was a modevent that had to be sent, which made finding his post a bit harder. Despite the nearly 2 years of dust, I'm sure the info is still relevant since SL Hormones still works with PSQ.

Yep, already got it. But thanks!

Right now, the plan is:

1. Have a scenario that triggers PSQ if PSQ is installed

2. Have a duplicate scenario that triggers Battlefield Dovahkiin if there, Deadly Drain if not.

I'm trying to make up a decent starting cell right now. It needs to be dark, evil-looking kind of thing.

Make, or find?

Something like Broken Fang Cave? Has a nice dark spot just inside, lesser vamp, master vamp, 2 skeletons.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Broken_Fang_Cave

While not as dark, visually, Halldir's Cairn kinda fits with the whole life stealing theme.  Not sure where you would place the PC, making the end boss friendly, while possibly story fitting, would let you freely loot the place and sorta make it over powerful. Also, no daedric lore here so it doesn't fit your alternate options.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Halldir's_Cairn

Make, or find?

Something like Broken Fang Cave? Has a nice dark spot just inside, lesser vamp, master vamp, 2 skeletons.

While not as dark, visually, Halldir's Cairn kinda fits with the whole life stealing theme.  Not sure where you would place the PC, making the end boss friendly, while possibly story fitting, would let you freely loot the place and sorta make it over powerful. Also, no daedric lore here so it doesn't fit your alternate options.

Find, then remake. Same way I did (most of) the Aspiring Mage scenario. Creating a cell from scratch takes an additional ten minutes or so, depending on the size of the cell and how you want it to look. Much easier to, for example, find some nordic ruin with a decently sized room or rooms, then redo it with some fancy stuff.

post-462261-0-02998700-1465193847_thumb.jpg

post-462261-0-63933700-1465193852_thumb.jpg

post-462261-0-50585600-1465193860_thumb.jpg

Make, or find?

Find, then remake. Same way I did (most of) the Aspiring Mage scenario. Creating a cell from scratch takes an additional ten minutes or so, depending on the size of the cell and how you want it to look. Much easier to, for example, find some nordic ruin with a decently sized room or rooms, then redo it with some fancy stuff.

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

Love the mood of the room ! (though I wouldn't have chosen a draugr crypt - but it's fine to me as long as there's PSQ)

Looking forward to the release smile.png

i didnt know if o should post this or not, but every time i start the expectant mother start i get as far as going to Glover and then i get no dialog from him relating to the quest/start/thing... on my load order it is almost last. alternate starts is last mod then right above it is ccas....

I'll check the quest. It's entirely possible I set a wrong advancement stage - there are IIRC three different ways to approach Glover, depending on how you've also talked to other NPCs. I might have messed one of them up.

EDIT:

I just checked, and everything looks like it should be working fine.

Do me a favor? Could you, in the console, use the following commands, and tell me what they say:

help ccas_bfstage 0

sqv ccas_handler

ccas_bfstage should be set to 141 or 142. If it isn't, you could try to set it (set ccas_bfstage to 141)

And the ccas_handler quest should be somewhere in the 140 range (140 - 149). If it isn't, you could try to reset it (setstage ccas_handler 140).

If ccas_bfstage variable is less than 141, that means you haven't talked to Ra'shel (or Gaev probably) yet.

If ccas_bfstage variable is greater than 142, that means you've already talked to Glover and should head back to the dig site.

In fact, you could skip ahead past Glover by setting it to 143. Gaius of Therm should have a forcegreet once you get back up there.

Im sorry it took my so long to get back to this but i had a convention to go to. anyway i typed in 'help ccas_bfstage 0' to the console and got 'ccas_bfstage = 4.00'  then i typed 'sqv ccas_handler' into the console and got 'current stage : 140'  i tried to set the stage to 141 but it said that stage wasnt found and setting the handler to 140 did not fix the bug. i also tried to skip ahead to 143 but 'stage not found' again. i thankyou for all your help so far, but im still stuck, sorry..

Love the mood of the room ! (though I wouldn't have chosen a draugr crypt - but it's fine to me as long as there's PSQ)

Looking forward to the release smile.png

We'll see when it's done. ;)

Im sorry it took my so long to get back to this but i had a convention to go to. anyway i typed in 'help ccas_bfstage 0' to the console and got 'ccas_bfstage = 4.00'  then i typed 'sqv ccas_handler' into the console and got 'current stage : 140'  i tried to set the stage to 141 but it said that stage wasnt found and setting the handler to 140 did not fix the bug. i also tried to skip ahead to 143 but 'stage not found' again. i thankyou for all your help so far, but im still stuck, sorry..

Sorry, I should have been more clear.

The "ccas_bfstage" is a global variable, not a quest. Do not use the "setstage" command. If the ccas_handler quest is at 140, that's fine.

My fault - the global has the word "stage" in it, even though it's not directly referencing a quest stage.

Your command should be:

set ccas_bfstage to 143

Try that, and go back to the excavation site, and see if that works.

EDIT: Not sure where the value of 4.0 came from. That value is never actually assigned anywhere in the code.  :blink:

For the alternate start for the soul gem incubator, do you actually get sacrificed to the azura's star if you wait long enough?

No. I had considered it, but I wasn't quite sure exactly how to do that without making Death Alternative a dependency.

The only other possibility I can think of is making my own DA/soul gem equivalent scenario, and I can't see that turning out very well. :)

I get an interesting problem : when I try to start a new game, the screen became black (only the dragon stay), and nothing appen. I think the mod is blocked into a loop..

If it fades to black and doesn't fade out again, it might be a memory problem, I guess?

Could you attach your papyrus log? And just to check, have you set your skse.ini settings properly?