can we go through them all without creating a character each time?

one of the nice things about the LAL alternate start mod is you can create your character, setup all of your mods, and the save the game.  you can choose one alt start, play a bit, and then load your save and try another one.

I'm fairly sure that my me adding MilkMaid is causing issues but whats getting me is that its with your mod. and I can't quite See how. attached is a papyrus log and Mod order list. loot and everything else has been squared away. it even loaded once so its just weird.

That's an awfully short papyrus log. Full of warnings and errors, but that's nothing strange for a lot of them, mine included. :)

But I'm not seeing some things that I should be seeing, like SD+ notifications for example. Two minutes isn't very long, but it's certainly long enough to get some notes about that. Did you try starting a new game, or loading a game, or anything except sitting at the main menu?

And I don't see any CCAS notes until right at the end, where it's doing something odd with the Trapped in Rubber start, which I doubt would be causing problems with MME. But heck if I know.

Have you tried disabling MME and starting again, or disabling CCAS and trying it that way?

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I depend on seeing CCAS notifications in papyrus logs to tell where things are going wrong with CCAS, and there just aren't any in there, except for a single one that is pointing to a variable I'm 99.99999% positive has nothing to do with anything. Other than that, I can't even read them, except to say that things that start with "error" probably indicate an error. ;)

one of the nice things about the LAL alternate start mod is you can create your character, setup all of your mods, and the save the game.  you can choose one alt start, play a bit, and then load your save and try another one.

The only problem with that is if you update a mod (not necessarily just CCAS, but any other mod) after saving your game. But even then it's not likely to ever cause a problem.

Besides, having a save at the beginning of the game is handy, because then you can load it from the main menu before loading your main save, which should help avoid crashes. And doing that means you don't have to create a new character every time, but also that you don't have to redo all of your MCM setup.

EDIT: Like he said. Heh. :)

Nevermind the setstage command worked quite nicely, and you get to keep all your items.

I hadn't even thought of doing that. I guess for most of them it would probably work just fine without any problems... but I'd still advise against using that method, because I can't guarantee they'll all work okay when doing that. I suppose if all you want to do is check out the journal entries or something, it's fine, but I'd avoid doing that for an actual playthrough. Much better to use the save game way, with less chance of messing things up in the background, particularly if you set a stage for a mod that isn't present.

If you want to add TID as a possible start, you should use aTID0Starter.

The stage 20 lead you to Ibn as a Pure falmer servant, the stage 30 lead you to Ibn as a slave.

Oh? I thought it was aTID1Falmer. The code for the next version sets that quest to stage 195... would that work?

Nevermind the setstage command worked quite nicely, and you get to keep all your items.

I hadn't even thought of doing that. I guess for most of them it would probably work just fine without any problems... but I'd still advise against using that method, because I can't guarantee they'll all work okay when doing that. I suppose if all you want to do is check out the journal entries or something, it's fine, but I'd avoid doing that for an actual playthrough. Much better to use the save game way, with less chance of messing things up in the background, particularly if you set a stage for a mod that isn't present.

If you want to add TID as a possible start, you should use aTID0Starter.

The stage 20 lead you to Ibn as a Pure falmer servant, the stage 30 lead you to Ibn as a slave.

Oh? I thought it was aTID1Falmer. The code for the next version sets that quest to stage 195... would that work?

There are both.

aTID0Starter contains the stage for beginning the investigation part (atid1begin, and atid1falmer).

But the stages 20 and 30 of aTID0Starter contains the scripts I use for the quickstart (the statue near Helgen cave exit). I tested it, and it's works nicely (Frabbi is also took in count, and the statue trigger is disabled. It's also disabled during the main quest).

I'm still working on TID and AFS (if somobody hava ideas for a scenario with player as shaman and giants...)... I will make the release when I could (I fixed the whispers quests, and I'm adding trainers and sellers in the fortress part. I add also packages for NPCs to make the city more alive. And the common house will be a real common house).

It's kinda fun escaping from the Giants...

One thing I wouldn't mind seeing, is the Giant markers, the Grime tattoo the mod 'forces' onto you... it should be set to be un-removeable. I know SLUTS, the ponygirl cart pulling mod does that. Sure, you can just 'not' remove them.

But having them be locked onto you permanently would be kinda fun. You were sold, you belonged and now you're eternally marked. 

So far of the set, that's my current favorite. I can't attempt some of them.

Well, in the next version I changed the Giant thing with the tattoos around quite a bit. Now when you're marked with Grine Woad, you are considered property of the giants, and they will all be peaceful. Remove the tattoo, and they'll go back to normal. This should also (hopefully) solve a lot of problems with Giants being potentially hostile no matter what mods you have installed that change AI or factions.

I'd rather not make it unremovable, if for no other reason than I like to use lots of tattoos, and a full-body one kind of conflicts with the looks of using many others. :)

But I suppose I could do that. Maybe make it removable only by the wandering farmer with a cow? Or a court wizard? Or maybe even Ysolda... I'll think about it.

You should make one for a horse, where, like the dog start, you have to train the horses, That would be awesome

My original plan for the Markarth start was to use the horses. That turned out to be too much of a problem, with conflicting quests and conflicting mods too. But you're right, that's a good one... and something I've been meaning to do for a while.

I've sort of been holding off on that though, because I still plan to do a Ponygirl Farm mod some day, assuming some decent animations and cart pulling tricks can be pulled off. There was quite a lot of progress on that a while back, but it's still quite buggy and prone to problems. Or at least it was the last time I tried - I don't actually know if S.L.U.T.S. solved the problem or not. I should look into that.

Sounds great

It's kinda fun escaping from the Giants...

One thing I wouldn't mind seeing, is the Giant markers, the Grime tattoo the mod 'forces' onto you... it should be set to be un-removeable. I know SLUTS, the ponygirl cart pulling mod does that. Sure, you can just 'not' remove them.

But having them be locked onto you permanently would be kinda fun. You were sold, you belonged and now you're eternally marked. 

So far of the set, that's my current favorite. I can't attempt some of them.

Well, in the next version I changed the Giant thing with the tattoos around quite a bit. Now when you're marked with Grine Woad, you are considered property of the giants, and they will all be peaceful. Remove the tattoo, and they'll go back to normal. This should also (hopefully) solve a lot of problems with Giants being potentially hostile no matter what mods you have installed that change AI or factions.

I'd rather not make it unremovable, if for no other reason than I like to use lots of tattoos, and a full-body one kind of conflicts with the looks of using many others. :)

But I suppose I could do that. Maybe make it removable only by the wandering farmer with a cow? Or a court wizard? Or maybe even Ysolda... I'll think about it.

You should make one for a horse, where, like the dog start, you have to train the horses, That would be awesome

My original plan for the Markarth start was to use the horses. That turned out to be too much of a problem, with conflicting quests and conflicting mods too. But you're right, that's a good one... and something I've been meaning to do for a while.

I've sort of been holding off on that though, because I still plan to do a Ponygirl Farm mod some day, assuming some decent animations and cart pulling tricks can be pulled off. There was quite a lot of progress on that a while back, but it's still quite buggy and prone to problems. Or at least it was the last time I tried - I don't actually know if S.L.U.T.S. solved the problem or not. I should look into that.

Sounds great

Aye, just make sure that while the tattoo is removable, it should only be so via mcm and some specific npcs that have you do a hardish quest for them and/or pay a bucket load of gold, possibly with a temporary penalty that reminds you that getting a "permanent"  tattoo removed isn't an easy thing to do without some undesirable process and/or after effects.

Aye, just make sure that while the tattoo is removable, it should only be so via mcm and some specific npcs that have you do a hardish quest for them and/or pay a bucket load of gold, possibly with a temporary penalty that reminds you that getting a "permanent"  tattoo removed isn't an easy thing to do without some undesirable process and/or after effects.

But... it's paint, not a tattoo. I mean, it's in slavetats, but the offering cows are painted, not tattooed.

Currently it's only removable via MCM. I could make it some sort of long-lasting paint that only comes off with a certain solvent, though. Maybe alchemists would be better than court wizards.

But... it's paint, not a tattoo. I mean, it's in slavetats, but the offering cows are painted, not tattooed.

Currently it's only removable via MCM. I could make it some sort of long-lasting paint that only comes off with a certain solvent, though. Maybe alchemists would be better than court wizards.

Right....paint. Sounds good, could even be a 2 step paint that requires you to get a caster to remove a spell that prevents solvent from being applied, or that could be if you get enslaved a second time by the same person to prevent loss of property again.

Not sure whats going on, probably a conflict, but the ancient nord queen start does not register when i take the gaulur amulet of the draugr corpse. If im supposed to have sex to replenish myself that doesnt register either. i can get around it by waiting a few in game weeks and console completing the quest but id like a detailed walkthrough of what im supposed to do.

EDIT:  Seems i am still part of a faction that keeps draugr and skeletons from attacking on sight.

Not sure whats going on, probably a conflict, but the ancient nord queen start does not register when i take the gaulur amulet of the draugr corpse. If im supposed to have sex to replenish myself that doesnt register either. i can get around it by waiting a few in game weeks and console completing the quest but id like a detailed walkthrough of what im supposed to do.

EDIT:  Seems i am still part of a faction that keeps draugr and skeletons from attacking on sight.

I haven't fully tested the Nord Queen scenario, so I couldn't say for sure what the problem may be. You might want to ask over in Sexlab Stories for now, but you should know that skyrimll is working hard on it and IIRC there are a few fixes already in the next version. :)

Hey I noticed you have an ME start in this mod, how does it work exactly? Does it send the player to the maria training and auctions cell or does it stick the player to that dam ugly wannabe vampire npc outside whiterun? What I am hoping is that it goes to the training house because if it does then we finally have a way to do maria quickstart without using maria quickstart aaaaaannnnnd helgen is not fucked up because we can use LAL and this mod to get helgen working normally and get to the training house:-)

Hey I noticed you have an ME start in this mod, how does it work exactly? Does it send the player to the maria training and auctions cell or does it stick the player to that dam ugly wannabe vampire npc outside whiterun? What I am hoping is that it goes to the training house because if it does then we finally have a way to do maria quickstart without using maria quickstart aaaaaannnnnd helgen is not fucked up because we can use LAL and this mod to get helgen working normally and get to the training house:-)

It just uses the Maria Eden modevent ("MariaQuickStartSlavery") to send to Maria Eden. I can't remember off the top of my head where that drops you into Maria Eden, but IIRC it does bypass the vampire.

From the ME notes:

Jumps into slavery without prior initiation quests.

The default master / mistress is used.

Be warned that Maria Eden conflicts with Live Another Life anyway. These conflicts range from irrelevant to annoying... I don't think it conflicts in such a way as to make the game unplayable, but depending on your load order you might get some minor issues like bypassing the LAL cell (which I believe would invalidate CCAS) or setting the default player character to a Nord Female. Little things like that for the most part.

Yeah latest version of ME changes the player to imperial female because the mod is made for female characters. The work required to make dialogue alone for both genders is not something the author will do so females only. I am currently using immerslave mod but I noticed that a lot of stuff like starting bondage gear options is missing from it. So I'm gonna give your mod a try and see what happens just have to remove immerslave mod first.

EDIT

Worst thing about testing mods like this looking for specific starts is all that mcm crap I have to do each time for all the mods I use which have an mcm part.

Yeah latest version of ME changes the player to imperial female because the mod is made for female characters. The work required to make dialogue alone for both genders is not something the author will do so females only. I am currently using immerslave mod but I noticed that a lot of stuff like starting bondage gear options is missing from it. So I'm gonna give your mod a try and see what happens just have to remove immerslave mod first.

EDIT

Worst thing about testing mods like this looking for specific starts is all that mcm crap I have to do each time for all the mods I use which have an mcm part.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60586-content-consumers-alternate-starts/page-26?do=findComment&comment=1589941

:)

Ok just tested your mod to go to maria eden and it sent me far north of the house of burden and some orc guy in orc armor was burning me up with dual fire spells right away. I was not bound and could just run away it was strange. So if you can find the updated modevent and use that instead, the quest is mariatraining in the maria.esp file I have no idea what the modevent name is or I would have tried it already.

EDIT

The correct mod event is mariastartinitquest according to the documentation.

Ok just tested your mod to go to maria eden and it sent me far north of the house of burden and some orc guy in orc armor was burning me up with dual fire spells right away. I was not bound and could just run away it was strange. So if you can find the updated modevent and use that instead, the quest is mariatraining in the maria.esp file I have no idea what the modevent name is or I would have tried it already.

EDIT

The correct mod event is mariastartinitquest according to the documentation.

I didn't know it had been updated. I'll change the script, hopefully in the next version.

Do you have any plans to add to the Oblivion start? I like that one the most. 

Glad you like it. I don't have any plans to add much to it, but the next version does add another (small) location. Hang on, let me find some screenshots...

EDIT:

post-462261-0-47379300-1466736205_thumb.jpg

post-462261-0-79847900-1466736209_thumb.jpg post-462261-0-71618800-1466736213_thumb.jpg

post-462261-0-23514500-1466736218_thumb.jpg post-462261-0-70325800-1466736222_thumb.jpg

post-462261-0-06206200-1466736232_thumb.jpg post-462261-0-38114000-1466736238_thumb.jpg

post-462261-0-27361200-1466736243_thumb.jpg post-462261-0-63825700-1466736246_thumb.jpg

Not much content, really. Just some experimentation with lighting and object orientation, with some new meshes.

I tried to alter the script and put in the correct modevent name but the CK gave me a bunch of errors and would not compile.

Yeah, that'll happen. Editing LAL mods is a little different from editing (most) other mods. You'll first need to esm-ify the LAL .esp, and then you should be able to edit it. Make sure to turn it back into an .esp after you're done. Failure to do both of those in the correct sequence leads to unwanted results, anything from "mara statue disappears" to "this mod is completely broken."

EDIT: If you can wait a while (possibly a few months, sorry) I'll update to v11 and then it'll work with the new modevent.

I really love the 'Victim of a Spider!' start.

Glad it's working for you!

I tried converting it to esm and managed to convert it with TES5EDIT but the script still won't compile complaining about a bunch of other mods scripts like SGO and slavetats and how an array can't be resized blah blah. I tried to force it to save anyway and that didn't work either.