Your version 4 is still working like a dream for me. If anyone is having issues and just wants to run it i'd reccomend using one of the older ones if you want the more stable start to one of the stories it supports. 

CC I love your mod and it's working great but also thanks for your continued work on the mod and your wanting to push it more and more, it's everything a girl can ask for. :) The only story that I would like to see is a mix of one of the existing stories and building it into one of the best mod/nonmod story options out there right now. I'd love to pitch it to you, so here it goes. 

Sanguine's Sacrifice. (Optional outcome for Soul gem incubator start.)

Simply adding on to the final stage of the quest but instead of escaping she fails to escape and is then sacrificed.

"The player is taken to the alter and is killed (might I suggest using one Manoose's Impale/hanging animation) Player wakes up in Sanguine s lair (SD+) Sanguine then "says" that he binds the PC to serve him by corrupting the sisterhood of Dibella (sisterhood of Dibella), then to enslave all the women of Skyrim (Slaverun re) To gain their soul back. SD+ would basically take it from there. After the player has done all of these events Sanguine reveals that the player had their soul all along and has done everything of their own free will and that be turning skyrim into his personal playground they have already given their soul to him."

I know your busy but I'd giggle for days if this was made! <3 you!

Well, I'm glad something is working. :)

Sanguine's Sacrifice looks more like something another mod would do and this one would link to.

The "taken to an altar" is certainly something I could do here, I'd just have to figure out how to do the same basic thing that XPO and SD+ does to move the player around. Or I could just leave control in the hands of the player and give the player the opportunity to be voluntarily sacrificed or to try to escape. In any event, the point of the sacrifice is sending your soul into a soulgem... but there's no reason why Sanguine or any other Daedra couldn't interrupt the process.

Sending the player to Sanguine's realm at that point is trivial, and can be done directly using the SD+ API. The thing is, from that point it would require some reworking of SD+ to get the dialogue, quests, and integration with Dibella and Slaverun, and while integrating with Sisterhood of Dibella is actually an ongoing project, I'm not sure about Slaverun (I'm sure it would be nice to have the two mods play together, but right now they're in two different playgrounds). I'm also not sure about the workload - it could be as simple as forking a quest, or it could require a fundamental rewrite of some important stuff in SD+. In either case, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it... poor skyrimll has a lot of things already on the to-do list. Or lists, rather. ;)

*snip*

Ohhh Well the sacrifice thing "willing even" would be a great option. Sanguine interrupts the Dragonborns life at all kinds of moments with SD+ anyway so it would fit for sure. Maybe to make it a simple thing you could add the dialog for the willing sacrifice, send the PC to a new random location where they are fucked or just meet Sanguine. Then have him tell the PC that the only way they can get their soul back is by corrupting Skyrim, telling them to start with the Sisterhood, slavery or whatever else makes him laugh. 

No actual need to tinker with the other mods just an option for a story connection. As always sanguine is not interested in precise orders but rather watching the chaos and people being corrupted. 

Also I tried the Chaurus Breeder start and it works fine for me. So I don't know why it's crashing for some people. ((It's my second favorite start this far. Story is solid, integration into existing vanilla quests. It's awesome! Between that and the soul gem incubator I get so wet I need to worry about dehydration. <3

My take on using Leveling/Util/Untamed/whatever is that they're fine mods, and I don't have any problem with anyone using them in any way... but it's not what the mod was supposed to do.

It's like, I'm a carpenter, and I've built a nice house, except by some mistake I put the front door in sideways. Sure, you can still enter and leave the house via the front door, but you've got to open it carefully and hunch up and clamber over a waist-high wall every time. For many people, that might be perfectly acceptable, or they might cut holes in the wall (i.e. using another mod for that start) to get through. However you end up making it work, like you say it doesn't inconvenience you, awesome. And that's great, as long as the users are happy.

My problem is with the fact that the stupid damn carpenter put the door in sideways in the first place.  :dodgy:

I guess I really can't be too upset at myself... I mean, even vanilla Skyrim with no mods has its fair share of problems. I'm just obsessive about stuff like that...

~450 people are following this mod, which to my mind means that around 450 people like it enough to use it. And I've gotten complaints from, I dunno, a dozen? Which means there are probably at least twice that many people who haven't complained. I guess that 10% or so of users not having it perfect is okay, it just seems wrong to me...

What I'm getting at here is that when I keep saying stuff like you "shouldn't have to use other mods just to make this one work," that's exactly what I mean - you shouldn't have to. Same for disabling any mods in your load order - if JUGS is a confirmed conflict, that bugs me, because I'd like people to be able to use whichever mods they want. If you do use other mods to get the creature starts to work, more power to you... I just wish I could fix the underlying problem. I've never considered myself a perfectionist in any way - hell, if you open up any of my mods and look at how they're structured, or look at the source code, you'll quickly see they're about as spaghetti as spaghetti can be - it's actually surprising me how much this bothers me. Having people have to use Untamed to get the Wolf start to work whether or not they want to or would be using it in any case grates a little. Telling people to disable all of their mods and turn them back on one at a time to find out which are conflicting feels like offloading all the work on someone else. Which is admittedly stupid, because it's not like I can do that from here... I dunno. It's not logical or reasonable, it's just me.

EDIT: I guess what it boils down to is that I'm fine with my own sloppy or lazy work, as long as it actually does work. Other people too... I see a student use a bubble sort to sort a 50-million element array, that's fine, as long as it works (i.e. short execution time isn't a requirement, etc). It's hacky, it's silly, and there are a lot better ways to do it - but if it works, great. You get a B (not an A, because only an idiot uses a bubble sort on 50 million things :) ). But if that student uses a bogo sort instead, F.

The same principle applies to my stuff - using a global variable as a dialogue condition to speak to the Mara statue is a poor excuse for a "fix" to an existing problem, but as long as it works, it works. But just knowing that the problem still exists somewhere under there gets on my nerves something fierce.

EDIT: I am reminded of this video, found it a couple of years ago. It's really nifty. Almost hypnotic. ;)

Ugh, now you've done it, you reminded me of my time at university studying informatics.... I f*cking HATE sorting-algorhythms....

I think the point I should have made yesterday, is the following: the really interesting part of Untamed for your mod is the way Darkconsole made creatures friendly to the player after using that shout... maybe applying that efect as a timed buff, so the player gets a certain amount of time to escape rather easyly opposed to having an aggressive 'master' at your heels trying to maul you... ;)

To karlpaws: If you know where to look, you always find a few atronarchs (admittedly: you may have to reach a certain level for some of them to spawn)... The road from Whiterun to Ivarstead/Riften/Windhelm is prone to spawning mages fighting flame atronarchs, spriggans are rather easy to find and whispmothers have a few 'guaranteed' spawnpoints too, given you've reached the prerequisite level. That said, I currently have 1 of each of those atronarchs with my PC and they are absolutely lethal together ;)

Great Mod! This was the kind of alternative starts I was looking for :P

​I only tried the bandit honey pot so far, and didn't encounter any major bug (or minor, for the record :D), however I red a note, I belive it is from this mod, (Note from Berald) and it talks about this bandit gang meeting at helgen (lucky them), and I kinda just wanted to know if this guys actually exist and expand upon this start :shy:, or if the note is just for show, or either if it is an ideia for a future update or more, because when I red the note, I had all this role play ideas coming onto my mind for an awsome thief girl, and this gang to run to, would just be the cherry in the top of the cake :lol:

Sorry if I'm mistaken and the note is not from this mod, but given the context in it, I really belive it is :s

​I only tried the bandit honey pot so far, and didn't encounter any major bug (or minor, for the record :D), however I red a note, I belive it is from this mod, (Note from Berald) and it talks about this bandit gang meeting at helgen (lucky them), and I kinda just wanted to know if this guys actually exist and expand upon this start :shy:, or if the note is just for show, or either if it is an ideia for a future update or more, because when I red the note, I had all this role play ideas coming onto my mind for an awsome thief girl, and this gang to run to, would just be the cherry in the top of the cake :lol:

Sorry if I'm mistaken and the note is not from this mod, but given the context in it, I really belive it is :s

I must have missed the note myself... where did you see it? I know there is a journal on the table down in the cave, but nothing that mentions that name or Helgen, that I remember finding.

Yep, that note is from this mod. There isn't any new content for the Bandit start - the note is just a bit of flavor, nothing more.

Glad you like it, though!

I must have missed the note myself... where did you see it? I know there is a journal on the table down in the cave, but nothing that mentions that name or Helgen, that I remember finding.

It should be in your inventory right when you start.

Glad to have helped and i look forward to what you do when you add it, tho shame no wear and tear add-on for the giant or troll start lol

I'm testing it out right now. Currently I've only added it to the prostitute starts... what says everyone about adding that kind of thing to all the other scenarios too?

so when i get into bed my screen goes black and then i wake up in the cell

what should i do? ;P

If you're using JUGS, disable it temporarily, that might help.

Other than that, you could post your papyrus log and load order, that will help me figure out what the problem is. Your load order is probably more important - many users have good results with just moving mods around and/or disabling mods temporarily.

Also, it's never a bad idea to read the OP. :)

He and the dock worker appeared down in the bilge, where your character wakes up on the start.  I think they teleported in, since I didn't see them come in the door.  You'd think that someone going to a whorehouse would be interested in sex, but my PC had to solicit each of them 3 times before they said yes, and after that they were never interested again.  Seems like that ship is full of people who just want to watch.  Watch what? :cool:

I'm using Aroused Creatures, and the dog (can't remember his name) did make a move on the Thalmor Soldier there. Maybe that's what they're waiting to watch. ;)

Is the expectant mother start unfinished? It tells me to talk to Gaev about finishing the excavation but he has no dialogue. Or is that the entirety of the start?

No, it's finished... I don't know why Gaev wouldn't be talking to you.

In the console, use this:

set ccas_bfstage to 0

And see if that brings up his dialogue... I kept messing around with the conditions for that start, it's possible I left something in that shouldn't have been.

EDIT: Yeah, that's my fault. It's supposed to check if the variable == 140, but instead it's checking if the variable == 0. I'll fix it in the next version. For now, just set it to zero as above.

i just did a new save and it worked perfectly but thanks for the help:D

Please integration with Beastess?

I'm not sure integration is needed, any of the starts from this mod or other LAL based mods that involve animals or camping or wilderness would work just fine with a Beastess based play.

Can you describe a particular feature or function you would like to see or a location you would like used?

I'm not sure integration is needed, any of the starts from this mod or other LAL based mods that involve animals or camping or wilderness would work just fine with a Beastess based play.

Can you describe a particular feature or function you would like to see or a location you would like used?

Lets say, "Im a beastess in a secluded lair" start in one of the caves of the beastess lair mod with or without the beastess mod activated, or even "Im a worker in the Animals Mansion" and you start there with the quest "there´s no job like.." complete, or even maybe "Im a forsworn" (NOT the only-breton option but for every race [Maybe integration with A forsworn story?]) also in the same forsworn like play though one could choose to start in Cidnha Mine with the quest of "forsworn conspiracy" complete and start with the "No one's scape Cidnha Mine" (Integration of forsworn like beastess playthrough and devious cidhna maybe)? I dont know pal, just giving some ideas.

Cheers, awesome mod by the way.

Lets say, "Im a beastess in a secluded lair" start in one of the caves of the beastess lair mod with or without the beastess mod activated, or even "Im a worker in the Animals Mansion" and you start there with the quest "there´s no job like.." complete, or even maybe "Im a forsworn" (NOT the only-breton option but for every race [Maybe integration with A forsworn story?]) also in the same forsworn like play though one could choose to start in Cidnha Mine with the quest of "forsworn conspiracy" complete and start with the "No one's scape Cidnha Mine" (Integration of forsworn like beastess playthrough and devious cidhna maybe)? I dont know pal, just giving some ideas.

Cheers, awesome mod by the way.

Well I'm not the mod author, just a nosy cat.

I did mention the beastess lair caves once, and that should be possible the author thought, but I'm going to guess sometime after some bugs get worked out. For now I just start with one of the three and fast travel to a Lair like I used to.

From what I know of mods (which isnt much) mods need to have the option built in for another mod to call into them. The Cidna mine option might be possible through SD+ since it has those mod events but I'm not sure if Animal Mansion (any of the 3) or Bestial Essence was designed with that in mind.

Well I'm not the mod author, just a nosy cat.

I did mention the beastess lair caves once, and that should be possible the author thought, but I'm going to guess sometime after some bugs get worked out. For now I just start with one of the three and fast travel to a Lair like I used to.

From what I know of mods (which isnt much) mods need to have the option built in for another mod to call into them. The Cidna mine option might be possible through SD+ since it has those mod events but I'm not sure if Animal Mansion (any of the 3) or Bestial Essence was designed with that in mind.

Warning: wall of text, scroll down to the bullet-pointed tldr if you want. ;)

My problem is that I haven't had much free time lately to mod (or play, for that matter). I'm sitting on a partially completed v9 here that I may just release as-is, that fixes a couple of bugs and introduces two new scenarios.

The beastess lair is on my to-do list, yep. I haven't contacted the author yet about using it, but I'm guessing I'd get permission.

As for using the Beastess mod itself, there's not much point, is there? It just adds spells to the player, right? I mean, I could create a journal entry specifically for that, but I tend to think the Wolf Bitch and Troll Toy starts kind of have that covered...

Animal Mansion is on my tentative to-do list. The problem with Animal Mansion and Bestial Essence and the like is that there's not a really great entry point for an alternate start mod. Like RyuuLaan says, I could just jumpstart the quest to a certain point, but... why? The journal entry for Animal Mansion would just be something like "Thaena and I have finally gotten the mansion up and running, now to find some customers!" or so, and that skips a couple minutes of content. Which is okay, but I like those couple minutes, and skipping them is only acceptable to players who have played those mods so much they already know what happened and just want to fast-track it, which is probably easily doable with setstage console commands anyway. I'm guessing.

The point is, for many mods there just isn't any real reason to have an alternate start set up unless you want to skip something tedious or time consuming or overly familiar for the mod. That's one of the reasons Arthmoor made Alternate Start in the first place - starting a new game and going through the whole cart ride to Helgen thing gets old pretty fast when all you want to do is jump in and start playing. And for a mod like Animal Mansion, I just can't see wanting to skip anything. But then again, I haven't played it enough to get tired of the intro part, so maybe that's just me.

Mods like AFS or Cidhna Mine have the same basic thing - no real good entry point. It's certainly possible, but I'm not sure how they're structured, I'd need to do some digging:

Many mods don't technically need to have other mod calls built-in (like modevents), but it's sure a hell of a lot easier that way. Take QAYL, for example - it doesn't have any modevents you can call, but by using a quest call I can just jumpstart the QAYL quest by setting the stage in another mod. This isn't an ideal situation, and neither is something like getformfromfile() (which is how I add the lactacid bottles to the player in the Milk Maid [male] start), but they both work.

The problem with using quest calls instead of modevents is that if any scripting at all happens outside of the respective quest stage, that won't happen with the quest call. Take for example the Devious Manual. If I wanted to add that as a starting scenario (which would be pointless, but bear with me here), I'd have to do a hell of a lot of extra work. This is because of the way I've structured that mod - a lot of scripting happens in dialogue or item triggers, and not through a quest stage. So using the papyrus equivalent of the "setstage" console command would set the stage, sure, but it would skip a lot of necessary stuff that happens in the background, leading to unexpected and undesirable results.

Example: in vanilla Skyrim, try using the "caqs" command, which is supposed to complete all quests by completing all of their quest stages. This works for a lot of quests, like the radiant stuff, but for some of it, it really breaks things, with things happening out of sequence or bits that weren't in the quest stages not happening. Technically the quests are completed, and technically you could use caqs to force a 100% completion state on your game, but in reality all it does is break almost everything. Same thing for mods like mine calling to AFS - if the author put everything you'd ever need in a single quest stage (like Docclox did with QAYL), it would work - but if anything at all happens elsewhere, such as the player having to read a book or press a button or talk to an NPC to move the game forward, that wouldn't happen with a quest call. It's certainly possible to add in the missing parts, but without actually making that mod a dependency, it would take weeks of dedicated work and even then probably wouldn't work right.

tl,dr:

• Beastess Lair is possible, and shouldn't take much, because all I have to really do is teleport the player to a spot I can find in the lair.
  • Cidhna Mine is also possible, and even easier, because it just requires a modevent call. But I thought some other Alternate Start mod already did that? I see no reason to duplicate starts unless there's widespread demand for it for some reason.
  • Animal Mansion, Bestial Essence, and that kind of thing is possible, but sort of difficult to find a good integration point.
  • Beastess or Untamed is possible, and probably pretty easy, but... why bother?
  • AFS or mods like that are also technically possible, but I haven't looked at them to see if "possible" is actually a good word to use - while it might not be impossible it might be difficult enough that I'd preemptively say no.

Just a couple of suggestions. 

For the wolf bitch start it'd be nice if there were torches on the walls, and perhaps a campfire inside the main chamber (its pitch black unless I turn up my brightness slider all the way to 100 lol) but more importantly I feel it'd make sense. According to the journal entry the PC has been living with the wolves for some time. Its sensible that she'd make it as comfortable for her as possible.

Another thing, for users of realistic needs mods and what not, it'd be convenient if there were some re spawning deer carcasses inside the cave or something along those lines.

Just a couple of suggestions. 

For the wolf bitch start it'd be nice if there were torches on the walls, and perhaps a campfire inside the main chamber (its pitch black unless I turn up my brightness slider all the way to 100 lol) but more importantly I feel it'd make sense. According to the journal entry the PC has been living with the wolves for some time. Its sensible that she'd make it as comfortable for her as possible.

Another thing, for users of realistic needs mods and what not, it'd be convenient if there were some re spawning deer carcasses inside the cave or something along those lines.

You're absolutely right about the Wolf Bitch start. This also applies to the Spider Victim start and, for that matter, all of my own scenarios (vampire larder, bandit honeypot, troll toy, etc). They could all stand to use some prettying up. :)

However, I'd rather minimize the impact this mod has on the vanilla game. If some other mod uses or overhauls Steepfall Burrow, it might end up conflicting if I start adding lots of stuff. The conflict won't (or shouldn't) be game-breaking, but it might leave stuff floating in midair or buried underground, that kind of thing.

On the other hand, I'm not aware of any mod that actually does this with Steepfall Burrow, and it's in an out-of-the-way place, so probably nobody eventually will. Maybe it'll be okay... I'll think about it.

On the other other hand, I'm considering moving the Wolf Bitch start entirely and making Beastess Lairs a requirement for the Wolf Bitch, Bear Pet, and Troll Toy starts.

In any case, it probably won't be for a while... I'm starting to get a little swamped in RL. :(

hmm other idea is Sexlab Fame mod, have rap in the town you start as like

Skooma whore you start with Whore and addict rep to Falkreath

the whore start starts you off with whore rep in the city or down you start it

other then that, the Giant start should show player was victim  in history, as well as the other beast starts

Warning: wall of text, scroll down to the bullet-pointed tldr if you want. ;)

My problem is that I haven't had much free time lately to mod (or play, for that matter). I'm sitting on a partially completed v9 here that I may just release as-is, that fixes a couple of bugs and introduces two new scenarios.

The beastess lair is on my to-do list, yep. I haven't contacted the author yet about using it, but I'm guessing I'd get permission.

As for using the Beastess mod itself, there's not much point, is there? It just adds spells to the player, right? I mean, I could create a journal entry specifically for that, but I tend to think the Wolf Bitch and Troll Toy starts kind of have that covered...

Animal Mansion is on my tentative to-do list. The problem with Animal Mansion and Bestial Essence and the like is that there's not a really great entry point for an alternate start mod. Like RyuuLaan says, I could just jumpstart the quest to a certain point, but... why? The journal entry for Animal Mansion would just be something like "Thaena and I have finally gotten the mansion up and running, now to find some customers!" or so, and that skips a couple minutes of content. Which is okay, but I like those couple minutes, and skipping them is only acceptable to players who have played those mods so much they already know what happened and just want to fast-track it, which is probably easily doable with setstage console commands anyway. I'm guessing.

The point is, for many mods there just isn't any real reason to have an alternate start set up unless you want to skip something tedious or time consuming or overly familiar for the mod. That's one of the reasons Arthmoor made Alternate Start in the first place - starting a new game and going through the whole cart ride to Helgen thing gets old pretty fast when all you want to do is jump in and start playing. And for a mod like Animal Mansion, I just can't see wanting to skip anything. But then again, I haven't played it enough to get tired of the intro part, so maybe that's just me.

Mods like AFS or Cidhna Mine have the same basic thing - no real good entry point. It's certainly possible, but I'm not sure how they're structured, I'd need to do some digging:

Many mods don't technically need to have other mod calls built-in (like modevents), but it's sure a hell of a lot easier that way. Take QAYL, for example - it doesn't have any modevents you can call, but by using a quest call I can just jumpstart the QAYL quest by setting the stage in another mod. This isn't an ideal situation, and neither is something like getformfromfile() (which is how I add the lactacid bottles to the player in the Milk Maid [male] start), but they both work.

The problem with using quest calls instead of modevents is that if any scripting at all happens outside of the respective quest stage, that won't happen with the quest call. Take for example the Devious Manual. If I wanted to add that as a starting scenario (which would be pointless, but bear with me here), I'd have to do a hell of a lot of extra work. This is because of the way I've structured that mod - a lot of scripting happens in dialogue or item triggers, and not through a quest stage. So using the papyrus equivalent of the "setstage" console command would set the stage, sure, but it would skip a lot of necessary stuff that happens in the background, leading to unexpected and undesirable results.

• AFS or mods like that are also technically possible, but I haven't looked at them to see if "possible" is actually a good word to use - while it might not be impossible it might be difficult enough that I'd preemptively say no.

Thank you so much for your time and for answering, its a great mod, keep up the good work!

I think I'm on version 7, so you might have fixed this in 8... (and I'll get 8, and report back if you're not sure)

Jarl Igmund in Markarth has the "any way to get out of my contract" dialog even if you don't pick the Cidna parole start option.

I think I'm on version 7, so you might have fixed this in 8... (and I'll get 8, and report back if you're not sure)

Jarl Igmund in Markarth has the "any way to get out of my contract" dialog even if you don't pick the Cidna parole start option.

Oops. No, I didn't even know he did that, so I didn't fix it in v8. I'll fix it for v9 though.

EDIT: What about the other NPCs? The cook and assistants, do they have dialogue if you don't pick that start too?

Oops. No, I didn't even know he did that, so I didn't fix it in v8. I'll fix it for v9 though.

EDIT: What about the other NPCs? The cook and assistants, do they have dialogue if you don't pick that start too?

The cook and assistants did have the dialog too.  The dogs, at least, did not.

Hey ContentConsumer,

I may have found something, perhaps it can help others as well or potentially allow you to create a fix of sorts...

or maybe it is just a classic: 'works on my machine' scenario...

still wanted to share my findings, in case it helps someone else.

I had the issue with none of the scenarios starting, like so many others.

- First I moved ccas to various locations in the load order. moving it all the way up to the beginning of the list, as second ESP and it would allow to start scenarios. Though it created a bunch of other issues like no sex starting, some widgets to be hidden, etc.

- Then I disabled JUGS, as suggested (just disabled the ESP). Still no joy.

- I replaced the new core script with the one you provided here (page 13).

-> it still did not change anything unfortunately.

What I did to fix it:

Now I opened my save game with 'Save Game Cleaner' v2.0.6, filtered for 'CCAS' scripts and deleted the whole set of script instances (not the listed scripts, only the instances).

Saved the modified save game, loaded and started a random scenario (dog scenario): Success!

Closed and restarted Skyrim, loaded back into the modified save (LAL cell) and chose another scenario (pregnant slave to Kin family): Success!

I have then re-activated JUGs and tried to start the Giants pet scenario: fail, landed back in the LAL cell

Disabled JUGs again, loaded back in and launched the Giants pet scenario again: Success!

So JUGs definitely interferes with the start.

But the cleaning of the CCAS instances made it all work - for me anyways.

thanks for this great mod. It makes starting a new character so much more fun when having so many different scenarios available and it is a great extension for the (by now exhaustively used) ImmerSlave scenarios :)

Hey, today I've discovered this great mod and had a little time to try out some of the scenarios.

But I have at least one anoying issue.

Is it intentional that there are no sex options in the most 'bestial' starts? Tryed wolf, spider, giant and troll and in every scenario the only thing I can do, is to walk away (mostly now the creatures get hostile).

But I've tried the dogs chewtoy start, too. Here I have allways the dialoges with the dogs, but all options for the npcs seem to vanish after a while. Evey the guy down the stairs stops to forcegreed my toon.

So maybe some of the other scenatios have more dialoge but I can never see them. I have put this mod as least loaded in MO even on the left side as in the loadorder. And I am using the last release with the bugfix.

Any hints or solutions?

Thank you!

Hey ContentConsumer,

[snip]

So JUGs definitely interferes with the start.

Glad you like the mod. And thanks for the confirmation about JUGS, though I'm still not sure why it does that. :)

Also, interesting about cleaning it... I'm also not sure why any scripts would be active at all, much less staying in memory. Almost all of the scripts are dialogue scripts, except for the main quest script and a few trigger box scripts.

After you cleaned your save, and the start(s) started working, have you tried one of those? Like the Vampire Larder start, or the Bandit Honeypot, or Troll Toy, etc? Those use onplayerenter (or onplayerleave depending) trigger scripts to alter player factions and clean up the starts. Pretty much anything that doesn't require another mod (like sexlab stories, Simple Slavery, etc) will have one like that. I'm not sure what removing the script from your save would actually do in that case... but I'm guessing the worst it would do is fail to add or remove the player from some faction(s) or a couple of other things, that should be easily fixable with console commands in any event.

Hey, today I've discovered this great mod and had a little time to try out some of the scenarios.

But I have at least one anoying issue.

Is it intentional that there are no sex options in the most 'bestial' starts? Tryed wolf, spider, giant and troll and in every scenario the only thing I can do, is to walk away (mostly now the creatures get hostile).

But I've tried the dogs chewtoy start, too. Here I have allways the dialoges with the dogs, but all options for the npcs seem to vanish after a while. Evey the guy down the stairs stops to forcegreed my toon.

So maybe some of the other scenatios have more dialoge but I can never see them. I have put this mod as least loaded in MO even on the left side as in the loadorder. And I am using the last release with the bugfix.

Any hints or solutions?

Thank you!

Well, yes and no. It isn't intentional that there isn't any dialogue with the creatures - right now only the Giant and Bear starts have dialogue - but it's very erratic that you'll actually get any of that dialogue, and it depends a lot on load order and what mods you're using. Same as some starts with creatures having them hostile when they aren't supposed to be.

I haven't fleshed out any dialogue for those because it's rare when everything works together properly anyway. I do intend to add sex scenarios to them eventually, but it's sort of low priority.

As for the Dog Chewtoy, most dialogue with the NPCs is set to only happen once. You can train the dogs multiple times, but you only need to do so once to get through the quest... there are actually a couple of different ways to do so.

IIRC you can either give a blowjob and get out for free, train the dogs and get out for free, or just walk past him and end up with a bounty. I know the Jarl, the cook, and two two cook's assistants have some extra dialogue (I think that's all I added) but none of them will help you get out. The 500 bounty isn't enough to trigger the guards chasing you, so you can technically just keep going once you're outside the keep unless you walk up to a guard and talk to them (Wait... I know you. There's no mistake, you're a wanted woman/man [etc]). 

In general, this mod doesn't actually do very much. It's more of a launching point for other mods than it is a quest mod on its own. What little content there is, is pretty simple - the Dog Chewtoy is about as full-featured as it gets.

Maybe I should write up a quick guide that gives exact details about what each scenario can do. It's not like there are any secrets or spoilers for any of them, after all...

v9 is up.

From now on I'll put the changelogs here. Easier to keep track of. :)

Sorry this is late everyone. I've spent the last several days digging holes, pouring concrete, jacking up supports, and sawing wood.
On the plus side, the porch is level again!
On the minus side, this update is pretty anemic.

Hey ContentConsumer,

What I did to fix it:

Now I opened my save game with 'Save Game Cleaner' v2.0.6, filtered for 'CCAS' scripts and deleted the whole set of script instances (not the listed scripts, only the instances).

Saved the modified save game, loaded and started a random scenario (dog scenario): Success!

Closed and restarted Skyrim, loaded back into the modified save (LAL cell) and chose another scenario (pregnant slave to Kin family): Success!

I just checked, and it looks like most of the script instances that are running are the cleanup scripts. So like I said before, it should be fine to do that, the only downside could possibly be the player remaining a member of various factions after they're not supposed to be (for example, the player remaining a member of the Wolf faction even after leaving the cave in the Wolf Bitch start, meaning all wolves permanently might be nonhostile to the player).

Glad it's working for you though. ;)

*snip*

Fixed some problems with the "Parasites of Skyrim" book. BTW - if anyone wants to make up some sketches or something for those parasites, I'd love to include them...

*snip*

Just wanting to draw everyone's attention to this. People tend to glide over these kinds of notes, So if someone has some skillz please raise your hand!