I updated SexLab Stories with fixes to the Red Wave bounty notifications and the Nord Queen sex notifications if you do not choose these player start scenarios.

Would that require a new start?  I just did the soulgem incubator start (very nice, by the way), and am getting these (Nord Queen) messages, but if the scripts are baked into the save I could start over ...

I updated SexLab Stories with fixes to the Red Wave bounty notifications and the Nord Queen sex notifications if you do not choose these player start scenarios.

Would that require a new start?  I just did the soulgem incubator start (very nice, by the way), and am getting these (Nord Queen) messages, but if the scripts are baked into the save I could start over ...

I tested them on an existing save to make sure they went away, so a new start shouldn't be necessary.

Hey ContentConsumer, I've read through a couple of posts of people having problems with getting the game to teleport them out and actually start them on the path they chose and I'm having the same problem. I'm using the latest version of your mod and can't seem to get any scenario to work. I just wake up naked in the same cell. I've tried many different things like moving the mod at the bottom of the load order, saving and loading the game before talking to the statue etc.

Dang it... now I have to start a new game again. If only there existed a mod that added some new starting scenarios out there!  :D

Hey ContentConsumer, I've read through a couple of posts of people having problems with getting the game to teleport them out and actually start them on the path they chose and I'm having the same problem. I'm using the latest version of your mod and can't seem to get any scenario to work. I just wake up naked in the same cell. I've tried many different things like moving the mod at the bottom of the load order, saving and loading the game before talking to the statue etc.

There have been several reports that JUGS conflicts with CCAS. Try removing JUGS and see?

There have been several reports that JUGS conflicts with CCAS. Try removing JUGS and see?

That was it :D Thank you.

Edit: Its fixed it for most scenarios, when I try CowFarm however, it starts the quest Moo, but then I'm still in the prison :\

Edit: Seems like SL Stories is a requirement for it, fixed!

holy shit that a lot of mod that i how to download now but i hope it do not cost to much ctd it look like a mod i can try out 

I strongly advise against Maria Eden that caused neverending troubles to me, the other mods are rather stable (at least in my hands) and should be safe to use.

That was it :D Thank you.

Edit: Its fixed it for most scenarios, when I try CowFarm however, it starts the quest Moo, but then I'm still in the prison :\

Edit: Seems like SL Stories is a requirement for it, fixed!

Oops. I thought that Stories Devious was for the Cow start, not just Stories. I'll fix it. :)

holy shit that a lot of mod that i how to download now but i hope it do not cost to much ctd it look like a mod i can try out 

I strongly advise against Maria Eden that caused neverending troubles to me, the other mods are rather stable (at least in my hands) and should be safe to use.

Maria Eden apparently has conflict trouble with all other alternate start mods (aslal, skyrim unbound, etc). Which is expected, because ME has its own alternate start bits.

I'd take the ME scenario out of CCAS, but it does work for many people without any real problems, so I'll go ahead and leave it in with a caveat.

What's wrong with this picture?

Nord Queen wakes up, looses hair & rambles out into the big wide world. Sleeps with a couple of dead Nord bandits - who were a bit unlucky in their choice of potential victim - and picks up a nasty disease(*). She then hightails it to the Hall of the Vigilant while still in slightly spooky form and .....

gets cured of her disease from the first Vigilant she talks too. Then proceeds to use SLEN to game a slot in restoration from the very accommodating Keeper Carcette.

Call me old fashioned, but don't the Vigilants of Stendarr frown on this or that sort of thing? More specifically shouldn't they frown upon spooky people turning up on their doorstep?

(*) Got a modified version of Sleeping Necro which does all sorts of things - but mostly gives you a disease.

ps

Didn't know whether to post this here or on skyrimll's stories thread.

pps

Is the bouncing dead draugr a skeleton issue? (i.e. never noticed it before - ever. But had one in the Nord Queen start chamber).

That is in the wrong thread - stories would be better - but skyrimll checks this every so often, so it might be okay here. :)

Re the bouncing dead draugr - I thought it had to do with physics fucking up after teleporting in there somehow. I'd advise skyrimll to take a page from Bethesda's book and just leave it in, even if he can fix it, don't... it's way too funny to get rid of.  :D

That is in the wrong thread - stories would be better - but skyrimll checks this every so often, so it might be okay here. :)

Re the bouncing dead draugr - I thought it had to do with physics fucking up after teleporting in there somehow. I'd advise skyrimll to take a page from Bethesda's book and just leave it in, even if he can fix it, don't... it's way too funny to get rid of.  :D

I thought it was only me :)

I will try to move the teleport marker and see if that changes things. Maybe I am landing the player too close to the draugr.

The rest are fair points, especially the vigilants. I will make a note of that.

I have the draugr doing a freaky in air break dance too, but funny enough I do remember it doing that prior to having either of these mods installed... I think that is is a HDT or other physics thing.  That's not the only place I see corpses doing wierd things.

Looks like LAL just got updated again, folks. Version 3.1.4 fixes a couple of minor bugs. I haven't tested it out yet, but based on the changelog, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't conflict with CCAS in any way.

Haha! (Well hadn't rebuilt yet anyway - ummm, wine!). Anyway thanks again for the heads up. 

love this mod! I have a couple of suggestions.

If you ever get around to it... maybe the PC can be enslaved to Dragons and I'd kinda like to see an enslaved to Vampires or werewolves one. xD

ALSO

A little help here... when I try to get my PC to be defeated and enslaved to NPC's (bandits, for example) My PC does fall and die--however I get a CTD whenever I try to continue with the process. Any ideas on what could be wrong here? yes I do have all the required mods.

When you select the CCAS choice to access the rest of the choices, if you tab out or choose a choice, when you ask Mara again to choose where you want to start, the CCAS choice is gone.

Is this intentional?

love this mod! I have a couple of suggestions.

If you ever get around to it... maybe the PC can be enslaved to Dragons and I'd kinda like to see an enslaved to Vampires or werewolves one. xD

ALSO

A little help here... when I try to get my PC to be defeated and enslaved to NPC's (bandits, for example) My PC does fall and die--however I get a CTD whenever I try to continue with the process. Any ideas on what could be wrong here? yes I do have all the required mods.

Glad you like it.

Enslaved to vampires is fine. Enslaved to werewolves... which werewolves exactly? I could do those at Frostmoon Crag in Solstheim, I guess, but I'm not familiar with any other werewolf dens in Skyrim... the Companions, you mean?

About dragons? Probably not. I can see a lot of problems - bug inducing problems - being enslaved to a dragon. Anyway, I'm not sure that SD+ even actually works on dragons.

Re defeated and enslaved to bandits - that's not this mod at all, you're probably wanting to ask in Defeat, and whatever slavery mod you're using.

However, it sounds mostly like your Defeat settings are the problem... try setting, I think it's called "health threshold" or something like that - try setting it to an absurdly high number, like 1000%. EDIT: Never mind, that probably wouldn't be the cause of a CTD. No idea, sorry. :(

When you select the CCAS choice to access the rest of the choices, if you tab out or choose a choice, when you ask Mara again to choose where you want to start, the CCAS choice is gone.

Is this intentional?

Yes and no. Yes, it's intentional, and no, it's not supposed to be that way any more - it's a remnant of a hack I put in there a few versions ago to get around a mistake I made. I thought I removed it from v9, but I must have forgotten. I'll fix it for v10.

Anyway, if you tab out you can get the mara dialogue again with a console code... IIRC it's something like "set ccas_maradialogue to 0" or something like that. Someone asked that very question recently in this thread... try searching a few pages back.

EDIT: set ccas_hack to 0

If you ever get around to it... maybe the PC can be enslaved to Dragons 

SD+ doesn't work with dragons. The leash system wouldn't be practical with a dragon, not to mention space issues with a large creature.

And speed issues - your average dragon moves a hell of a lot faster than you can run, so the leash would constantly be activating. Unless the dragon was sitting still all the time, which would be kind of boring.

Animation issues too - dragon sex animations don't work particularly well for most people. This may be because of the space thing too... dragons are big. You can scale them down, but that won't solve sex animation issues because they'd just rescale back up. And in any case, no matter what you do to dragons, their wings tend to get fucked up if all conditions aren't exactly perfect.

And faction problems, aggression issues, dialogue problems, main quest integration problems, and a whole host of smaller issues.

Most of these are not insurmountable obstacles, but they're more work than is practical to try and get around.

Glad you like it.

Enslaved to vampires is fine. Enslaved to werewolves... which werewolves exactly? I could do those at Frostmoon Crag in Solstheim, I guess, but I'm not familiar with any other werewolf dens in Skyrim... the Companions, you mean?

About dragons? Probably not. I can see a lot of problems - bug inducing problems - being enslaved to a dragon. Anyway, I'm not sure that SD+ even actually works on dragons.

I think that the werewolves of Frostmoon Crag would be perfect actually. Haha sorry I just wondered what the dragon idea would be like. It was just a thought, but yes I look forward to more updates! :)

I think that the werewolves of Frostmoon Crag would be perfect actually. Haha sorry I just wondered what the dragon idea would be like. It was just a thought, but yes I look forward to more updates! :)

Now that I think about it, I might need to make the player a werewolf to enslave to them. They get hostile to non-werewolves, and I'm pretty sure it's not a faction thing but a race thing... so even if you're enslaved to one, the others might be hostile to you anyway.

I could either:

• Force a race change on the player when using that start, which might introduce some minor bugs (not sure about that) and possibly mess with the Companions questline (also not sure about that).
  • Edit the vanilla script in the trigger and remove the check, which will almost certainly introduce some bugs with those werewolves there, but those bugs will propagate across all games, whether you use the start or not, not to mention editing something that may also have been edited by other mods (such as USKP/USLEEP), but it won't interfere with the Companions at all.
  • Create a new location, kind of like how I did it with the Expectant Mother and Aspiring Mage scenarios, with new NPCs that are werewolves, and enslave you directly there. This will probably not have any bugs, and it won't mess with anything in the vanilla game or other mods much, if at all. The disadvantage here is that it's a bit more work.

I'm leaning toward the third option - create a new thing from scratch. But it'll probably have to wait a while. :)