Even though Stories is mostly a placeholder for the Necromancer's Pet, you should find a female NPC there you can speak to and find out who she is and why she's there.  At least, I remember there being an extra NPC there when I tried Stories a while back. I am not sure if she'd show up without you speaking to a certain NPC who tells you about her being there.

CC, is the PC supposed to take her place for your start, or is she just a sister-pet?

I haven't tried out the Necromancer's Pet yet, so I couldn't say.

Here are the initial notes:

I am the Pet of a necromancer.

:: SendModEvent("_SLS_PCStartPet")
:: If Stories and player female, Start as Pet (with Belethor as brother + transformation as Fire atronach when free of devices)
:: Fetish - get hit once a day while wearing a device

That's all I've got for you. ;)

Can't seem to initiate my chosen alternate start (Chaurus Breeder) as well. Here is my load order and papyrus. 

[snip]

Well this is weird... one of the three modevents called there (EC+, SD+ parasite, and Sexlab Stories event) aren't triggering properly.

I'm not sure what might be the cause of that. If I had to hazard a wild guess, I might think it's because those mods are too low in your load order...

Try moving

sanguinesDebauchery.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
Up above Alternate Start - Live Another Life and see if that helps? Shot in the dark there...

EDIT:
When you say you can't initiate it, do you mean that you aren't getting the dialogue for it (I am a chaurus egg breeder), aren't getting the mara dialogue (I am a character in a dark tale), or when you try to start you just end up in the starting cell?

Yes, my mods are up to date.  I'm using MO + Loot.

Gonna try to fix by moving both mods in the load order.

Ouch : My big mistake...  SL stories was installed but not checked in MO... 

Effectively working as intended with the mod activated...   :blush:

Ah. Glad it's working for you. :)

Even though Stories is mostly a placeholder for the Necromancer's Pet, you should find a female NPC there you can speak to and find out who she is and why she's there.  At least, I remember there being an extra NPC there when I tried Stories a while back. I am not sure if she'd show up without you speaking to a certain NPC who tells you about her being there.

CC, is the PC supposed to take her place for your start, or is she just a sister-pet?

I haven't tried out the Necromancer's Pet yet, so I couldn't say.

Here are the initial notes:

I am the Pet of a necromancer.

:: SendModEvent("_SLS_PCStartPet")
:: If Stories and player female, Start as Pet (with Belethor as brother + transformation as Fire atronach when free of devices)
:: Fetish - get hit once a day while wearing a device

That's all I've got for you. ;)

Hrm.  Ok.  I think that takes a new track, where you could free the pet in Stories, now you are the pet.

Though I don't remember that much of what Stories had for that one.

[puts on list]

I have the option to choose the dark tale option from the Mara statue so I'm able to choose the "I am a chaurus breeder" option. When I choose that option and go to bed, I have the fade-out screen and remain at the cell. Its similar to one of the previous post but, of course, the circumstances are different.

EDIT: I made the ncessary changes you suggessted. I still remain at the cell after I choose the option and sleep. 

I have the option to choose the dark tale option from the Mara statue so I'm able to choose the "I am a chaurus breeder" option. When I choose that option and go to bed, I have the fade-out screen and remain at the cell. Its similar to one of the previous post but, of course, the circumstances are different.

Uh... yeah. That was actually a really stupid question on my part, sorry. I knew you had gotten the Mara dialogue, because it's right there in your log... but it slipped my mind immediately after reading it. Derpy derpy derp.  :blush:

EDIT: I made the ncessary changes you suggessted. I still remain at the cell after I choose the option and sleep. 

Well, the only other thing I can think of is you're not using the latest version of Sexlab Stories... are you using 0.8 that was just uploaded a few days ago? If so, I'm lost.

Beyond that, I'm really not sure. Are all the starts doing this to you, just the ones from Stories, or just that particular one?

And what version of CCAS are you using?

Sorry... I don't know enough about how things break to figure out why.  :-/

Uh... yeah. That was actually a really stupid question on my part, sorry. I knew you had gotten the Mara dialogue, because it's right there in your log... but it slipped my mind immediately after reading it. Derpy derpy derp.  :blush:

Well, the only other thing I can think of is you're not using the latest version of Sexlab Stories... are you using 0.8 that was just uploaded a few days ago? If so, I'm lost.

Beyond that, I'm really not sure. Are all the starts doing this to you, just the ones from Stories, or just that particular one?

And what version of CCAS are you using?

Sorry... I don't know enough about how things break to figure out why.  :-/

Lol all good man. Yeah I have tried all the scenarios that have installed including SL Stories to its most recent one. Results are the same. I'll try disabling mods that are not essential to the ones I've installed and let know you after. 

I really love what this mod has to offer and it sucks that I can't start it personally. :(

EDIT: I am using latest version.

Everything seems to be working well for me except for the ELLE start, the falmer are all hostile and send me to bleedout/death alternative right away.

The only other issue I found was that every NPC in my game, including my horse, now has the "I am a character in a dark tale..." dialog for some reason.

Everything seems to be working well for me except for the ELLE start, the falmer are all hostile and send me to bleedout/death alternative right away.

The only other issue I found was that every NPC in my game, including my horse, now has the "I am a character in a dark tale..." dialog for some reason.

choose it once and it will go away on everyone.

Just found this mod, installed sexlab stories, (that was a new one for me too :D ) and spent the last 3 hours playing a start- reloading the cell- try a new start- reload the cell........ Gotta say, great job!

Everything I tried that I had installations for, (no sd) worked just fine. Only one I didn't get to try was the dwemer one. That one loaded and triggered fine, but 4 loads on the instant death loop and 4 more manual reloads from the cell, the falmers were agro every time and would one hit kill me as soon as I hit the "ok" button from the dialog box.

Other than that, awesome job!

EDIT: The hostile falmer are supposed to happen. Ref post.

As for the horse speaking the line, that's a hacky workaround that I'm pretty sure I got rid of in the last version... try downloading the patch here and see if that helps.

Or, you could...

choose it once and it will go away on everyone.

...do what he said. :)

cool mod so fair, but have to ask, is there way to set up the sex lab state that shows how many times then be used before we get to them?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. Do you mean if there's a way to set up Sexlab before starting? Yes, not only is there a way, but you should absolutely do that. In general, I recommend setting up all possible mods through their MCM (or spell configuration if that's how they're designed) before sleeping in the bed. This may entail saving the game, exiting, and reloading.

But I have the feeling that might not be what you're asking... could you elaborate?

Just found this mod, installed sexlab stories, (that was a new one for me too :D ) and spent the last 3 hours playing a start- reloading the cell- try a new start- reload the cell........ Gotta say, great job!

Everything I tried that I had installations for, (no sd) worked just fine. Only one I didn't get to try was the dwemer one. That one loaded and triggered fine, but 4 loads on the instant death loop and 4 more manual reloads from the cell, the falmers were agro every time and would one hit kill me as soon as I hit the "ok" button from the dialog box.

Thank you very much!

Again, not sure what to say about the dwemer sexbot start... I'd guess it has to do with what other mods you have installed that might change falmer basic AI and thus be overriding what Stories is doing to them.

I haven't tried the Sexbot start out... actually, the only Stories starts I've tried so far have been Red Wave, Nord Queen, and Chaurus Brood Maiden (been a bit busy), so I can't really speak to what's going on elsewhere.

And besides, given that things all seem to be working perfectly fine for me, there's no guarantee I could help even if I did...  :-/

The sexbot start is supposed to have hostile Falmers right now.

I will be working on a specific quest when I come back. That will include making the Falmers friendly temporarily.

For now, let them enslave you if you have SD+ or run like hell to the nearby elevator.

Thank you very much!

Again, not sure what to say about the dwemer sexbot start... I'd guess it has to do with what other mods you have installed that might change falmer basic AI and thus be overriding what Stories is doing to them.

I haven't tried the Sexbot start out... actually, the only Stories starts I've tried so far have been Red Wave, Nord Queen, and Chaurus Brood Maiden (been a bit busy), so I can't really speak to what's going on elsewhere.

And besides, given that things all seem to be working perfectly fine for me, there's no guarantee I could help even if I did...  :-/

I don't have anything in that I am aware of that is supposed to change any AI. Again, that I am aware of. :D

I am up to 230 esp's though, so I could have gotten something in there somewhere.

Still, great job and thanks!

The sexbot start is supposed to have hostile Falmers right now.

I will be working on a specific quest when I come back. That will include making the Falmers friendly temporarily.

For now, let them enslave you if you have SD+ or run like hell to the nearby elevator.

Ah, that explains it. :lol:

I haven't gotten a chance to actually play the stories yet as I spent so much time re-starting haha, but it looks great so far! Thank you!

Heads up everyone, LAL has just been updated.

I've tested out a few scenarios briefly, and CCAS appears to be playing nice. The LAL changelog doesn't show anything that would conflict either. So far so good, though I haven't exhaustively tested. YMMV, but I can't see any reason why the two mods would suddenly conflict.

Just FYI.

Is there a way (console command) to have again the dialogue with the mara statue (I am a character in a dark tale...) even if you've already choose one ?

Yes... you could use:

set ccas_hack to 0

in the console.

I'm not sure how LAL would handle that, though... it might not work properly anyway, given how the script fragment triggers the ARTHLALChargenQuest stage.

Hi, thank you very much for this mod

yesterday I tested it shortly (in a heavy MO profile with aboutd 200 mods) and it didn't work. What ever start option I did choose, when I went to the bed and pressed E, there was a short loading screen and then I was still in the Alternate starter cell.

I tested just now again and deactivated 'JUGS' mod as reported by others and now everything works fine.

So here might be a problem as I just deactivated this mod and nothing else in MO.

Hi, thank you very much for this mod

yesterday I tested it shortly (in a heavy MO profile with aboutd 200 mods) and it didn't work. What ever start option I did choose, when I went to the bed and pressed E, there was a short loading screen and then I was still in the Alternate starter cell.

I tested just now again and deactivated 'JUGS' mod as reported by others and now everything works fine.

So here might be a problem as I just deactivated this mod and nothing else in MO.

That's the second time I've been told that JUGS may conflict. I honestly have no idea why, though... I can't see any reason for a conflict like that, unless JUGS is overriding dialogue with other mods too. I did have my suspicions at one point...

Ah well... glad it's working for you now. :)

Heads up everyone, LAL has just been updated.

I've tested out a few scenarios briefly, and CCAS appears to be playing nice. The LAL changelog doesn't show anything that would conflict either. So far so good, though I haven't exhaustively tested. YMMV, but I can't see any reason why the two mods would suddenly conflict.

Just FYI.

Whoo! Left 4 Dead Solstheim fix for the sacrificial throne start :shy: (and they said it couldn't be done, pah! to those decenters).

Cheers for the heads up.

ps

The fix was the boat bloke fix on that particular entry point, (you got there first for your scenario :shy: ).

The fix was the boat bloke fix on that particular entry point, (you got there first for your scenario :shy: ).

I hadn't thought of that... I wonder if it'll introduce a bug, now that both mods are essentially doing the same thing. Can't see why, but who knows when it comes to Skyrim?

I'd been wanting to try out Sexlab Stories for a while, so when this mod came out with alternate starts using it, I jumped on it as soon as I could get all my mods updated and working (which took quite a bit longer than I thought it would).

Anyway, I tried the Red Wave start.  I cannot express how completely you and Skyrimll have conveyed the feeling of boredom of working in a whorehouse with few customers (not that I would know).  I deliberately chose not to run away, and to work off the debt.  For the first three days the only clients my PC could service were the Thalmor and Solitude guards inside the ship.  At the end of the third day, she was able to get a day pass to get out, where she ran to the city, bought some leather to make some water skins (I'm using iNeed and my poor girl wanted some water), picked up a couple of other clients in town, then headed back to the ship. 

I thought after that she might be able to get another pass, but no such luck.  She spent another three days on board, servicing the same two guards.  On the evening of the 5th day an East India Dockworker and Sam Guenivene showed up, but would only consent to sex once apiece.  So it was back to the guards.  She finally paid off her debt on the sixth day and escaped, with a fair amount of gold she'd earned from her 22 encounters, and as much junk as she could pick up off the ship.

A most memorable start.  Thanks for that.

O sorry my bad, some time i had it all in my head but it dosn't all come out, but ok in Sexlab MCM it keeps track of all the player's "encounters" is there a way to have it reflected what "Start" you picked, like started off in a whore in the inn, in the text is says a few years, the PC most have been used alot and have some skill to show for it, so the pc can earn some gold with her skill when back from killing, looting, etc

Where do i need to go for the LAL mara statue and bed i don't know i'm honestly so confused

"LAL" is Alternate Start - Live Another Life, one of the requirements for this mod. With LAL correctly installed when you start a new game you will be in a prison cell containing a statue of Mara and a bed. To choose which start you want you have to speak to the statue, select an option, then usually will need to go and interact with the bed to get things going.

This mod (installed below LAL in your load order) adds new options to the statue for picking different starts. The new ones are available by selecting the option "I am a character in a dark tale..."