Hi Content Consumer,

first of all, some nice additions to LAL starts there, thank you for making them! :shy:

However, you may want to add a caveat to your mod description, with regard to Immersive Creatures and to SkyTEST. I usually run both mods, and the creature changes/additions they make to vanilla cells interfere with at least some of the starts.

For instance, SkyTEST (I think) adds factions to animals and more animals to cells, so when you start in that Honeythingy bear cave near Ivarstead as a bear pet, there's usually a second (hostile) bear present, and even if you duck and cover, the surviving bear will be hostile to the PC as well, hence no 'dialogue' etc. This did not happen on a start with SkyTEST deactivated, so I believe the connection is obvious.

In a similar vein, the Falmer variants/additions added by IC also attack the PC immediately. Couldn't yet see if that also happens without IC.

YMMV and I don't know if others can confirm this, but maybe a little advice in the description not to start with IC and SkyTEST active, but to activate them later instead, may reduce some of the aggro problems reported by players.

Tried v5 yesterday, very good - if anything I wished some were more enforced?... I blundered out of a few doors and escaped, and then re-loaded an earlier save :angel: to undo it. I lIke the quest descriptions for them, gives good atmosphere.

Looking forward to the new start options with this version :shy:

Reminds me, I must look into fixing some grey face bugs in my setup, the warmaiden smithing lady for one.

I also have the no starts working problem. I always start on the bed after sleeping in it. There is no loading screen like it should be. Tried V5 and V6. I checked the Papyrus logs and found this:

[04/19/2016 - 03:33:12PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_4" in state "" on object "ccas_QF_ccas_handler_06005901".
[04/19/2016 - 03:33:12PM] Error: Unable to bind script ccas_QF_ccas_handler_06005901 to ccas_handler (E6005901) because their base types do not match

and further down I found this:

[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS starting mara dialogue
[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS version 6
[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS found Simple Slavery
[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS found Sexlab Stories
[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS found Sexlab Stories Devious
[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS found Estrus Chaurus
[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS found QAYL
[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS found CD Shop
[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS found Slaverun
[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS mod locater ending _ beginning start dialogues

[04/19/2016 - 03:34:07PM] CCAS starting 200

[04/19/2016 - 03:34:10PM] Error: ccas_QF_ccas_handler_06005901.SetStage() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    [ARTHLALChargenQuest (AB000DAF)].arth_lal_startquest.ExecuteAddonQuest() - "ARTH_LAL_StartQuest.psc" Line 523
    [ARTHLALChargenQuest (AB000DAF)].ARTH_QF_LALStartQuest_02000DAF.Fragment_148() - "ARTH_QF_LALStartQuest_02000DAF.psc" Line 33
[04/19/2016 - 03:34:10PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp44"
stack:
    [ARTHLALChargenQuest (AB000DAF)].arth_lal_startquest.ExecuteAddonQuest() - "ARTH_LAL_StartQuest.psc" Line 523
    [ARTHLALChargenQuest (AB000DAF)].ARTH_QF_LALStartQuest_02000DAF.Fragment_148() - "ARTH_QF_LALStartQuest_02000DAF.psc" Line 33

Maybe this helps finding out what's causing the problem. I'll try to disable some mods to find out if something is interfering.

for various NPCs being hostile it should work if you make a player alias with some factions attached.

so choosing an option say "chauurus egg breeder" would assign player to say FriendOfFalmer alias that has either FalmerFaction, FalmerAllyFaction

or simply an alias with dunPrisonerFaction - which pretty much makes 99% of enemies friendly towards player.

If you want NPCs to become hostile once again just clear this alias.

This way it require less properties and less scripting - which means as a result it should be more reliable.

The factions not applying is not a problem - they apply normally, without aliases. Frankly, I'd rather avoid using aliases if at all possible anyway - "more reliable" in this case, well... from my experience (limited as it is) Aliases have caused me more problems than anything else in scripting. I'm sure it's just because I'm doing something wrong with them, but still... the way it is now may be simple, but it works. Or at least, it *should* work. :)

I'm tempted to blame animal hostility on other mods. TBH I haven't ever tried this mod in a vacuum - that is, haven't tested it on vanilla Skyrim with just LAL - and I and most users are running a variety of mods that may or may not change animal behaviors.

So I'm calling it a wash for now.

I'm also getting the new starts failing to start. I notice that ImmerSlave (a mod that starts you out in various slave situations) works every time.

Maybe you could compare that mod with yours to see any differences in implimentation?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1241-immerslave-11012015/

I believe the source files are included.

Immerslave's execution is almost identical to mine - the only differences are that Immerslave uses aliases for a lot of stuff (and I don't), and Immerslave uses functions and multiple source files where I just use one long script.

That said, Immerslave does work and this mod seems to have trouble for some people.

I'm tempted here to also blame it elsewhere, though. Assuming the mod works for most people, I think I can say that it's probably on the user's end. Not a great thing to say, but it's what I've got.

your NPC head color and the body color not the same thing. fix it.

Thank you for being so polite.

This is a known issue, and is listed on the DL page. I know I tend to use five words where one will do, but in my opinion it's all there for a reason, and reading the OP is a good way to find important things like "known bugs" and "requirements" and that kind of thing.

I have tried exporting the face data numerous times, and nothing seems to work. Which is strange, considering that I've done it before with other mods and it's worked.

I wonder if it's something to do with the CK at this point - ever since I reinstalled Skyrim a while back, the CK is doing funny things. Like not crashing repeatedly, which is new. And the havok sim in the render window is permanently on, and pressing the button does nothing, no matter what I do with the settings. Perhaps something messed up when I installed the CK, but considering how few crashes I've been getting lately, I don't want to tempt fate by re-verifying the cache.

At any rate, I'll fix the gray face bug when I can figure out why I can't fix it normally.

I'm about to try it, but, with so many choices, this will be tough.

I recommend the Red Wave start. :)

Hi Content Consumer,

first of all, some nice additions to LAL starts there, thank you for making them! :shy:

However, you may want to add a caveat to your mod description, with regard to Immersive Creatures and to SkyTEST. I usually run both mods, and the creature changes/additions they make to vanilla cells interfere with at least some of the starts.

For instance, SkyTEST (I think) adds factions to animals and more animals to cells, so when you start in that Honeythingy bear cave near Ivarstead as a bear pet, there's usually a second (hostile) bear present, and even if you duck and cover, the surviving bear will be hostile to the PC as well, hence no 'dialogue' etc. This did not happen on a start with SkyTEST deactivated, so I believe the connection is obvious.

In a similar vein, the Falmer variants/additions added by IC also attack the PC immediately. Couldn't yet see if that also happens without IC.

YMMV and I don't know if others can confirm this, but maybe a little advice in the description not to start with IC and SkyTEST active, but to activate them later instead, may reduce some of the aggro problems reported by players.

You are absolutely correct... there is a note about animals on each of the starts that use them, but I guess something in the "bugs" section would help too.

During testing, I disabled many mods that I normally use (but not enough :) ). For example, Populated Skyrim mods (caves, dungeons, ruins) adds a whole bunch of wolves to Pinemoon Cave, enough so that getting to the exit was difficult just because there were too many actors in the way.

And my bears being hostile (and other people's wolves, etc) is probably due to various mods. I'll update the description.

Tried v5 yesterday, very good - if anything I wished some were more enforced?... I blundered out of a few doors and escaped, and then re-loaded an earlier save :angel: to undo it. I lIke the quest descriptions for them, gives good atmosphere.

Looking forward to the new start options with this version :shy:

Reminds me, I must look into fixing some grey face bugs in my setup, the warmaiden smithing lady for one.

Well, most of the starts are integrated with other mods - so the "enslaved" start (not maria eden or slaverun) uses SD+, that is "enforced" enough?

The basic starts (like the vampire one, bandit honeypot, spider victim, angrim's apprentice, etc) basically just plop you down somewhere in the world and there's not much more to it. Sort of like most of LAL's scenarios - you start out with clothing, a weapon, some food and miscellaneous items, and a journal entry, and that's about it. A couple of scenarios have a bit more to them, but it's all very simplistic. I didn't want to do too much with this in the way of making major changes to the world or quests.

I also have the no starts working problem. I always start on the bed after sleeping in it. There is no loading screen like it should be. Tried V5 and V6. I checked the Papyrus logs and found this:

[04/19/2016 - 03:33:12PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_4" in state "" on object "ccas_QF_ccas_handler_06005901".

[04/19/2016 - 03:33:12PM] Error: Unable to bind script ccas_QF_ccas_handler_06005901 to ccas_handler (E6005901) because their base types do not match

and further down I found this:

[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS starting mara dialogue

[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS version 6

[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS found Simple Slavery

[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS found Sexlab Stories

[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS found Sexlab Stories Devious

[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS found Estrus Chaurus

[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS found QAYL

[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS found CD Shop

[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS found Slaverun

[04/19/2016 - 03:33:53PM] CCAS mod locater ending _ beginning start dialogues

[04/19/2016 - 03:34:07PM] CCAS starting 200

[04/19/2016 - 03:34:10PM] Error: ccas_QF_ccas_handler_06005901.SetStage() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

stack:

[04/19/2016 - 03:34:10PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp44"

stack:

Maybe this helps finding out what's causing the problem. I'll try to disable some mods to find out if something is interfering.

Those are basically the same errors that others have been getting. What it all means is that somehow the .esp and its script have become disconnected a bit. I don't know why that would be happening, and it's tough for me to track down because I can't reproduce it any more... somehow in installing v6 then v5 then v6 and messing about in the CK, this stopped happening to me at all.

I'd like to say it's MO or NMM's fault, but people who aren't using either of them are having the same problem. If you could post your load order, or at least the mods that you disable when you manage to get it working, that would help me narrow it down, I think.

Update: Got it working after changing the load order. If I load it before SexlabHormones it works. If it is before this mod no start works for me.

Hormones? That's weird... CCAS doesn't directly deal with anything in any mod. All integration is done via modevents and quest triggering and stuff like that.  :blink:

good point. CC, perhaps you should recommend putting this fairly low in the load order. That's the problem with soft dependencies - LOOT won't catch them.

I hadn't thought of that. In testing, and playing, CCAS is actually right at the bottom of my load order - sandwiched between ASLAL and the Bashed Patch.

Another suggestion to take care of some of these issues is to first save a game in the LAL cell, then reload that save before talking to the statue.

That way you will give other mods a chance to set up properly.

And that is actually necessary for anything using EC+ too.

Hey it works now.

I did the waiting you said and Angrim's Apprentice is working so yey.

Oh and about the tattoo.

Here is how it looks, I dont really have "mod" in place to input into the game other than either using "Tribal Tattoos" mod as a piggy back or manually editing the skin of every female character.

I used the "Tribal Tattoos" mod for the screenshots below, just one problem though they have a 50% quality because I had to reduce the 4096x4096 resolution to 2048x2048. If you can help me set up sometime similar to Tribal Tattoos mod (but with 4096 res) so that I can interchange between this tattoo and my other ones you can use any of them for free. (if you dont thats cool too) I will send it if you want it :)

post-564840-0-59059200-1461101495_thumb.png

PS. I can make something for the face too but it will take a little time. And I dont make any guarantees it will look good.

Hey it works now.

Oh and about the tattoo.

Here is how it looks, I dont really have "mod" in place to input into the game other than either using "Tribal Tattoos" mod as a piggy back or manually editing the skin of every female character.

I used the "Tribal Tattoos" mod for the screenshots below, just one problem though they have a 50% quality because I had to reduce the 4096x4096 resolution to 2048x2048. If you can help me set up sometime similar to Tribal Tattoos mod (but with 4096 res) so that I can interchange between this tattoo and my other ones you can use any of them for free. (if you dont thats cool too) I will send it if you want it :)

attachicon.gifScreenShot.png

Glad it's working.

And that tattoo is wonderful! What body type is that, CBBE?

When you say "tribal tattoos mod" are you talking about this? Doesn't that replace the default skin texture? EDIT: Never mind, it's a racemenu plugin. Should work just fine with slavetats...

I was just going use the Slavetats API so it would work if the player has Slavetats and wouldn't cause problems if the player doesn't. The thing about using slavetats instead of a texture replacer is that texture replacers will modify every female in the game, whereas slavetats works on an individual basis. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it. :)

If you sent me the .dds file (or even a bitmap or png or jpeg or something) I can work that into a slavetats package.

Tribal does not replace anything either. I simply need a medium where like tribal it allows me to make tattoos change color, opacity and glow. Oh and 4k resolution of course.

I can convert it to DSS if you need but without a mod it will either need to replace another mod's textures or have its own 'mod'.

If you like this I can try to sending it to you. Let me just check out slave tats to see if they support 4k resolution so I can fix some of the stretching and blur seen in the pic above.

Body is UNPB but I can make it for cbbe too. Easy to do.

Hey it works now.

Oh and about the tattoo.

PS. I can make something for the face too but it will take a little time. And I dont make any guarantees it will look good.

Even at 2048x2048, I would commit small atrocities to get my hands on that as a Racemenu overlay.  That is amazing.

Tribal does not replace anything either. I simply need a medium where like tribal it allows me to make tattoos change color, opacity and glow. Oh and 4k resolution of course.

I can convert it to DSS if you need but without a mod it will either need to replace another mod's textures or have its own 'mod'.

If you like this I can try to sending it to you. Let me just check out slave tats to see if they support 4k resolution so I can fix some of the stretching and blur seen in the pic above.

Body is UNPB but I can make it for cbbe too. Easy to do.

That's exactly what slavetats does. It uses Racemenu's functionality to apply tattoos to the player, and you can set their color (opacity I don't think so, just color) and glow. Not sure about the resolution, but I don't think it has a maximum or a minimum. Slavetats uses .dds files.

About body: I personally use standard UNP, but most people I think use CBBE. I'm pretty sure all textures are compatible across the whole UNP/UNPB family and CBBE with minimal stretching (though "minimal" is a pretty big word there).

Hey it works now.

Oh and about the tattoo.

Even at 2048x2048, I would commit small atrocities to get my hands on that as a Racemenu overlay.  That is amazing.

Kill the Smurf Village's leader and it is yours. :P

Yea I will post all 3 tattoos (Woad, Daedric and Darth Talon) sometime tonight.

Thanks for the help CC, attaching my load order, just to clarify, I was using V4 with a manual install (no MO etc). Going to try V5 now and try another fresh install.

Edit. No dice, still the same thing with V5, fresh install, everything is up to date, couldn't really guess what could be conflicting either (disabled immerslave/ME to be safe).  See post below.

loadorder.txt

Could you three (TheAwkwardTaco, darkevilhum, renero) post your load orders please? Maybe I can find something there that's conflicting...

What is supposed to happen with the "I am an expectant mother" start? I activate the bed and the screen turns black. The black screen fades away and I am still in the beginning cell and I'm naked. Beeing Female doesn't register me as pregnant either.

Oh dear... I don't know what the problem is. I just recently redid the quest script, and it's possible that I deleted some stuff that shouldn't have been deleted... I'll check.

I just tried a couple other starts and this is happening with all of them. I will check to see if I did something wrong.

Hm, tried setting this up but encountered an issue preventing me from actually getting started. Once I've chosen the story and use the bed I get a black screen for a bit and then it fades back into the prison cell only now the statue is gone? I have all the dependencies etc and have made sure they're all up to date ASFAIK.

Attached my P log, I did have to snip it down a bit but it has everything from a load up and attempt to start from a fresh save.

Oh, Sorry, to avoid any confusion in the log, the latest entries would be from me testing out one of the vanilla/Immerslave LAL starts to check if they were working (which they are) and I only re-enabled immerslave after running into this issue with CCAS and LAL alone so I doubt those are conflicting.

Muuuch better P log now.

someone help me!!! :o  :o after i've choose an option at dibella statue i'll go to the bed but after a little black screen i am again in the same cell as before the statue is gone and there are 3 lockpick on table, like as i've choose the "i want to escape this cell" option.

thx in adv 

I uninstalled some mods and some of the starts started to work. Now it's just the starts involving SD+ that are not starting. I dont know what mod was causing the problems. Here is a list of the mods I uninstalled:

Tera Castanic Race

Deadly Combat

Deadly Mutilations

Extended Encounters

Mage Nails

JUGS

Lock Overhaul

Radiant Prostitution

MiasLair

Newmiller Piercings

Real Roads

Real names

Revenge of the Enemy

Sleep Tight

TK dodge

iLoveLoading Screens

iNeed

Calypsia the Adult Toys Merchant

Dynamic Things

Thanks for the list, I had a read through and noticed the only mod in your list of disabled mods that I have(had) running was Radiant Prostitution, disabled it and tried from a new game and lo and behold I was teleported out and the selected story works. So I think it's safe to say that there is a conflict with Radiant Prostitution.

Thanks for the list, I had a read through and noticed the only mod in your list of disabled mods that I have(had) running was Radiant Prostitution, disabled it and tried from a new game and lo and behold I was teleported out and the selected story works. So I think it's safe to say that there is a conflict with Radiant Prostitution.

I dunno... I just checked. With Radiant Prostitution off, the CCAS starts work. With it on, they're still working for me (right now).

This is very peculiar... I'm certain it has something to do with load order, because turning mods on and off seems to affect it. I just don't know exactly what. Or if it's a combination of possible mods. Or perhaps the planets are in just the right alignment.

Well as promised here they are.

Just insert them into the Slave tats mod.

There is a CBBE and UNPB version

Also note that the CBBE version will also work for Fallout 4 CBBE as well!!! (did a little test)

post-564840-0-86352400-1461109818_thumb.jpg

Note: The Darth Talon tattoo is by darthhell

I simply spent hours trying to make it stick with Skyrim models.

use these for whatever I don't really mind :)

Enjoy!

Grine Tattoos.zip

I found my load order listing for MO.  Maybe someone can see what is causing a problem.

Tried a new game without One With Nature loaded.

Did not have any problems with the bear start (YAY) but had problems with the wolves 2/4. Not sure but length of time waiting in the LAL Cell might have been part of that, as I didn't always wait as long.  Not really worth fixing for me, but I'm willing to help test more. I love the One With nature mod, as I can decide if I will be playing a wolf-slut or want to cheat the deer and elk not running away when I get close, sneaking or not.  Making mammoths allies and then shooting a giant is just a bonus.

loadorder.txt

note: the merge.esp file is just a group of armor mods I mashed together for the manipulater mod, to make outfits.

i love almost all your starts..they work just fine for me..as for the gray face bug..i still have to put up with the purple equipment thing..but the rest is all good..as a beastess and untamed player..i love all the new animal starts..so on my machine it runs just fine. :cool:

Well as promised here they are.

Just insert them into the Slave tats mod.

There is a CBBE and UNPB version

Also note that the CBBE version will also work for Fallout 4 CBBE as well!!! (did a little test)

attachicon.gifTattoo Preview.jpg

Note: The Darth Talon tattoo is by darthhell

I simply spent hours trying to make it stick with Skyrim models.

use these for whatever I don't really mind :)

Enjoy!

These are excellent. I'm adding them right now, they'll be in the next release... by default, I'm using the unpb-woad one, but users will be able to copy/paste to change that.

It also adds a slavetats package called "grine" with all six tattoos in it.

I found my load order listing for MO.  Maybe someone can see what is causing a problem.

Tried a new game without One With Nature loaded.

Did not have any problems with the bear start (YAY) but had problems with the wolves 2/4. Not sure but length of time waiting in the LAL Cell might have been part of that, as I didn't always wait as long.  Not really worth fixing for me, but I'm willing to help test more. I love the One With nature mod, as I can decide if I will be playing a wolf-slut or want to cheat the deer and elk not running away when I get close, sneaking or not.  Making mammoths allies and then shooting a giant is just a bonus.

attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

note: the merge.esp file is just a group of armor mods I mashed together for the manipulater mod, to make outfits.

Thanks for this... I'll examine it and compare with the previous load order uploads and see if I can come to any tentative conclusions.

i love almost all your starts..they work just fine for me..as for the gray face bug..i still have to put up with the purple equipment thing..but the rest is all good..as a beastess and untamed player..i love all the new animal starts..so on my machine it runs just fine. :cool:

Thank you, and I'm glad it's working for you.

I'm releasing a new update in the support thread rather than the main mod, because I want to see if it breaks something for people.
This update does only two major things:
  1. Add Grine's tattoos and a slavetats call in the Giant Offering start. As a result, there will be a slight delay in this start as Slavetats does its thing. Nothing to worry about.
  2. Potentially fix the issue people have with the mara statue not speaking to them at all. This is a poor-quality workaround. It works for me just fine, but note that it WILL cause a problem if you have this mod in your load order but select any other start.
Dev note:

This is because I got rid of the dialogue condition on the mara statue, and replaced with a global condition instead. So the Mara dialogue is added to every actor in the game, instead of being unique to the mara statue. After speaking to the statue (or other actor) once, the global flips to 1 and thus the dialogue won't appear any more. This will mean that if you do not select a CCAS start, all NPCs in the game will have the mara dialogue until you read it once and exit.
EDIT: Now that I think about it, I might have inadvertently caused this - ASLAL needs to be esm-ified in order to work on it, and esp-ified in order to play it. For testing, I just left the esm bit flipped on (which results in the starting dungeon being really fucked up) but I flipped it off several times to make sure everything was working right. I might have, at one point, forgotten to reset the esm flag when editing, which would mean that the dialogue with the Mara statue had its condition "this dialogue only happens with the mara statue" become "this dialogue only happens with NULL" and that would obviously block the dialogue from ever showing up. This whole thing could be a big mistake on my part, and nothing to do with load orders or anything like that at all.  :angry:
I would just like to reiterate my complaint about ASLAL needing to be flipped back and forth like that. I am really not sure why it couldn't just be an .esm and stay that way from the very beginning. I'm sure there's a good reason, I just don't know what it could be.

Changelog for v7(beta):
  • Fixed a weird quest objective for the Milk Maid start.
  • Added a slavetats call to the Giant Offering start using Grine's excellent "woad" tattoo.
  • Offering to a Giant scenario starts you off nude. I mean, their cows aren't wearing any clothes, are they?
  • QAYL starts you off nude
  • Removed added clothing in the CD Shop start (because it's removed anyway)
  • Added the framework for a Trapped In Rubber start (currently nonfunctional)
  • Added Grine tattoos and includes a slavetats package (all six can be found under Body-Grine).
  • Potentially fixed the "mara does not have dialogue from this mod" issue with a possibly-problematic workaround.

For those of you who do get the Mara dialogue but the starts just aren't happening (i.e. sleep in bed, screen fades to black, then you're still there in the starting cell), here are my thoughts on possible load order issues. None of these are guarantees, and in fact some of them are pretty far out there. NOTE: List removed, because I'm pretty sure this was either a} my fault, or b} due to the position of LAL and CCAS in the load order.

For those of you who are having trouble with animals in the animal starts being hostile (bear pet, giant offering, wolf bitch, etc), here are some other thoughts:
  • Any mod that alters AI or factions could potentially be the cause of this.
  • [snip]

CCAS Starts v7(beta).7z