OLD - Sexout Pregnancy- Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

Oh, that's right he needs one for when you drop a baby (dont drop a baby).

I was thinking of the wearable baby. Though I think maybe I can make one now that there's a world model.

So I have seen a few discussions in this thread over a the last month or so talking about the prego body showing during sex.

My experience since last September is that the prego body never shows during sex, unless you are wearing the naked prego armor and have it set to leave on during sex (which I believe is how it is set). If I am wearing a prego armor, like Tomb Raider, I get the default body for sex since Tomb Raider is removed. This is great if you like running around fighting mobs naked. I imagine if all armor were set as pieces and the prego body was the only upper body slot armor worn during pregnancy, it would be great.

So exactly how is this supposed to work? I know equipping things like strapons is coded during the start of sex, is that done in Pregnancy, SCR, or another plugin? Equipping the prego body in the same way seems like how it should work, but maybe its not working or not intended to work that way.

Thanks

So exactly how is this supposed to work? I know equipping things like strapons is coded during the start of sex' date=' is that done in Pregnancy, SCR, or another plugin? Equipping the prego body in the same way seems like how it should work, but maybe its not working or not intended to work that way.

Thanks

[/quote']

That is working correctly. Though now you have me thinking...

Well that was remarkably simple.

What's it do?

> Watches the player's inventory. When it detects she's having sex, it checks for the trimester, then reequips the proper nude body.

A couple notes:

This will only work for the player. Right now anyway, I think it might be a good idea to add companion support.

This will only swap to the proper type3 body. Though I see no reason I can't check what body type you're using in MCM.

So give it a shot. Now, there's a couple options. I can make a new thread for this. Halstrom can just host it in his thread, or Halstrom can take my idea, integrate it into his scripts and run with it.

SexoutBodySwapper.7z

> Watches the player's inventory. When it detects she's having sex' date=' it checks for the trimester, then reequips the proper nude body.

[/quote']

Ye gods; I've been using the 'Never' option on the Clothing Sex Dressing options since time immemorial.

Testing with SCR v1.17 & PregV3 v1.16, worked like a charm, up until my PC hit the third trimester. Upon engaging in sexual activity afterwards, the preggo body did not switch in (clothes were removed and normal nude body was equipped), and the upper left screen prompt looped the 'Equipping P2B3 body' continuously during sex.

I should ask - would you recommend the 'Always' or 'Use Undress List' option with this addendum plugin? In any case, neither option worked after the third trimester scenario above.

I was testing this in combination with the Super Mutant Breeder 'intro' you've set up as well, though I don't think that would've broken this.

Hopefully an easy fix for something that'll solve a problem that has plagued preggo sexy times for quite some time now.

Updated SCR to 01/17/2013 and pregnancy to 0116.1 beta and it looks like fertility cycle value and other stats in medical scanner (drug scanner also) doesn't changing.

They're constant.

I'm going to try earlier versions.

I'll have a look at that' date=' last changes I did there were a week or 2 back, maybe I broke something.

[/quote']

Am I the only one with this?

Back to SCR 20130114 and Pregnancy 20130115 and still the same. Of coursealways updating/downgrading with a clean save.

One thing though, when my character dies, a got spam with the message "Preg1 Fertility added". This just shows all the time when 'death camera' is on like in an unfinished loop.

After loading game I got only message that Pregnancy and SCR pass ok. But not that fertillity added.

EDIT:

Made quick simulation of dying to get proofs :D

Screenshot with message and console logs when dying.

post-25569-13597882766584_thumb.jpg

post-25569-13597882767255_thumb.jpg

Am I the only one with this?

Back to SCR 20130114 and Pregnancy 20130115 and still the same. Of coursealways updating/downgrading with a clean save.

One thing though' date=' when my character dies, a got spam with the message "Preg1 Fertility added". This just shows all the time when 'death camera' is on like in an unfinished loop.

After loading game I got only message that Pregnancy and SCR pass ok. But not that fertillity added.

[/quote']

No, you're not the only one... Just it's not when I'm dying. I get it all the time. Every moment of the game. It's hard to spot when I got a stalker after me with this blinking in my top left. What's worse is that I can't get my console to work to give a proper line of code to help fix it.

Edit: It works now, I had the NVSE Extender loaded improperly. Also fixed missing animations. The Extender files need to be put into the Data/NVSE/Plugins folder. If you see MCM (If you have it) in the file, you should be in the right place.

First sry for my bad English

Birth scene animations looks pretty weird.

she(my pc) continues to stand up and down. thou while sitting' date=' animations works well- spread her legs with moaning.

and whats for the pumpkin?

what should I do with pumpkin?

[/quote']

The pumpkin is something breeder adds if you give birth in the month of October.\

The weird player walk was fixed in the latest version. THough all the NPC's do it now.

First sry for my bad English

Birth scene animations looks pretty weird.

she(my pc) continues to stand up and down. thou while sitting' date=' animations works well- spread her legs with moaning.

and whats for the pumpkin?

what should I do with pumpkin?

[/quote']

The pumpkin is something breeder adds if you give birth in the month of October.\

The weird player walk was fixed in the latest version. THough all the NPC's do it now.

Thx for the answer!

but I didn't mean walk animation. walk anim works well. I mean birth animation.

she continously stands up and down while birth scene.

and I use latest ver of SCR , Pregnancy .... so on..

and for the pumpkin .! that should be for halloween ? oh now I see

Edit: It works now' date=' I had the NVSE Extender loaded improperly. Also fixed missing animations. The Extender files need to be put into the Data/NVSE/Plugins folder. If you see MCM (If you have it) in the file, you should be in the right place.

[/quote']

wooaaa ,gonna check this out.

So it's our fault ,however I always thought that I installed this properly (exactly in plugins folder)

edit:

yep, the point is that i have that two extender files in data/nvse/plugins folder.

Maybe I missed something other required after all this updates, will go deeper in the readme of extender.

edit2: NVSE 3v2 beta used before and now, I'm out of ideas.

Is there a possibilty to check is extender loaded from console?

Well that was remarkably simple.

What's it do?

> Watches the player's inventory. When it detects she's having sex' date=' it checks for the trimester, then reequips the proper nude body.

A couple notes:

This will only work for the player. Right now anyway, I think it might be a good idea to add companion support.

This will only swap to the proper type3 body. Though I see no reason I can't check what body type you're using in MCM.

So give it a shot. Now, there's a couple options. I can make a new thread for this. Halstrom can just host it in his thread, or Halstrom can take my idea, integrate it into his scripts and run with it.[/quote']

Will check it out, thinking of it I think I have the bodyswapping code disabling itself during sex, if that's the case it should be an easy fix without this needed.

I'm assuming Reese means world model' date=' since I believe the world model was the one Halstrom couldn't get to appear correctly.[/quote']

World Model is a great start, I'll add it into SCRData, SCR & Pregnancy updates ASAP, I'd like to see a back armor model one day too to replace the Lara Croft backpack, I'm currently using.

Sorry not about last few days got GF in hospital for minor stuff.

Will check out the fertility readding thing, the script is designed to remove itself from dead actors to reduce lag, invalid actor usually meand dead actor or not female, but one of the other pregnancy scripts, probably the Pregnancy script is readding it by the looks instead of deleting itself. The pics in the other thread are very helpful, I will look into it.

If multiple fertility script tokens are present on the same actor all sorts of weird stuff could happen.

Edit: It works now' date=' I had the NVSE Extender loaded improperly. Also fixed missing animations. The Extender files need to be put into the Data/NVSE/Plugins folder. If you see MCM (If you have it) in the file, you should be in the right place.

[/quote']

So it's our fault ,however I always thought that I installed this properly (exactly in plugins folder)

edit:

yep, the point is that i have that two extender files in data/nvse/plugins folder.

Maybe I missed something other required after all this updates, will go deeper in the readme of extender.

I am going to play the part of Microsoft Tech Support and ask if you tried turning it off and on agai-nah. I aint gonna do that to you. Just to verify, you did place NVSE and the extender in the "fallout new vegas" folder and not in the Data folder by accident, right? In any case, I'd try extracting them to that folder again to be certain.

[/quote']

edit:

I am going to play the part of Microsoft Tech Support and ask if you tried turning it off and on agai-nah. I aint gonna do that to you. Just to verify, you did place NVSE and the extender in the "fallout new vegas" folder and not in the Data folder by accident, right? In any case, I'd try extracting them to that folder again to be certain.

:D

Yes, NVSE is placed in the FONV folder, I even installed it again by overwriting files.

NVSE is not a problem since I'm using it from forever and many of my mods depends on it and works without problems. I've even check in console GetNVSEVersion and it returned value 3 :)

Extender is in Data/NVSE/plugins and I'm sure for about 90% that it also works.

[update]

I think it's going to be ok now. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15498

[/quote']

edit:

:D

Yes, NVSE is placed in the FONV folder, I even installed it again by overwriting files.

NVSE is not a problem since I'm using it from forever and many of my mods depends on it and works without problems. I've even check in console GetNVSEVersion and it returned value 3 :)

Extender is in Data/NVSE/plugins and I'm sure for about 90% that it also works.

[update]

I think it's going to be ok now. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15498

Check nvse.log in the same directory as falloutNV.exe.

First check that the date is the last time you launched FalloutNV.

If it is correct, the begining will list the version, all plugin found and wether or not they are loaded.

Is there a way to remove the scanner and the items from you inventory I turned off the mod but they are staying put?

The scanner should self remove if you turn off Drugs, Diseases and remove Pregnancy, eventually it will show diseases too. The Offspring and Offspring tokens can only be removed manually or by a clean save without SCR.

Dunno if you noticed, But I think what's happening is each time the player births they stand up for a split second, then fall back down. So if they have multiple things to birth it ends up looking odd.

Also NPCs are permanently crab walking around after giving birth.

Dunno if you noticed' date=' But I think what's happening is each time the player births they stand up for a split second, then fall back down. So if they have multiple things to birth it ends up looking odd.

Also NPCs are permanently crab walking around after giving birth.[/quote']

I'll have alook at the standing up for multiple births thing, don't have aclue where to start for the crabwalking, must be a package thing or maybe damage from birthing is causing it.

Okay had to do a clean save disabled sexout and everything related to it. re activated everything and put it in the right order as well now it's not giving me the scanner.

Have a read back a page or so in this and the SCR thread for another persons issue with the same problem, can you get me a screaen shot like he has of the start up debug messages with the 3 variables or even just tell me what they are?