OLD - Sexout Pregnancy- Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

The mutation (tail, horns etc) stays, but the pregnant body disappears. The pregnant bodies are all on the list. I'm wondering if when the player gives birth you're equipping a birthing body or something.

I can't edit the pregnancy esm to add a pushactoraway, but if you want to give that shot real fast I'll stick around and test it for you as soon as you make the tweak. I really want to get this sorted out. I've got a whole town of crab walking npc's. :P

The mutation (tail' date=' horns etc) stays, but the pregnant body disappears. The pregnant bodies are all on the list. I'm wondering if when the player gives birth you're equipping a birthing body or something.

I can't edit the pregnancy esm to add a pushactoraway, but if you want to give that shot real fast I'll stick around and test it for you as soon as you make the tweak. I really want to get this sorted out. I've got a whole town of crab walking npc's. :P[/quote']

I'm pretty sure I'm not adding any outfits during birthing, just wondering whether the bodyswapping code is doing something. Can you check what the actor has in their inventory at the time.

I haven't been able to reproduce the multiple birthing stall issue either, I thought it might have been related to belly size changing, but I looked, once birthing starts it stays active till running out of Pregnancy.

Got to go out for an hour or so, need a break, might not get back to this till tommorrow :)

Er... where does Time settings go? In the data folder or somewhere more specific?

They don't go anywhere, they are just a table for those wondering what the time settings were for different creatures. I'll try put it into the readme instead.

the pregnancy bodyswapping/undressing during sex is causing problems now... It either puts multiple copies of a body/armor in inventory, or the body completely disappears.

It also appears to be random, sometimes body shows, sometimes it doesn't...

playing on a fresh start /w pregnancy and scr 130 (previously version bodies didn't disappear, but the pregnant body didn't always equip during sex).

Before the obvious questions, load order is fine, everything installed correctly (scr, skeleton, materity, clothes, scr data, preg data, etc.)

Also, fertility for player is working now... but it seems to be broken for npc's (at least, companions get zero stats when scanned)

Talking about the plugin i made? Yeah I noticed that because pregnancy doesn't dispel the trimester 3+ spells it doesn't know which body to swap to.

Could be. Sometimes it seems like the body "warps" 2 or 3 times during the initial undress like the script can't figure out which body to equip. Still unsure why it would cause an invisible mesh.

I think halstroms trying to do something during sex now for the pregnant bodies as well' date=' so you should just disable that little plugin for now.[/quote']

Yeah that will only confuse things as I'm hoping I fixed that issue, I haven't seen any sign of 3rd trimester getting stuck though, I'll have another look.

It could have been 4th and up.

Have you tried pushactoraway at the end of the birthing animation for NPCs?

Every Trimester script runs a variation of the following every time it runs, so I can't see how there can be 2 at once

rZActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester0
	rZActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester1
	rZActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester2
	rZActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester3
	rZActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester4
	rZActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester6
	rZActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester7

No haven't had a chance to try the pushaway, got a few things on today so won't get time to try anything. I've been busy fixing a couple of other things while I remembered them. Adding all my tokens to the SexoutNG Safe clothing lists.

Every Trimester script runs a variation of the following every time it runs' date=' so I can't see how there can be 2 at once

rZActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester0
	rZActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester1
	rZActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester2
	rZActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester3
	rZActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester4
	rZActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester6
	rZActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester7

[/quote']

A script can continue to run after dispel has been called on it: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Talk:Dispel. And in my experience, in can run more than once.

That's why you can find code like this:

int bDone

begin ScriptEffectUpdate
 if bDone
   return
 endif

; We're done, dispel ourselves.
 if something
   set bDone to 1
   dispel ...
 endif
end

All right, so I said screw waiting, I'll edit it myself :P

I opened up the base effect

"SexoutP4BEPregBirthDue"

And near the end where it said

elseif iBirthTokenCount == 5 ; *** Create Offspring & play sounds, return to step 3 for multiple births

elseif iBirthTokenCount == 6 ; *** End of birthing pause
			rZActor.AddItem SexoutP4BirthStageToken 1 1

elseif iBirthTokenCount == 7 ; *** Remove Animations & Pregnancy

elseif iBirthTokenCount > 7 ; *** Remove excess tokens
			rZActor.RemoveItem SexoutP4BirthStageToken 1 1

endif ; *** End Stage Token Count

I just added

if rZactor != player

rZactor.pushactoraway rZactor 2

endif

elseif iBirthTokenCount == 5 ; *** Create Offspring & play sounds, return to step 3 for multiple births

if rZactor != player
			endif

And it completely fixes/resets the NPC idle. I don't know your script that well, I think that's the end of the birth, but if it's not just stick it wherever the end is.

All right' date=' so I said screw waiting, I'll edit it myself :P

I opened up the base effect

"SexoutP4BEPregBirthDue"

And near the end where it said

I just added

if rZactor != player

endif

And it completely fixes/resets the NPC idle. I don't know your script that well, I think that's the end of the birth, but if it's not just stick it wherever the end is.

[/quote']

Cool, thanks for that, such a simple thing I didn't know what was involved so half expeced to spend a few hours learning it, and just didn't get motivated :)

Done, close to this I just put it into a else in the Main Birthing script rather than the Effect, the Effect is planned for just the messages.

New Update 20130131.2:

Fix for Crabwalking NPC's

Moved Trimester Effect removal into BodyCalc script that adds them to try make removal more robust.

Awesome. Works flawlessly from what I can tell. I had a pretty good idea of how simple this fix was. Happy I could help.

Moving on to less pressing matters :P

I've noticed that the wearable baby super mutants are using the nightkin texture? I can't remember if those are the only one's he gave you or if it's just a mix up. If he never made any green ones I can probably go into the nif and change the texture around. They use the same model.

Deathclaw pregnancies with 3 eggs seem to be capping out at p4. However, pregnancies with 1 egg cap out at p5. Yeah, blew my mind too.

Awesome. Works flawlessly from what I can tell. I had a pretty good idea of how simple this fix was. Happy I could help.

Moving on to less pressing matters :P

I've noticed that the wearable baby super mutants are using the nightkin texture? I can't remember if those are the only one's he gave you or if it's just a mix up. If he never made any green ones I can probably go into the nif and change the texture around. They use the same model.

Deathclaw pregnancies with 3 eggs seem to be capping out at p4. However' date=' pregnancies with 1 egg cap out at p5. Yeah, blew my mind too.[/quote']

Ahh I forgot to add the Textures, they're in the Data file, just forgot to make them into assets :)

Yeah, got to check out my formula for multiple Offspring, something isn't right.

Doing your MCM at the moment :)

Thanks. Funny story, I had the havok force on that pushactoraway to 10 the first time I tried it and after she finished birthing she got rocketed about 5 feet off the ground :D

Halstrom, your body swapping script is creating a new pregnant body and wearing that one instead of just equipping one that's already in the player's inventory if it's unequipped.

The MCM script you did for me works perfectly by the way. Thanks a ton.

Ok, think I've narrowed down the pregbody equip/invisible during sex problem.

When initiated, clothing is unequipped, and preg body is equipped; it works fine the first time. Afterwards, it either re-equips armor and continues to work like it's supposed to, or it doesn't redress and instead equips another preg body and puts the other in inventory.

If there is at least 1 preg nude body in inventory regardless of what armor is currently equipped when initiating, the body will become invisible (and create yet another nude body in inventory).

The part I can't figure out is that it still happens at random, but most often with tryout plugins (powdergangers, working girl, etc.)

As for invisibility, the best I can figure is that one of two things is happening...

Either the sex sequence is un-equipping ALL bodies somehow, so there's no mesh present during the sex animation (which might explain how one get put in inventory instead of equipped)

Or It creates duplicates, one for sex, one for inventory... but script can't decide which to use, so instead chooses neither =P (sometimes I get that weird warping effect like it changes body 2 or 3 times just prior to animation)

If I drop/sell nude bodies in inventory, the next instance will work.

Also, in some cases after "ghost sex"... the npc will disappear (fall through map I assume), or the players camera will lock in 3rd person.

So i was bug testing for this body swapping thing, and the first go around i turn invisible, the 2nd, it worked fine and i was at P1, then i waited for a bit and got to p3, and then i'm not sure what happened, it worked once then after the scene, i got raped by a powder ganger but no animation played and it kept equipping a nude pregnant body like it was stuck in a loop somehow, so now all the sex animations have stopped and aborting due to NGSAN 6.2 now pops up in the console screen, dunno what caused it, yet.