OLD - Sexout Pregnancy- Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

I might have something going on that may explain some of the game lag/stuttering that -can- happen with preg sometimes, not all the time, plus something related to the whole p1,2,3,4 timings/effects.  Iv started to notice in the last few versions that when ever i have at least 1 npc @ p4, theres a noticeable, and almost timed game stutter, right at the point i think preg is doing a calc/update on the p4 status of a given npc.  It doesnt seem to matter what type of npc its on (static, random, companion), and only reason i cant give a specfic time interval, outside of the normal "per x minute" update per npc, is if theres more than one, it can happen more often.  (cause each entity has its own timer based on when the pregnancy started correct Halstrom?, like not every npc gets x status calc'd at the fixed update rate all at the same time right?)  As soon, as there are no npc's currently in P4, there is no more intermittent game stutter.    

I just need someone else to run some tests and confirm if they are also experiencing this or not. The only extra main sub-mods for sexout im even running are, OffspringDiaglog,BodySwapper(do we still need this even from when User29 posted it??) SexoutWillow, and SexoutAffairs.  Breeder is not running in this game.

I just remember reading in the old forum Hal mentioning some issue with the p-timer effects and wondering if this is related.

I might have something going on that may explain some of the game lag/stuttering that -can- happen with preg sometimes, not all the time, plus something related to the whole p1,2,3,4 timings/effects.  Iv started to notice in the last few versions that when ever i have at least 1 npc @ p4, theres a noticeable, and almost timed game stutter, right at the point i think preg is doing a calc/update on the p4 status of a given npc.  It doesnt seem to matter what type of npc its on (static, random, companion), and only reason i cant give a specfic time interval, outside of the normal "per x minute" update per npc, is if theres more than one, it can happen more often.  (cause each entity has its own timer based on when the pregnancy started correct Halstrom?, like not every npc gets x status calc'd at the fixed update rate all at the same time right?)  As soon, as there are no npc's currently in P4, there is no more intermittent game stutter.    

I just need someone else to run some tests and confirm if they are also experiencing this or not. The only extra main sub-mods for sexout im even running are, OffspringDiaglog,BodySwapper(do we still need this even from when User29 posted it??) SexoutWillow, and SexoutAffairs.  Breeder is not running in this game.

I just remember reading in the old forum Hal mentioning some issue with the p-timer effects and wondering if this is related.

P4,5,6 & 7 and maybe 4 have some extra scripting in them over P1 & 2, they check the type of pregnancy so I can pick the right message for if the baby kicks (no kicking for eggs of course) but I hadn't got that detailed in the mesages to implement it, I'll comment that code out for the next release and see if it fixes the issues, maybe thre's another way to do it with less code.

[spoiler=Code]

; *** Count Pregnancy's
        Set iPupCount to rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingChildAfAmM
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingChildAfAmF
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingChildCaucM
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingChildCaucF
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingChildAsianM
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingChildAsianF
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingChildHispM
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingChildHispF
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingChildGhoulM
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingChildGhoulF
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingChildFeralGhoulM
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingChildFeralGhoulF
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingChildSuperMutantM
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingChildSuperMutantF
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingChildAlien
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingChildSporeCarrier
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingPupCentaur
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingPupRat
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingPupMoleRat
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingPupDog
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingPupCoyote
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingPupNightStalker
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingPupBrahmin
        Set iPupCount to iPupCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingPupBigHorner
        Set iLarveCount to rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingLarveDeathClaw
        Set iLarveCount to iLarveCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingLarveBloatFly
        Set iLarveCount to iLarveCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingLarveCazador
        Set iLarveCount to iLarveCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingLarveSymbiote
        Set iEggCount to rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingEggDeathClaw
        Set iEggCount to iEggCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingEggSporePod
        Set iEggCount to iEggCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingEggLakeLurk
        Set iEggCount to iEggCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingEggMireLurk
        Set iEggCount to iEggCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingEggRadRoach
        Set iEggCount to iEggCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingEggGecko
        Set iEggCount to iEggCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingEggScorpion
        Set iEggCount to iEggCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingEggMantis
        Set iEggCount to iEggCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingEggRobot
        Set iEggCount to iEggCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingEggEyeBotMini
        Set iEggCount to iEggCount + rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP3GestatingEggEyeBotSmall

P1 & P2 don't have this code is the only current difference, maybe all the GetItemCounts are causing the Stutter.

Edited by Halstrom

Ok...  bodyswapping,  animations,  etc. all seem to be fixed now...

Now the only problem is that the actual pregnancy tends to break... I either ctd,  or get stuck in the birthing animation where one of 2 things occur:  (the animation plays in loops and never completes,  or it completes and I'm stuck walking around in the birthing pose...).  Also still having trouble with duration timer...  tends to screw up no matter what the setting.  Not quite sure why you added it,  worked fine without it =P

On the bright side,  no Italian passenger liners have come sailing through Goodsprings.....yet... ;)

Ok...  bodyswapping,  animations,  etc. all seem to be fixed now...

Now the only problem is that the actual pregnancy tends to break... I either ctd,  or get stuck in the birthing animation where one of 2 things occur:  (the animation plays in loops and never completes,  or it completes and I'm stuck walking around in the birthing pose...).  Also still having trouble with duration timer...  tends to screw up no matter what the setting.  Not quite sure why you added it,  worked fine without it =P

On the bright side,  no Italian passenger liners have come sailing through Goodsprings.....yet... ;)

Can you turn Debug on to 7 and check the messages about BirthStage Tokens when it faiis so I know what stage it is failing. Is this failing for single births or just multiple birthing?

Halstrom

Do you know if custom races work with your mod, or do they cause problems?

Custom races default as Caucasian in Pregnancy, other than that no issues I know of.

Unless you're like me and patch it so that my custom tattooed Hispanic races are given the appropriate ova. :D

Halstrom

Custom races default as Caucasian in Pregnancy, other than that no issues I know of.

Unless you're like me and patch it so that my custom tattooed Hispanic races are given the appropriate ova. :D

I might make it easier to do that later, maybe add a selection for the ova used for non-vanilla Races

Halstrom

I might make it easier to do that later, maybe add a selection for the ova used for non-vanilla Races

Good plan!

New Update 20130204.1beta:

Removed some code from TRimesters to try reduce stuttering, also increased the interval for the script running from every 100th scan to every 200th scan.

Disabled Bodyswapping during Sexout Sex Animations.

Edited by Halstrom

Tested newest, but still stuck giving birth, animation does not stop. Do I need a clean save, or has it not been fixed as yet?

I haven't found that problem to fix it yet, can you turn on debuging to 7 and check the console messages and tell me how many Birthstage tokens there are in the message.

5. It keeps repeating

Preg4BirthingDue Libby:Birthstage Tokens 5

over and over, pushing everything else out of the menu.

it went token by token, saying 1 detected, 1, 2 detected, etc. but after detecting 5 it repeated the above.

Thanks, that gives me a good start on where to start looking as too why it isn't getting to 6.

Thank you for your help But I have a  question. How to let a female role pregnant! 

With some man  haved sex but FertilityScanning's parameters always like this picture .What should i do for next? 

post-12141-0-81491200-1360629850_thumb.jpg

That picture doesn't help, please use the support thread.

This thread is being replaced and will be locked, please use the new thread linked to the downloads section.

Edited by Halstrom