OLD - Sexout Pregnancy- Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

Is that just me or are the offsprings not really any more durable than a normal villager? Or that AK and AR15 mod is way too strong though...

If so that screws my RP plans of going on patrol with them... :(

Have you looked at the Offspring Dialogue mod. It changes the class for the Adults to ranged merc and they level with the player.

Not trying to advertise another mod' date=' but this is a useful one: It lets you change the name of any person or creature in the game. So, you can now change your kid's name from "Female Caucasian Offspring" to "Jenny" or so on and so forth.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/48348

[/quote']

I am working on this. I have a prototype of a mod that is working that will randomly generate offspring with their own individual name and looks. The only downsides to this are that you can't pick their name and you may end up with identical twins that have the same appearance and name. It is a start at least.

Is that just me or are the offsprings not really any more durable than a normal villager? Or that AK and AR15 mod is way too strong though...

If so that screws my RP plans of going on patrol with them... :(

Have you looked at the Offspring Dialogue mod. It changes the class for the Adults to ranged merc and they level with the player.

Yes, I'm actually using it but still they died rather fast with Leightweight Leather Armor on. But on the other hand I'm not sure if they died after one hit because something is not working for me or if they "AK and AR15" mod is just a bit over the edge at certain points

Yes' date=' I'm actually using it but still they died rather fast with Leightweight Leather Armor on. But on the other hand I'm not sure if they died after one hit because something is not working for me or if they "AK and AR15" mod is just a bit over the edge at certain points

[/quote']

Well, they aren't given the companion suite perk either which boosts certain attributes such as sneak, damage reduction, and reduced carry weight. Still, I have had them out running around before and they seemed to do fairly well on their own, but any character I play brings plenty of firepower too. They're great to bring along for Gecko and raider hunting, but assaulting Fortification Hill or Quarry Junction are not the kinds of activities they are going to live through.

Well, they aren't given the companion suite perk either which boosts certain attributes such as sneak, damage reduction, and reduced carry weight. Still, I have had them out running around before and they seemed to do fairly well on their own, but any character I play brings plenty of firepower too. They're great to bring along for Gecko and raider hunting, but assaulting Fortification Hill or Quarry Junction are not the kinds of activities they are going to live through.

Well I think its more that she was standing at a bad location during a fiend raid on my Wasteland Defense base, had not a lot of armor, got perhaps a headshot, with a rather strong fully automatic weapon, or it was more than one hit and I just noticed the one as I was standing sligthly closer to the enemy

Hi Halstrom

Just posted a question in your SCR thread, but I have a question here to.

You say in the op that Sewer Slave's stripping conflicts with pregnant bodies. Is that anywhere in the world, or is it just in them sewers where you are enslaved and doing that quest?

The reason I'm asking is my character just hit 1st stage of pregnancy (first body), and when a sexual act is taking place (this is in NCRCF) my characters has an invisible body. Everything else works fine, until my character starts swapping pregnant bodies.

One more question I get multiple pregnant bodies in its inventory. Is this suppose to be happening? Do they get removed when I enter a new stage, or should I remove them?

Thanks

Okay borked my saves somehow so I was making a new character again with all the latest versions of stuff. I noticed after character creation that my female character did not have any pregnancy tokens in her inventory' date=' and I think that's because the check is run before you choose the sex of your character and thus comes back as null maybe? however if I saved and then reloaded the game it would add the tokens. I'm not sure but if you'd be able to have it run a gender check on the character maybe after doc gives you the pipboy it would save that step. Not a major hassle at all but something to mention.[/quote']

Hmm this is something, I've never thought of the starting Male thing because I always restart using previous pre-sexout saved games rather than sit through the character story creation thing, I also add to Cass/Veronica/Willow etc the first time they are withing 10 feet of the Player.

I'll have a look into that, the tokens normally get added to NPC's at sex, but maybe that doesn't include the player.

Hi Halstrom

Just posted a question in your SCR thread' date=' but I have a question here to.

You say in the op that Sewer Slave's stripping conflicts with pregnant bodies. Is that anywhere in the world, or is it just in them sewers where you are enslaved and doing that quest?

The reason I'm asking is my character just hit 1st stage of pregnancy (first body), and when a sexual act is taking place (this is in NCRCF) my characters has an invisible body. Everything else works fine, until my character starts swapping pregnant bodies.

One more question I get multiple pregnant bodies in its inventory. Is this suppose to be happening? Do they get removed when I enter a new stage, or should I remove them?

Thanks[/quote']

The sewer slave thing was only while enslaved in the sewers.

An invisible body means something hasn't been installed.

I thought I had got rid of the Multiple Pregnant bodies issue ages ago, no idea what is causing that, but something isn't right with your installation.

I was getting the multiple bodieswith an earlier version before I mucked my saves form jan 15th i think, so maybe it's been fixed in this version, I was trying to do updates to scr, pregnancy and the patched tryouts so that could be it. Maybe i'll just do a complete reinstall of everything;)

I never had the invisibe issue though.

see my post just before that one ' date=' was pregancy 1.15 and scr 1.17 i beleive...it keeps updating so fast;). Not that that is a bad thing of course.[/quote']

Yeah, updating fast means I have reports from people using maybe a dozen different versions, and when something goes wrong I have no idea if it's a fixed old bug or something I broke in the latest beta update, I only run have the latest version or later, I very rarely ever rollback :)

just fyi too... was testing something in a fairly new game..and saw something odd when some npcs got pregnant. once It started they had little backpacks on them, and showinventory listed both the pregnancy token being worn as this backpack and the normal zpregtoken on the character. only noticed this since running 1.25, didnthave It In 1.22 or 1.24. Is some part of the future revamped token coding active in 1.25 that shouldnt?

just fyi too... was testing something in a fairly new game..and saw something odd when some npcs got pregnant. once It started they had little backpacks on them' date=' and showinventory listed both the pregnancy token being worn as this backpack and the normal zpregtoken on the character. only noticed this since running 1.25, didnthave It In 1.22 or 1.24. Is some part of the future revamped token coding active in 1.25 that shouldnt?[/quote']

The Backpack is a Baby after being born, the Pregnant Token is the baby in the womb and not a wearable item.

New Update 20130127.1:

Created a Pregnancy Data pack, with some new baby Meshes I'll use later. I've also removed all the Pregnancy related stuff from the new version of the SexoutCommonResources Data pack.

Fix for New game Male Gender issue not adding Fertility tokens.

just fyi too... was testing something in a fairly new game..and saw something odd when some npcs got pregnant. once It started they had little backpacks on them' date=' and showinventory listed both the pregnancy token being worn as this backpack and the normal zpregtoken on the character. only noticed this since running 1.25, didnthave It In 1.22 or 1.24. Is some part of the future revamped token coding active in 1.25 that shouldnt?[/quote']

The Backpack is a Baby after being born, the Pregnant Token is the baby in the womb and not a wearable item.

New Update 20130127.1:

Created a Pregnancy Data pack, with some new baby Meshes I'll use later. I've also removed all the Pregnancy related stuff from the new version of the SexoutCommonResources Data pack.

Fix for New game Male Gender issue not adding Fertility tokens.

well wish I saved a screenie..cause I didnt save after It anyway..but they were wearing the pregtoken itself..not the baby model like post birth. did see that one of these tokens was from scr and the other from preg..with the new ver you posted Il see If It happens again tonite.

I reeealy find that hard to believe.

Though halstrom did say he has "invisible" tokens now, and those are actually armors so it's possible he forgot to tick a "non playable" flag.

I reeealy find that hard to believe.

Though halstrom did say he has "invisible" tokens now' date=' and those are actually armors so it's possible he forgot to tick a "non playable" flag.[/quote']

Maybe but, I didn't think they had a slot allocated or any mesh and I haven't called them to be added to the player yet, so no idea how it got into the inventory, exactly which baby was it doing this?

It was 2 diff npc's @ the mojave outpost, just messin around testing the new preg ver out at the time (1.25), when these 2 npcs went from sperm and ova, to gestation, it added 2 preg tokens, with different id's, (one from scr, one from preg) and one was this small little gray backpack that was worn, and the other was the usual hidden one as it has been. I didnt save the game or anything.. but was gonna mess with it again tonite and now that you have 1.27, give that a shot.. and go from there. If happens in 1.27 il get a screenie.

Ok take a look. This is doing a dirty load going from 1.25 to 1.27... keep in mind, this same save went from 1.22 to 1.25, to 1.27 with out much else changing other than me going to another zone and seeing what happens when trying to knock up another npc. Lacey @ mojavae outpost has the same thing happen, so its named npc's and random generated ones as well. And even tested on Sunny... same deal. So its on new pregnancies since 1.22.

Ok take a look. This is doing a dirty load going from 1.25 to 1.27... keep in mind' date=' this same save went from 1.22 to 1.25, to 1.27 with out much else changing other than me going to another zone and seeing what happens when trying to knock up another npc. Lacey @ mojavae outpost has the same thing happen, so its named npc's and random generated ones as well. And even tested on Sunny... same deal. So its on new pregnancies since 1.22.[/quote']

Ahah it's the Preg Flag token, that is just an unscripted token I added around 24.1 for SCR to detect Pregnancy easily, I'd fogotten I added it, it should be invisible and have no mesh, I'll fix now in a SCR update 20130127.5.

Ahh.. i figured it was more like debug check kinda stuff. Cool.

Had reverted to an earlier save and reverted back to the previous preg/scr versions to make sure.

While im at it.. since i have the save games both before and after, before i wipe em do you need anything else tested?

The freezes after some playtime aren't fixed yet.

"Preg5BSwapP0 Katie: SWAP ERROR Nude Pregnant Body to Naked Body Token, SwapStage 1"

After some seconds

"Preg5BSwapP0 Katie: SWAP ERROR Nude Pregnant Body to Naked Body Token, SwapStage 2"

Freeze after some seconds.

I had a look at the script SexoutP5SBodySwapT3P0.

The second error message should not be displayed?

At the end of the script, there is a dispel if iSwapStage > 1.

I don't think this caused the freeze, but perhabs we need a execution protection if script is finished.

script SexoutP2S0SexEndScript

if GetIsSex Female == 1

if SexoutP0QVAR.iFertEnableFemale > 0 && rZActor == PlayerREF

Set iFertileActorF to 1

elseif SexoutP0QVAR.iFertEnableFemale >1 && rZActor.IsInList SexoutSLActorDataPossibleCompanions

Set iFertileActorF to 2

elseif SexoutP0QVAR.iFertEnableFemale == 3

Set iFertileActorF to 3

endif

if iFertileActorF > 1 && rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutP2FertilityTokenF < 1

This "if SexoutP0QVAR.iFertEnableFemale > 0 && rZActor == PlayerREF" is somehow useless.