OLD - Sexout Pregnancy- Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

Just had the same issue, a new saved gamed fixed it, but I've also just found a few things I wasn't happy with in that script and have made a few improvements for the next release when I get birthing animations working.

K man, thanks.

E: I also use MCM v1.2(i can change all the mod options, no problems so far) not 1.5, cuz it doesn't work for me.

Some of the mods require 1.5 to edit them properly?

Just an idea but what about some pregnancy related perks? I have a character right now and she's pregnant and still fairly low level. With her pregnancy her already low agility is one and would be in the negative if it could. Some perks that would make pregnancy easier. Something like bug stomper ( I can't remember what's called at the moment). Like with how if you kill so many mutated incests you are awarded with the perk to make it easier to kill them, with so many successful pregnancy's your character is awarded with perks to make the whole process go over a bit easier. And if it could be done perhaps something that would make your character even more fertile and thus more likely for more ova's to be present in the womb at any given time, without the aid of fertility drugs or setting the default fertility up to a higher level. Something like five to six instead of the standard one to two.

My African American offspring has an Afr.American body color' date=' but with a Caucasian color for the part of the head. Did i miss a mod for offspring?

The offspring (both mature and immature) also would not wander but just standing still after I set their action to 1

[/quote']

Had a problem with adults with mis-matching head colors - could be the same issue. Make sure you set the following .ini setting to:

bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1

I think you have to manipulate the 'Fallout_default' .ini file that is in the Steam apps folder in your C:\ drive. My pathway is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas

My African American offspring has an Afr.American body color' date=' but with a Caucasian color for the part of the head. Did i miss a mod for offspring?[/quote']

African-American kids pretty much always have that problem in Fallout.

Yeah it's a game engine stuff up, I have no idea on how to fix.

Hate to unlurk for a post with a problem, but...I can only get this to semi-work. Which is to say I can't seem to get pregnant with anything except geckos. Ova are in my inventory, and I tried a new save game and still couldn't get it to work. (This was all after cranking fertility as high as it goes and all that fun stuff.) I dunno if this is typical, but geckos impregnate 100% of the time too no matter what. This looks like a great mod, just figuring I'm maybe missing something.

I dunno if this is typical' date=' but geckos impregnate 100% of the time too no matter what. This looks like a great mod, just figuring I'm maybe missing something.

[/quote']

You're obviously missing the uretha plugin.. well you would be if there was one. But there isn't.

If you're using pregnancy 08.2, the issue you're experiencing isn't due to you missing anything. I think whatever enables normal pregnancy in 08.2 is borked. I also jacked up the fertility settings, as well as used fertility pills, I just couldn't get my character knocked up by humans. I then went to the "test case" in Doc Mitchells place and equipped my player with human, dog, and ghoul spew, and the character was 100% fertile and still no go.

I then did a clean save and ran all the same tests again only to get the same results. But I can't figure out why geckos would work but not humans or some of the other creatures. But then again, I have no clue how the mod is coded.

If 08.2 is broken, that would explain my problem. Been playing a semi-realistic campaign with a male PC and banging all the lore-sex female NPCs whenever possible using Sexout FadetoBlack and Sexout Willow (with NPC fertility turned on for females but not males) and not one has gotten pregnant. I finally got fed up and decided to test it, so I set all the fertility settings to 100 and spent a week banging Willow like 5 times using Sexkey with sex duration set to 5 seconds, then waiting 7 hours--and still nothing. It appears my character had a digital vasectomy without his knowledge. Poor guy.

Thanks for the help...seems like it's more then just a problem for myself...I tried an older revision of PregV3 (the one that comes with the compilation pack of all sexout mods) and it worked just fine, so...seems like this newest version is the problem. (I can post all my info if that helps bugtesting but I'm pretty much just running basic stuff for mods)

It does look like there is a problem with the latest version. I also had a problem with all female characters getting pregnant. I also experienced a gradual degradation in FPS. Normally I an FPS loss in certain places like the NCRCF, but with the latest version installed, I had it everywhere. Installing the previous version solved everything for me.

also to note sexout does not like these custom mod races and was throwing 5.2 s (which i think is no animation errors) although i think what was working was a random picker

Edit: the only body i had trouble with was p7 being normal color' date=' could not seem to get p7 for fox race, also tested with a bighorner at goodsprings[/quote']

Thanks for the pics, looks good :)

I'm assuming the skin also shows still of if you wear a preg version of something showing leg or arm skin.

pretty sure it still shows the correct color, the liara t(esp) and foxraces (i think was also an esp) actually work what was throwing the 5.2s seem to be the sexout sexkey which is proably out of date

It comes with the territory. I'm having my own issues with the kennel plug-in at the moment. I have full faith that he'll get it though' date=' because he is a far more knowledgeable than I could ever hope to be.[/quote']

Yep I hope to get a release out today, I've fixed an issue with 08.2 but I've broken it again in birthing changes for the animations, if I can get it working ok, I'll upload it with the animations disabled till I poke with them more.

What problems are you having still with the animations? I know you have little experience with that part of the geck, but it shouldn't be giving you that much trouble.

What problems are you having still with the animations? I know you have little experience with that part of the geck' date=' but it shouldn't be giving you that much trouble.[/quote']

Well so far I've spent more time sorting a birthing script freezing issue than the animations, it turned out to be a cut & paste typo, I left some parameters ( 1 1) on the end of some items and tried to put them into a variable.

I think I have it working now, just playing with the looping time.

New Update 20130114.1:

Birthing Animations added, functioning but need to still do some tweaking tommorrow. Had some issues when I disabled player controls trying to get camera control back, but it may be my scripting's a bit gabonky somewhere. So at the moment you can still wriggle across the ground while birthing, got to sort the looping out a bit too to stop it stopping & restarting.

Changes to MutationMiscarry script to improve chances of BunAway abortion working, you need to have the slider above zero for BunAway to work it's chance of working per 5 minutes is something like BunAway (0-100) * (PregDifficultySlider/100) < GetRandomPercent + 50

Fixes to Ova not causing Pregnancy as reported in 08.2

New Update 20130114.1:

Birthing Animations added' date=' functioning but need to still do some tweaking tommorrow.

Changes to Mutation Miscarry script to improve chances of BunAway abortion working, you need to have the slider above zero for BunAway to work it's chance of working per 5 minutes is something like BunAway (0-100) * (PregDifficultySlider/100) < GetRandomPercent + 50

Fixes to Ova not causing Pregnancy as reported in 08.2

[/quote']

Awesome!

The animation works, but it doesn't snap back to the old animation afterwards. It takes 20 seconds maybe. I'm sure there's a way to do it, but that was one of the issues they ran into when trying to put in the crawling animations.

Something about how often the idle animations check their conditions I think. I'm thinking you'd have more success with a pickidle as was suggested.

But you've got the animation in and it's working, so it'll get sorted out.

The animation worked when testing pregnancy at Riveride' date=' and it stopped and I was able to walk, run, etc, again. However, my pc was still pregnant after giving birth to a deathclaw egg. Under the medicals scanner, it claimed my pc still had 2.79 hours to go until birth, and I was no longer able to wait, sleep, or fast travel, it said I couldn't so while my characters health was being affected?

I then went back to to a prior save and had the pc get knocked up by a human, the birth animation kicked in, the pc gave birth a human baby, and the pregnancy ended properly. So I'm thinking I may have just had a glitch with the Riverside/pregnancy/mutation test thing, or maybe deathclaw pregnancy is coded differently, not entirely sure.[/quote']

I'll have a lok tommorrow, thre is a second animation for dropping eggs while standing, I haven't enabled it yet, maybe I've left some of the egg births calling it somehow.

my experiences with the new update:

I am getting stuck during pregnancy as well, one time with SMM it was stuck at 2% another at 87%, then i went to an earlier save and ran the bloatfly episode and got stuck at 10%, which somehow gave me a birthing token, except i wasn't giving birth it just stayed in my inventory and gave me the status effects so i couldn't sleep/wait/fast travel, dunno what causes it, but its annoying

but the birthing animation worked once for me and that was cool, once i got to the Mohave outpost and impregnated an NPC i got to watch it again, and it was very nice, only thing i noticed was that the NPC redressed before the animation was complete, and sometimes it doesn't trigger right so the PC will just stand there or run around like it never happened, I still get the animation token and it gets removed the animation just doesn't play, this only happens sometimes though